Bring4th
how to FORGIVE ANYTHING - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: how to FORGIVE ANYTHING (/showthread.php?tid=17037)

how to FORGIVE ANYTHING - schubert - 03-18-2019

i am schubert. how do you forgive someone? the best method ive found is to understand where they were coming form. put yourself in their shoes and think about why they did what they did, imagine how you might feel and act in that situation. they may have been in the wrong but if you can understand their reasoning and emotions, it will be much more understandable. realize that everybody is just doing the best with what they've got. we all do stupid things sometimes, thats just how we are right now.

imagine you have a pet dog that chews up and ruins your shoes. are you going to hold a grudge against your dog? no, you might be mad at first but its easy to understand why they did it and to realize that they didn't know better. this same principle applies to people as well. we may be more conscious of our actions but we still have much to learn.

i hope this helps some people with forgiveness Smile forgiveness is one of the most powerful ways to raise your vibration as it allows you to let go of negative energy thats holding you back. ra says, "In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma" (https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=17#20). there is of course more you can do involving forgiving people such as talking to them about your feelings and other things you can do but i just wanted to touch on this point. also if anyone knows if crossposting is ok on this site please let me know cause id like to post this on the healing forum too. thanks Smile

RE: how to FORGIVE ANYTHING - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-18-2019

(03-18-2019, 09:52 PM)schubert Wrote: i am schubert. how do you forgive someone? the best method ive found is to understand where they were coming form. put yourself in their shoes and think about why they did what they did, imagine how you might feel and act in that situation.

Sometimes, their reasons for what they do aren't very sympathetic. I'm working on forgiveness myself... The chief person I'm trying to forgive being myself.
Best way to forgive I can think of is to just remind yourself you're not above doing unforgivable things yet deserve forgiveness for whatever you did. That and to remind yourself that holding a grudge against them does nothing to teach them anything and even if it does, continuing to hold onto it after they've learned is just needless. The people I need to forgive will go their whole lives unrepentant except for one. My holding a grudge doesn't change them. It just holds me down. Forgiving myself is a whole other challenge because the person I wronged will not forgive me, and it's hard to forgive myself when they won't forgive me. But I'm working on it.

RE: how to FORGIVE ANYTHING - schubert - 03-19-2019

(03-18-2019, 11:08 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Forgiving myself is a whole other challenge because the person I wronged will not forgive me, and it's hard to forgive myself when they won't forgive me. But I'm working on it.

i forgot to mention that forgiving yourself is huge, i think its just as important as any other forgiveness. everybody is on their own journey and i wouldnt necessarily let someone else holding a grudge against you hold you back. i can definitely see how that might make you feel guilty to forgive yourself when they're still upset but you can choose to move at your own pace and release it when you feel ready. you could also try to talk to them about it and work through it if possible, easier said than done i know but would be worth it. i wish u peace Heart

RE: how to FORGIVE ANYTHING - Cannon - 03-19-2019

A nine-step formula for compassion/forgiving others was apparently given by 9th density Nibiruans.

I've personally tried it and found it to be very helpful.

https://nibiruancouncil.com/what-is-compassion/the-formula-of-compassion/

RE: how to FORGIVE ANYTHING - RitaJC - 03-19-2019

(03-18-2019, 09:52 PM)schubert Wrote: i am schubert. how do you forgive someone? the best method ive found is to understand where they were coming form. put yourself in their shoes and think about why they did what they did, imagine how you might feel and act in that situation. they may have been in the wrong but if you can understand their reasoning and emotions, it will be much more understandable. realize that everybody is just doing the best with what they've got. we all do stupid things sometimes, thats just how we are right now.

imagine you have a pet dog that chews up and ruins your shoes. are you going to hold a grudge against your dog? no, you might be mad at first but its easy to understand why they did it and to realize that they didn't know better. this same principle applies to people as well. we may be more conscious of our actions but we still have much to learn.

i hope this helps some people with forgiveness Smile forgiveness is one of the most powerful ways to raise your vibration as it allows you to let go of negative energy thats holding you back. Ra says, "In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma" (https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=17#20). there is of course more you can do involving forgiving people such as talking to them about your feelings and other things you can do but i just wanted to touch on this point. also if anyone knows if crossposting is ok on this site please let me know cause id like to post this on the healing forum too. thanks Smile

The only way of "forgiving" "others" and "myself" I see really working is the realization, that this is all an illusion, a dream dreamed by the One Infinite Creator = I AM, that there never was anything to forgive as nothing we remember really happened

RE: how to FORGIVE ANYTHING - Nau7ik - 03-19-2019

This is wonderful advice! It has helped me tremendously in this life. It really does work! “Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.” Do we like pain? Do we like when someone hurts us? No. Then obviously (I guess it’s not so obvious for everyone) another wouldn’t like it!

This exercise is definitely resonant with the open heart. It is a practice of opening the heart in understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness. It becomes easier to do as we keep doing it. Then it becomes second nature, and one’s first thoughts are naturally of service-to-others. When one is thinking of others more than 51% of the time, s/he is ready for harvest and graduation. (Of course our personal judgement for that won’t be accurate; trying to gauge our own harvestability. The steps of light shall reveal the truth.)

Thanks for this Schubert Smile