Bring4th
Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? (/showthread.php?tid=16901)

Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-04-2019

So I've recently decided to learn more about the healing method of Ho'oponopono.

And I came across this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bR52E0EI6g

which describes the Ho'oponoopono process in a nutshell.

To put it even more briefly, you take responsibility 100% and heal yourself to heal others by saying "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you"

I'm looking to create a daily ritual out of this.

Does anybody have any ideas how I should go about making a ritual out of this?

And what sort of healing can be done by using the process discussed in that video?

Could I heal damaged relationships? Could I heal my mom and her issues/personality disorder? Could I heal my dad? Could I use it to heal patients in the future when I become a mental health counselor? Could a teacher with traumatized and self absorbed students use it to help heal the issues their students are dealing with which cause them to misbehave? Could I use it to heal friends who don't know they need healing?

What are the limits and the uses of this healing technique?

And if I were to use it for healing myself or others, what's a ritual I can do that will make use of this technique to heal them?

So far, my only real plan is to say the 4 lines: "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you." over and over again for 15 minutes. Is there anything more I should do to make the ritual more effective?

Does anybody have any suggestions?

RE: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-05-2019

As I watch these videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL972JihAmg

I learn more about the technique. The guy says he wasn't "Healing" anybody. He was clearing data within himself and taking responsibility for what was causing people in his life to act that way and cleaning himself.

RE: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - KarenM - 02-05-2019

I would suggest looking into a mirror as you say your positive ritual. That is supposed to be a great spiritual growth technique.

RE: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - RitaJC - 02-05-2019

I, personally, am doing it all the time whenever something starts feeling off and adding tapping/EFT to help the body/subconscious to let the old data go

RE: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - Cyan - 02-05-2019

Hototo says Hmm and asks for some friends.

RE: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - AnthroHeart - 02-05-2019

I have been practicing being "I am" and that's been somewhat interesting.
I still have to get my mind around that concept.

RE: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - Black Dragon - 03-20-2020

This technique is something I heard of briefly before and mentioned recently, It sounds good and effective in theory, definitely a very positive thing that can only help. Thanks for sharing!

RE: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-20-2020

No problem. Although quiye frankly, it's useless to me at this point. Maybe once I've done the major groundwork I need to do first, then it will be useful.

RE: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - JerryF - 10-30-2020

I use versions of Ho'oponopono fairly often, but not as a daily ritual.

A possible daily ritual use of Ho'oponopono could be to add healing thoughts/energies after reading any disturbing story in the news, including being willing to take some responsibility for contributing to or perpetuating the situation.

A short excerpt from Cat Saunders’ 1997 interview with Ho'oponopono teacher, Ihaleakala Hew Len:

“If you want to solve a problem, no matter what kind of problem, work on yourself.”  —Ihaleakala Hew Len

Cat:  I remember you talking about the years when you were a staff psychologist at Hawaii State Hospital for the Criminally Insane. You said that when you started working there, the ward for criminals was full of violence, and when you left four years later, there was none.

Ihaleakala: Basically, I took 100% responsibility. I just worked on myself.
(end of excerpt)

Can I point to dramatic or specific healings that have resulted from me using Hopo techniques?

No.  I use a variety of ideas and methods; who can say whether Hopo specifically contributed to any changes or results.

Examples of modifications of the basic Ho'oponopono statements
(I love you, I’m sorry, Please forgive me, and Thank you)

When using Thank You, I often try to make it specific

Thank you for _______________.

“I apologize for creating _______________” [whatever the condition is, something I am complaining about]

“Please release and dissolve whatever has been going on within me manifesting as _______________”

“Please release and dissolve all beliefs, thoughts, memories and intentions manifesting as _________________”

Carla:  “. . . notice how Ra’s suggestions for bettering a situation always begin with rejoicing in, giving thanks for and praising the situation, whatever it is.”  (Book 5, fragment 54)

Jerry

RE: Trying to formulate a healing ritual using the Ho'oponopono technique? - jacrob - 10-31-2020

I have found the basic Ho'oponopono phrases very helpful when trying to calm troubled situations or periods in my life i.e. the workplace or personal issues, and I add some other phrases I feel are helpful. I walk to and from work which is 12km total (giving me a minimum of 2 hours to spend on my healing of choice, if possible to do while walking), and during that time I am listening to mantras, LOO material, stand up comedy for a laugh, and on difficult days I quietly say some Ho'oponopono like a repetitive mantra: "<name>, I love you, I'm grateful for you, Thank you, I'm sorry, Please forgive me, I forgive you", over and over till I get to work. I usually start this with my own name inserted first, then work down the list of my closest family and friends, then workmates etc for at least an hour. It has worked miracles honestly! I do it when I feel the need, not daily. During difficult times I was doing it daily for at least 2 weeks.