Bring4th
Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) (/showthread.php?tid=17000)

Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - AnthroHeart - 03-10-2019

If a negative being had told us to do something bad, and we did it and then felt angry towards this being for the negative influence.
Would sending love to it in order to not be angry towards it be a good thing?
What if you sometimes think that you're just using love as a weapon to hurt a negative being?
I did a bad thing before when I was mentally unstable. I thought God talked to me, but now I think it was a negative being.

I don't know if I should send love out of spite, or just be angry towards it, which will probably make it stronger.

I can get into a loving feeling and send it love, though I know it does not like that.

RE: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - AnthroHeart - 03-10-2019

I've had a problem where I wanted to hurt negative beings.
I thought once that I could make things happen with my words, and so I commanded CHOICE IS PARADOX to a particular being at that time.
Because then I thought he would be stuck in paradox with any choice he made.
When I am mentally imbalanced, I seem to want to send Satan to Hell and stuff like that.

RE: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - Plenum - 03-10-2019

Love can be a difficult thing to navigate.

Sometimes acceptance is a much more accessible first step.

RE: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-10-2019

Don't bother sending love to negative beings. They don't want your love and positive consideration. It just depolarizes them.

RE: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - flofrog - 03-10-2019

(03-10-2019, 05:30 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Don't bother sending love to negative beings. They don't want your love and positive consideration. It just depolarizes them.

lol..  true, EP !! but then when you are reading the LOO it always feels so good to see with how much care and gentleness  Don would send peaceful messages to the negative entity who was visiting Carla...  Wink  Wink

RE: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - Nuria Luz - 03-11-2019

If you hate them, you start playing thier game.
Also it depolarizes you!

As Plenum says acceptance is easier and can be done before the "love your enemies" thing.

When not even that is possible, I just ignore them. I focus on nice stuff that I like. Then from a centrered state I can manage the acceptance and, sometimes, love.

Wink

RE: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - anagogy - 03-14-2019

(03-10-2019, 11:14 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I don't know if I should send love out of spite, or just be angry towards it, which will probably make it stronger.

Any energy sent out of spite is simply not love.

A FAR better way to deal with a negative being (and psychic attack) is to not let it "bring you down". They can only interact with you to the degree that they get you to vacillate down into their vibrational spectrum. So they have to wait for a free will opportunity where they can exploit some preincarnative vice you selected for balancing purposes (we all are born with gifts and detriments which are karmically derived). For example, Carla had juvenile arthritis, and they would exploit that and intensify her natural pain flares to make the Ra contact more spotty if they could. They do this by manipulation of attention on a very subtle psychological layer of consciousness.

Another example is they wait to attack during one of our natural bad moods. We all go through emotional cycles. Everyone has bad days. When you are in those lower emotional ranges they can inject thoughts because those lower emotional energies overlap with their reality to a greater extent. So they have more influence. They didn't force you there, you merely walked into their vibrational vicinity randomly (again free will is observed lest depolarization occur). Wrong place, wrong time. So they try to hook you, like a fish that swam in their lake of negativity. They try to get you stuck there. The longer they can hold your attention on ANY form of negativity, the more vibrational momentum you pick up. Before you know it, you are in a deeply depressed state that is very difficult to get out of. You might even hear voices telling you to do bad things if you get really stuck down there.

They create their reality by manipulating others to focus on the reality that they want. Typically, this is done through things like lust, fear, jealousy, greed, and hate. So stirring up these emotions is a primary attack method of capturing your attention.

So the best way to deal with psychic attack in love and light is to heal yourself, and do your best not to resent them for attacking you (because resentment lowers your vibration). In their failure to control you, it will naturally depolarize them. It helps to accept and acknowledge, that they, like a wolf or a bear attacking another animal or human, are simply following their natures. They are what they are. Accept it and let it go in love and peace.

Placing your attention on the love and light of the creator in whatever fashion you can also helps repel them. Remember, your emotions follow your attention, so be judicious about where you place it. But also don't make it into a chore either. Make it a game.

RE: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - GentleReckoning - 03-14-2019

Technically, sending love to a 'negative' entity literally just brings them down as you're infringing against their crown.

Same thing when they love you, they're negative to your crown's leanings and lower you down as well.

It is a mutually pointless exercise.

RE: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - redchartreuse - 03-14-2019

"There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service."

RE: Sending Love to a Negative Being (a Paradox) - Sacred Fool - 03-14-2019

(03-14-2019, 03:10 AM)anagogy Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 11:14 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I don't know if I should send love out of spite, or just be angry towards it, which will probably make it stronger.

Any energy sent out of spite is simply not love.

So the best way to deal with psychic attack in love and light is to heal yourself, and do your best not to resent them for attacking you (because resentment lowers your vibration).

Amen!

When one or both parties tip towards anger, resentment, etc., then negativity congeals.  When one or both parties move towards their deeper hearts and encompasses the situation with compassion and caring, then the vibration of love is strengthened.

Which of these is better depends on your personal taste.  Most people won't tip too far in either direction, in my experience.