Bring4th
Channeling art - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Channeling art (/showthread.php?tid=16999)

Channeling art - Cainite - 03-08-2019

Is the art we make channeled from outside the self or does it come from inside? (Yeah I know everything's inside us, I mean inside the ''human brain'')

Most of the time when I write music, I hear a few seconds of an instrument part then I write it down, then I hear the next five seconds for example and add it to the song.

So the composition is kind of an slower improv this way. it gets faster as my ear gets familiar with intervals (distances between notes).

This is the main method I seem to like.

Where am I extracting this info from?

I sometimes fear I'm plagiarizing without knowing. because some of the lines seem very familiar.. I can't recall where I've heard them though.

Also, where is the originality if many extract such info from one source? and if this source is infinite which is likely, then why are they so similar?

Are we all giving our own ''interpretations'' of the same things?

RE: Channeling art - RitaJC - 03-08-2019

(03-08-2019, 12:35 AM)Cainite Wrote: Is the art we make channeled from outside the self or does it come from inside? (Yeah I know everything's inside us, I mean inside the ''human brain'')

Most of the time when I write music, I hear a few seconds of an instrument part then I write it down, then I hear the next five seconds for example and add it to the song.

So the composition is kind of an slower improv this way. it gets faster as my ear gets familiar with intervals (distances between notes).

This is the main method I seem to like.

Where am I extracting this info from?

I sometimes fear I'm plagiarizing without knowing. because some of the lines seem very familiar.. I can't recall where I've heard them though.

Also, where is the originality if many extract such info from one source? and if this source is infinite which is likely, then why are they so similar?

Are we all giving our own ''interpretations'' of the same things?

What would be your answers to those questions?

And why are these questions important to you?

RE: Channeling art - Cainite - 03-08-2019

(03-08-2019, 08:13 AM)RitaJC Wrote: What would be your answers to those questions?

I don't think I have made up my mind.. or even have a decent theory yet.

(03-08-2019, 08:13 AM)RitaJC Wrote: And why are these questions important to you?

Don't know.. my mind has become very curious.. it actually bothers me.
I've been constantly analyzing everything.. thinking a lot.

Now that I think about it, it may be due to a distortion that I may have, the belief that right brained people (myself) are less intelligent than those with the dominant left brain hemisphere.
It's similar to when someone doesn't appreciate what they have.. thinking one's body or mind or spirit should be somehow else..

I'm drained by all this.. I spend much more time with my attention in mental realms than here.

How do I stop being so curious about things?

The other problem with this is that I sometimes mistakenly think others are also curious to know certain things like me..

But I don't want to annoy anyone the same way this bothers me..

In summery, I need to get out of my head.

RE: Channeling art - AnthroHeart - 03-08-2019

Some can channel what's called the Sounds of the Spheres, which angels hear and create.
It's possible that some of the music that you create can come from angels.

I think anything we imagine comes from another source. We are constantly plugged into the collective.
Sometimes it's angelic.

RE: Channeling art - Cainite - 03-08-2019

(03-08-2019, 01:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Some can channel what's called the Sounds of the Spheres, which angels hear and create.
It's possible that some of the music that you create can come from angels.

I think anything we imagine comes from another source. We are constantly plugged into the collective.
Sometimes it's angelic.

Speaking of angelic.

I was listening to this one today :
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkbFjuTlqfc [/video]

and some more Renaissance music that sounds angelic.

RE: Channeling art - Tae - 03-08-2019

Oh, I totally channel art. I just sit down and start drawing with my mind blank, no plans, and let it come. I livestreamed this once upon a time and a couple of people were fascinated by my drawing process, I hadn't realized it was so different from how most people constructed their art. Of course I can also intentionally draw art I have shaped in myself too, but it's fun to just improvise.

If I knew how to write the music I hear (technically I know how to note read but I only play piano and what I hear is far more than just piano, though now they are teasing me and the music has changed to a piano melody), the so called music of the spheres, literally all of it would be channeled. Sometimes I sit and just play along with it, but I have no proper piano at this point in my life so there is no music. Sad I wish I had a smaller instrument, I love jamming with the universe. I settle for humming or singing along, sometimes I sing my thoughts or actions and really don't care what people think. I now have friends who will improv musical numbers with me when it happens, so I fantasize sometimes how nice it would be to have a music room in the living area with a few instruments in a shared space shared in a community of tiny houses where we can come together and party with the universe and then go and live in our small quiet homes made of earth.

RE: Channeling art - Cainite - 03-09-2019

(03-08-2019, 08:24 PM)Tae Wrote: Oh, I totally channel art. I just sit down and start drawing with my mind blank, no plans, and let it come. I livestreamed this once upon a time and a couple of people were fascinated by my drawing process, I hadn't realized it was so different from how most people constructed their art. Of course I can also intentionally draw art I have shaped in myself too, but it's fun to just improvise.

If I knew how to write the music I hear (technically I know how to note read but I only play piano and what I hear is far more than just piano, though now they are teasing me and the music has changed to a piano melody), the so called music of the spheres, literally all of it would be channeled. Sometimes I sit and just play along with it, but I have no proper piano at this point in my life so there is no music. Sad I wish I had a smaller instrument, I love jamming with the universe. I settle for humming or singing along, sometimes I sing my thoughts or actions and really don't care what people think. I now have friends who will improv musical numbers with me when it happens, so I fantasize sometimes how nice it would be to have a music room in the living area with a few instruments in a shared space shared in a community of tiny houses where we can come together and party with the universe and then go and live in our small quiet homes made of earth.

Yeah that works better than ''trying'' to create a masterpiece. that can frustrate you.
btw writing music is easy.. it all just looks difficult. I think you should get into it..

RE: Channeling art - RitaJC - 03-09-2019

(03-08-2019, 11:45 AM)Cainite Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 08:13 AM)RitaJC Wrote: What would be your answers to those questions?

I don't think I have made up my mind.. or even have a decent theory yet.

(03-08-2019, 08:13 AM)RitaJC Wrote: And why are these questions important to you?

Don't know.. my mind has become very curious.. it actually bothers me.
I've been constantly analyzing everything.. thinking a lot.

Now that I think about it, it may be due to a distortion that I may have, the belief that right brained people (myself) are less intelligent than those with the dominant left brain hemisphere.
It's similar to when someone doesn't appreciate what they have.. thinking one's body or mind or spirit should be somehow else..

I'm drained by all this.. I spend much more time with my attention in mental realms than here.

How do I stop being so curious about things?

The other problem with this is that I sometimes mistakenly think others are also curious to know certain things like me..

But I don't want to annoy anyone the same way this bothers me..

In summery, I need to get out of my head.

I agree. Isn't it all one anyway? Just relax and enjoy the process while it lasts

RE: Channeling art - Cainite - 03-09-2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6WN5Fjp0S8

Watching this video, I realized the channelings are affected by personality/distortions. it's the same as channeling SMCs like Ra.

RE: Channeling art - Tae - 03-09-2019

(03-09-2019, 03:05 AM)Cainite Wrote: Yeah that works better than ''trying'' to create a masterpiece. that can frustrate you.
btw writing music is easy.. it all just looks difficult. I think you should get into it..
Pretty sure I could since I can read notes, I just need a piano. It's not that I COULDN'T learn to use a program–I even have FLS and Audacity, which I guess is enough to get going with–but since I do art for my work on the computer and also write, I would prefer to not also be doing a hobby that would require screen time. Though the kind of music I'd really like to make would involve digital stuff, so aaahhh. We'll see. Eventually I'll have access to a piano again and then I can write music for the instrument I know how to play. BigSmile

I wonder if that piano's like, wow, this music just comes through me, it really pushes my buttons the right way.

RE: Channeling art - Cainite - 03-10-2019

(03-09-2019, 11:03 PM)Tae Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 03:05 AM)Cainite Wrote: Yeah that works better than ''trying'' to create a masterpiece. that can frustrate you.
Pretty sure I could since I can read notes, I just need a piano. It's not that I COULDN'T learn to use a program–I even have FLS and Audacity, which I guess is enough to get going with–but since I do art for my work on the computer and also write, I would prefer to not also be doing a hobby that would require screen time. Though the kind of music I'd really like to make would involve digital stuff, so aaahhh. We'll see. Eventually I'll have access to a piano again and then I can write music for the instrument I know how to play. BigSmile

I wonder if that piano's like, wow, this music just comes through me, it really pushes my buttons the right way.

Yeah.. that part is easy. the challenge is the person as the main instrument being in tune with the good stuff.

Quote:I wonder if that piano's like, wow, this music just comes through me, it really pushes my buttons the right way.
I could imagine mozart's piano saying that. Smile