Bring4th
Knowing our Mission - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Knowing our Mission (/showthread.php?tid=16914)

Knowing our Mission - AnthroHeart - 02-11-2019

Are we here to know our mission?
Or is it serve others for everyone who is STO?

Do we need books like A Wanderer's Handbook?

As a wanderer I identify with the alienation I feel at times. The book I believe goes into that.

Living the Law of One goes into chakras I think.

Should we live the Law of One to the best of our ability now that we're aware of it?

Do we have a Law of Responsibility for knowing the Ra material?

Or does it ultimately not matter what I do?

RE: Knowing our Mission - Plenum - 02-12-2019

Self healing is a good task too.

The more we take care of now; the less we have to address later on.

RE: Knowing our Mission - Tae - 02-13-2019

(02-11-2019, 07:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Are we here to know our mission?
Or is it serve others for everyone who is STO?

I think it depends on what kind of wanderer/starseed you are. I have polarized and am aware of my mission here on Earth.

No part of that mission was specifically "know the Ra material", however, it arrived when I put a request to the Akashic Records to guide me to helpful information that would let me integrate into my mission to serve others. While I don't believe it's flawless, I believe it's an excellent example of channeled material and a worthy source of guidance into this arena. Like, I can never imagine myself memorizing it like I did Bible verses as a kid. Not only that, but I feel strongly that's not what Ra's collective would have wanted of us–not to make a cult, but to provide helpful guidance to wanderers who put out a call for help.

The very first time I encountered the Ra material, I felt it was going to be important to me eventually, but I was still strongly immersed in conservative Christianity where I had been told channeling was the Most Dangerous Art (funny really, because much of the Bible came from channeling...) and Do Not Touch and that was all I knew. And then I reached a story I perceived as blasphemous and stopped. I'd just about forgotten I tried reading it back then. I ran back into it after said request, and my mind now bends to comprehend what's being delivered. It's funny how different it is when it's what you need rather than a shock to a very closeted woman gingerly touching aspects of the outside world. It's also funny that of the things I probed into when beginning to break that seal, the Ra material somehow managed to be one of those things. I get the feeling this is relatively obscure territory yet I keep being drawn back into its current.

Sometimes I have to remind myself the question is not "does it matter what I do" but "what does what I am doing reveal?" Matter is the illusion, both material and the concept of what "matters". What is, is. What is, is experience. We are everything experiencing everything, and so it is that all things matter and all things are experienced here through the distortion of material and mattering. Everything is consciousness, so what is revealed of your consciousness by what you do is the value. That, and the experience itself. You will find, if you look in, asking, "what has this revealed", that inside there is the path to oneness.

This can be service to others. It is not selfish to introspect if you are called to it, because someone must venture in and find the way first before they can come out and say, 'Hey, guess what I just found in here!'

Self healing is service to others, because YOU are one of those others, and just by working on loving yourself and breaking yourself out of that Matrix mindset you radiate light around you which helps others.

Books are great. You should read them if you have time but you don't have to if you don't.

RE: Knowing our Mission - AnthroHeart - 02-13-2019

Tae, I am discovering that by letting go, and maintaining awareness, I allow Infinity to flow through me.
I think that part of my purpose here is to channel this.

I realize that I can manifest the taste of a werewolf/anthro.

I am bringing this particular flavor of energy here.

RE: Knowing our Mission - Infinite Unity - 02-14-2019

What is the mission of The Law of One? Not Ra's material, but essentially The One Creators mission. Do you think The Creator has a mission? To experience itself, to go deeper in to knowing...to unity, as you expand out out out out! The pull of Unity is in in in! In, out like a giant heartbeat. Space/time expands out out out, as the time/space goes in in in. To me the whole point of the configuration of service to others, is directly coorelated to the wisdom of going out, to come in.

RE: Knowing our Mission - flofrog - 02-14-2019

I love the image of the giant heartbeat Infinite Heart