Bring4th
Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" (/showthread.php?tid=16814)

Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - SiriusC - 01-09-2019

There is one description of "Intelligent Infinity" in the Ra material that seems to me to be different or maybe just more detailed than descriptions given in the rest of the LOO.

In most places where "Intelligent Infinity" is mentioned, it is not specifically defined so i had the impression that "Infinity", "Intelligent Infinity" and "Infinite Intelligence" were used as synonyms.
LoO 13.5 Wrote:The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.
"Intelligent Infinity" is referred to as the source that can be activated or potentiated, a gateway opened, through the sixth (indigo) energy center.

LoO 13.6 Wrote:Infinity became aware. This was the next step.
Emergence of awareness, Free Will, the 1st distortion of the Law of One.

LoO 13.7 Wrote:Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.”
The bold highlighted terms being the 1st, 2nd and 3rd distortions of the Law of One. The underlined "this" seems to be a reference to "focus" since the sentence describes the 2nd distortion "Love".

LoO 13.7 Wrote:The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us, as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.
Here, "the Creator" is described as the 2nd distortion. The underlined text confirms this, since awareness stems from the 1st distortion.
So "the Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware principle", and that's what Ra calls "intelligent infinity".
Do i understand it correctly that "intelligent infinity" is another term for the 2nd distortion and not for the undivided, unpotentiated unity/oneness "infinity"?

It would be nice to get your thoughts on the subject.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Nau7ik - 01-09-2019

The first known thing is Infinity. Ra defines infinity as Unity. This is the Creator as is- Undifferentiated Infinity.
Infinity then became aware of itself. This is Intelligent Infinity. Intelligent Infinity focused into intelligent energy. Free will (Infinity became aware), Love(intelligent Infinity), and Light (intelligent energy).

I believe that you are correct in understanding intelligent Infinity to also be Love and not the undifferentiated Unity which is Infinity.

One can also understand the three laws by looking at the negative veils of existence of the qabalists. It mirrors Ra’s description of the pre-Creation process. Ain(Nothing)- Infinity/Unity, Ein Soph(the Limitless)- Intelligent Infinity, Ein Soph Aur(the Limitless Light)- Intelligent energy.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - AnthroHeart - 01-09-2019

Is intelligent energy manipulated with our thoughts?

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Jim Kent + - 01-09-2019

(01-09-2019, 08:49 AM)SiriusC Wrote: It would be nice to get your thoughts on the subject.

Greetings SiriusC, 

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your question.

I asked a similar question when I first joined this forum, 10 years ago, and to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'm any closer to fully understand the term"Intelligent Infinity", so I apologise for the lack of constructive input.

That thread is here: ( in case any of the replies help ) 

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=74

I wish you well with your seeking.

L & L

Jim

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - anagogy - 01-10-2019

(01-09-2019, 08:49 AM)SiriusC Wrote: It would be nice to get your thoughts on the subject.

Personally, I interpret it slightly differently, but who is to say what is true and what is not? I guess we all have to determine for ourselves. This is how I see it:

I believe that undivided intelligent infinity is oneness prior to any distortions. It is no-thing-ness. Not nothingness, because there is no nothingness. But no objects. No things unto themselves. Just undistorted intelligent infinity. Unity.

I believe awareness is primal. So when Ra says "infinity became aware", in my opinion they mean it became "self aware". Not that awareness was not there in the first place. I also cannot for the life of me divide intelligence from awareness (some A.I. engineering people might make arguments to such a case but I wouldn't call something without awareness 'intelligent' myself.)

"To define intelligent apart from infinity is difficult, for these two vibration complexes equal one concept. It is much like attempting to divide your sound vibration concept, faith, into two parts."

So according to Ra, infinity is intelligent automatically. They equal one concept. So from my perspective, the first distortion, free will, was the choice of intelligent infinity to experience distortion. Choosing WAS the distortion. Because in infinity, everything is being chosen at once in a sense. It is 'choiceless awareness'. So choice means discriminating or focusing down on a finite slice of infinity. It was an exploration of finity. There are infinite slices of finity within infinity. So a choice was exercised to experience the illusion of separation (one of the slices or cross sections of infinity).

Again, I cannot, for the life of me, separate 'choice' from either 'intelligence' or 'awareness'. They are required for a choice to be a choice in my opinion. Otherwise it is just random chaos.

The second distortion was the Self, or Logos, being fully formed. The first distortion might be thought of as the primal spirit. This second distortion might be thought of as the primal mind. The grand thinker, the grand designer, with an inner and an outer. Prior to this distortion, there was no 'inner' or 'outer'. There was no centralized locus for such a distinction to be realized. That requires some kind of ego, or self (ego in the sense of "I" not "pride").

The third distortion might be viewed as the macrocosmic 'body'. The body of light, or primal matter, out of which the 'outer' illusions are comprised of, in varying densities or grades of concentration.

Many eastern mystics have stated unequivocally that awareness is primordial and sacred. I also share this view, so I interpret the Ra channelings from that perspective (and my own experiences).

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Infinite Unity - 01-10-2019

(01-10-2019, 07:16 AM)anagogy Wrote:

Personally, I interpret it slightly differently, but who is to say what is true and what is not? I guess we all have to determine for ourselves. This is how I see it:

I believe that undivided intelligent infinity is oneness prior to any distortions. It is no-thing-ness. Not nothingness, because there is no nothingness. But no objects. No things unto themselves. Just undistorted intelligent infinity. Unity.

I believe awareness is primal. So when Ra says "infinity became aware", in my opinion they mean it became "self aware". Not that awareness was not there in the first place. I also cannot for the life of me divide intelligence from awareness (some A.I. engineering people might make arguments to such a case but I wouldn't call something without awareness 'intelligent' myself.)

"To define intelligent apart from infinity is difficult, for these two vibration complexes equal one concept. It is much like attempting to divide your sound vibration concept, faith, into two parts."

So according to Ra, infinity is intelligent automatically. They equal one concept. So from my perspective, the first distortion, free will, was the choice of intelligent infinity to experience distortion. Choosing WAS the distortion. Because in infinity, everything is being chosen at once in a sense. It is 'choiceless awareness'. So choice means discriminating or focusing down on a finite slice of infinity. It was an exploration of finity. There are infinite slices of finity within infinity. So a choice was exercised to experience the illusion of separation (one of the slices or cross sections of infinity).

Again, I cannot, for the life of me, separate 'choice' from either 'intelligence' or 'awareness'. They are required for a choice to be a choice in my opinion. Otherwise it is just random chaos.

The second distortion was the Self, or Logos, being fully formed. The first distortion might be thought of as the primal spirit. This second distortion might be thought of as the primal mind. The grand thinker, the grand designer, with an inner and an outer. Prior to this distortion, there was no 'inner' or 'outer'. There was no centralized locus for such a distinction to be realized. That requires some kind of ego, or self (ego in the sense of "I" not "pride").

The third distortion might be viewed as the macrocosmic 'body'. The body of light, or primal matter, out of which the 'outer' illusions are comprised of, in varying densities or grades of concentration.

Many eastern mystics have stated unequivocally that awareness is primordial and sacred. I also share this view, so I interpret the Ra channelings from that perspective (and my own experiences).

Nice.

I agree with that, I believe to grasp this from this level, is usually extremely difficult. Due to the energies of third density is egoical, or rather "personality". The One undivided intelligent Infinity, is not a person. I would think that all "personalities" the true characteristics, not just inverted montones of other original aspects.Are Are in a way a reflection of Intelligent Infinitys character, but not exactly. It's hard to understand the under current or relationship betwixt object(outter) and personality. In that the awareness and thought forms reflecting back, at egoic level, creating the illusion of person/personality. Or rather one of the prime aspects that embellish a personality.

I believe its hard to understand that no self would ever choose love, out of all the Infinti of potentials available to indulge the self. Look about you, can you see the untold power, peace, and Love of The Original One? Who's power is unequaled, unlimited.

Now what I am saying is what is a personality? Is it not bias or focuses of Infinity? Through that scope I believe you can better correlate the relationship between object(outter/bias) and personality.

What self is there truly, if all is one? Where does the line between you and I exist? In your mind, in your beliefs, no where else.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Anodyne - 01-10-2019

(01-09-2019, 10:02 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is intelligent energy manipulated with our thoughts?

I think it is, to some degree or varying degrees.

Thoughts are forms, and words have power. As an entity is tuned, the focus crystallized, the effectiveness is increased. It is closer to cooperation/collaboration than manipulation, as the latter implies power over.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Nau7ik - 01-10-2019

Thank you for sharing that anagogy! I can totally get behind that because the philosophy is sound. It’s make more sense than what I was thinking. These discussions are great!

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - loostudent - 01-11-2019

Infinity is totally indefinable and unkonwn.

"... other, completely other ..." (Augustine)

"We do not know what God is. God Himself does not know what He is because He is not anything [i.e., "not any created thing"]. Literally God is not, because He transcends being." (John Scotus Erigena)

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - SiriusC - 01-11-2019

Thank you everyone, this community is amazing.

(01-09-2019, 09:52 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I believe that you are correct in understanding intelligent Infinity to also be Love and not the undifferentiated Unity which is Infinity.

One can also understand the three laws by looking at the negative veils of existence of the qabalists. It mirrors Ra’s description of the pre-Creation process. Ain(Nothing)- Infinity/Unity, Ein Soph(the Limitless)- Intelligent Infinity, Ein Soph Aur(the Limitless Light)- Intelligent energy.
Thanks, it's important for me to get the structure of creation right and to know which aspect of it is talked about when the term "Intelligent Infinity" or "Infinite Intelligence" is used.
So, simplified it could be displayed like this:
Undistorted Unity/Infinity -> Distortions: 1st Awareness/Free Will; 2nd Love/Intelligent Infinity; 3rd Infinite Energy.

(01-09-2019, 12:57 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: That thread is here: ( in case any of the replies help ) 
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=74
I wish you well with your seeking.
Thank you, i will dig into that too.

(01-10-2019, 07:16 AM)anagogy Wrote: I believe awareness is primal. So when Ra says "infinity became aware", in my opinion they mean it became "self aware". Not that awareness was not there in the first place. I also cannot for the life of me divide intelligence from awareness [...]
Maybe it's just our language or specifically the term "awareness" that is simply insufficient to describe differences.

If we would imagine space without any objects in it, there would be no relation of size, distance or speed. We could move with infinite speed and still experience no movement at all and no passing of time. In this example in physicality, even if we would be 100% aware, what would we be aware of? This is how i understand infinity/unity before (timeless) the expression of the three primal distortions.

But the thing is, even though from our perspective of linear time we may describe the three primal distortions in steps as in "one after the other" but this is just conceptual since time and space have at this point not yet come into existence, so to speak. These distortions are expressed simultaneously with unity/infinity therefore it might be futile to ponder whether unity/infinity is aware or not because one is not without the other. I see it as an inside-out of the same, in that case there is infinite awareness either way.
Described this way, "unity/infinity" and the "cosmic mind/body/spirit" as you described the primal three distortions so amazingly, are two aspects (like the inside and outside) of the same in the eternal here and now. Therefore the basis for the question whether or not unity/infinity is aware would be incomplete.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - unity100 - 01-11-2019

Going from the top (more infinite/unified) towards lower (more separated, more finite)

Infinity: - the mystery, unspeakable, undefinable, which contains everything and everything that isnt. Totally inert and neutral towards anything below.

Infinite intelligence/intelligent infinity: Infinity which is differentiated, possibly separated to two components. It is no longer inert, it now has energy and potential.

Creator/Logos/Logoi: Focusing of intelligent infinity as an energy.

Everything else: The creation that comes below.

Infinity is still infinite, unspeakable indefinable and mysterious at that level. Intelligent infinity is still intelligent infinity at that level. Logoi are still logoi in those levels and creation exists as it exists below that level.

Each of these terms define the state of infinity at different points. Each points exist at any given point. Only from the perspective of the finite traveler (finite entities like us), there seems to be separation and there seems to be events happening and change coming to being as we move towards different directions (up or down) inside ever-existing states of infinity. So go towards up, you will see everything coalescing, merging, unifying towards infinity. Go towards bottom, you will see the opposite. Experience and creation we experience are what different states we see as we move inside infinity, and time is just the perception of change of the state of infinity as we move through states of infinity. Like moving through the still pictures of a movie fast creating the illusion of a moving picture.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - AnthroHeart - 01-11-2019

I think the highest energy we can tap into within duality is Source Energy.
Also called Intelligent Energy. This comprises both love/light and light/love.

Intelligent Infinity isn't really an energy I don't think. It is Unity.

[Image: abraham-hicks-quotes%2C%20Abraham-Hicks%...20life.jpg]

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - anagogy - 01-12-2019

(01-10-2019, 07:16 AM)SiriusC Wrote: Maybe it's just our language or specifically the term "awareness" that is simply insufficient to describe differences.

If we would imagine space without any objects in it, there would be no relation of size, distance or speed. We could move with infinite speed and still experience no movement at all and no passing of time. In this example in physicality, even if we would be 100% aware, what would we be aware of? This is how i understand infinity/unity before (timeless) the expression of the three primal distortions.

Language is always a problem, which is why I rely on my own experiences over anything I read, be it Ra or otherwise. It is also probably why most eastern mystics rely on the "neti neti" approach to the great mystery (not this, not that). It is easier to say what the background of all existence is not rather than what it is. This is not, in anyway, to denigrate their carefully chosen and amazing descriptions. And since it is one of my favorite things to think about, I'm naturally going to keep talking about it, because I find it so interesting. I'm not saying the eastern approach is wrong, or that my approach is right, just when push comes to shove, you gotta do what you love, even if it is not a good idea.

Having said that, my understanding, which is just my opinion formed from personal experiences, is that it comprises an infinitely acute state or background of awareness of awareness, which is not self awareness, but just awareness of BEINGNESS. The rhythms of being itself. The language makes that sound like two things (awareness of awareness) but it is an awareness where the subject/object or inner/outer distinction has collapsed into a self-less and center-less nirvana, or metaphysical bliss, and there exists a feeling of infinite strength or potential (what we might humanly describe, probably inadequately, as a primal "urge to create" or to "release the potential"). This desire doesn't arise from lack (like most desires do, but rather, from completion, so it is more like a desire to give or share. So it is radiant, much like light is radiant.) This eventually results in the kinetic phase of intelligent infinity where the Logos manifestation is "reached for". That would be the octave level of being (state prior to distortion) as it engages in the first distortion. Again, it is just an opinion or speculation based on intuitive observations/experiences. I could be wrong, but it is what feels most true to me at this time.

In the octave, infinity, both chaos and order have come to mean the same thing. There is no order, and yet it is in perfect order. It is intelligent infinity.

"The Matrix of the Mind is that which reaches just as the kinetic phase of intelligent infinity, through free will, reaches for the Logos or, in the case of the mind/body/spirit complex the sub-sub-Logos which is the free-will-potentiated beingness of the mind/body/spirit complex; to intelligent infinity, Love, and all that follows from that Logos; to the Matrix or, shall we say, the conscious, waiting self of each entity, the Love or the sub-sub-Logos spinning through free will all those things which may enrich the experience of the Creator by the Creator."

Here Ra talks about the matrix of mind (which is the conscious mind) reaching, in a similar way, to intelligent infinity as it reaches for the Logos manifestation (distortion 2). Again, they still call it intelligent. The difference between unpotentiated infinity and potentiated infinity in my opinion is merely that one is being deliberately organized or focused by the Self and one is the "relaxed state" of the cosmos (octave density).

Intelligent infinity, which is naturally imbued with infinite strength of will, then "chooses" to organize into a self, or central sun/son. Naturally, the deliberate focusing of infinite unity would be called "Love" or the "Logos", or the "Word". Choosing to become a self (the 1st distortion) results in the 2nd distortion, the Creator, who then creates the 3rd distortion (Light).

The free spirit (free will) drives the painter (logos) to paint (with light).

Quote:Logos, (Greek: meaning “word,” “reason,” or “plan”) plural logoi, in Greek philosophy and theology, the divine reason implicit in the cosmos, ordering it and giving it form and meaning.

Quote:13.16 ▶ Questioner: Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.

It is interesting to note that even 1st density material is conscious, yet it is not self aware. Apparently, archetypal earth and water (passive elements) learn from archetypal wind and fire (active elements) to become more conscious of being until they move from random consciousness to consciousness of growth (I realize this is an oversimplification of elements if you're into astrology but I'm just speaking very generally here). These energies then become self aware as they graduate into the yellow ray vibrational spectrum. Thus, the cosmos reflects itself holographically from the macrocosm to microcosm both in structure and experience.

"The universe in which you live is recapitulation in each part of intelligent infinity. Thus you will see the same patterns repeated in physical and metaphysical areas; the rays or apportions of light being, as you surmise, those areas of what you may call the physical illusion which rotate, vibrate, or are of a nature that may be, shall we say, counted or categorized in rotation manner in space/time as described by the one known as Dewey; some substances having various of the rays in a physical manifestation visible to the eye, this being apparent in the nature of your crystallized minerals which you count as precious, the ruby being red and so forth."

(01-10-2019, 07:16 AM)SiriusC Wrote: But the thing is, even though from our perspective of linear time we may describe the three primal distortions in steps as in "one after the other" but this is just conceptual since time and space have at this point not yet come into existence, so to speak. These distortions are expressed simultaneously with unity/infinity therefore it might be futile to ponder whether unity/infinity is aware or not because one is not without the other. I see it as an inside-out of the same, in that case there is infinite awareness either way.
Described this way, "unity/infinity" and the "cosmic mind/body/spirit" as you described the primal three distortions so amazingly, are two aspects (like the inside and outside) of the same in the eternal here and now. Therefore the basis for the question whether or not unity/infinity is aware would be incomplete.

That is my understanding as well, the 3 distortions happened simultaneously. They are only linear in a hierarchical sense as yet neither time or space had been constructed yet.

Ra speaking about the distortions: "The steps, as you call them, are, at the point of question, simultaneous and infinite."

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - AnthroHeart - 01-12-2019

Anagogy, did you learn about "neti neti" from Bentino Massaro?
Either his Enlightenment or Empowerment course in Trinfinity he talks about it.
But it's been awhile since I did that. I need to go back.

The ruby being red is interesting. It is Chromium 3+, an ion that gives it's red color.
And a ruby laser was the first laser invented. It used a flashlamp and a ruby rod,
and one of those could puncture a hole in a razor blade. They were pulsed
rather than continuous. I think each pulse lasted several picoseconds
or maybe a few nanoseconds. The shorter the pulse, the
stronger the power of it.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - anagogy - 01-12-2019

(01-12-2019, 06:07 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Anagogy, did you learn about "neti neti" from Bentino Massaro?
Either his Enlightenment or Empowerment course in Trinfinity he talks about it.
But it's been awhile since I did that. I need to go back.

No.

I don't recall where I first originally read it, but it was back when I first started reading eastern literature. Too long ago for me to recall. I'm familiar with his stuff though, he is a Ra student as well. Though, I disagree with him on some things. But for the most part, I think he is a good teacher.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - AnthroHeart - 01-12-2019

Yeah, Bentino says that Presence is like the most fundamental thing ever.
I think he said even more fundamental than awareness of an object, a subject/object relationship.

I would think that Infinity is the most fundamental. Then Presence then Awareness after that.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - loostudent - 01-13-2019

(01-11-2019, 11:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Intelligent Infinity isn't really an energy I don't think. It is Unity.

"The cause, my friends, is the Creator. The effect is love. This is all that there is. This is the simplicity of the truth." (Latui, Jan. 15th 1974)

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - loostudent - 01-14-2019

anagogy Wrote:... an awareness where the subject/object or inner/outer distinction has collapsed into a self-less and center-less nirvana, or metaphysical bliss ...

In eastern tradition this is known as "sat-chit-ananda".

Quote:... and there exists a feeling of infinite strength or potential (what we might humanly describe, probably inadequately, as a primal "urge to create" or to "release the potential"). This desire doesn't arise from lack (like most desires do, but rather, from completion, so it is more like a desire to give or share.

Thank you for this view on the Original Thought. It made me ponder on it. What is the original reason for Creation? Why is there something at all (rather than nothing)?
"Because God is Love, we are." Many Christian theologians also described this primal reason as grace, overflow from overabundance. I think that's why the creative principle is also called Love. It is not from necessity or automatically. Everything is a gift and a surprise.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Nau7ik - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 06:18 AM)loostudent Wrote:
anagogy Wrote:... an awareness where the subject/object or inner/outer distinction has collapsed into a self-less and center-less nirvana, or metaphysical bliss ...

In eastern tradition this is known as "sat-chit-ananda".

Quote:... and there exists a feeling of infinite strength or potential (what we might humanly describe, probably inadequately, as a primal "urge to create" or to "release the potential"). This desire doesn't arise from lack (like most desires do, but rather, from completion, so it is more like a desire to give or share.

Thank you for this view on the Original Thought. It made me ponder on it. What is the original reason for Creation? Why is there something at all (rather than nothing)?
"Because God is Love, we are." Many Christian theologians also described this primal reason as grace, overflow from overabundance. I think that's why the creative principle is also called Love. It is not from necessity or automatically. Everything is a gift and a surprise.

The Creator desired to know Itself; to become more than it is. That’s how I view the First Cause. One of the translations of “Eheyeh” is “I shall be”

The whole of Creation is dependent on the Creator but the Creator is not dependent on the Creation.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - AnthroHeart - 01-14-2019

I wonder if returning to Creator in 7D if you gain so much spiritual mass that you can become a planet or a star.

Maybe the next Octave we get to experience that.

Maybe at the end of 7D you become everything.

And does anyone believe or know if we will have another One Original Thought once we are in the next Octave?
And I wonder if so, do you plan everything out before having that First Thought?

I don't think that intelligent infinity really flows, because at that level there is no motion. Motion is an illusion.
So when you open the gateway, you are returning to stillness.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Nau7ik - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 09:27 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I wonder if returning to Creator in 7D if you gain so much spiritual mass that you can become a planet or a star.

Maybe the next Octave we get to experience that.

Maybe at the end of 7D you become everything.

And does anyone believe or know if we will have another One Original Thought once we are in the next Octave?
And I wonder if so, do you plan everything out before having that First Thought?

I don't think that intelligent infinity really flows, because at that level there is no motion.
So when you open the gateway, you are returning to stillness.

I think at the end of 7D that one is akin to a Logos. Because we are termed sub-sub-Logoi as we are right now. We’re very young in the development of all that we are. And since we are the Creator, we are everything. We are a microcosm of the macrocosm. Which is fully realized as we return to source in 7D (going into the Octave, 8D).

I believe that the One Original Thought is above manifestation / Creation. So, how can the Creator exhaust Infinity? It can’t; Infinity cannot be exhausted. It can only become more. There was/is no beginning or end with the Creator’s original desire to Know Itself.

The Qabalah describes Kether as a channel of the Great Unmanifest. The Unmanifest flows into the channel of Kether, filling it up as like a basin, and the overflow then flows into the next “vessel” (which would be Chokmah-Wisdom). It keeps doing this throughout the four world and ends in the Malkuth of Assiah. This is one way of looking at the doctrine of emanations. All emanations originated from Ein Soph or Intelligent Infinity.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Infinite Unity - 01-14-2019

I would agree that you do become an logos, and is the total point of this entire octave, is to essentially "grow" logos. However what is even more mysterious is that even when you become logos, the journey into mystery does not end, the mystery will never end and is equal to or the equivalent of Infinity.

If one is observant one can see that even logos "differentiate" one to another, and in my opinion The Octave Density, is none other then where Logos level entities cooperate and experience together.

I believe The Octave Density itself is not the end, and there are levels even beyond that level unto Infinity or unending.

I would agree that at the ultimate level it is motionless and unmoving, yet somehow this unmovement is the equivalent or the inverse unlimited potential for movement.

Unmanifested is equal to unlimited potential.
Infinity is interchangeable with mystery.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - AnthroHeart - 01-14-2019

Do you mean unmanifested is not aware?
Does unmanifested mean that it's not in space/time?
Or does it mean that something doesn't exist?

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Infinite Unity - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 01:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Do you mean unmanifested is not aware?
Does unmanifested mean that it's not in space/time?
Or does it mean that something doesn't exist?

Its hard to put a definition on unmanifest. To be manifest is to be defined, not in the sense of a definition, but in the sense of having "boundaries" that differentiate from what else is manifest, because if it isn't how is it even seen. So to me unmanifested is best "defined" as untapped, or latent. "hidden", "wrapped in mystery" In infinity everything exists its possibly just not manifest yet.

There is no true difference between kinetic and potential in Infinity. So that was has potential is equal to kinetic. If it has potential, it will be kinetic. Manifest/unmanifested is terms practically meaning kinetic/potential. The two in is interchangeable as what has potential is kinetic and what is kinetic has potential. What also must be seen is that all things go through cycles of being potential and kinetic. Think death and birth. That what is kineticly here now will eventually return to being potential, and likewise.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Anodyne - 01-14-2019

So, an unmanifest desire would be a latent desire, or not identified/recognized yet?

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - Infinite Unity - 01-15-2019

Precisely.

As we go forth in our experiences it tends to lead to recognizing, or bringing with in view these unmanifested aspects, which at the root is practically always a desire.

HOWEVER we must always keep at the forefront of our thought there is only one here. None of this makes any sense if you are looking at it under the perameters of there being many. Let one remember there is only ONE.

RE: Clarification on "Intelligent Infinity" - loostudent - 01-15-2019

(01-14-2019, 09:27 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: And I wonder if so, do you plan everything out before having that First Thought?

First thought is like a flash, inspiration, vision, dream, new idea in the brainstorm ... Then you plan, elaborate, systematize ... These two aspects of creation are called Chokmah and Binah (wisdom and understanding) in kabbalah.