Bring4th
How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? (/showthread.php?tid=16991)

How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Starflower - 03-05-2019

Hi, I've only just started reading the Ra material and I am nearly at the end of book one. My question is this - if someone desires to be of service to others but are in a situation where they cannot, how does this affect how they are perceived? For example, if someone has an illness and can't leave home, what could this person do to be of service? I also have another question - is service to animals the same as service to humans? Or is service to others specifically towards other humans?

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Infinite Unity - 03-05-2019

(03-05-2019, 06:11 PM)Starflower Wrote: Hi, I've only just started reading the Ra material and I am nearly at the end of book one. My question is this - if someone desires to be of service to others but are in a situation where they cannot, how does this affect how they are perceived? For example, if someone has an illness and can't leave home, what could this person do to be of service? I also have another question - is service to animals the same as service to humans? Or is service to others specifically towards other humans?

Just being you naturally, is in many instances, the greatest service that can be offered. How the person in the example is perceived alone, can provide catalyst, and potentially serve the entity doing the perceiving.

When I first attempted acts of service, I was hands open to anyone and everyone that needed "help", many or rather a large majority of the time it would end up being something mostly related to the physical. ie: Getting drink for children. Over many experiences, always having the hunch, that many times what we think of as help: is equated to the physical. However just as the butterfly, when emerging from its cocoon, should it be "helped" with opening it, it will not be strong enough to fly, to live. A lot of the times people are just the same way, they are struggling to learn, to grow stronger, to perceive more of/as The Creator. Us "helping":Interfering, is not helping.

Over more and more experiences, and attempts at service. I began to see being of service: as a natural configuration or approach. I believe Ra suggests this with "the light touch, always". That how we lived, the choices we made, and how we impacted others around us: indirectly. Is often times the most powerful form of service.

I know you are newer to the material, however at the core of this material, what is being suggested or displayed. Is that all things are One. That behind all the masks and illusions, there is only One. So to me this superimposes certain qualities: no matter the illusion. Such as the quality of Learn/Teaching Teaching/Learning. At the most fundamental level this means that no one else is doing any type of teaching other then The One, in every instance. No one else is doing any learning other then The One. So as we go about our days the simplest things can set in motion catalyst. Which when worked with correctly result in Learning/Healing.

Your last question is quite complex. It is not that you cannot be of service to other entities besides humans, its that humans have the most potential in relative terms, of being of service to another human. Along the lines of being able to communicate, and dwell in similar bodies/experiences. I actually saw a cartoon that highlighted this exact thing today. In the story the boy built a city for bugs. It had all the qualities that a human! would want in a city. The bugs kept trying to get out, eaten by birds, and general chaos. The boy at the end, through help from his g-ma, realized that bugs wouldn't want the same commodities or things as humans, and that it was best to leave the bugs to it.

Also your entire life, every choice, every experience was in service to The One Infinite. You, just as every other spark of The Creator, is of INFINITE worth. The Creator has transformed and rearranged the cosmos to create us. The Present.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - auntiemable - 03-05-2019

There are many ways to be of service to others from home if that is what one desires. One can write letters or send holiday cards to those that are home bound; in the hospital or in a nursing home. (Of course, there may also be ways to email people as well.) I crochet squares that are made into afghans for orphan children overseas. If financially feasible, one could send a donation to a charity of their choice. One can set up some sort of 'care package' collection for the less fortunate and then distribute them to those in need via the mail or volunteers. Sometimes, service to others is as simple as smiling at someone and listening to their problems. These are just a few examples. It really depends upon one's interests, health and financial situation.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - xise - 03-05-2019

Monks, Yogis, and spiritual people in isolation who seldom see other human beings can be highly service to others.

Service to others is about believing in, feeling, and sharing the universal unconditional love that is creation to all - not just sharing with 3D entities, but also 2D and even 1D entities. You can be service to others to the air, wind, inanimate objects, the earth, animals, plants, in addition to human beings sometimes by doing something as simple as feeling genuine thankfulness for their existence and beingness (and even yourself - you love yourself with that same heart-based unconditional universal love, but of course if you only love yourself and nothing else then that is not the service to others path). Frequently this love does manifest in actual help, but really it's less about the physical actions and more about the energetic configuration of the love energy, the energy of the Creator, that you perceive and allow to follow through you.

(Note: Though one may seek isolation due to a lack of love for their fellow man and thereby actually makes it hard to progress on service to others -Ra talks about reverting to orange ray and seeking isolation, isolation is not inconsistent with service to others automatically.)

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Cainite - 03-06-2019

I think an animal has the same worth as any other entity. but it's mainly your personal choice.. to decide what way of service is appropriate for you.
I think it's more appropriate for me to mostly serve animals. and contribute to humans a bit more indirectly.

(03-05-2019, 09:22 PM)xise Wrote: Monks, Yogis, and spiritual people in isolation who seldom see other human beings can be highly service to others.

Service to others is about believing in, feeling, and sharing the universal unconditional love that is creation to all - not just sharing with 3D entities, but also 2D and even 1D entities. You can be service to others to the air, wind, inanimate objects, the earth, animals, plants, in addition to human beings sometimes by doing something as simple as feeling genuine thankfulness for their existence and beingness (and even yourself - you love yourself with that same heart-based unconditional universal love, but of course if you only love yourself and nothing else then that is not the service to others path). Frequently this love does manifest in actual help, but really it's less about the physical actions and more about the energetic configuration of the love energy, the energy of the Creator, that you perceive and allow to follow through you.

(Note: Though one may seek isolation due to a lack of love for their fellow man and thereby actually makes it hard to progress on service to others -Ra talks about reverting to orange ray and seeking isolation, isolation is not inconsistent with service to others automatically.)

The monks retreat for a while. but then they return to people, they rely on people to feed.

I agree with what you're saying.. but some may interpret it the wrong way..

I leave my isolation and go among people at times. and sometimes it's my own imbalances in behavior that ''invites'' others to act unfriendly. thats why I return to isolation again.. and use the experience with people to balance more.

Relationshp with humans is very tricky and complex due to the veil.. people always assume the wrong things. that's why I chose to mostly serve animals. they are not veiled.
humans get angry, overestimate/underestimate the self or others, are sure of separation too much at times, etc..

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - RitaJC - 03-06-2019

(03-05-2019, 06:11 PM)Starflower Wrote: Hi, I've only just started reading the Ra material and I am nearly at the end of book one. My question is this - if someone desires to be of service to others but are in a situation where they cannot, how does this affect how they are perceived? For example, if someone has an illness and can't leave home, what could this person do to be of service? I also have another question - is service to animals the same as service to humans? Or is service to others specifically towards other humans?

Prayers, energy work, imagining lovingly are the first things that come to my mind as an answer.

And I don't believe what we perceive as animals is any different than any other expression of the One.

I believe the intention is what counts. Whenever we intend to serve just out of love, just because it's our nature, we are doing it already, no matter the particular expression at that moment.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Nau7ik - 03-06-2019

Welcome to the forum! Don’t be afraid of not being able to be of service! You absolutely can. The channel for the Ra Material was Carla Reukert. She was frail in body because of pre incarnative programming and was confined to a bed towards the end of her life. She was one of the purest and brightest people I’ve ever encountered! (I never met her, but I can feel her light when I read her words. She’s inspiring to me). She found ways to be of service which aren’t any lesser than outer forms of service. She was also wresting with the same concerns for a time, how she can be of service when her body won’t support outer forms of service.

I think that is actually an opportunity to expand your perception of what service to others is and how it can be achieved!

In my opinion, the way one treats animals can be polarizing. All life is sacred. I think pets are a great opportunity for service to others! They rely on you and your care. You are responsible for that living being. That responsibility is also an honor.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - IzAzIz - 03-06-2019

Dear Starflower here are some quotes from the channelings about service for your consideration:

It is not the work that is important, it is the enhancing of your own beingness as you seek to serve that is important. 9-28-1991

Your being, your essential self is your main service to the One Creator and to all of those upon your planet. 11-27-1994

It is the love with which you do things that radiates; it is not the things that you do. 1-19-1997

The serving is always about trusting in the rightness of the moment. 3-21-1999

It is not what service you do, it is the love with which you do this service that makes all services equal. 9-26-1999

Serving someone is not necessarily pleasing the entity. Serving someone is not necessarily doing anything to, with or for an entity. Serving someone is fundamentally the awareness that you and the   person you are serving are one entity, united, singular and absolutely equal. P3 5-4-2003

The being is the service and the doing a secondary and distant detail. 5-4-2003

In order to be of service, the self must be known to the self.
5-17-2005

The heart of your service is the nature of your beingness. 5-18-2005

The heart of service to others is in the essence of your being, rather than in the details of your outer service. 5-20-2005

The heart of service is Being and allowing your Being to shine. There is a tremendous amount of courage needed in order to allow yourself to be most deeply yourself. 8-21-2005

That which lies before you is the perfect gift of this moment, containing your service and your learning. 9-13-2008

All things are of service to the one who loves. 11-13-2010

Know, therefore, that you do have outer tasks that only you can do and that you gravitate naturally towards them. But know also that these do not often look like service to your culture. 11-13-2010

You cannot fail to be of service, if you set your intention to do. You can only fail to appreciate your efforts. 11-13-2010

All service are equal. 11-13-2010

It matters not whether or not you feel you are doing the appropriate thing to be of service to humanity. You are being of service. You cannot help but be of service by the way you vibrate, by the frequency that you hold. If your heart is only open, the planetary heart is that much further open. What you do changes the world. What spirit does within you transforms the globe. 11-13-2010

Every humble task that you accomplish is also a spiritually vivid and living task. 11-13-2010

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Cainite - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 04:42 AM)RitaJC Wrote: I believe the intention is what counts. Whenever we intend to serve just out of love, just because it's our nature, we are doing it already, no matter the particular expression at that moment.

Didn't Ra speak of a planet that had 3d negative beings who genuinely believed they were serving others?

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Starflower - 03-06-2019

Thank you all SO much for your responses, they have helped me massively in my understanding. I have another question but not sure if I should ask here or open a new thread, I will try here first and see - someone stated that being of service to others can be how we affect those closest to us - I have more or less cut contact with two members in my family due to how they made me feel (one was very negative/selfish and the other was using me for money and only seemed to contact me for this reason) I have forgiven these people but I'm now wondering if I should actually be contacting these people and trying to be of service to them? What worries me is how it may affect me as a result. I have limited contact with my mum for the same reason, I keep her at a distance due to her negativity - is this wrong?

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - ada - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 01:52 PM)Starflower Wrote: Thank you all SO much for your responses, they have helped me massively in my understanding. I have another question but not sure if I should ask here or open a new thread, I will try here first and see - someone stated that being of service to others can be how we affect those closest to us - I have more or less cut contact with two members in my family due to how they made me feel (one was very negative/selfish and the other was using me for money and only seemed to contact me for this reason) I have forgiven these people but I'm now wondering if I should actually be contacting these people and trying to be of service to them? What worries me is how it may affect me as a result. I have limited contact with my mum for the same reason, I keep her at a distance due to her negativity - is this wrong?

I don't think it is wrong, it just is. If they so happen to come to a realization and ask for forgiveness then there is possibility of work in that service.

Otherwise I believe in your experience your great service can come from meditation and work on consciousness, when you do work in consciousness you serve all, and you raise the vibration of the planet. Just because it is not a physical service doesn't make it any less effective than any other service. Everyone has a unique role to fulfill. Smile

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Starflower - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 02:18 PM)blossom Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 01:52 PM)Starflower Wrote: Thank you all SO much for your responses, they have helped me massively in my understanding. I have another question but not sure if I should ask here or open a new thread, I will try here first and see - someone stated that being of service to others can be how we affect those closest to us - I have more or less cut contact with two members in my family due to how they made me feel (one was very negative/selfish and the other was using me for money and only seemed to contact me for this reason) I have forgiven these people but I'm now wondering if I should actually be contacting these people and trying to be of service to them? What worries me is how it may affect me as a result. I have limited contact with my mum for the same reason, I keep her at a distance due to her negativity - is this wrong?

I don't think it is wrong, it just is. If they so happen to come to a realization and ask for forgiveness then there is possibility of work in that service.

Otherwise I believe in your experience your great service can come from meditation and work on consciousness, when you do work in consciousness you serve all, and you raise the vibration of the planet. Just because it is not a physical service doesn't make it any less effective than any other service. Everyone has a unique role to fulfill. Smile

Thanks Blossom Heart can you expand on what you mean by work on consciousness?

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - ada - 03-06-2019

Yes, I meant inner work in consciousness through meditation. I can't really say what that is, I just remember reading Carla saying that she believed her condition/catalyst has helped her to meditate more. So I felt it could resonate with you as well.

(03-06-2019, 03:22 PM)blossom Wrote: Yes, I meant inner work in consciousness through meditation. I can't really say what that is, I just remember reading Carla saying that she believed her condition/catalyst has helped her to meditate more. So I felt it could resonate with you as well.

Thanks, I think I half understand what you mean, maybe as I read more it will become clearer!

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Infinite Unity - 03-06-2019

Ponder on the pull/attraction/gravity of why your contemplating on these people, rather than what action is appropriate.

Could you tell some more specific examples of why you think your mother is negative?

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Aaron - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 12:38 PM)Cainite Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 04:42 AM)RitaJC Wrote: I believe the intention is what counts. Whenever we intend to serve just out of love, just because it's our nature, we are doing it already, no matter the particular expression at that moment.

Didn't Ra speak of a planet that had 3d negative beings who genuinely believed they were serving others?

The thread was created just two hours after you made this post!

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=16994

Dear Starflower, please don't be concerned about how you are perceived, especially by other-selves. It has no bearing on the service you can provide, other than what it prevents you from doing or empowers you to do.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - xise - 03-07-2019

(03-06-2019, 12:38 PM)Cainite Wrote:

It's more of a higher density perspective/energetic-view of complete intention rather than conscious intent. The conscious mind is only so little, and is often governed by unacknowledged/subconscious beliefs and perspective, and if we are blinded / lack introspection into the nature of love and what guides our intention, our good seeming intent can actually be very selfish.

A common example: Forcing another unwilling adult to do as you wish, because you wish to protect them from harm 'out of love for them.' Ie, threatening or blackmailing another that we care about to stop them from doing some we believe is harmful to themself, etc.

This is a common example in romantic relationships and family adult relationships. In many cultures, we think that is coming from a 'good' conscious intent. However, on an energetic level, whatever care or love you have for the person is completely distorted by a desire to control them so that what you personally think best occurs, and it is also completely denying them as a free-willed individual that is to be respected. From this perspective, it is more mixed or negative intent than a positive one, even though the person thinks they are doing good by forcing a good outcome against the person's will. Heart-based love is unconditional, and also very much respect another adult's free-willed decisions, including the adult's right and free will to make poor decisions. The only time it gets complicated with when another entity wishes to use free will to hurt or harm or otherwise violate a third-party, at which point the situation may warrant intervention to actually protect innocent third parties out of a true desire to serve others, as opposed to controlling others.

Ra talks a lot about acceptance as positive and control as negative, and the reason is this is a really good way to summarize much of what comprises of each path and also to understand the nature of intentionality.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - kristina - 03-07-2019

(03-06-2019, 03:24 PM)Starflower Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 03:22 PM)blossom Wrote: Yes, I meant inner work in consciousness through meditation. I can't really say what that is, I just remember reading Carla saying that she believed her condition/catalyst has helped her to meditate more. So I felt it could resonate with you as well.

Thanks, I think I half understand what you mean, maybe as I read more it will become clearer!

Hi Starflower! Welcome! I don't have a tons of contact with people. So, we kind of match! Your work in consciousness can start very simply with a 5 or ten minute meditation or really just focusing upon something like let's say a lit candle. If you can get yourself a little candle that you light everyday you can just observe the flame and watch it for a little bit of time. Watch how the flame moves, how it grows and then gets smaller. If a thought comes to your mind try to observe the thought. And then watch this thought leave your mind then refocus upon your candle once more. Start this for really short periods of time. And what this does is it helps us to be here, but be here right now. In this moment with you and the candle. That's literally it. And one more thing that may help you, is to pray. I would also like you to know that you are always with help. The angels are waiting for you to ask for help. Angels honor the Law of Freewill, so you will have to ask. Your guides are there with you always as no one is ever alone. And Starflower, you're here around people. You will help someone here in some way. By you growing love within your heart, you will assist the entire world at large. I promise. Your path is valid and very important for all of us. This is your path. Right here, right now. Thanks for being here with all of us.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Moonfox - 03-07-2019

If you want, you can PM me. I am of a similar inclination, but I am not ill per se. I can tell you what I've found regarding service to animals. I am currently in service to humans with an inclination towards animal stewardship. I am reluctant to get it to it too deeply, but it is a fine line to walk with people who have a tendency to put animal welfare over human life and I am here to help define that line.

I am not sure if that is something you are interested in talking about, it's just my particular niche.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - unity100 - 03-08-2019

You render service to the extent which the circumstances allow.

That's valid for every single person, every single life, every single point in time, every single location.

You do what you can do.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Starflower - 03-20-2019

Thank you all for your help - you were all very helpful Smile

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Starflower - 03-20-2019

(03-07-2019, 07:41 PM)Moonfox Wrote:

If you want, you can PM me. I am of a similar inclination, but I am not ill per se. I can tell you what I've found regarding service to animals. I am currently in service to humans with an inclination towards animal stewardship. I am reluctant to get it to it too deeply, but it is a fine line to walk with people who have a tendency to put animal welfare over human life and I am here to help define that line.

I am not sure if that is something you are interested in talking about, it's just my particular niche.

Hi, i'm not sure if that's relevant to me or not? I asked as I have always wanted to work with/help animals and have always felt a deep connection and deeper love for them, but never had the opportunity to be of service other than through pets and donating. I do currently have three dogs and a cat! I wondered if this counted as being of service to others or not? I am working on my own tendency to feel more of a love for animals than I do humans, I'm not sure if I'd put an animals welfare over a humans, in that situation I would try to be of aid to both, although I would probably first assist the animal, unless a child was involved or the other person was in a greater danger/need. I do prefer to keep to open chat if you don't mind?

(03-07-2019, 05:01 PM)kristina Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 03:24 PM)Starflower Wrote:

Hi Starflower! Welcome! I don't have a tons of contact with people. So, we kind of match! Your work in consciousness can start very simply with a 5 or ten minute meditation or really just focusing upon something like let's say a lit candle. If you can get yourself a little candle that you light everyday you can just observe the flame and watch it for a little bit of time. Watch how the flame moves, how it grows and then gets smaller. If a thought comes to your mind try to observe the thought. And then watch this thought leave your mind then refocus upon your candle once more. Start this for really short periods of time. And what this does is it helps us to be here, but be here right now. In this moment with you and the candle. That's literally it. And one more thing that may help you, is to pray. I would also like you to know that you are always with help. The angels are waiting for you to ask for help. Angels honor the Law of Freewill, so you will have to ask. Your guides are there with you always as no one is ever alone. And Starflower, you're here around people. You will help someone here in some way. By you growing love within your heart, you will assist the entire world at large. I promise. Your path is valid and very important for all of us. This is your path. Right here, right now. Thanks for being here with all of us.

Thank you so much, that was really lovely to read!

(03-06-2019, 06:31 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: Ponder on the pull/attraction/gravity of why your contemplating on these people, rather than what action is appropriate.

Could you tell some more specific examples of why you think your mother is negative?

It's only since reading the Ra material that I have been contemplating how I effect on those closest to me. I don't want to go into too much detail about my mum but she suffers with depression and anxiety and tends towards always thinking the worst.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Diana - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 01:13 PM)Starflower Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 07:41 PM)Moonfox Wrote:

Hi, i'm not sure if that's relevant to me or not? I asked as I have always wanted to work with/help animals and have always felt a deep connection and deeper love for them, but never had the opportunity to be of service other than through pets and donating. I do currently have three dogs and a cat! I wondered if this counted as being of service to others or not? I am working on my own tendency to feel more of a love for animals than I do humans, I'm not sure if I'd put an animals welfare over a humans, in that situation I would try to be of aid to both, although I would probably first assist the animal, unless a child was involved or the other person was in a greater danger/need. I do prefer to keep to open chat if you don't mind?

I don't think there is a judge somewhere who rates different services to others. Others includes all others, not just humans, and also includes self because if you exclude self you are creating separation.

Service to animals is great, especially considering how tragically humanity has treated and continues to treat animals. Many people judge those who advocate for animals saying they care more about animals than humans—this usually derives from a prejudice that humans are somehow more valuable or worth helping than other beings. I would ignore that and just do what you can wherever you can.

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - flofrog - 03-20-2019

(03-07-2019, 03:11 AM)xise Wrote: Ra talks a lot about acceptance as positive and control as negative, and the reason is this is a really good way to summarize much of what comprises of each path and also to understand the nature of intentionality.

Thank you xise, for this excellent reminder...

This is so true for my experience. I live with a husband who is very different, and appears often to me as very difficult, and having real acceptance for whatever he does, or chooses to say, has been a long time effort, and definitely linked to unconditional love, so he has in fact taught me so much. I can't say we would choose each other in next incarnation, BigSmile but acceptance is such an important item, and at the end of the day it makes you feel so good, lol

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - Tae - 03-21-2019

(03-05-2019, 06:11 PM)Starflower Wrote: For example, if someone has an illness and can't leave home, what could this person do to be of service?
I ran into a post the other day where someone expressed that they could not leave their home because of illness and the first thing I thought of was the potential to still be doing lightwork in such a situation. I do believe it has an effect–the first time I really had a palpable sense of it was comparing what the energy felt like in my childhood hometown (awful) to the monastery I spent a weekend at (incredible). I didn't really do anything that would have been different, I didn't speak to many people, but there were people there praying routinely, and it genuinely changed how it felt to be there.

So if you can do nothing else, pray or meditate or imagine the darkness leaving or whatever ends up working for you to energetically alter your surroundings. It seems to have an effect on the collective. It might seem weird and hooky, but around me I create such a zone, since I realized it was possible to create, and it's noticed and pointed out sometimes not just by my usual companions but by strangers and random occurrences.

I'm glad you're here, to learn and share what you learn. That is also a service. Heart

RE: How to be of service if circumstances don't allow it? - einmal - 04-11-2019

You are always with your family. There is no such proximity. Whether you see them in your current incarnation again matters little. You can love them and be with them and still have drawn your boundary of:

Dear beloved family. Right now, in 3rd density, you are heading straight for service-to-self, 4d negative. My attempts to help you have resulted in my own loss of STO-polarity. Now I am no longer as capable of serving the creator via STO. I love you, goodbye.

In other words ...
The Ra Material Wrote:we removed ourselves from the now hypocritical position which we had allowed ourselves to be placed in

You are not serving others if you allow your energy to be eaten by an STS-polarized entity. You will eventually be incapable of service in its truest sense if you naively try to help others against their own free will. Highly polarized adepts will chew you up and spit you out like nothing.

I had to leave many of those knows as "family" in this culture, behind, for I wish to serve others and they will most likely do quite well to get to 4D negative. To serve them best, for me, the most loving action is inaction. But send them rays of love. Not resentment or guilt or hatred. Only then have you truly forgiven.

Remember that those whom you call your family are yet another distortion of The One, this distortion is not an obligation to enslavement and your deterioration. They are as much you, The One Infinite Creator as all of the so-called 'non-family' other-selves. You are the family and the so-called outsider.