Bring4th
What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). (/showthread.php?tid=16832)

What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - AnthroHeart - 01-14-2019

This was a great informative video about what 5th dimension (4th Density) will be like.

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - the - 01-15-2019

If this message resonates with you: join the Lunar eclipse group meditation on Monday, January 21th at 00:11 am EST in New York. we may experience quantum leap/jump this time.
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN UNIVERSAL HISTORY … the earth will attempt to establish a connection with the COSMIC (Universal) CENTRAL SUN … (IF ENOUGH PEOPLE JOIN IN & MEDITATE) and why this moment has potential for a never before experienced quantum shift on this planet.

meditation time:
We will be doing this meditation at the moment of the maximum of the Lunar eclipse on Monday, January 21th at 00:11 am EST in New York. This equals 2:11 pm JST in Tokyo, 1:11 pm CST in Taipei and Beijing, 7:11 am EET in Cairo, 6:11 am CEST in Paris, 5:11 am GMT in London. Central and western part of US will still have Sunday, January 20th , the timing will be: 11:11 pm CST in Chicago,10:11 am MST in Denver and 9:11 pm PST in Los Angeles.

more info:
the reasons why this could be a MUCH bigger breakthrough even than the massive one we achieved on the Aug 21st, 2017 Solar Eclipse Mass Meditation …. which accelerated Planetary Liberation so much… we’re talking opportunity for a QUANTUM LEAP here….

details see this post
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=16760&pid=256042#pid256042

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - AnthroHeart - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 12:26 AM)the Wrote: If this message resonates with you: join the  Lunar eclipse group meditation on Monday, January 21th at 00:11 am EST in New York. we may experience quantum leap/jump this time.
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN UNIVERSAL HISTORY … the earth will attempt to establish a connection with the COSMIC (Universal) CENTRAL SUN … (IF ENOUGH PEOPLE JOIN IN & MEDITATE) and why this moment has potential for a never before experienced quantum shift on this planet.

meditation time:
We will be doing this meditation at the moment of the maximum of the Lunar eclipse on Monday, January 21th at 00:11 am EST in New York. This equals 2:11 pm JST in Tokyo, 1:11 pm CST in Taipei and Beijing, 7:11 am EET in Cairo, 6:11 am CEST in Paris, 5:11 am GMT in London. Central and western part of US will still have Sunday, January 20th , the timing will be: 11:11 pm CST in Chicago,10:11 am MST in Denver and 9:11 pm PST in Los Angeles.

more info:
the reasons why this could be a MUCH bigger breakthrough even than the massive one we achieved on the Aug 21st, 2017 Solar Eclipse Mass Meditation …. which accelerated Planetary Liberation so much… we’re talking opportunity for a QUANTUM LEAP here….

details see this post
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=16760&pid=256042#pid256042

I saw that link you gave and skimmed it for the most part. It didn't say how we should meditate, or what we should be focused on.
Do you have a website that describes this in more detail, or do you have your own site? I'd like to see, so I can join in
if it's indeed doing positive work.

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - the - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 01:27 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I saw that link you gave and skimmed it for the most part. It didn't say how we should meditate, or what we should be focused on.
Do you have a website that describes this in more detail, or do you have your own site? I'd like to see, so I can join in
if it's indeed doing positive work.

thank you very much Indigo.
this is instruction, it is on cobra website, this is the website and instructions

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/12/make-this-viral-return-of-light.html

We will be doing this meditation at the moment of the maximum of the Lunar eclipse on Monday, January 21th at 00:11 am EST in New York.
Instructions:

1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.

2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to bring the Light to the surface of the planet.

3. Visualize a pillar of brilliant white Light emanating from the Cosmic Central Sun, then being distributed to Central Suns of all galaxies in this universe. Then visualize this light entering through the Galactic Central Sun, then going through Alcyone Pleiadian stargate, then going through the Sirius stargate, then entering our Solar System and going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System and then through all beings on planet Earth and also through your body to the center of the Earth.

4. Visualize this Light transmuting all remaining darkness of this Universe until only Light remains. Visualize a new grand cosmic cycle beginning, bringing pure Light, Love and Happiness to all beings in the entire Universe.

5. Lift your hands above your head and begin to rotate your body clockwise.

6. While doing that, sing mantra iiii (pronounced ee-ee) so that it vibrates throughout your body and visualize your body morphing into a brilliant pillar of Light, with millions of rainbow colored stars scattered within that pillar of Light.

7. Keep singing the mantra and rotating. After a few minutes, drop your hands close to your body and continue rotating clockwise.

8. While doing that, start singing mantra eeeaaa (eee is pronounced as e in "America" and NOT as e in "Venus", and a is pronounced as a in "America") so that it vibrates through your body and visualize a rainbow vortex of Light expanding from your heart outwards throughout the whole planet.

This rainbow vortex calls upon the presence of your twin souls, soulmates, soul families, your spiritual guides, Ascended masters, Pleiadians, angels, dolphins, and other beings of Light. Visualize your twin souls, your soulmates and your soul families awakening and merging with you into One being in a mandala of Light. 

Suggested time for our meditation is 20 minutes.

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - Fuse - 01-15-2019

Here the original post that details the meditation itself:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/12/make-this-viral-return-of-light.html

In the context of the larger lightworker community, Cobra's an interesting case. (As an aside, the "Cobra" name is a reference to something he calls the Compression Breakthrough, essentially the moment when the advancement of high vibration light...the 4th Density state, in other words...finally and fully saturates every last inch of the physical.)

I've been studying this site almost as long as I have been studying the Law of One. Cobra purports to be a Pleiadian walk-in who serves as the representative for a Resistance Movement comprised of front-line lightworkers that work directly with the Galactic Confederation (the same one referenced in the Ra materials) to perform sensitive operations directly on the surface. There's a blog archive, quite a ways down on the right of each page on the site, and I think I've read every post on it. It's all a fascinating read, if inscrutable at times. Most of the post are short bits of coded operational information for members of the Resistance. But if you look through the archives, there are longer posts that narrate the onset of 4th Density and provide all sorts of interesting perspectives about what's going on in the world.

I have been back and forth about Cobra at times. Stranger posted something on another thread, suggesting that any mention of dark forces and their efforts means a source should be automatically discounted and ignored. I suppose that's one way to approach things. At times I have felt this way, but ultimately I realized that there's a counter-argument to that, which is that there clearly ARE humans or other elements on this planet that do indeed pursue dark agendas. Any thorough student of the Law of One ought to know the story of the challenges faced by Carla and the others when their efforts drew the attention of a dark fifth-density adept who hit them with everything he had. Cobra has faced similar attacks, and it has cost him the lives of people he loved, as it has many others.

One should draw their own conclusions, but I have found in my studies of his work that the only efforts Cobra pursues are correct, STO, Light-oriented ones. So I don't mind recommending the information, at least as a curiosity if nothing else.

But the most important thing he does, I think, is that he has a very large following, and he gathers them into collective meditation efforts that really do serve to bring huge numbers of people together to forward the cause of the Light. He is sparing about this, really only doing so at moments of HUGELY consequential astrological significance. In fact, the last one prior to this one was the big solar eclipse in August of 2017. This lunar eclipse is even more significant in astrological terms, which he details in the post.

EDIT - Ah, The beat me to it. Wink

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - AnthroHeart - 01-16-2019

(01-15-2019, 09:36 AM)Fuse Wrote: Cobra has faced similar attacks, and it has cost him the lives of people he loved, as it has many others.

If Cobra is a higher density like Bashar, they would see death as a time to celebrate. The one dead is going home,
and they don't lose contact with those who pass over.

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - Fuse - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 05:03 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: If Cobra is a higher density like Bashar, they would see death as a time to celebrate. The one dead is going home,

True enough. But there's contact, and then there's cuddling.

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - the - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 05:03 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 09:36 AM)Fuse Wrote: Cobra has faced similar attacks, and it has cost him the lives of people he loved, as it has many others.

If Cobra is a higher density like Bashar, they would see death as a time to celebrate. The one dead is going home,

death is just a transition, OMNEC ONEC (from 4th density Venus)'s book described this, and described the ceremony for death.
http://omnec-onec.com/

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - unity100 - 01-22-2019

4th density is 4th dimension. not 5th dimension.

as for how it would be like, we know - at least the early stages: during the early formation stages of the smc, there will be a lot of confusion and noise since the people start becoming aware of each other's thoughts and feelings all at the same time, for the first time in history and their lives, and this would cause immense telephatic noise in general...

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - the - 01-25-2019

from our(5D Pleiadian) perspective, everyone is perfect, you only have to wakup to the realization of why.

HOW to be a 5D Person?: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message (Taygeta)
Cosmic Agency
Published on Jan 4, 2019
This is chapter 12 of the series Chats with Swaruu, the extraterrestrial woman from Erra (Taygeta - Pleiades) (5D) with whom I am in contact in WRITING.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-pt16al_lc&fbclid=IwAR21bMCxhb_JscIr8NwCNv5NsOdwH8eFHSNQ8VWwFYQRbskMuWVEMAZqVC4

RE: What Will 5D Earth Be Like? Living in the 4th Density (5th Dimension). - Glow - 01-25-2019

(01-16-2019, 05:03 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

Is that actually a valid way of looking at it? I see it that way but know most would see that as something being wrong with me.
Never heard any one really say that before, other than me.