Bring4th
Thoughts and feelings - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Thoughts and feelings (/showthread.php?tid=16928)

Thoughts and feelings - ada - 02-14-2019

As I am sitting through the sensations of my mind and body, trying to redirect them both and find a balanced point. I notice that the sensations of my body are sometimes affected by my mind or thought.

Are thoughts able to control our energy system? Our emotions?

This is a silly question I know, but I would love your insight.

RE: Thoughts and feelings - AnthroHeart - 02-14-2019

Yes I definitely believe so.

What do you feel when you just let go and let Intelligent Infinity come in?
I feel pressure on my heart and 3rd eye chakras.

If I let go enough, I can feel captivated by it for a short time.

It's like feeling the word AWESOME but in slow motion.

It flows fluid like a slow moving creek.

RE: Thoughts and feelings - ada - 02-14-2019

(02-14-2019, 01:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Yes I definitely believe so.

What do you feel when you just let go and let Intelligent Infinity come in?
I feel pressure on my heart and 3rd eye chakras.

If I let go enough, I can feel captivated by it for a short time.

It's like feeling the word AWESOME but in slow motion.

It flows fluid like a slow moving creek.

When I let go of what thoughts mean the sensations rise from the solar plexus and into the heart center.

RE: Thoughts and feelings - Infinite Unity - 02-14-2019

(02-14-2019, 12:53 PM)blossom Wrote: As I am sitting through the sensations of my mind and body, trying to redirect them both and find a balanced point. I notice that the sensations of my body are sometimes affected by my mind or thought.

In my opinion emotions are filtered down from the spiritual complex, and is the integrator between the conscious mind and the subconscious. It is all consciousness the mind, body, and spirit are all different "levels" or distortion(s) of consciousness. Ra defines magic as: The ability to cause change in consciousness at will. So yes these different distortions/levels of consciousness can effect each other, and in fact them interacting with each other is the Mind/body/spirit complex dance. They are all actually one "dancing" to make this illusion of a mind/body/spirit complex.

In my opinion Infinite Intelligence(s) is consciousness=Infinite Energy. One is the other, is the other...

RE: Thoughts and feelings - ada - 02-14-2019

Thank you infinite, that is a beautiful explanation.

RE: Thoughts and feelings - auntiemable - 02-14-2019

"Are thoughts able to control our energy system? Our emotions?"

Absolutely. You can move energy through your body just using your thoughts. You can direct energy to a certain part of your body that is hurt for example to help heal it. You can practice moving energy on your own by thinking about energy filling your heart chakra. You'll feel the energy build up there. Then you can mentally release it.

The lower emotions are indicators that your body is out of alignment with Source Energy, i.e. anger, depression, frustration, etc. You can change your emotions by skillfully using other emotions to draw you out of a depression, for example, all using your thoughts. There's a book called "Ask And It Is Given" by Esther and Jerry Hicks that explains about emotions and how to raise them. It has been very helpful for me.

The power of thought is so much more than we have been led to believe.

RE: Thoughts and feelings - Nau7ik - 02-15-2019

(02-14-2019, 12:53 PM)blossom Wrote: As I am sitting through the sensations of my mind and body, trying to redirect them both and find a balanced point. I notice that the sensations of my body are sometimes affected by my mind or thought.

Its not silly at all; It’s very perceptive of you! “As above, so Below.” Is the principle here. Body is the creature of the mind, so the mental and emotional bodies (energy body—related to the chakra system) can certainly affect the physical body.

There are some common examples, such as: feeling anxious or nervous will eliminate the appetite. When I’m feeling that way I have no desire to eat. My appetite totally goes away.

RE: Thoughts and feelings - loostudent - 02-16-2019

"... although the functions of the mind are indeed paramount over those of the body, the body being the creature of the mind, certainly not all actions of a mind/body/spirit complex could be seen to be due to the potentiating qualities of the mind complex alone as the body and in some cases the spirit also potentiates action."

In relation to healing: the blockage can be "from spiritual to mental" or "from mental to physical" or simply "a random and purely physical trauma".