Bring4th
Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. (/showthread.php?tid=16992)

Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - none - 03-06-2019

First of all, want to excuse me for my english.

1. I'm lost, how to know what polarity I'm belong to?
I don't have anymore strength to sacrifice myself, as there is no desire to manipulate others.
2. How to find your professional sphere?
Until a certain stage of the search, I worked quite successfully and earned enough to care for myself and my family, at the moment I can’t do anything, including old job.
3. How to find the meaning of life?
I don't understand why and what for I live.

This is a brief description of the problems, I can go deep, if necessary.
I'm 34 yo.

RE: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - ada - 03-06-2019

What's a professional sphere?

Try practicing meditation and silencing the mind.

I don't think any one person can tell you what to life for or what the meaning of life is, because you are that meaning, I believe.

RE: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - none - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 05:54 AM)blossom Wrote: What's a professional sphere?
Is it a question or a part of the answer?

It's a question. Smile

(03-06-2019, 05:54 AM)blossom Wrote: Try practicing meditation and silencing the mind.

Did it a lot of times...

(03-06-2019, 07:20 AM)blossom Wrote: It's a question. Smile

It's a profession, where I can earn money without forcing myself, in other words I would like to find a job, where I will "want to work" instead of "have to work"

thanks for listening)

RE: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - RitaJC - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 04:47 AM)none Wrote: First of all, want to excuse me for my english.

I don't have anymore strength to sacrifice myself, as there is no desire to manipulate others.
Until a certain stage of the search, I worked quite successfully and earned enough to care for myself and my family, at the moment I can’t do anything, including old job.

I'm 34 yo.

Could you contemplate this: I AM (the Creator experiencing himself as ...). That's the only reality. Everything else is just a dream

Re Auras and Changes since Meditation Started - beincontrol.today - 03-06-2019

SORRY THINK THIS IS IN WRONG PLACE WILL MOVE IT

This last year I have been learning a lot about myself, mindfulness, meditating, auras, manifestations etc It is all stuff that I did not initially believe in so going through a major overhaul of beliefs. When I came out of one of my meditations I saw my own aura and it freaked me out initially then i was just waving my arms and legs around just to see it and I am still amazed. But it is not quite like I have read, all the literature I read is that it is a circle around you (a bit like the ready brek advert!!) but when i look at mine it is like beams of light flowing out from my fingers or toes or if I turn my arms it goes so far up to my jumper and then if I move my jumper up my arms it beams out more so I know it is definitely from me as I have tried all sorts of things. Also picked up living things like fruit etc and they have beams of light coming out of them but something like a stapler which is not organic doesnt. So you can see I have been experimenting to make sure it was what I thought it was. So I am early in my journey and would like to know how to see it better as can only see it in certain lights strongest when I finish a meditation. I can also see others but only in a certain way so I want to make it stronger or viewing stronger or reading it stronger. How do I do that any pointers please.

(03-06-2019, 07:31 AM)none Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 05:54 AM)blossom Wrote: Try practicing meditation and silencing the mind.

Did it a lot of times...

Combining 2nd and 3rd points, will ask it another way.
4. How to find my place in a society?

As long as I can remember, I always tried to find my place/purpose. About 3 years ago I got an answer in my dream, the boy said me "You are a best healer sent from sky to earth"(it's a translation, english is not native), I didn't know the meaning of "best" or even "healer", tried to get answers, but still don't understand it Sad
Since my 3 years of seeking I've healed my mind and my body by myself(can't really say "myself", a better word is a cooperation, but not with a humans)
I've tried my "methods" on other people without great success as it done to me, so all my actions to heal anybody else led me to misunderstanding and failure.
Now I think that he meant to heal just myself and not others or it's a somebody's joke.
So... I'm back to my seeking again... but I have no more power and I'm so tired Sad

Perhaps you do heal them and you just can't see it from here.

What about trying to connect with other spiritual minded people or communities in your area, have you tried that? (Thinking about it, this forum is one such place)

(03-06-2019, 02:46 PM)blossom Wrote: Perhaps you do heal them and you just can't see it from here.
Maybe you are right.

(03-06-2019, 02:46 PM)blossom Wrote: What about trying to connect with other spiritual minded people or communities in your area, have you tried that? (Thinking about it, this forum is one such place)
Yes, I've met with a lot ppl in my country during 5-6 years, yes, I've got some experience, but still they can't understand me, they can't give me right direction or answer my questions.
Also there is no community where I live.
The Law of One is close to me, that's why I came here.

RE: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - Infinite Unity - 03-06-2019

I would like to hear more about your life. what symptoms or problems does your body have?

RE: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - none - 03-07-2019

(03-06-2019, 11:31 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I would like to hear more about your life. what symptoms or problems does your body have?

Thank you! I feel a very nice atmosphere here, on this forum.
I've solved all my body problems(I had a lot), now I'm on path of regeneration.

I think I got answers to my questions above, can't say for sure, need to check, to see how it will go.

RE: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-07-2019

(03-06-2019, 04:47 AM)none Wrote: First of all, want to excuse me for my english.

I'm 34 yo.

You're asking some tough questions.

The first should be the least difficult to answer:

What percentage serving of others are you? If less than 50% then you're at least slightly negative. If 50%, neutral. If 51% or more, positive.

The second question is easier than the last, but by no means easy. I'd say find a professional sphere where you like what you do and can earn enough to live independently. Bonus points if you don't have a "boss" in your line of work. I've decided for myself that becoming a therapist would suit me, and with a bachelor's degree, I can also teach English abroad, which would allow me to travel. While I teach English abroad, I can earn a Master's online in mental health counseling. As for what YOU might enjoy doing, that's for you to figure out. But make sure it comes with a line of work that pays enough for you to live on your own. If you enjoy what you do and make enough to live independently doing it, I'd say you're doing well in the job market. Most can't say they enjoy what they do for a living. Not really.

As for the third, f*** if I know buddy. What makes you think the rest of us have the meaning of life figured out? I know the purpose of third density is primarily to choose your polarity, but a lot of people also learn extra lessons while they're incarnated, which helps them polarize I guess. If you can't polarize enough to graduate in this lifetime, a) don't sweat it and b) welcome to the club. Just find a way to either help others with what you do for a living or help others in your free time. ORR just selfishly try to live a life that makes you comfortable. If neither of these is enough to graduate, so be it. You'll always have the next lifetime to choose.

RE: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - redchartreuse - 03-07-2019

(03-06-2019, 04:47 AM)none Wrote: 1. I'm lost, how to know what polarity I'm belong to?

To my perception, the idea of sacrificing the self in order to serve others is a nasty trap.  Yet, so many disagree. So take that as you will.

If you have no desire to manipulate others for your own personal benefit, then certainly you are not of the negative polarity.

Quote:2. How to find your professional sphere?

Societal insistence on finding one profession, or vocation, and then attempting to define the self through the lens of that profession, appears to me to be yet another trap.  Do what you love.  And if you feel that is not possible for you at this time, then at least do not do anything you hate.

Here's one little tip:  If there is some activity that you truly enjoy, even if it appears to be a mere hobby, then do as much of that as you can.  There will always be others who will want to learn from you, and you can make a living teaching them.

I, too, went though a fairly long phase where I attempted to cast myself as a "healer" at the recommendation of others who felt this was my purpose.  Turned out to be yet another red herring, resulting mostly in greater frustrations and resentment on my part.  Oh, and I took on a nice six-figure debt for education and training in the healing arts only to find that most people tend to think that what I had to offer in terms of healing should be free.  They appeared to have no problems, however, with paying large sums of money for the things that were making them sick.

Go figure.  :/

Quote:3. How to find the meaning of life?

Ra says, "The purpose of incarnative existence is evolution of mind, body, and spirit."  Sounds to me like you are evolving, so all is well.

Though I tend to recoil at little spiritual quips, this one I do like:  You are a human being, not a human doing.

(03-06-2019, 07:31 AM)none Wrote:

Did it a lot of times...

Combining 2nd and 3rd points, will ask it another way.
4. How to find my place in a society?

How the hell are we supposed to answer that for you?

(03-06-2019, 07:31 AM)none Wrote: As long as I can remember, I always tried to find my place/purpose.

You, and like 99% of humanity.

(03-06-2019, 07:31 AM)none Wrote: About 3 years ago I got an answer in my dream, the boy said me "You are a best healer sent from sky to earth"(it's a translation, english is not native), I didn't know the meaning of "best" or even "healer", tried to get answers, but still don't understand it Sad
Since my 3 years of seeking I've healed my mind and my body by myself(can't really say "myself", a better word is a cooperation, but not with a humans)
I've tried my "methods" on other people without great success as it done to me, so all my actions to heal anybody else led me to misunderstanding and failure.
Now I think that he meant to heal just myself and not others or it's a somebody's joke.
So... I'm back to my seeking again... but I have no more power and I'm so tired Sad

Healing yourself IS the best way to heal the world, but if you're looking to make a profession out of it, you can try any of these avenues:

Nurse, Doctor, Vet Tech, Veterinary nurse, Veterinarian, Army medic, Reiki/Energy healer, a massage therapist, an acupuncturist, a Quantum Hypnosis Healing Technique practitioner/hypnotherapist, Licenced Mental Health Counselor, and Psychologist

Now obviously, some of these are easier and take less training than others.

You can become a Nurse or a Vet Nurse after about 2 years of training. An army medic has to go through boot camp. A vet tech? I dunno, but probably not that difficult. An LMHC takes getting a Bachelor's in psychology or counseling and then a Master's degree. That's like 6 years worth of schooling. I've got my AA, but I'm just now working on my bachelor's degree. A psychologist, a veterinarian, or a doctor all take like 8 years of schooling. Good luck there. A QHHT Practitioner has to take some online courses, but I would suggest becoming a hypnotherapist as well: https://study.com/articles/How_to_Become_a_Hypnotist_Education_and_Career_Roadmap.html

As for reiki, you will need to take some classes. A Reiki MAster program takes about a year to complete. I looked up how much an average reiki healer makes and it said this: "According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) current Occupational Outlook Handbook, massage therapists make a median salary of $39,860 and acupuncturists, categorized under health diagnosing and treating practitioners, make $74,530." So if you want to make a decent living as a reiki practitioner, I suggest becoming a massage therapist. Although you can also become an acupuncturist and make GOOD money it seems. But that takes a MAster's degree in acupuncture (3 years of schooling, after you get your bachelors, I'm assuming) or in Oriental Medicine (4 years of schooling, after your BA, I assume) As for massage therapy, Before you can work as a massage therapist, you'll need to enroll and complete a massage therapy education program. You'll be required to complete somewhere between 330 and 1,000 hours of training, which requires anywhere from a matter of weeks to two years.

I just now looked up how much an energy healer makes and DAYUMN! "The amount of money you can earn as an energy healer varies depending on geographic location and how many hours a week you work. Generally, though, practitioners with energy healing training can earn as much as $100 for a one-hour session." Some BIG MONEY can be made doing energy work, if you're interested. It'd take a year of training, and if you're interested in becoming a massage therapist, anywhere from 330 to 1,000 hours of training. That's pretty good, considering how much money you can make doing Reiki! I'm beginning to rethink my career path! a hundred dollars per one hour session?! For only a year to 3 years of training? s***.

Anyway, that's as much as I feel I can help you on your path to becoming a "healer" Of course, all this applies to the United States. Dunno about whatever country you live in, but I figure this could at least give you an idea what your options are and help you decide what to investigate further.

Now of course, you gotta ask, what kind of healing do you want to do? And on who?

Do you want to help humans or animals? Do you want to heal them physically, emotionally/psychologically or energetically? Do you want to help a specific demographic?

For example, I want to heal people emotionally/psychologically. So I plan on becoming an Licensed Mental Health Counselor. I have an ex-friend who once wanted to help at-risk teens and I feel like it would honor this friend of mine if I took up her cause (since she has dyscalculia and can't do the math parts of her degree she would need) and focused on at-risk teens. Especially those with BPD. So I'm thinking I might do that. It'll take me 3 more years of schooling to get my bachelor's degree, at the rate I'm taking classes, and a couple more years after that of online courses to get my MAster's in Mental HEalth Counseling. With a bachelor's I hear if I play my cards right, I could become a counselor of sorts, although I won't get to diagnose or prescribe medications, but that's just less responsibility on me and I'd only make like 30K a year, but that's a livable wage. So that's my plan, that or earn my master's online while teaching English abroad with my bachelor's degree.

So that's my plan.

I just laid out the options for you if you want to pursue another.

My advice? If you want to heal people physically, either take 2 years of schooling and become a nurse or take more years of schooling and study to become an acupuncturist for the bigger money.

Want to heal animals? Vet nurse.

Want to heal people energetically? Take a Master Reiki course and make get some training to become a massage therapist

Want to heal people emotionally/psychologically? Copy my plan, or become a hypnotherapist. Either way, it'll require a Master's degree.

Dunno how you want to heal others? Ask yourself: which of the above options sounds like you would enjoy it the most?

Dunno what you would enjoy the most? Look up each and get a picture of what the day to day practice will be like. Don't be afraid to get real about it. For isntance, the best example I can find for the raw truth of what being psychotherapist will be like comes from this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Fi32LbXHA
I won't let it discourage me though, because I believe in what I'd be doing as a therapist, plus if I don't like it, I can always become a hypnotherapist and rake in some big money. Sounds like a much easier job, if you ask me. And better paying: "Qualified hypnotherapists earn between $50 and $150 an hour, and can supplement their income by $350 to $500 a week by taking on just a few clients. A full-time professional, licensed hypnotherapist can earn $75,000 a year."

EDIT:

Come to think of it, I've decided, I'm becoming a hypnotherapist. Easy money, well paying, low stress, interesting if I choose to do past life regression therapy, etc. etc.

It occurs to me that you may want to talk to Bring4th_Plenum as well if you want to be a healer. He knows his s*** and is quite knowledgeable about metaphysical healing modalities.

RE: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - unity100 - 03-08-2019

(03-06-2019, 07:31 AM)none Wrote: As long as I can remember, I always tried to find my place/purpose. About 3 years ago I got an answer in my dream, the boy said me "You are a best healer sent from sky to earth"(it's a translation, english is not native), I didn't know the meaning of "best" or even "healer", tried to get answers, but still don't understand it Sad

Well, you seem to have gotten your answer. Following your own spiritual guidance and resources may be fruitful.

Also you can read the parts about healers in Ra material.

RE: Seeking for an answer, advice or direction. - kristina - 03-24-2019

(03-07-2019, 12:44 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

I'm 34 yo.

You're asking some tough questions.

The first should be the least difficult to answer:

What percentage serving of others are you? If less than 50% then you're at least slightly negative. If 50%, neutral. If 51% or more, positive.

The second question is easier than the last, but by no means easy. I'd say find a professional sphere where you like what you do and can earn enough to live independently. Bonus points if you don't have a "boss" in your line of work.  I've decided for myself that becoming a therapist would suit me, and with a bachelor's degree, I can also teach English abroad, which would allow me to travel. While I teach English abroad, I can earn a Master's online in mental health counseling. As for what YOU might enjoy doing, that's for you to figure out. But make sure it comes with a line of work that pays enough for you to live on your own. If you enjoy what you do and make enough to live independently doing it, I'd say you're doing well in the job market. Most can't say they enjoy what they do for a living. Not really.

As for the third, f*** if I know buddy. What makes you think the rest of us have the meaning of life figured out? I know the purpose of third density is primarily to choose your polarity, but a lot of people also learn extra lessons while they're incarnated, which helps them polarize I guess. If you can't polarize enough to graduate in this lifetime, a) don't sweat it and b) welcome to the club. Just find a way to either help others with what you do for a living or help others in your free time. ORR just selfishly try to live a life that makes you comfortable. If neither of these is enough to graduate, so be it. You'll always have the next lifetime to choose.

17.32 ▶ Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

17.33 ▶ Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

So, this entity would have to serve the self 95% of his time upon this sphere. That's a lot of serving the self!!!
The sinkhole of indifference is between the two.
Which those would repeat the third density but elsewhere, not planet Earth.
[the sinkhole of indifference] are those who are....for instance...doing a service to others, then directly serving the self and on and on....

This is the density of not knowing. You will not know if you are doing it right or wrong so to speak. You will be living in faith alone. The best approach as I have come to understand and you can research further is to;
meditate but as a spiritual practice, a rountine, a ritual. This is where you will learn how to love the self and others which entails the forgiveness of self and of others and total acceptance of self and others. You will not know if your meditation is good, mediocre or not so great. This will require dedication and practice; then you will have to have faith that what you are doing you do well. Those of Ra do speak of healing others but it would be well to do healing of the self first.
Kristina
PS download and read the Wanderer's Handbook written by Carla. You can find it on this website and download it for free. This is a wonderful reference guide to Wanderer's. Take your time reading it and contemplate as often as it takes for the information to sink inward. Good luck to all.