Bring4th
How can it get even better? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How can it get even better? (/showthread.php?tid=16903)

How can it get even better? - AnthroHeart - 02-05-2019

They say that if you say "how can it get any worse?" it always gets worse.

I've learned to ask the open ended question "how can it get even better?"

I haven't noticed too much from it per se, but it hasn't gotten any worse.

I now have more insight into my life than I used to.

They also say be careful what you wish for.

I'm starting to understand that. There are things that we might not experience here
on Earth due to the collective reality. But there are things that are certainly
within possibility.

Like they say, when the student is ready the teacher will appear.
But all my teachers have been short lived lessons.
They soon depart me because of things going on with them.

I have not found a guru. But they say that we don't need gurus.

I am not sure if I could commit to such instruction.

RE: How can it get even better? - smiLie - 02-05-2019

I like your avatar, it's strong.

I guess it will get better if you word it like that.

RE guru.

I was listening to an interview with an extra-sensory guy... who's pretty good, IMHO, and is pretty far.
He told several interesting stories. He spent 20 years in India, studied with Osho... and said that he'd never go back as there's really nothing there.

One story was that you sit in a monastery, meditate. Your guru comes and says, "think about X" , and you sit there and don't understand it . Then guy comes in, "tell me about it". You say "well this X is such and such". He hits you with a stick, "you did not understand, meditate more". You sit there for a few more days, he comes over, "tell me about X". You go "it is such and such", he hits you with a stick again, meditate more. Then it's over, and over. Until, one day, you either leave. Or you understand what X means. And then you also leave, because this was your main block, you wanted to understand X, then you resolved it for yourself, why stay.

He also said that while he had a pretty decent life in a big city in Europe, with friends, parties etc. One morning he woke up , and as soon as put his feet on the ground it hit him, what am I doing here. So he left to India.

His totem is also a wolf. Except his wolf is not a puppy.

RE: How can it get even better? - AnthroHeart - 02-05-2019

It's interesting you say my totem is a puppy.
Or even a wolf.

I am not sure what my totem is.

I just like wolves.

I have read that with the new age we no longer need gurus. We seek within.

RE: How can it get even better? - Minyatur - 02-05-2019

I think it is more useful to look at yourself and what you feel, to work with the opportunities you are presented with, than it is useful to find a correct way to control things. You are in a dance with your external reality and it is much like a partner and not something you should aim to control. To alter the flow of the dance is for yourself to transform, because your unconscious partner is much more transparent and without expectations than you are.

Your reality is always listening, but not in a manner that you can hope to trick. It sees you more clearly than you see yourself. It is not that useful to ponder how you should feel at things or think or word things, it is more useful to look at where you are at emotionally with sincerity and evolve from there. Think of what you want and not what you should be wanting.

You've always seemed stuck in a mentality of control. About how you should be to harvest, about how you should do things to manifest correctly, about what methods can shift timelines and so on. I think life smiles at you when you go about it with a merry heart, otherwise it tries to free your heart so that it becomes merry to the extent it seeks it.

About the challenging like "how can it get any worse", I think that is tied to your own nature being infinity and your honor/duty in realizing it. If I tell proudly that I am someone without anger, I'll see myself get angry shortly after to prove me wrong. If I say or think that I never have insomnia, I'll struggle to find sleep that night. Your nature is to be all the things If you see yourself as separate from aspects of that, you'll be driven to accept yourself for what you are and to find to love it.

It is also tied to the power of focus, pessimism digs a hole and optimism takes you out of it. Both can be tested also, like a pessimist person can have a nice event but be uncaring about it because that's not where they want to focus, or like an optimist person can be optimist only so far the wind in their back. In no single moment we see ourselves fully, that is a bit why time is spread out.

You're right Minyatur.

None of this shifting realities, or shifting energy, or shifting timelines really works.
The New Age movement keeps talking about we create our own reality.
But it isn't a conscious creation.

In hypnosis study I learned that 99.9...% of who we are is subconscious.
So it is out of our control.

Thanks for clearing this up.
I need to learn to be happy with what I'm dealt in life.

RE: How can it get even better? - xise - 02-05-2019

Acceptance is key. You actually can be happy if everything you fear comes to pass, and then if you realize this, the fear dissipates. Wouldn't Jesus be happy even if all these fears came true? Wouldn't Buddha?

You need to ask yourself how is this possible, and therein the answer lies the key to acceptance. I find my own answers lie in faith that the universe makes sense and is in a beautiful intimate conversation with you via life events and also understanding you can find joy in life without having expectation. Acceptance removes the emotional charge you have if you fear comes true or if you think of the fear/worry/concern/frustration; however you can still take action, but you're not attached to the outcomes or the fulfillment of the desire that prompted the action.

An example of how acceptance and rejectance/control can both have the same actions at times, but feel totally different:

You can accept a family member's cancer and your family's poor finances that may not be able to pay for long-term treatment and take them to the hospital, out of love, understanding the universe works in mysterious ways and perhaps this provides the most opportunity for learning for them and for you, and that while you will make efforts to start a gofundme/raise funds to pay medical expenses, if they cannot be paid you understand that these things happen and you are ok with that outcome in the end, respecting the universe and what happens in the universe. You can also can reject a family member's cancer and take them to the hospital cursing God for putting you in this position and cursing the bad misfortune that led to poor finances and vowing to do all in your power to help cure your family and that you would steal/rob/do any crime in order to secure finances to provide for medical treatment. So in both cases, the initial action of taking the family member to the hospital is the same despite reject or acceptance, but the actions tend to deviate further down the line.

Isn't repeated gratitude still trying to control the situation?
You expect more things to be thankful about because you are grateful.

How can I just be grateful, without trying to control?

[Image: gratitude.jpg]

RE: How can it get even better? - xise - 02-05-2019

Gratitude is an emotion, a feeling of happiness-thankfulness.

Control is a desire to have a certain thing in reality and rejecting other configurations.

You can desire/want gratitude, but as long as you are open to sadness or whatever other emotion that comes, there is no control. Rejectance/control is basically about extreme emotional dislike of certain situations/states of the World plus an overwhelming need to take action to avoid the dislike. Acceptance is basically being at peace with all situations and states of the World, and is also compatible with gentle action where you are not attached to see that action having any effect or outcome.

With respect to how to actually feel gratitude naturally, once again, it's related to inner self-work and removing fears and embracing level, as opposed to purely repetition, though repetition can help if it alongside substantial inner work. Many of the new age spiritual memes are dangerously close to spiritual bypassing; maybe of these wonderful feeling emotions arise naturally through inner self work, not primarily through reminding ourselves to be happy. 

Happiness arises organically from inner work, not the repetition of a one-liner.

RE: How can it get even better? - Minyatur - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 08:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: How can I just be grateful, without trying to control?

The key is sincerity. Gratitude does not derive from fear.

Like xise said, faith in the Universe does a lot in my life. When things quit making sense and I don't understand why things are as they are, it brings me back to a state of peace that I am not supposed to be in control, nor be able to alter everything, because that is not what is well. Then from there, you become able to shift your focus into not rejecting what is, but into seeking to see the purpose of things and there is a lot of wonder to find in that. If you need help then ask your guidance with sincere and open questions, not about what you should do (in my experience this is usually very distorted) but about what is the current meaning of things. What is being worked? How does this serve me/others? What am I learning? A lack of control is about realizing and accepting what is for what it is.

Does anyone have it all figured out?
And where can I find them?

Even enlightened people can't make someone else enlightened.
It's not something you can deliberately find.
Nor should one seek it directly.

Do I just have to want what I want really bad?
The secrets to the Universe that cannot be told.
Could I be responsible enough to not break that promise?
Am I trustworthy?

I won't seek just anyone. Many teachers have come up and gone away in my life.
I have lost interest in staying steadfast. I cannot seek that hard.

Whatever happens, I am content.
But should I be content with staleness? Or lack of progress?

(02-05-2019, 08:08 PM)xise Wrote: You can accept a family member's cancer and your family's poor finances that may not be able to pay for long-term treatment and take them to the hospital, out of love, understanding the universe works in mysterious ways and perhaps this provides the most opportunity for learning for them and for you, and that while you will make efforts to start a gofundme/raise funds to pay medical expenses, if they cannot be paid you understand that these things happen and you are ok with that outcome in the end, respecting the universe and what happens in the universe. You can also can reject a family member's cancer and take them to the hospital cursing God for putting you in this position and cursing the bad misfortune that led to poor finances and vowing to do all in your power to help cure your family and that you would steal/rob/do any crime in order to secure finances to provide for medical treatment. So in both cases, the initial action of taking the family member to the hospital is the same despite reject or acceptance, but the actions tend to deviate further down the line.

I am noticing one "feature" of the Universe.
The responses I come across seem to evolve, based on my state.
Perhaps yesterday I was not ready for this teaching.
Yes it is easy for me to become angry.
I just have to accept that side of me. That portion of me that is angry must be imbued with love.

We all may seem more discerning to one another. Who is discerning to me, may see discernment in another.
We all teach one another.

RE: How can it get even better? - smiLie - 02-10-2019

Guys , the STS System is trying to mold you into who they want, not WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

Try to understand who you really are. Not what the System is trying to make you into.

WHO YOU REALLY ARE INSIDE. With all your faults. And accept it.

The System needs to be broken anyway , it's completely faulty.

RE: How can it get even better? - smiLie - 02-10-2019

(02-05-2019, 06:38 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: It's interesting you say my totem is a puppy. Or even a wolf.

I am not sure what my totem is.

I just like wolves.

Looked like a young wolf to me, I may have misunderstood.

Wolf is a strong totem.

Quote:I have read that with the new age we no longer need gurus. We seek within.

I would be careful with new age. Majority of it is designed to mislead. But you may need a friend or two. Or you'll be lonely, depressed and very quickly seeking psychiatric help and drugs.

RE: How can it get even better? - Nau7ik - 02-11-2019

We gotta be careful what we wish for because we will get it. I think that speaking the words aloud will anchor the desire in a stronger way than thinking it. You can think whatever you want; it’s your mind. But be careful about directing that in prayer or saying it aloud.

I’d like to meet a teacher learned and practiced in the Western mysticism. I hope I do one day. I think that the time for gurus is over on our planet. Collective human consciousness has made great strides since 2,500 years ago. The work that the ancient initiates were doing was preparing the mass of humanity to learn those lessons more easily. So, some of what the initiates were doing in the ancient mystery schools, we have already learned and are at a new turn in the spiral of evolution. I think this is one of the great services that spiritual seekers, initiates, adepts do for humanity: by their diligent and sincere work in consciousness, they lighten the planetary sphere for all. The adepts are like spiritual pioneers. They’re going into new reaches of human consciousness thereby making it easier for the rest of us to do likewise.

I’m not saying that there are no more gurus or that one can’t find a guru to be initiated by. Just that it’s not necessarily needed. We’ll have to determine for ourselves if that’s what we really want. But I think humanity is capable of doing the work in consciousness to polarize suffiently to graduate to the fourth density. That’s what’s most important right now: learning the ways of love and thereby polarizing.

RE: How can it get even better? - AnthroHeart - 02-12-2019

(02-11-2019, 09:42 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: We gotta be careful what we wish for because we will get it.

I think 3D is limited for a reason, and we do not get everything we wish for.
I've wished anthros were real, and that's not going to happen.

I don't really have the ability to shift reality to make it happen.
I'm not going to find myself as an anthro, living in an anthro world.

I probably won't fly in 3D either.

RE: How can it get even better? - Infinite Unity - 02-12-2019

(02-05-2019, 07:13 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I think it is more useful to look at yourself and what you feel, to work with the opportunities you are presented with, than it is useful to find a correct way to control things. You are in a dance with your external reality and it is much like a partner and not something you should aim to control. To alter the flow of the dance is for yourself to transform, because your unconscious partner is much more transparent and without expectations than you are.

Your reality is always listening, but not in a manner that you can hope to trick. It sees you more clearly than you see yourself. It is not that useful to ponder how you should feel at things or think or word things, it is more useful to look at where you are at emotionally with sincerity and evolve from there. Think of what you want and not what you should be wanting.

You've always seemed stuck in a mentality of control. About how you should be to harvest, about how you should do things to manifest correctly, about what methods can shift timelines and so on. I think life smiles at you when you go about it with a merry heart, otherwise it tries to free your heart so that it becomes merry to the extent it seeks it.

About the challenging like "how can it get any worse", I think that is tied to your own nature being infinity and your honor/duty in realizing it. If I tell proudly that I am someone without anger, I'll see myself get angry shortly after to prove me wrong. If I say or think that I never have insomnia, I'll struggle to find sleep that night. Your nature is to be all the things  If you see yourself as separate from aspects of that, you'll be driven to accept yourself for what you are and to find to love it.

It is also tied to the power of focus, pessimism digs a hole and optimism takes you out of it. Both can be tested also, like a pessimist person can have a nice event but be uncaring about it because that's not where they want to focus, or like an optimist person can be optimist only so far the wind in their back. In no single moment we see ourselves fully, that is a bit why time is spread out.

This was a very nice post. I agree that it is a dance, a relationship, and one very important note you added, was that it is useless to try and trick it. For example people will make up excuses as to why they fulfill a desire, or make a choice. As if in a fashion they had been pushed, and had just landed here. That it wasnt a conscious desire/choice.

Which then comes back to distortions of imbalance/blockage. Why would you need an excuse, or act like you didnt make a choice, when in fact you did? Because you are not fully accepting of yourself, and in desiring what you reject, the only way to obtain it, is through the advent of being "moved" to it as if you didnt choose it. These to me are in a fashion like that old computer A.I. joke, where a specific task/question breaks there programming, only in a reverse kind of way.

Honestly Gemini I feel that Minyutar is right about this aspect. I believe you are benevolent, but for some reason are trying to work with controls toolbag of techniques. That clash given your inner nature. I honestly believe you grasp unknowingly for control because that's what youve been taught, and mostly due to fear as a current factor.

I'm not trying to be morbid. However everything ever born here, and takes up a life on Earth, will die. That ticket is already guaranteed. No amount of worrying, planning, and control, will ever change that. Let go of worry, let go of fear.

One of the main factors of recognizing Oneness, is the peace that it is. You are all things that has ever existed. You are the only One. Now instead of just thinking of those as rhetoric, or some nonsense that I am just spitting at you. Really take that in, I am the only One here. What are you anxious about then? who do you have to impress? Go deeper, who/what are you mad at/about? and who is holding you back? What are you afraid of then? Knowing there is only One, brings these types of insights to new levels. You know it isnt an external force, your the only One.

RE: How can it get even better? - Tae - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 12:10 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 09:42 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: We gotta be careful what we wish for because we will get it.
And the universe says... poof! Wish granted! Wink

The other day, I stared at the falling snow in despair and said, "Wind, blow that snow off the driveway so I don't have to shovel it." Then I imagined my housemate saying the driveway wasn't a problem. I went to sleep. When I got up, she'd cleared everything and I asked how it was. "Not so bad," she said. "The wind drifted the snow off the driveway." WHAT. "And piled it up to here between the houses." She held her hand up to her armpit level. She's tall, by the way. I would've stepped out into that drift and gotten lost. "I had to go out three times to cut through that drift. Fortunately it was only a few metres long."

Be careful what you wish for indeed! But I dutifully thanked the universe for complying because it didn't leave the snow on the driveway, haha, even though a good foot of snow fell, and I didn't have to shovel it. Heart

Aerokinesis? Law of attraction? The universe likes me? ...Coincidence?

(02-12-2019, 08:27 AM)Tae Wrote:
And the universe says... poof! Wish granted!  Wink

The other day, I stared at the falling snow in despair and said, "Wind, blow that snow off the driveway so I don't have to shovel it." Then I imagined my housemate saying the driveway wasn't a problem. I went to sleep. When I got up, she'd cleared everything and I asked how it was. "Not so bad," she said. "The wind drifted the snow off the driveway." WHAT. "And piled it up to here between the houses." She held her hand up to her armpit level. She's tall, by the way. I would've stepped out into that drift and gotten lost. "I had to go out three times to cut through that drift. Fortunately it was only a few metres long."

Be careful what you wish for indeed! But I dutifully thanked the universe for complying because it didn't leave the snow on the driveway, haha, even though a good foot of snow fell, and I didn't have to shovel it.  Heart

I think I'm just tired of trying to control my world. I want to be STO and not control situations.
Does this mean I should just let things happen to me.

The Law of Attraction is all about control.

RE: How can it get even better? - Tae - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 11:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think I'm just tired of trying to control my world. I want to be STO and not control situations.

Not to you but with you, because one of the others in STO is still you.

(02-12-2019, 08:27 AM)Tae Wrote:
And the universe says... poof! Wish granted!  Wink

Be careful what you wish for indeed! But I dutifully thanked the universe for complying because it didn't leave the snow on the driveway, haha, even though a good foot of snow fell, and I didn't have to shovel it.  Heart

OMG if I could become the Sam anthro that I desire to be, that would be like the greatest thing in the Universe to me.

I totally think it's possible.

What if I'm the first anthro on Earth?

Well I've heard stories of shamans turning into wolves, but never anthros. That's like 1/2 human 1/2 wolf.

But I want to be sort of a golden retriever. Well the character I love is one. I love huskies, but the one I fell in love with is yellow in color.

God I love him. I'm crying almost right now because I love him so much. I want to be him.

It can happen. I feel the energy of transformation happening. Or just starting to happen.
But there's the pain of transformation when it really gets going.
I have to some how do it without the pain, or not care about the pain.

RE: How can it get even better? - anagogy - 02-15-2019

(02-12-2019, 11:16 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think I'm just tired of trying to control my world. I want to be STO and not control situations.

I would say the law of attraction is not about control. It is simply about awareness. It is the process of learning, or becoming aware of, what you are sending out to the universe.

The law of attraction is always on, and it is just a giant feedback loop from the universe letting you know what you are sending out. The universe returns vibrations in equivalent strength and amplitude with what is being sent out.

It is about learning to raise your vibration, so I would say it is mostly about letting go of control. The reason you are exhausted is precisely because you are trying to use the law of attraction to control your world. That will always exhaust you.  

You leave the control to your higher self. You simply focus on releasing resistance, which raises your vibration. You'll know it is working because you will feel less exhausted.

Here is a thought that is worth considering: everything that you enjoy, whether it is a shape, texture, or some physical circumstance -- the only reason you enjoy any of those things is because of the good feelings you have associated with them. Think about that carefully. That is the only reason you 'like things' as opposed to 'not like things'.

When you can learn to release resistance, you find those good feelings inside yourself, and you no longer have to attach them to things out there that you have associated with them. When you no longer need the outer world to reflect what you want, to be happy, then it will. But not until it no longer makes a difference.

RE: How can it get even better? - AnthroHeart - 02-15-2019

So anagogy, I don't need to focus on what I want, or tell the Universe what I desire?
It already knows?

I just let go and release resistance?

I do feel lighter when I do that. Less anxiety.

The problem is I don't stick with anything for long. It will be hard to remember to do this more, and to not get bored of it.

RE: How can it get even better? - anagogy - 02-15-2019

(02-15-2019, 04:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: So anagogy, I don't need to focus on what I want, or tell the Universe what I desire?
It already knows?

The problem is I don't stick with anything for long. It will be hard to remember to do this more, and to not get bored of it.

The universe already knows what you want, but here is the thing I was also trying to convey: we don't even necessarily know what we want.

We think we do, but we don't. For example, your life right now, as Thomas, you WANTED that. But you don't remember wanting that do you? So a big part of understanding the so called law of attraction is understanding that our desires extend from different levels: spiritual, emotional, social, personal, survival and others. Some of the desires are more transitory than other desires. But they all extend from a certain level of consciousness. A part of self that feels incomplete and seeks completion and we vibrationally interpret that as 'desire'.

So there are a lot of desires that we aren't even consciously aware of.

Part of the reason we manifest "boredom" is because we, as humans, secretly do like a little drama. The peace gets boring to us after a while, so we will jump into an incarnation for some drama.

So part of raising vibration (or releasing resistance) consistently, is about tapping into the consciousness that created the things we think we no longer want. So we come to understand them, and accept them, rather than just looking for the escape hatch from our current reality. Then from that vantage point, having understood the question that our incarnation was the answer to, we can then ask another question.

The thing is, all of our wants will never be satisfied in this lifetime. Each of us has ordered at least 10 lifetimes worth of experience (and some of them are contradictory), that the creator is gradually dulling out (that we call karma) as we are in a vibrational place that is able to "accept it". Sort of like being at a restaurant and you've ordered 10 meals and you are not even half through the first one but you are trying to eat the other ten. Everything in its proper time and place. You don't want to eat all ten meals right now.

So if one wants new catalyst, the best thing to do is process the catalyst that is presently being offered by the creator, and when you've made peace with that, the next catalyst (that which we need or have asked for spiritually) will arise naturally, whatever that is. Next batch of karma.

So releasing resistance isn't so much something you need to practice as it is the process of making peace with what is manifesting right now. Once you've found love in those circumstances, new circumstances will arise. The idea of grasping a lesson that is being offered is a worthy one to consider. Everything is a lesson given as a response to a desire that was emanated at some point.

RE: How can it get even better? - AnthroHeart - 02-15-2019

(02-15-2019, 06:50 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 04:43 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: So anagogy, I don't need to focus on what I want, or tell the Universe what I desire?
It already knows?

The universe already knows what you want, but here is the thing I was also trying to convey: we don't even necessarily know what we want.

We think we do, but we don't. For example, your life right now, as Thomas, you WANTED that. But you don't remember wanting that do you? So a big part of understanding the so called law of attraction is understanding that our desires extend from different levels: spiritual, emotional, social, personal, survival and others. Some of the desires are more transitory than other desires. But they all extend from a certain level of consciousness. A part of self that feels incomplete and seeks completion and we vibrationally interpret that as 'desire'.

So there are a lot of desires that we aren't even consciously aware of.

Part of the reason we manifest "boredom" is because we, as humans, secretly do like a little drama. The peace gets boring to us after a while, so we will jump into an incarnation for some drama.

So part of raising vibration (or releasing resistance) consistently, is about tapping into the consciousness that created the things we think we no longer want. So we come to understand them, and accept them, rather than just looking for the escape hatch from our current reality. Then from that vantage point, having understood the question that our incarnation was the answer to, we can then ask another question.

The thing is, all of our wants will never be satisfied in this lifetime. Each of us has ordered at least 10 lifetimes worth of experience (and some of them are contradictory), that the creator is gradually dulling out (that we call karma) as we are in a vibrational place that is able to "accept it". Sort of like being at a restaurant and you've ordered 10 meals and you are not even half through the first one but you are trying to eat the other ten. Everything in its proper time and place. You don't want to eat all ten meals right now.

So if one wants new catalyst, the best thing to do is process the catalyst that is presently being offered by the creator, and when you've made peace with that, the next catalyst (that which we need or have asked for spiritually) will arise naturally, whatever that is. Next batch of karma.

So releasing resistance isn't so much something you need to practice as it is the process of making peace with what is manifesting right now. Once you've found love in those circumstances, new circumstances will arise. The idea of grasping a lesson that is being offered is a worthy one to consider. Everything is a lesson given as a response to a desire that was emanated at some point.

That part about making peace stood out the most. It shifts my perspective. I can do that.
Thanks.
Is the reason that some desires won't manifest in this lifetime because they are impossible due to conflicting with the collective consciousness? What the collective wants.