Bring4th
The positive path in our third density - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The positive path in our third density (/showthread.php?tid=16905)

The positive path in our third density - Cainite - 02-07-2019

You won't always be rewarded for the good that you do. or the good that you are.
In fact there's sometimes punishment for it in the illusion... if you don't hide your shadow self, then u will be seen as ''bad'' and sth to avoid.
and if you're less honest and hide behind innocent images/illusions, u will be received well even by those who think they see.

Also there will be those that will see their weakness in the polarizing entity's strength.. and will blame them for it.
I've seen many who are abused and mistreated by society. they continue to not stand up for the self when an entity treats them bad. but they will be rude to those that seek to help them. the true friends, decent people.

The experience won't be grand and epic. this mission is down to earth and humble.
You're not very polarized if you can't be around a friend when he's a bit down or angry. Smile

Being awake means continuing to love an entity even if they make life impossible to enjoy for you/others. that is unity.
Do you accept this? only a fierce warrior of light would go through with this selfless ''agreement''.

RE: The positive path in our third density - DennisPhi - 02-07-2019

I think you are very right Cainite. I just had the experience when I saw from the winndow an homeless man on the street. I first didnt know what to do, since i already experienced rude behaviour towards me while trying to share food. Anyway, I got out, bringing the man some food and some water, even had 5 euros in my pocket. The man reacted in a very offensive way, i then went back inside, but with a sting feeling in my chest. Even a momentary thought of ''Is this his ego that was not willing to accept?'' I called up my mother, who I consider my spiritual guru, and explained her the situation. She said this, and I think we have red it before in the Ra_Material: ''We cannot force help upon those who are not ready, rather not willing to take help.''

I accept what you say, that unity is continuing to love an entity even if they make life impossible ton enjoy for oneself or others.

I would like to share a problem in my life, that is very present.

I Have a girlfriend, we are together for three and a half years by now. I consider that we love each other, she is not so much into metaphysics, spirituality. She is very rational, studies they brain and is psychologist. I have a hrd time to connect with her on the level of spirituality. What i find even harder is to not end up in frustratioin after we have an argument, leading me to say bad things, or hear abd things, to make her feel bad and feel bad myself. An hour after those arguments or a night after usually, i am deeply sorry for allowing my ego to get the worst of me outside...
Now I am desperate: DO I LOVE HER WHEN I LEAVE HER, EVEN THOUIGH WHEN I KNOW IT IS GONNA MAKER HER SUFFER? AND ME, TOO of course...

I seriously have a feeling that this romantic love reltionship is sometimes bringing out shadow sides of me, but on the other hand there is so much care, and tenderness, and love. Just a lack of acceptance, from both parts... I have a heartbeat right now like..crazy. I would love if somebody could give me some advice, or anything. I think I have nbecome somewhat desperate.

My deepest gratitude to all of you. Much love from Gießen, Germany <3

RE: The positive path in our third density - Infinite Unity - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 08:58 AM)DennisPhi Wrote: I think you are very right Cainite. I just had the experience when I saw from the winndow an homeless man on the street. I first didnt know what to do, since i already experienced rude behaviour towards me while trying to share food. Anyway, I got out, bringing the man some food and some water, even had 5 euros in my pocket. The man reacted in a very offensive way, i then went back inside, but with a sting feeling in my chest. Even a momentary thought of ''Is this his ego that was not willing to accept?'' I called up my mother, who I consider my spiritual guru, and explained her the situation. She said this, and I think we have red it before in the Ra_Material: ''We cannot force help upon those who are not ready, rather not willing to take help.''

I accept what you say, that unity is continuing to love an entity even if they make life impossible ton enjoy for oneself or others.

I Have a girlfriend, we are together for three and a half years by now. I consider that we love each other, she is not so much into metaphysics, spirituality. She is very rational, studies they brain and is psychologist. I have a hrd time to connect with her on the level of spirituality. What i find even harder is to not end up in frustratioin after we have an argument, leading me to say bad things, or hear abd things, to make her feel bad and feel bad myself. An hour after those arguments or a night after usually, i am deeply sorry for allowing my ego to get the worst of me outside...
Now I am desperate: DO I LOVE HER WHEN I LEAVE HER, EVEN THOUIGH WHEN I KNOW IT IS GONNA MAKER HER SUFFER? AND ME, TOO of course...

I seriously have a feeling that this romantic love reltionship is sometimes bringing out shadow sides of me, but on the other hand there is so much care, and tenderness, and love. Just a lack of acceptance, from both parts... I have a heartbeat right now like..crazy. I would love if somebody could give me some advice, or anything. I think I have nbecome somewhat desperate.

Its because of the weight or meaning these concepts have in your mind, to you they are of a very high order. Also being aware of these types of things make it easy for one to be naive in other-selves ability to grasp, see, and live by these same concepts. However just as the homeless man could not, or was not ready to accept your help. Its practically the same when teach/learning. Entities are not going to be able to grasp/learn more then they are ready for. There is only one here, you cannot force one to learn or do anything, without there being rebounding effects.

Also believe it or not, but to one on the path to seeking truth, its a good quality to have a partner that "brings out the shadow". These reflections and catalyst are precious, and apart of the very pinnacle for incarnating here. When you feel yourself becoming frustrated towards her, try and step back, and see what your trying to show/learn in these experiences. Taking deep breathes will help the energy from being stuck/blocked, and flow through your system.

Also her interest, and the knowledge/wisdom she brings to the table should be seen as worthy. Because they, if seen from the right angle, will definitely shed light onto your own path. I have no doubt about that. Instead of getting annoyed and trying to steer the conversation to what you want to talk about. Try to be calm, and genuinely interested in what she has to offer. Pay attention, and I am sure you will find information that corelates to your own endeavours. Between this corelation lay the potential to fold,meld, fuse your two paths, respectfully.

The annoyance we feel building, the frustration, and the anger. It is presumable that close people in our lives, when arguing or showing signs of stress, feel that same way internally as we do.

RE: The positive path in our third density - Glow - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 01:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Its because of the weight or meaning these concepts have in your mind, to you they are of a very high order. Also being aware of these types of things make it easy for one to be naive in other-selves ability to grasp, see, and live by these same concepts. However just as the homeless man could not, or was not ready to accept your help. Its practically the same when teach/learning. Entities are not going to be able to grasp/learn more then they are ready for. There is only one here, you cannot force one to learn or do anything, without there being rebounding effects.

Also believe it or not, but to one on the path to seeking truth, its a good quality to have a partner that "brings out the shadow". These reflections and catalyst are precious, and apart of the very pinnacle for incarnating here. When you feel yourself becoming frustrated towards her, try and step back, and see what your trying to show/learn in these experiences. Taking deep breathes will help the energy from being stuck/blocked, and flow through your system.

Also her interest, and the knowledge/wisdom she brings to the table should be seen as worthy. Because they, if seen from the right angle, will definitely shed light onto your own path. I have no doubt about that. Instead of getting annoyed and trying to steer the conversation to what you want to talk about. Try to be calm, and genuinely interested in what she has to offer. Pay attention, and I am sure you will find information that corelates to your own endeavours. Between this corelation lay the potential to fold,meld, fuse your two paths, respectfully.

The annoyance we feel building, the frustration, and the anger. It is presumable that close people in our lives, when arguing or showing signs of stress, feel that same way internally as we do.

So 100% true. I started the most intense part of my healing when I found the one who triggered everything in me, every good thing and every wound. Everything brought up by my ego was a new thing showing me where I need to work.

My husband by comparison triggers almost nothing, and I trigger almost nothing in him.
Peaceful but we could go many life times learning almost nothing about our shadow this way.
A blessing all the same. Learning to be harmonious is a worthy experience too.

I do not know what is ideal in mate, likely it depends on each person but I am grateful to have someone in my life that I love enough that keeping them in my life ensures I will keep healing my own stuff. Perhaps balance is what is needed.

RE: The positive path in our third density - Infinite Unity - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 06:41 PM)Glow Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 01:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Its because of the weight or meaning these concepts have in your mind, to you they are of a very high order. Also being aware of these types of things make it easy for one to be naive in other-selves ability to grasp, see, and live by these same concepts. However just as the homeless man could not, or was not ready to accept your help. Its practically the same when teach/learning. Entities are not going to be able to grasp/learn more then they are ready for. There is only one here, you cannot force one to learn or do anything, without there being rebounding effects.

So 100% true. I started the most intense part of my healing when I found the one who triggered everything in me, every good thing and every wound. Everything brought up by my ego was a new thing showing me where I need to work.

My husband by comparison triggers almost nothing, and I trigger almost nothing in him.
Peaceful but we could go many life times learning almost nothing about our shadow this way.
A blessing all the same. Learning to be harmonious is a worthy experience too.

I do not know what is ideal in mate, likely it depends on each person but I am grateful to have someone in my life that I love enough that keeping them in my life ensures I will keep healing my own stuff. Perhaps balance is what is needed.

I think you are correct. I don't believe there is a one recipe secret to life. Life is full of color, choice, and beauty.

RE: The positive path in our third density - Cainite - 02-08-2019

(02-07-2019, 08:58 AM)DennisPhi Wrote: I think you are very right Cainite. I just had the experience when I saw from the winndow an homeless man on the street. I first didnt know what to do, since i already experienced rude behaviour towards me while trying to share food. Anyway, I got out, bringing the man some food and some water, even had 5 euros in my pocket. The man reacted in a very offensive way, i then went back inside, but with a sting feeling in my chest. Even a momentary thought of ''Is this his ego that was not willing to accept?'' I called up my mother, who I consider my spiritual guru, and explained her the situation. She said this, and I think we have red it before in the Ra_Material: ''We cannot force help upon those who are not ready, rather not willing to take help.''

Hey, welcome to the forum.

I think the relationship you talk about can be quite helpful for spiritual/emotional growth.
I'm skeptical about romance but I believe in the love and the truth that's between two beings. I don't think anything's more valuable.

Quote:I accept what you say, that unity is continuing to love an entity even if they make life impossible ton enjoy for oneself or others.

I have difficulty at times accepting..
ppl can't easily make life totally impossible for anyone. I was exaggerating. although it can happen and probably has happened.

(02-07-2019, 01:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Also being aware of these types of things make it easy for one to be naive in other-selves ability to grasp, see, and live by these same concepts.

Sometimes I may want to trust even when my intuition tells me something's wrong. although it usually doesn't work out for them. since I contemplate everything afterwards.. and end up not being fooled but still heart broken a bit. all because of foolish expectations.

RE: The positive path in our third density - Infinite Unity - 02-08-2019

(02-08-2019, 04:05 AM)Cainite Wrote:

Hey, welcome to the forum.

I think the relationship you talk about can be quite helpful for spiritual/emotional growth.
I'm skeptical about romance but I believe in the love and the truth that's between two beings. I don't think anything's more valuable.

Quote:I accept what you say, that unity is continuing to love an entity even if they make life impossible ton enjoy for oneself or others.

I have difficulty at times accepting..
ppl can't easily make life totally impossible for anyone. I was exaggerating. although it can happen and probably has happened.

(02-07-2019, 01:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Also being aware of these types of things make it easy for one to be naive in other-selves ability to grasp, see, and live by these same concepts.

Sometimes I may want to trust even when my intuition tells me something's wrong. although it usually doesn't work out for them. since I contemplate everything afterwards.. and end up not being fooled but still heart broken a bit. all because of foolish expectations.

I myself took the hard road to abandoning expectations. I was completely devoted, and thus wrapped up in my expectations for people. For Teach/Learning Love/Oneness. After a very long time, and many many attempts at Teach/Learning. I started to become aware that my expectations were quite literally the opposite to what I was trying to teach and learn myself.

One of the aspects of True unconditional love, is the letting go, and giving freedom to all beings. Foolishly in having expectations, I was chaining them to my expectations.

I understand having a broken heart, especially in such a place as this world. I understand the want/desire to share such things. However avoy avas! Rejoice in the uniqueness of each path, of each wonderous life, of what they experience as/for The Creator.

Also I became aware of the potential of Infinity. They will come around, and see the light of love, in there own time. In there own unique journey and way. Let us be wise, and not push our path onto anyone else. When it is time do the letting go. You will realize that the chains we wrap around others, is wrapping are own wings. When we let others run open and free, we run open, free, and full of The Creators Love.