Bring4th
Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. (/showthread.php?tid=16909)

Pages: 1 2

Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - Infinite Unity - 02-09-2019

So over the past 2 weeks I haven't been at the same energy or vibration previously. Nowhere even close. However I know that when I have worked through this, and integrated and fully come to heal these blockages, It will come full circle and I will transcend even my previous vibration/power/limit of manifesting being The One. This is a large one though and probably be the better part of this year working and winding my way through this dark night of the soul. Now hopefully it wont be that long, and I don't want to proclaim I know the future. This just feels....Large...If it can be given that description.

Also there already have been good outcomes from this period. I realized a lot of problematic areas. I have taken some measures in changing these areas. One such way is our garden, and we have been putting a lot of time and effort into, getting ready for a big summer grow. With an ultimate goal on the horizon of being able to practically grow our food, I mean all of our food. So that's a large goal, I know. However I feel like a large path includes this goal, and many potentials brought along with it. In service to my fellow humans, nature, and animals.

Thank you for reading!

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - Plenum - 02-09-2019

Heart  Heart  Heart  

Garry

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - AnthroHeart - 02-09-2019

Like Plenum, my heart goes out to you. I don't remember how long my dark night of the soul lasted, but I had a few of them.
The first one was the worst.
Lately I've been having a mild sort of mid-life crisis.

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - Infinite Unity - 02-09-2019

This is by no means my first, and probably not last dark night of the soul. Thank you for your support.

It's apart of the process. Fine tuning the instrument. These periods always wind through discovery and revelation. Leading to new insights and ways of seeing what was keeping us from reaching that next level. Always evolving, adapting, learning and growing an more in depth relationship with the deep mind and higher self. Always leading to a culmination of healing and further propelled will and what, where, and always who I am.

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - AnthroHeart - 02-09-2019

I'm not in a dark night, but I am somewhat scared.
A little anxiety.
I hope things work out well for you Infinite.

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - Infinite Unity - 02-10-2019

(02-09-2019, 10:00 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I'm not in a dark night, but I am somewhat scared.
A little anxiety.
I hope things work out well for you Infinite.

Thank you.

A good portion of re-visiting of the basic principles, I have further insight on negative and positive interpretation of catalyst. When we our negatively interpreting catalyst it is of seperative nature. I don't care if it's fear or more complex manifestations, if it moves in a way of causating separation, then it is a negative interpretation of catalyst.

When we are interpreting catalyst in a positive way. It is in an direction of unification, of seeing beyond the seeming separation. Seeing whats happening around you or to you in a positive, what you are in need of in each moment, kind of way.

When we see beyond worldly limitation, when we feel beyond worldy limitation. We can come to grasp that each situation is more than meets the eye, and no singular instance stands alone, but melds into from the past to the present. Like a great river, a seemingly "bad" turn, when positively interpreting, you know your going to where you need to be for your path, your evolution or journey back to Oneness/Wholeness.

As with pain in the body, giving warning and bringing attention to conscience, and for protection. Fear to me is a spiritual signal trying to bring certain aspects to our attention. Instead of running from fear, do the opposite, delve straight into your fear, for it is echo locating, or lighting up what needs to be seen. One of the main obstacles when meeting fear, is that a large amount of the time it will be from deep wounds. Wounds we arent even aware effecting us, as they are. These wounds usually have a way of being dogmatic in nature and self reinforcing. So if we are to really dissipate deep fear, and heal these wounds. We have to really ground ourselves, and be prepared to release a lot of baggage, and really follow the strings/signals of our intuition. We must know who we are.

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - RitaJC - 02-10-2019

(02-09-2019, 06:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: So over the past 2 weeks I haven't been at the same energy or vibration previously. Nowhere even close. However I know that when I have worked through this, and integrated and fully come to heal these blockages, It will come full circle and I will transcend even my previous vibration/power/limit of manifesting being The One. This is a large one though and probably be the better part of this year working and winding my way through this dark night of the soul. Now hopefully it wont be that long, and I don't want to proclaim I know the future. This just feels....Large...If it can be given that description.

Also there already have been good outcomes from this period. I realized a lot of problematic areas. I have taken some measures in changing these areas. One such way is our garden, and we have been putting a lot of time and effort into, getting ready for a big summer grow. With an ultimate goal on the horizon of being able to practically grow our food, I mean all of our food. So that's a large goal, I know. However I feel like a large path includes this goal, and many potentials brought along with it. In service to my fellow humans, nature, and animals.

Thank you for reading!

Hang on hanging on, dear soul.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - smiLie - 02-10-2019

Infinite Unity, do you have friends?

Not a bunch of people you barely know you can "party" with once a year. Friends.

The goal of the current STS system is to eliminate your friends and make you alone. Then you are an easy pray.

This is also valid for the Wolf Smile

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - Infinite Unity - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 02:26 PM)smiLie Wrote: Infinite Unity, do you have friends?

Not a bunch of people you barely know you can "party" with once a year. Friends.

The goal of the current STS system is to eliminate your friends and make you alone. Then you are an easy pray.

This is also valid for the Wolf Smile

Yea I have a family, and many entities of extended family. Thank you for your advice. However I am aware of this strategy. How goes your experience?

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - smiLie - 02-10-2019

Friends and the U.S.A are two opposite. It seems like as soon as you go outside of this unfriendly land - to Mexico, South America (even Costa Rica, Venezuela), Canada, Europe, Russia, anywhere - you can get much friendlier people.

Friends in "the land of the free" is nearly an eliminated concept. They are replaced by fake social calendar and fakebook pics.

You still get spots if you are in the deep country, maybe. But in places like California, you better watch your back Smile)

Starts with school when you every year toss every kid into a different class (claiming the reason is bullies, while THE REAL reason is to make kids have no friends).

Keep your best friends around (the ones that stood by you in bad times) , this is your one hope to not lose it Smile)

Family is great too, if it's a positively energized group. I still learn much from my dad.

It almost feels like what you said too though... that the groups of different people that were badly separated by STS are starting to... sense it, I guess. People realize now money is not the only objective, happiness and Love are priceless.

Because... you can't really pretend to be # 14 on Happiness in the world (as a country) , while being at #140 or so, and for people not to notice that something doesn't add up. Some croc ate the Sun Smile

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - Infinite Unity - 02-11-2019

(02-10-2019, 10:08 PM)smiLie Wrote: Friends and the U.S.A are two opposite. It seems like as soon as you go outside of this unfriendly land - to Mexico, South America (even Costa Rica, Venezuela), Canada, Europe, Russia, anywhere - you can get much friendlier people.

Friends in "the land of the free" is nearly an eliminated concept. They are replaced by fake social calendar and fakebook pics.

You still get spots if you are in the deep country, maybe. But in places like California, you better watch your back Smile)

Starts with school when you every year toss every kid into a different class (claiming the reason is bullies, while THE REAL reason is to make kids have no friends).

Keep your best friends around (the ones that stood by you in bad times) , this is your one hope to not lose it Smile)

Family is great too, if it's a positively energized group.  I still learn much from my dad.

It almost feels like what you said too though... that the groups of different people that were badly separated by STS are starting to... sense it, I guess. People realize now money is not the only objective, happiness and Love are priceless.

Because... you can't really pretend to be # 14 on Happiness in the world (as a country) , while being at #140 or so, and for people not to notice that something doesn't add up. Some croc ate the Sun Smile

I agree America is an epicenter of operations for the negative elite here on Earth. I have spent my entire life coming out of slumber. When I was around 18 years old, I became very aquainted with U.S.A's deep corruption. Up to that point I was severely against any form of authority, and would always be the silent rogue. Pretending to be one of the people in the fabric of this society. However I truly never was. I always knew something wasnt quite right. In that period, of when I was around 18, was my conspiracy theory years, and I spent much time going down the bunny hole. I know most of these theories arent 100 percent real, but a lot of them are "inspired", or navigate around the truth. To me it came down to finally understanding that I didnt nees to know every specific detail to understand, that wasnt my picnic, and my pirate ship is headed for different waters.

During this phase I started to do my own form of research based on my own experiences, and knowledge garnished to that point. Everywhere I looked, and looked into, I could see on every level how our society is being manipulated. From the soles on your feet, to the health "industry...". Ebery single level of society had been infilitrated and somehow bamboozled into detrimental undertakings, and almost everyone believes in these principles. Such as using flouridated toothpaste, and even push it onto others as a requirement. After much research and wondering how...?? It came full frontal that yes, this conspiracy or enterprise against us, is actually that large, and has been going on for untold amount of time. That they were having slaves, gather more slaves up.

Literally every "institution" of USA is in someway attacking the populace, and enforcing policies that are detrimental. With enslaved humans doing the bidding, as if it's an necessary requirement of and for the socueties benefit...

Beyond that I came to bust this s*** up. Always known that since I was young. I came to tear this s*** down. To stand up to the "authority" imposing this bullshit, and to never surrender but to Love. I am also not talking about fighting or war, but a battle of wills, of principalities.

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - smiLie - 02-11-2019

We are all here to somehow bust s** up Smile) , at least I hope that we are.
-

Here's stuff I posted in the Positive News thread, I am going to copy as I was warned not to post negatively charged stuff. It is not negatively charged, we need to understand who we are on this planet. And when even our history is all made up, no wonder we are all confused. We need to understand, we were free people , without slavery system, without current money system that is also part of STS, etc. And that we are in the darkest night period, that is, hopefully subsiding as they can't cover everything up anymore.
-

Quote:
(02-11-2019, 06:01 AM)Confused Wrote: 19 Greatest Inventions of the Roman Empire That Helped Shape the Modern World

Roman Empire did not exist. It is made up.

It is a prior high of our previous civilization on this planet. Nothing to do with neither "romans" or city of Rome, nor some "empire" ( faulty ideas driven from London and Vatican).

You could call one the Grand Tartaria, that's more likely, or maybe not. That covered a huge amount of the land , including both Western and Eastern Europe, and Asia - there's also a version that Asia was the name of the people, Iran, ancient India - aryans. (when ancient indian clerics were asked who gave them Vedas and Sanskrit, they told , "big white people came from the North" - Russia is north of india , this would blow away some of the modern "roman" fairy tales... there's also this historic name slav-aryan that slavic peoples know , that was attempted to be hidden via another made up concept, hindu-europeans and "hindu-european language" that did not exist in the land of slav-aryans ).

None of the stuff they are digging up was invented by some "ancient" "Rome" that they made up.

None of the "romans" invented any aqueducts or arches. Arches had been built on a planet by our ancient civilization, they are everywhere on the planet , including where invented "romans" could not possibly get. Aqueducts are also from that , older, civilization.

Interesting to see some of the stones they dig up, that we don't have the tech to produce even now. There's massive underground tunnels now everywhere, under lots of cities in Europe and Russia (quickly covered up). And some of the letters on ancient stones, that as soon as it doesn't fit current version of London-Vatican invented history, they also cover up.

Watch this, it's "indian" ancient temples. Do you know any current high architectural advancements by India? You know, if they REALLY built this, and they are there.... they must be degenerated pretty badly as they can't build most of this stuff they are calling "indian temples" now:

Hindu ancient temples, images , and in Google images.

Look at this stuff, Kailasa Temple. Most of this stuff is impossible to make with hand tools, without machines:
10 mind-boggling images of the Kailasa Temple that prove ancient man had advanced technology

Kailasa Temple, images , and Kailasa Temple in Google images.
And here's Flickr, unfiltered images, some of them good close-ups, Kailasa temple, flickr

There were no "romans" there.

Also, I'd like that anyone after being wowed by the quality of the craftsmanship, ask themselves a question. Why was it dug out from under, what looks like a massive land slide?

And, this temple is claimed to be carved from a single rock(!!) - some romans , probably , had nothing to do, for 400 years Smile)
We have no technology to make a temple like this .

-
What's also interesting to hear from you guys, is that when you look at this stuff, do you by any chance sense that you somehow belong there or have been there , with that great ancient civilization of ours?

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - Infinite Unity - 02-11-2019

Oh yea definitely some hidden true history of the world exists. I believe the civilization we are talking about predates even Atlantis, and that subsequent civilizations like Atlantis were seeded from this civilization.

Each subsequent shattering, and the withdrawal of more and more wisdom/knowledge, and the loss of critical mind/body/spiritual complexes that were tuned, and had wisdom severely was impacted.

I do believe there was a white lotust type of group that survived from the first civilization, that has impacted almost any given culture in some way.

However this is obviously highly distorted and very vague=). I do know the history is not true, and much is hidden.

You are wise. I also subscribe to the idea that we lost a great amount of wisdom, and have to regain much.

I wish you great success in your progress toward... being one with the One.

And I wish all of us success in the uncovering of this... STS "slave" control. Hopefully we are all here, as part of our mission, or why would we be.

(02-11-2019, 08:14 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I agree America is an epicenter of operations for the negative elite here on Earth. I have spent my entire life coming out of slumber.
After much research and wondering how...?? It came full frontal that yes, this conspiracy or enterprise against us, is actually that large, and has been going on for untold amount of time. That they were having slaves, gather more slaves up.

Literally every "institution" of USA is in someway attacking the populace, and enforcing policies that are detrimental. With enslaved humans doing the bidding, as if it's an necessary requirement of and for the socueties benefit...

Beyond that I came to bust this s*** up. Always known that since I was young. I came to tear this s*** down. To stand up to the "authority" imposing this bullshit, and to never surrender but to Love. I am also not talking about fighting or war, but a battle of wills, of principalities.

Here's my take on this.

While US elite is used for manipulation such as re-writing of the constitutions of the countries the NATO block captured. Where they make specific paragraphs as to make these countries a satellite and under control and not be able to control their own land, natural resources and money.

And while US is having the largest army and very strong hand in technology.

I do not get the picture in my head that there's this evil centre, eye of the sauron, all seeing and all outsmarting group of people here.
I live here long enough and I tried to meet these smart people, if they are here . And I came to the conclusion that they are not in US.
I was unable to find the group where the real brains were negatively leading the world. These real brains don't seem to be here, or so I am getting.
Yes, tricks and scams are at the highest level. But I can't find the brains, sorry. I've met PhDs from Ivy League, a few tech gurus etc.
I don't see how if you under-educate majority of your population you can at the same time develop (albeight small) group of elite smart evil guys who run it all.
(for example , Warren Buffet is not "the smartest investor" , he's a director who runs someone else's money, he's a shell, just like Elon Musk , Zukerberg, Google guys , Bill Gates etc. - where's the puppeteers??)

I see lots of hard working people, majority of whom follow instructions well. And a bunch of old business tricks that are not really that complex.

Now. Also, if you'd be the center, then you'd be +$21 Trillion dollars, not -$21 Trillion (in forever debt).
Dept is used by STS to control the slave population, no doubt.
So, they either hide well.....or US is also not the center.

In my search , London and Vatican came up, that's why I mention it.
There's also a banking indistry which is above politicians (or tries to be) - this is London Citi, Switzerland, New York and banker off-shores such as Singapore.

But some people say there's also an eye above that actually drives the stuff Washington/London/ Vatican and the Bankers are pushing.
The real eye above the pyramid. This would go beyond mere human mortals.

Some people name Antarctica....

(02-11-2019, 11:17 AM)smiLie Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 08:14 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I agree America is an epicenter of operations for the negative elite here on Earth. I have spent my entire life coming out of slumber.
After much research and wondering how...?? It came full frontal that yes, this conspiracy or enterprise against us, is actually that large, and has been going on for untold amount of time. That they were having slaves, gather more slaves up.

Here's my take on this.

While US elite is used for manipulation such as re-writing of the constitutions of the countries the NATO block captured. Where they make specific paragraphs as to make these countries a satellite and under control and not be able to control their own land, natural resources and money.

And while US is having the largest army and very strong hand in technology.

I do not get the picture in my head that there's this evil centre, eye of the sauron, all seeing and all outsmarting group of people here.
I live here long enough and I tried to meet these smart people, if they are here . And I came to the conclusion that they are not in US.
I was unable to find the group where the real brains were negatively leading the world. These real brains don't seem to be here, or so I am getting.
Yes, tricks and scams are at the highest level. But I can't find the brains, sorry. I've met PhDs from Ivy League, a few tech gurus etc.
I don't see how if you under-educate majority of your population you can at the same time develop (albeight small) group of elite smart evil guys who run it all.
(for example , Warren Buffet is not "the smartest investor" , he's a director who runs someone else's money, he's a shell, just like Elon Musk , Zukerberg, Google guys , Bill Gates etc. - where's the puppeteers??)

I see lots of hard working people, majority of whom follow instructions well. And a bunch of old business tricks that are not really that complex.

Now. Also, if you'd be the center, then you'd be +$21 Trillion dollars, not -$21 Trillion (in forever debt).
Dept is used by STS to control the slave population, no doubt.
So, they either hide well.....or US is also not the center.

In my search , London and Vatican came up, that's why I mention it.
There's also a banking indistry which is above politicians (or tries to be) - this is London Citi, Switzerland, New York and banker off-shores such as Singapore.

But some people say there's also an eye above that actually drives the stuff Washington/London/ Vatican and the Bankers are pushing.
The real eye above the pyramid. This would go beyond mere human mortals.

Some people name Antarctica....

By no means did I mean that "the brains" was in America. I meant America was an epicenter of negative control. I believe you are mostly right, in that the brain uses pieces here as pawns. Everything is compartmentalized, as to keep one hand from knowing what the other is doing.

I believe there is two major groupings with many subsets. You have the Real Elite who you could probably consider 5th dimension off world, and a series of subset dileneating down through the 4 th dimension that has a parallel grouping of Earth borns as there counterpart to a degree.

Then you have the second major grouping of "elites". The families and Earth born "elites". That are at the tippy top of the 3d hierarchy and fundamentally do the same things to subset human entities. As the upper echelon of the True Elites.

However it isnt that simple either. You have artificial bodies that are developed for interaction directly from a higher density. You have negative wanderers incarnating purposefully into the hierarchy. To the point that the Earth born elites arent exactly really purely Earth born.

That's my opinion.

One of the main points of control here, is to basically artificially "incarnate" and be able to play in wonderland for these negatives.

Possible. I did not want to go all out and call that the top is off the planet, but it is likely.
Very possible, that there's a group of elite that's reincarnating with more knowledge, or has ways to open the veil... and if they are negative polarity....

Negative wonderers? Interesting concept.

Where is this stuff from, RA , or more?

I am still asking myself , what am I doing in the U.S.A? I am honest, dislike businessmen, dislike dealings, dislike business scams, sales and marketing. I don't see money as the sole goal at all... I used to be the last person you would see to run a business. Majority of the people around have concepts that are often opposite to mine.
Yet, here I am.

I now think we are here to be a catalyst, to wake up as much population as possible.

(02-11-2019, 11:56 AM)smiLie Wrote: Possible. I did not want to go all out and call that the top is off the planet, but it is likely.
Very possible, that there's a group of elite that's reincarnating with more knowledge, or has ways to open the veil... and if they are negative polarity....

Negative wonderers? Interesting concept.

Where is this stuff from, Ra , or more?

I am still asking myself , what am I doing in the U.S.A? I am honest, dislike businessmen, dislike dealings, dislike business scams, sales and marketing. I don't see money as the sole goal at all... I used to be the last person you would see to run a business. Majority of the people around have concepts that are often opposite to mine.
Yet, here I am.

I now think we are here to be a catalyst, to wake up as much population as possible.

The tops been off the lid for a minute. A long time, probably 5000 yearsish, in my opinion. There is a deep rooted, very corrupt, angry, hate-filled spirit all around this place. I believe this place is like a very bad infection, that is beginning to effect the entire entity made of the universe. I believe wanderers at this point could be correlated to an bodily reaction of white blood cells. I have seen the eye of the entity at the top of the pyramid. For some reason this infection, this lesson, seems to have to be fixed from here. There is an ultimate prize that can only be attained from this level. Those are all core distellations from experience. I don't want to project them as fact. That's just what I feel at the center of my being. Why I came. I wont pretend to know what the "prize" is exactly..

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - AnthroHeart - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 12:08 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I have seen the eye of the entity at the top of the pyramid.

Are they scared of losing their power over the transition to 4D?

Honestly this is just my opinion completely.I believe this logos is undergoing a big transformation in general, and this type of negativity is being largely scaled down.

I believe this type of negativity was largely being explored, due to the major logos desire and its own exploration, in a form, of negativity. With/through us, and/in its own experience.

I also believe the logos is going through a major transformation, akin to our own transformations. Such as toddler, to child, to young adult and so on. I believe this logos is/has been through a type of "hitting puberty" or something relative to that, and a major "milestone" or developmental level.

I honestly see Earth as one of the last bases in this sector of the universe. Scared, fear ridden entities dig in and make bunkers, and recruit build up as much a massive force. These entities are Scared brother. I can feel it, it use to be all the Earth critters and beings scared, but something is much more afraid now. Is the only way I can explain it.

The Logos of the universe, or the macro being we make up. Can have "abilities" you wouldnt fathom. Trust me, there can definitely be an direct manifestation/effect from this being. As we grow, it grows. As it grows, we grow. The abilities are learned as anything else, as a function of the self.

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - ScottK - 02-11-2019

Well done, IU. Well done.

I see you now realize the depth of the game the Orion Group has played. It is disquieting I know, but an extremely positive turning point in your life. Your timing is impeccable.

The Orion Group is VERY fearful now. Their whole system is dying. The deception is being revealed, but meanwhile, the mass of humanity will continue to want to do things the way they always have. Those ways will stop working though, and those who wish to retain the old systems will have great challenges.

But, I would guess though that you are not here to fight the elite. Rather, you are likely here to help create new. You can fix a problem if you know what the problem is, and now you know. Let the old systems die a natural death and may the only discussions of those old systems be from reading history books. And may the new systems create peace and abundance for all.

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - Infinite Unity - 03-26-2019

You are correct, I have not come to fight them. But actually help free them as well. The nature of the system in place here, has systemically locked all those taking part, and partaking in it. Those at "The Top" are just as locked up, as those "underneath". Its a viscious system, with a vicious cycle.

I look at all beings, as brothers and sisters. I have not come destroy, but help relinquish self built and imposed chains, to help raise a new dawn of a new day on this beautiful planet.

Most of all I wish to help raise all human beings, and actually all beings on the planet. I wish to help the children of this planet.

A couple months ago, when I started this thread, my world and my energy/polarity had fallen apart. I was in shambles. Today though, I am stronger and see the picture more clearly then ever before. I know I am doing the great work, and right on path and keen.

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-28-2019

(02-09-2019, 06:18 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: So over the past 2 weeks I haven't been at the same energy or vibration previously. Nowhere even close. However I know that when I have worked through this, and integrated and fully come to heal these blockages, It will come full circle and I will transcend even my previous vibration/power/limit of manifesting being The One. This is a large one though and probably be the better part of this year working and winding my way through this dark night of the soul. Now hopefully it wont be that long, and I don't want to proclaim I know the future. This just feels....Large...If it can be given that description.

Thank you for reading!

Glad you're making it through Smile

I'm trying to just take things easy with mine, because I'm not even CLOSE to being through my dark night of the soul yet. What I'm doing is, I'm doing the healing codes and meditation walks, but that's it. That's all I'm forcing myself to do. No guitar or gym, or any of that. Because the truth is, just healing from everything that's hurt me is taking all I've got and I feel it's probably just best to take it easy on myself and not feel like I "have" to be doing anything. Although I DO force myself to go on meditation walks and do healing codes, for the purpose of helping me heal. Otherwise, I mostly just stay in bed all day, listening to emotional pain relief and healing aid subliminals.

But I'm glad you're making it through yours and managing to be productive and do stuff that helps you heal. I remember Ra saying that gardening was a good hobby to get into. Me, I just connect to second density beings by connecting with my pets. It helps with the loneliness.

Tell me Infinite Unity, what kind of food do you grow in your garden?

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-28-2019

(02-11-2019, 06:38 PM)ScottK Wrote: Well done, IU.  Well done.

I see you now realize the depth of the game the Orion Group has played.  It is disquieting I know, but an extremely positive turning point in your life.  Your timing is impeccable.

The Orion Group is VERY fearful now.  Their whole system is dying.  The deception is being revealed, but meanwhile, the mass of humanity will continue to want to do things the way they always have.  Those ways will stop working though, and those who wish to retain the old systems will have great challenges.

But, I would guess though that you are not here to fight the elite.  Rather, you are likely here to help create new.  You can fix a problem if you know what the problem is, and now you know.  Let the old systems die a natural death and may the only discussions of those old systems be from reading history books.  And may the new systems create peace and abundance for all.

I hope you're right Scott. The Hidden Hand material seems to indicate some confidence on the part of the Illuminati, but I do like to point out that Ra himself has said that the amount of harvestable positives on this planet outweighs harvestable negatives. So that's encouraging.

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - AnthroHeart - 03-28-2019

(03-28-2019, 12:21 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

I see you now realize the depth of the game the Orion Group has played.  It is disquieting I know, but an extremely positive turning point in your life.  Your timing is impeccable.

The Orion Group is VERY fearful now.  Their whole system is dying.  The deception is being revealed, but meanwhile, the mass of humanity will continue to want to do things the way they always have.  Those ways will stop working though, and those who wish to retain the old systems will have great challenges.

But, I would guess though that you are not here to fight the elite.  Rather, you are likely here to help create new.  You can fix a problem if you know what the problem is, and now you know.  Let the old systems die a natural death and may the only discussions of those old systems be from reading history books.  And may the new systems create peace and abundance for all.

I hope you're right Scott. The Hidden Hand material seems to indicate some confidence on the part of the Illuminati, but I do like to point out that Ra himself has said that the amount of harvestable positives on this planet outweighs harvestable negatives. So that's encouraging.

Though a harvestable negative is way more powerful than a harvestable positive, if they both barely harvest.

(03-28-2019, 03:27 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

Though a harvestable negative is way more powerful than a harvestable positive, if they both barely harvest.

Where does it say that in the Ra material?

RE: Progess/working through a dark night of the soul. - AnthroHeart - 03-28-2019

(03-28-2019, 04:13 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

It's just simple math.
51% polarity one way vs 95% polarity another way. 95% is stronger. Ra defines polarity as the ability to do work.

Plus most negatives are in positions of power. They have to exert their power over others, where positives don't do that.

(03-28-2019, 05:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 04:13 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

It's just simple math.
51% polarity one way vs 95% polarity another way. 95% is stronger. Ra defines polarity as the ability to do work.

Plus most negatives are in positions of power. They have to exert their power over others, where positives don't do that.

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that just because they're at 95% self service means they're more powerful than those at 51% service to others. Unless Ra said that outright, I wouldn't be too quick to make that deduction. If those at 95% were more powerful, wouldn't the Orion group come out on top during those "standoffs" with the Confederation, as the Orion group would be full of people who are at least 95% polarized and the Confederation side would be filled with individuals still polarizing? I'm skeptical that one would be more powerful than the other.

The negatives are more willing to exert their power.