Bring4th
Episode #81 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode #81 (/showthread.php?tid=16867)

Episode #81 - Bring4th_Austin - 01-23-2019

Episode #81

In this episode, we discuss:
- Jesus, Christianity, and religion.

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!

RE: Episode #81 - AnthroHeart - 01-24-2019

It was pretty good.
The only thing I don't agree with is giving my will over to Creator or to God or anyone.
Because when I had my schizophrenic episode, I heard God's voice tell me to kill my dog.
It actually said "Would you kill your dog to save the Universe?"
And then it told me "Don't hesitate."
That was after I had given my will over to him.

How are we supposed to know if a thought comes from Creator, or if it's our own, or if it's a negative being?
Because negative beings can deceive you through your thoughts.

RE: Episode #81 - jacko01 - 02-20-2019

(01-24-2019, 01:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: It was pretty good.
The only thing I don't agree with is giving my will over to Creator or to God or anyone.
Because when I had my schizophrenic episode, I heard God's voice tell me to kill my dog.

How are we supposed to know if a thought comes from Creator, or if it's our own, or if it's a negative being?

Hey IGW,
I think this third density experience will always be full with confusion, so you will never be 100% sure about anything. Specially about things like God or the Creator.
I think your intent and discernment are both key on this. You can ask to yourself questions like "does this resonate with me?" "Am I serving to others if I do this?"

In a related matter, I think I can relate to some psychic greetings like these. I am not schizophrenic but have had my share of panic attacks, some esoteric in nature.
What worked for me was to firmly dismiss the welcoming entity with an internal affirmation like, "I demand you to leave my thoughts if you do not come in the name of God/Jesus/Buddha/whateverworks for you". Focus then on your breathing and surrender to the protection of your master of choice.

Hope this helps.

RE: Episode #81 - AnthroHeart - 02-20-2019

Yeah it is hard to know what to believe when you have a mental illness. As long as I'm on my meds I don't have problems. I went to court for that for a year.

I have gotten good advice. You just take everything at face value in that state.

RE: Episode #81 - jacko01 - 03-07-2019

I actually just finished listening to this episode. Very moving. Thank you for sharing the hallelujah story, Jim.

I remember reading or hearing a story about Jesus going to India for quite a few years, in order to prepare himself for his upcoming deeds back in israel/palestine/etc. I wonder if anyone remembers something similar, can't seem to find it in the Ra material or the rest of the transcripts.

RE: Episode #81 - kristina - 03-10-2019

Do you think The Creator would ask you to deliberately injure an innocent animal for no justifiable cause? There is no saving the universe, it is perfection as it is. The killing would not be an act of balancing. Your mental illness is a distortion and with all things placed aside, can be treated by a physician which in your words seems to bring things into a state of somewhat balance. Then would you say that you feel better upon taking the medication or worse? Are you able to make more rational decisions with or without the medication? Have you ever thought to see a reiki master while also being treated by a physician?
The Creator is love and would not instruct you to harm another to bring balance into a so-called imbalanced situation. The universe is as it should be now and always forever more.

RE: Episode #81 - AnthroHeart - 03-10-2019

(03-10-2019, 08:16 AM)kristina Wrote:

Do you think The Creator would ask you to deliberately injure an innocent animal for no justifiable cause? There is no saving the universe, it is perfection as it is. The killing would not be an act of balancing. Your mental illness is a distortion and with all things placed aside, can be treated by a physician which in your words seems to bring things into a state of somewhat balance. Then would you say that you feel better upon taking the medication or worse? Are you able to make more rational decisions with or without the medication? Have you ever thought to see a reiki master while also being treated by a physician?
The Creator is love and would not instruct you to harm another to bring balance into a so-called imbalanced situation. The universe is as it should be now and always forever more.

I think now it was a negative being that told me that. I find myself having to continually send them love so that I don't get angry and feed them.
But I don't want to think that I'm sending love just to hurt them or get them back.
I don't know.