Bring4th
Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting (/showthread.php?tid=16938)

Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - Plenum - 02-16-2019

as per Ra, they claim that both the Hebrew and Sanskrit verbal language (sounds) have a deeper resonance with the underlying material creation.

As they say - it 'represents configurations of light'.

Quote:74.17 Questioner: I assume that the reason that the rituals that have been used previously are of effect is that these words have built a bias in consciousness of those who have worked in these areas so that those who are of the distortion of mind that we seek will respond to the imprint in consciousness of these series of words. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, to a great extent, correct. The exception is the sounding of some of what you call your Hebrew and some of what you call your Sanskrit vowels. These sound vibration complexes have power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is.

and

Quote:74.19 Questioner: How did the users of these sounds, Sanskrit and Hebrew, determine what these sounds were?

Ra: I am Ra. In the case of the Hebrew that entity known as Yahweh aided this knowledge through impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language, as you call it.

In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous what you call alphabet or letter-naming. Thus the sound vibration complexes seemed to fall into place as from the Logos. This was a more, shall we say, natural or unaided situation or process.

My question here is more about the 'scripting' of both these Languages.

The actual WRITTEN LETTERS of Hebrew and Sanskrit.

Do you think they have any significance, in terms of some kind of geometry, or shaping of the letters?

I recall watching a vid many years ago that made grand claims about the Hebrew alphabet, and how it connected to various intrinsic geometries etc.  But the guy seemed to withhold a lot of his data - and so it was a claim, at best.

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - AnthroHeart - 02-16-2019

I've also heard the Hebrew alphabet is basically the shadow of the projection of light through a geometric shape, at different angles. I think either it was a tesseract or a Merkaba.

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - MangusKhan - 02-16-2019

I have no answers, only more questions.

How are the vowels different, so as to have "power before time and space"? And how does simply lacking an alphabet cause language to develop "as from the logos"? Didn't all peoples begin to speak before they had alphabets?

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - flofrog - 02-17-2019

I don't know for Hebrew, but I know that for Sanskrit there is a specific flow with a number of vowels, 'a' in majority which is vibrated in a way that we do not vibrate vowels in english. Sanskrit 'sings' vowel in a way I have never heard another language being spoken. Don't know if Hebrew is the same ?

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - Tae - 02-17-2019

[Image: Chart1.gif]

Apparently the development of the Hebrew language. I have nothing else to contribute at this moment.

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - Plenum - 02-17-2019

Oh excellent! Thank you for that Tae.

<thumbs up>

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - Tae - 02-17-2019

I think it's an interesting visual aid to accompany the conversation, even though I don't have any personal investment into whether or not there are sacred tones in the original languages in how they're spoken or if they are in fact the 2d shadows of light through a 4d object. (nods) I like how the ancient letters are more obviously symbolic; a man, an eye, a horned head, there's probably something to be gleaned from the archetypes contained within.

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - ada - 02-17-2019

The early transcript of the letter 'Ayin' kinda looks like an eye, and in modern hebrew the way eye is written and pronounced is the same as the letter.

ע' (modern letter) - עַיִן

עין (eye) - עַיִן

(The diacritics appear to be the same.)

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - Nau7ik - 02-17-2019

That’s VERY interesting!! ”These sound vibration complexes have power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is.”

I’m not familiar with Sanskrit but Hebrew I have been studying. There’s a foundational Kabbalistic text called the Sefer Yetzirah, The Book of Formation. It’s a very old book and it details how the Infinite One created the universe using the 22 Hebrew letters. The mystical significance of the letters and their power are expounded in this text. The book is short enough to have been included in Manly P Hall’s The Secret Teachings of All Ages and that’s where I read it in its English translation.

Quote:Chapter One

YAH, the Lord of Hosts, the living Elohim, King of the Universe, Omnipotent, the Merciful and Gracious God, Supreme and Extolled, Dweller in the Height whose habitation is Eternity, who is Sublime and Most-Holy, engraved His name and ordained (formed) and created the Universe in thirty-two mystical paths (stages) of wisdom (science), by three Seraphim, namely, Numbers, Letters, and Sounds, which are in Him one and the same.

I’ve read a little about the mystical and meditational practices of the Hebrews in Meditation and Kabbalah by Aryeh Kaplan. He looks at the history of mysticism in the Hebraic tradition. The Hebrews have a deep philosophy behind the mystical letters and their utterances and sounds. There were (are?) Kabbalistic traditions that combine and transmute the Hebrew letters as a meditation. Others “vibrate” Names. There are traditions such as Gematria, which compares the numerical value of a word to find the likeness in other words. For example, just off the top of my head, I believe love and unity both have the same numerical value, so these two concepts are linked together.

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - Nau7ik - 02-17-2019

(02-17-2019, 12:13 AM)flofrog Wrote: I don't know for Hebrew, but I know that for Sanskrit there is a specific flow with a number of vowels, 'a' in majority which is vibrated in a way that we do not vibrate vowels in english. Sanskrit 'sings' vowel in a way I have never heard another language being spoken. Don't know if Hebrew is the same ?

Fascinating! I am trying to figure out how to properly vibrate Hebrew words and I’ve found that almost singing them does the trick.

There’s an ancient Name of God “IAO” that has always confounded me on how to pronounce it. Compare that to the Hebrew most-Holy Name of God YHVH יהוה. Both are unpronounceable in any ‘normal’ way.

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - smiLie - 02-18-2019

(02-17-2019, 12:13 AM)flofrog Wrote: I know that for Sanskrit there is a specific flow with a number of vowels, 'a' in majority which is vibrated in a way that we do not vibrate vowels in english.  Sanskrit 'sings' vowel in a way I have never heard another language being spoken.   Don't know if Hebrew is the same ?

Russian is like sanskrit.

It is a lot more complex. And it's predecessor slavic / cyrillic alphabet (not modern version, modern versions everywhere are destroyed by british via angli-fication of everyone they could , like anglo-fication of India and its alphabet in 1900th - coversion of alphabet from cyrillic to english letters , and like anglo-fication of all countries of Eastern Europe which did not have "latin" letters even 100 years back).

Before british and religious sects tried to destroy deeper meaning of the language, in order to cut the roots of the people and make us slaves. Before they did this in the last 200 years, alphabets were different and you've had deep... DEEEEEP word meanings. You still can actually which word is created from which , and how meanings evolves, which you have none in English language. Sanskrit, like old russian, has it's own etimology that actually makes sense. In english version of wikipedia , etimology is going back to "ancient greeks" (which were not ancient greeks and to "indo-european" which  is a made up term , made up to cover up real language that was on the continent of Europe and ASia, the Grand TaRtaria - they tell you people of one country, Grand TaRtaria, spoke some mythical "indo-european"? not possible).

Arian symbols...Arian or As-ian , two different races, not sure which one was as it needs research... are found everywhere around the world, on every continent.

The STS negative entities tried to destroy arian symbology. Not only they attempted to eliminate it from history , they also created backward propaganda that "Arian" = "Hitler" , "nazi" etc. to create subconscious hate toward our ancient, arian symbols. There's a clear attempt to heavily manipulate this making all of us think it is negative. It is negative STS propaganda.

Google is massively manipulated, so check out alternative searches, DuckDuckGo and russian Yandex (google is the worst to compare slavic and aryan, but if you ask the right questions...):
Slavic symbols
Aryan ancient symbols
Aryan symbols
Slavic symbols, Google
For instance, you can find out that Slavic and Celtic ancient symbols are very similar (naturally, as celtic and Irish DNA on patternal side is 80% Haplogroup R1B, which came from Siberia - propaganda calls this "pre indo-european").
Celtic Symbols

I am going to upload some real slavic / aryan symbols, so that you'll see how history and search engines are manipulated to brainwash you.

(02-17-2019, 12:13 AM)flofrog Wrote: I know that for Sanskrit there is a specific flow with a number of vowels, 'a' in majority which is vibrated in a way that we do not vibrate vowels in english.  Sanskrit 'sings' vowel in a way I have never heard another language being spoken.

Enjoy.

If I did not know it was sanskrit, I would say it is one of the slavic languages.

Deva Premal Gayatri Mantra 2 hours

Here's russian:

Russian singer Pelageya with girls

(02-16-2019, 09:46 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: How are the vowels different, so as to have "power before time and space"? And how does simply lacking an alphabet cause language to develop "as from the logos"? Didn't all peoples begin to speak before they had alphabets?

Exactly.

There's no "evolution" anywhere here. People speak words in their own minds. Dogs and animals don't. If you take a baby away from human environment and he grows up with wolves , then he doesn't develop language, and no amount of PhDs in linguistics can make him. Brain , while developing, takes whatever it is that's spoken around the child and develops its own mechanism of speech, that later in life it's nearly impossible to duplicate. This is regardless of the language spoken around the child. This is built into our brain's development , and thus built into our DNA.

We also think in visuals/pictures and words. How did we think in the past if we had no language? Not in words? Why did we then develop words, and not some telepathy?

It all points to the fact that we already had a language. That language comes first. That we could not possibly "develop" it "ourselves".

Now.... "lack of alphabet" - this is if you subscribe to the modern "version" of history , and it's very poor. It has been shown that we had perfectly working alphabet at least as far back as 40,000 years (this is very annoying to some) . And even, possibly, a million years back (this is REALLY annoying to some).

What I am trying to say is that if we are not alone in the universe, and if we "communicate" "with higher beings" then we were clearly given an alphabet. This is bummer for the "evolutionists".

Another idea. If you subscribe to the theory of the informational field. Then any human would need "keys" to this library, which would be , I presume, part DNA, part developed (so that only specific humans can get to specific sections of the library, and only per request). It is my current understanding that you can either speak or think a specific request, and you may be granted access to specific knowledge. In either case, it is an "informational request" or a query in WORDS. In this case it is also very possible that humans get language when they are born, the "software update".

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - Infinite Unity - 02-18-2019

(02-18-2019, 10:28 AM)smiLie Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 09:46 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: How are the vowels different, so as to have "power before time and space"? And how does simply lacking an alphabet cause language to develop "as from the logos"? Didn't all peoples begin to speak before they had alphabets?

Exactly.

There's no "evolution" anywhere here. People speak words in their own minds. Dogs and animals don't. If you take a baby away from human environment and he grows up with wolves , then he doesn't develop language, and no amount of PhDs in linguistics can make him. Brain , while developing, takes whatever it is that's spoken around the child and develops its own mechanism of speech, that later in life it's nearly impossible to duplicate. This is regardless of the language spoken around the child. This is built into our brain's development , and thus built into our DNA.

We also think in visuals/pictures and words. How did we think in the past if we had no language? Not in words? Why did we then develop words, and not some telepathy?

It all points to the fact that we already had a language. That language comes first. That we could not possibly "develop" it "ourselves".

Now.... "lack of alphabet" - this is if you subscribe to the modern "version" of history , and it's very poor. It has been shown that we had perfectly working alphabet at least as far back as 40,000 years (this is very annoying to some) . And even, possibly, a million years back (this is REALLY annoying to some).

What I am trying to say is that if we are not alone in the universe, and if we "communicate" "with higher beings"  then we were clearly given an alphabet. This is bummer for the "evolutionists".

Another idea. If you subscribe to the theory of the informational field. Then any human would need "keys" to this library, which would be , I presume, part DNA, part developed (so that only specific humans can get to specific sections of the library, and only per request). It is my current understanding that you can either speak or think a specific request, and you may be granted access to specific knowledge. In either case, it is an "informational request" or a query in WORDS.

Eh...I would have to say that "evolution" is different then how science views it. I do believe bodies adapt, and change over time. I believe the reasons or causality of evolution is completely different, or lacking a few dimensions. I do believe everything is a "variation" of One thing. Its like everything is was One "plant" with variations. Everything comes from One. The concept of Divine. Vine. Everything is related, apart of the same larger family.

Each letter represents a "sound" vibration. Which can be represented, just as the photon or wave, as many forms. You can interpret a sound as a form. Each element has a spectrum or range of variated average vibration. That can be interpreted as a sound and represented by a letter. Hence spells and the power of spells. Your voice can interact or be at the same vibration as the element(s).

Blue Ray is "The Wand".

Infinity, Excellent.

Each letter represents a sound vibration.

More over, each word represents even more complex sound vibration. And each symbol may represent yet even a more complex vibration.

Think about this.

Now, original language all across Europe and ASia was different 200+ years ago. It had no british / english letters everywhere. And sounds were distorted massively, words were distorted, some changed meaning, some became opposite meaning. WHY?

Simply to change the world. To hide knowledge/wisdomt, and how we interact with each other/creation. Your voice is very powerful, and I mean mystically, not the traditional speaking up for yourself, or a cause. I mean literally POWERFUL!

However beyond any menial games. I know in the larger view The One wanted to experience this. That The One truly moves the pieces. Everything is truly wonderfully ok.

I will explain my post above on english alphabet.

If I read and understand it correctly, it was formed around 12th century or so (let's for now assume current timeline), not really known how, but theory says based on celtic alphabet with nordic envasion there.

I've been to many different countries, including a number of islands of the caribbean. Caribbean islands is a perfect example, you'll see a mix of white, black / african, etc. Majority of whites were not that educated , sailors etc. Blacks are also lacking and lagging behind in language. So, there, they developed a simplified version of the language. Language DEGRADED from original. Not developed a new pattern, it DEGRADED.

You can find this on any islandic situation, it is very common.

So, if language degrades on the island, why the  British islands are any different?

Also, we know since it's an island, poor health, rain all the time etc. and sailors - all kind of teeth problems. When you speak when some teeth are completely out you can simulate well some really strange sounds of the english language such as TH and it's other wording as if someone chews something while speaking.

ANd not to forget nordic people were warriors , clearly was just an invasion, they weren't really that outspoken .

Let's summarize. English is developed a few centuries back on an island via invasion of some sailors and warriors with bad teeth.

So. Million dollar question:

WHICH LANGUAGE DID BRITISH ENGLISH DEGRADE FROM?

And back to Infinity comment: if it is a degraded version of some language that is vibration of the One, is this THE RIGHT vibration

[quote='smiLie' pid='257506' dateline='1550501929']
Infinity, Excellent.

Each letter represents a sound vibration.

More over, each word represents even more complex sound vibration. And each symbol may represent yet even a more complex vibration.

That's the basis of all knowledge:One.

Everything from language to math, and bodily complexes are all built just like that. Letters to words to sentences with all the complex/simple organ(nizing). How many words to you know that have an f and a j right next to each other. Vowels are the main vibrations. Which leads from one original vibration, interplaying making "variation". Just as colors mix to make new colors endlessly. Think about numbers 0-9 and then they just loop endlessly making new numbers of the same original numbers.

That is the root, or stream of all wisdom/knowledge. All things are connected and built one by one(units).

(02-18-2019, 11:11 AM)smiLie Wrote: I will explain my post above on english alphabet.

If I read and understand it correctly, it was formed around 12th century or so (let's for now assume current timeline), not really known how, but theory says based on celtic alphabet with nordic envasion there.

I've been to many different countries, including a number of islands of the caribbean. Caribbean islands is a perfect example, you'll see a mix of white, black / african, etc. Majority of whites were not that educated , sailors etc. Blacks are also lacking and lagging behind in language. So, there, they developed a simplified version of the language. Language DEGRADED from original. Not developed a new pattern, it DEGRADED.

You can find this on any islandic situation, it is very common.

So, if language degrades on the island, why the  British islands are any different?

Also, we know since it's an island, poor health, rain all the time etc. and sailors - all kind of teeth problems. When you speak when some teeth are completely out you can simulate well some really strange sounds of the english language such as TH and it's other wording as if someone chews something while speaking.

ANd not to forget nordic people were warriors , clearly was just an invasion, they weren't really that outspoken .

Let's summarize. English is developed a few centuries back on an island via invasion of some sailors and warriors with bad teeth.

So. Million dollar question:

WHICH LANGUAGE DID BRITISH ENGLISH DEGRADE FROM?

And back to Infinity comment: if it is a degraded version of some language that is vibration of the One, is this THE RIGHT vibration

Well personally I believe English to be a highly hybrided language. With roots to many of the more ancient languages that predate English. I believe it was a highly designed and they cherry picked from older languages the things they wanted in the language.

Firdtly most mundane or layman type of humans basically use language as a means to communicate. To pass information amongst one another, and to make things like trade possible. So in manipulating this medium, you indirectly manipulate, in a certain fashion, the way the people using the language will interact.

Also the older langauges had inherant qualities that lead to the Mystery. If I put that in an undistorted way.

Even the older languages like sunskrit, I wouldnt apply the label of perfect representation. I believe there we're pieces that more resonated with what was being interpreted than other aspects. Though I do believe sunskrit was a labor of beings from higher working with 3d beings to make that language.

I believe we are always interpreting Oness, or the True reality at all times. Its just at different angles, rates of vibration, or summed up as "point of view or reference". I dont believe there is a perfect representation, as that is impossible. I believe the magic actually lay in the opposite direction, and that its beyond a miracle that there are so many interpretations and seeming different "beings".

Also each galactic logo will have a different subset of vibrational variance. Sanskrit would not be applicable in another logos.

Sanskrit - H*Ariyan Language (still in Russia there are H*Arian texts on old churches), very possible.

H is not read, H = X means god's power.

Bhagavad Gita = Baga-vat (Boga-vat = God's , Bog = God in russian; t at the end is not pronounced in some words and languages even french, would even make it Boga-va, means exactly God's in russian) .

Devanagari = ancient hindu and brahma scripts.

Devanagari = Deva na gare (i and e sounds the same) . Means , literally, "a young woman on the mountain" in russian, letter to letter. Some southern people, like in current Ukraine , would even pronounce it with an "i", "deva na gari"). Some of the songs that a girl on the mountain would perform , that later became ancient hindu and brahma scripts.

Parts of India were parts of the Grand TaRtaria.

Recently serious scientists decoded language by venetas and etruscans , very similar very old language. Part of the Grand TaRtarian lands. Etruscan = russians (at-"rus-ski" literally means "at russian").

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - smiLie - 02-19-2019

(02-16-2019, 07:13 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: My question here is more about the 'scripting' of both these Languages.

The actual WRITTEN LETTERS of Hebrew and Sanskrit.

Do you think they have any significance, in terms of some kind of geometry, or shaping of the letters?

I recall watching a vid many years ago that made grand claims about the Hebrew alphabet, and how it connected to various intrinsic geometries etc.  But the guy seemed to withhold a lot of his data - and so it was a claim, at best.

Hebrew >> Kaballah

Kaballah >> Mysteries copied from ancient hindu manuscripts

Kaballah >> Yahveh (STS)

Ancient hibru manuscripts >> (some) are in sanskrit

Tibet, ancient hibru books are claimed to be just a library of knowledge that is not theirs, not Indian, doesn't belong to India. They are just the guardians of this particular library (one of the few that was not destroyed by STS army).

Tibetan monks claim that white men came from the north and brought them knowledge; they spoke "sanskrit" and this what was recorded.

Current version of history doesn't want you to know that this was part of Grand Taratia (Tartary). "Chinese" Wall is higher on the south and has gun windows pointing to the south, it means country to the north was defending against invaders from the south, not opposite. North of that is parts of Siberia where all-european DNA R1A and R1B came from at least 20,000 years ago (this is even in wikipedia!). And this is where humans with the largest brain size are found. It is currently being discussed (alternative history) that we had a global catastrophe that created deserts and that majority of Siberia was frozen, as they commonly dig out plants and animals that don't belong to the tundra. Interesting times.

Shaping of letters and symbols makes difference. Look at what I posted above as symbols of the aryans. We are currently under STS invasion, they changed some letters and sounds in various alphabets around the Eurasia. Some of this turned words into opposite meaning, subliminal stuff and reverse psychology. In slavic alphabets, they deleted a bunch of letters and attempted to root out deep meaning of each letter and basic words, and as usual, attempted to kill anyone who was against. This history has been carried over in songs and poems etc.

What they also can't destroy is that we resonate with truth and your own blood.... you will resonate with your ancient roots...you will know this is "yours" as it'll feel right, at least this is how it is to me... when you see the right... stuff. That's why they want to diversify yourself, to mix with other races so that your kids become dumber and forget - this is what massive "diversity" propaganda is all about.

--
As far as scripting... I am sure once we start seeing actual symbols that are ours, we would then resonate, and some deep meaning will unlock itself. To the right people. Look at the Runes too (nothing germanic about it, northern, etruscians, etc., in scandinavia runes came from the One, Odin, Odin in russian = One).

And, of course, I could be wrong in this , this is my current "version" of the events.

There's this word in "sanskrit" Rasha. There's also Rasa ("essence", fluid).

RA-SA. This is what it it in Slavic / ancient language. It means what you see - RA is also there, this is your blood and your history.

STS converted this into english as Race, and then bombarded you with anti, reverse psychology propaganda that Race = bad.
So that people don't remember who they are and don't wake up.

Rasha this is also how you pronounce one country , "Russia".

Remind me which country is now massively attacked in mass media with massive false accusations, and why exactly. For once , they failed to defeat and conquer it militarily many times.

One of the most known sanskrit-ologists in the 50-ies and 70-ies was a lecturer in St. Petersburg University (used to be Leningrad University - Rahula sanskrityana? not the actor). After his massive research into Karelia etc. northern dialects, he invented a term "indo-slavs" . This term isn't used much for obvious reasons.

Rivers, names of places and a dialect that sounds very "sanskrit" - are everywhere there in the North of modern Russia.

RE: Hebrew and Sanskrit; scripting - Infinite Unity - 02-19-2019

Thats alot to digest. Expand more, be more specific. Are you saying that Aryans were native to Russia, and invented sanskrit?

There is no doubt in my mind what so ever, that the last ice age, huge deserts, and the diluge are all connected to one event. One "breaking of the world".