Bring4th
Belonging with Ra - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Belonging with Ra (/showthread.php?tid=16955)

Belonging with Ra - AnthroHeart - 02-20-2019

Do you think that Ra would want to work through a person who is willing
on an energetic level to help the world?

I used to be afraid of working with them because of some negative greetings.
But I am not channeling words from them.
I may get downloads.

But it's the only thing I know to do right now.

I think the first thing I need to do is to feel welcome among them.
I started feeling that.

I did some cards where I wrote up a topic, then shuffled them,
then did a psychic reading on each.

With the working with Ra card I got:

Quote:anthro penis (human like). Peace and happiness. Tears of joy. Emotional.
Love that can get painful. Feeling a potential loss. Alone among family.
Beauty but loneliness.

While my readings aren't 100% it was good to get a feeling of beauty when I drew Ra's card at random.
I don't think of Ra sexually, but anthros I do, and this was not lust. This was a feeling of being so comfortable
as to be naked to them, and them to me.

What do others think about working with Ra to help the vibration of the world? With respect to people's free will.

I think I'm coming around. I am realizing that I am part of everything. I want to face my fears.
I want to feel like I belong.

RE: Belonging with Ra - anagogy - 02-20-2019

Why the attachment to Ra?

And do you think you are doing this more for yourself or for other people? Oftentimes I was surprised to find that my desire to help others was actually arising from a desire for them to see me as "good". So it wasn't truly out of concern for others. That was a big revelation. Often the most seemingly "helpful" people are actually just acting out of a sense of ego. Many people are "saying the right things" and "doing the right things" but it in reality, it is them just acting out of fear. Or a need for social validation. That isn't always the case, but very OFTEN is in today's world.

I would say I'm no longer burdened by such illusions, most of the time, but many people are unconsciously self serving, when from all outer perceptions they seem like they are acting "for others".

What makes you think the world needs your help?

I'm not saying you can't help the world, but look at your motivations honestly? How are you trying to help the world?

To be honest, what you've channeled there doesn't seem to be of Ra. It just seems like what you wanted to hear. I mean no disrespect to you.

The best way to help the world is to speak what you know as authentic truth, and authentically accept people for who they are. Do you need Ra to do that for you? Because it seems like an appeal to authority, as if their words carry more weight than your own.

If your message is just one of love and light, you don't need some higher density being to say that for you. In fact, I see no reason to even seek a higher density being unless you are pursuing the knowledge of the adept. And even then, one has to be extremely discerning. I recall that channeling Ra was to some degree dangerous because calling upon a light being of that strength conversely also calls upon a dark being of equivalent strength (though since there are very few sixth density negatives it ended up being a fifth density negative entity). There is always a counter-balance or counter calling that occurs. Anyway, I don't mean to discourage you, but just want to encourage thought about why you are doing it, and responsibility such an undertaking requires.

Follow your bliss, and seek joy, and you will help more people than ever. Get happy, and you will naturally share with others. Helping others out of a sense of obligation almost never ends well.

RE: Belonging with Ra - AnthroHeart - 02-21-2019

I feel an interesting energy shift when I focus on Ra. I do not know why that is.
I thought channeling words and channeling energy were two different things
and that it was only dangerous if you went into trance. I don't do that.

A sensei that I trust told me the best way to raise my consciousness was to help others.
I thought helping ourselves was also STO.
I don't want to sound defensive. I'm just trying to understand my own motivations, and your points.
Why do people meditate? Is it to help themselves?

I thought I was making progress in that I'm willing to work with Ra for the first time in years.
Because of the guidance I was given.
I wasn't channeling Ra. It was my own internal guidance. I don't speak for Ra.

I guess in a way I feel responsible for their distortions, or at least partly responsible. And want to help them if I can.
And I can do that by helping others through helping myself.

I don't have near the fear that I used to.

Even in a dream yesterday I was going to take a guy's gun away from him and shoot him, but decided not to.
I was a bit more loving. In every other dream I had I would punish the guys who would try to hurt me.

The reason I am seeking them is one of belonging to an energy group.

I am not going gung-ho in extremes like I did before with them years back. Small moves.

I am gaining a little self confidence too. Before I would have been put off by your words. I was also a terrified person before.
I am also being careful. The self-confidence boost I have gotten has really moved me, because I used to be so concerned what people thought about me.
And I do respect your words.

I think it comes down to my love for them. They do dream work, so if they tell me in a dream to not focus on them, then I'll stop.
But the signs have pointed to them because of how 4D is coming. And I don't know how to handle the 4D energies.

If need be though I will step it down and work with a 4D-5D-6D group like Q'uo.

RE: Belonging with Ra - AnthroHeart - 02-21-2019

I think this past day I got a download from Ra to look into Bhakti Yoga.
This is loving devotion. I am looking into some of the Hindu gods.

RE: Belonging with Ra - Aaron - 02-22-2019

I'm pretty sure the Ra group really love and have a bond with the members of your soul group, Tom. Don't forget that we incarnate as human beings and talk to you here, too. So, you can have a personal relationship with a Ra soul in a human being. Although at the level Ra is, their love is pretty balanced towards everybody. The wolf soul group seem to love the Ra a whole lot. You know, your soul group and all of the furries have such an innocence and a joy to them that is not found elsewhere. It's a very precious thing. But it makes you open to manipulation, so attempting to channel Ra (or anyone) is not recommended, to you, by me.

You know those things called the Yordles from the video game League of Legends? One of the bits of lore about those characters is that "Very few are capable of perceiving a Yordle's true form." Another bit of lore is that they are "99% fur, 1% glee".

Now, those things are actually real. They're an actual extraterrestrial race. And in reality, only the pure of heart can even perceive them. They seem to be some sort of cross between fae DNA and furry mammal DNA. They have some sort of real power. But the point is that they are so, so sensitive to emotional fields that they choose only the ones of highest purity to associate with. I've noticed that they tend to hang around the wolf-kin souls who incarnate into human bodies. In fact, you probably have one hanging out with you right now.

So, remember, you are a source of love in this universe, and you are appreciated by others. Maybe some of them even depend on you.

RE: Belonging with Ra - AnthroHeart - 02-22-2019

Thank you Aaron. That was amazing.
I had never heard of the Yordles before.
I'm working on the pureness of my heart.
I don't know if I have the faith to leave my own physical desires behind and live an ascetic life.
I won't be channeling Ra. I was just curious before about feeling their energy.
But I am warming up to Krishna.
It's hard to believe some of their stories about him though.

I may have to look into the Yordles. If there is one around me, and they are what you say, then I am truly blessed.

I feel like in my seeking has opened me up to this information from you.
I think I am doing well on my path.

Sometimes things that I try may not be a good idea. But it leads me to something that is a good idea.

With Krishna, I am feeling a sensation in my solar plexus and heart. It is strong, but it comes and goes.
One must be completely devoted to him if they seek with pure intent. Thinking about him every moment.

RE: Belonging with Ra - transitional - 02-23-2019

(02-20-2019, 11:11 PM)anagogy Wrote: there are very few sixth density negatives

How have they evolved up to 6? I though negative polarity was only possible in our 3rd density?

RE: Belonging with Ra - ortego323 - 02-23-2019

(02-23-2019, 07:55 PM)transitional Wrote:

How have they evolved up to 6? I though negative polarity was only possible in our 3rd density?

they make use of selfhood Huh imagine two computers, and you can imagine one, and you can imagine none

RE: Belonging with Ra - xise - 02-23-2019

(02-23-2019, 07:55 PM)transitional Wrote:

Per the Ra material, negative polarization allows for advancement until beginning/mid 6th density, but can't release polarity as negative (which is required to progress through 6th), so negative sixth density have go positive before releasing all polarity.

Quote:36.15  Questioner: Well, then let’s say that when Himmler, for instance, reaches sixth-density negative at the beginnings of sixth-density negative, at this time would it be [the] case that an entity would realize that his higher self is sixth-density positively oriented and for that reason make the jump from negative to positive orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.

RE: Belonging with Ra - kristina - 03-22-2019

[quote='IndigoGeminiWolf' pid='257585' dateline='1550729080']
I feel an interesting energy shift when I focus on Ra. I do not know why that is.
I thought channeling words and channeling energy were two different things
and that it was only dangerous if you went into trance. I don't do that.

A sensei that I trust told me the best way to raise my consciousness was to help others.

I thought helping ourselves was also STO.
***it depends on how you intend to help others****

I don't want to sound defensive. I'm just trying to understand my own motivations, and your points.

Why do people meditate? Is it to help themselves?

Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

[Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The ***prerequisite*** of mental work is the ability to retain ***silence of self at a steady state when required by the self***. The mind must be opened like a door. ***The key is silence.***

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.]

I thought I was making progress in that I'm willing to work with Ra for the first time in years.
***They of Ra move mostly in thought and dreams. You could consider working on yourself first for before trying to channel another entity from another density. You have this entire density full of wonder to explore and your inner planes to explore.***

Because of the guidance I was given.
I wasn't channeling Ra. It was my own internal guidance. I don't speak for Ra.
***During channeling they speak through you not to you***

I guess in a way I feel responsible for their distortions, or at least partly responsible. And want to help them if I can.
And I can do that by helping others through helping myself.

***You cannot be resposible for another's distortions. Only you can be responsible for your own distortions within this illusion. How would you know another's distortions? ***

I don't have near the fear that I used to.

Even in a dream yesterday I was going to take a guy's gun away from him and shoot him, but decided not to.
I was a bit more loving. In every other dream I had I would punish the guys who would try to hurt me.

The reason I am seeking them is one of belonging to an energy group.
***Each entity has it's own signature You belong to all groups as we are all one***

I am not going gung-ho in extremes like I did before with them years back. Small moves.

I am gaining a little self confidence too. Before I would have been put off by your words. I was also a terrified person before.
I am also being careful. The self-confidence boost I have gotten has really moved me, because I used to be so concerned what people thought about me.
And I do respect your words.

I think it comes down to my love for them. They do dream work, so if they tell me in a dream to not focus on them, then I'll stop.

***Those of Ra do not tell others what to do they honor the Law of Freewill***

But the signs have pointed to them because of how 4D is coming. And I don't know how to handle the 4D energies.

[Questioner: Thank you. A very important concept. Does the fact that basic vibration that we experience now is green true color, or fourth density, account for the fact that there are many mental effects upon material objects that are now observable for the first time in a mass way like the bending of metal by mind?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the final query in total of this working. This is not only correct but we suggest you take this concept further and understand the great number of entities with the so-called mental diseases being due to the effect of this green-ray true color upon the mental configurations of those unready mentally to face the self for the first time.]
***the earth is in 4th density***

If need be though I will step it down and work with a 4D-5D-6D group like Q'uo.
***There is no "step down" as these are all considered like school grades and one grade is not better than another as you learn the first grade in order to get to the second not that first grade is less than the second because you think the second grade is a little more advanced...and barely so. You cannot learn algebra until you learn basic math.***

Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Wolf,
If I may in addition to all of this I have copied and pasted....
Try to experience things as slowly as you can taking in each experience. channeling is for some and not for others. Channeling can be very dangerous as you know the perils in it from reading The Ra Material. And can even became dangerous to a group which is always instructed to do (to work within a group) and not alone.
I would like to rush to the end of the book too but in the depths of myself I know that the very basics are required of me which is difficult enough to do. These small steps have lead to monumental leaps in this journey. I understand now why you must cultivate the self becoming aware of the self and all of it's distortions, cultivate love not power first on the road to service of others. There is indeed a natural order to all things. The baby is born, learns to walk before running, learns one word at a time before speaking full sentences, grows to be a toddler, then a youngster, then a teen, then an adult, then grows old. Contemplate this natural order and how you should set foot upon your journey. Not all advanced spiritual people channel, nor do they heal with crystals sometimes they hold a space for others to be and that's all they do. Which is very difficult to do.
I hope this has helped in some way.