Bring4th
does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? (/showthread.php?tid=17039)

does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - schubert - 03-20-2019

i think it was the Law of One that mentions how when you incarnate on earth you have a sort of memory wipe/veil put over u. it wouldnt make any sense for wanderers to come here if it was permanent so surely memory is restored/veil lifts at some point. i guess the obvious thing to assume is that its lifted once you pass away but i wonder if its more complicated than that and you have to go thru some form of healing process after passing away to have ur memory restored or something like that. i know about like past life regression and hypnosis stuff that people can do now but yeah.

anybody know any info/writings that talk more in depth about the whole veil concept? i know i should just trust myself and not worry about it but i figured id throw it out there and ask. ive tried googling this question but struggled to find relevant results. thanks Smile

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-20-2019

I think the veil gets lifted when you pass away, but you undergo a healing process not before the veil is lifted. But I'm basing my theory off of Dolores Cannon's material and not LOO material, so I couldn't be sure on that.

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - Minyatur - 03-20-2019

I can only speak of the experiences I've had, but the veil is tied to the mind/body. When you enter incarnation, the forgetting takes effect. If you leave incarnation, you move back through the forgetting (I don't mean necessarily passing away) and if you entered back incarnation, you would move through it again. I'm not entirely sure how the 3D space/time time/space dynamics work, but it seems like the veil exists on both sides but I'm not clear to what degree in time/space.

Moving through the forgetting offers an ego loss experience of some sort, where you would not be able to recognize your parents or know your own name. Then the ego somewhat kicks back in and you remember yourself as of here, whereas at first your nature would be very close to your nature as spirit.

You can see this 3D world as a thought form of light and the veil is then tied to having being within it. I'm not too clear on how a 3D spirit would experience the transition, I think guides help with moving through the forgetting.

Basically, I don't think the veil is lifted so much as you just move through the layer of it.

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - AnthroHeart - 03-20-2019

In the Matthew Ward Tell Me About Heaven audiobook, he says that after death, your memory doesn't come back like toast popping up.
It's more gradual.

It also makes me think about returning to your home density. I don't think you do it right away. You probably have to acclimate to the changes
in higher density for years before returning there. Perhaps if you're from 6D, you'll have to go through 4D and 5D again to get back there.
Maybe for one lifetime though and not a cycle.

Maybe not incarnate, but spending time in time/space. You have to go back through higher densities to get to the highest ones.

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - schubert - 03-20-2019

thank u all for the replies very much! i will consider looking into the sources mentioned. the main point seems to be that the veil is tied to being incarnated here and when you pass away its lifted and you can start to get your memory back. i wonder if theres always a veil of not remembering past lives and stuff in 3rd density or if its just certain planets.

The material states that the veil is not part of the basic 3D experience.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Before%20the%20Veil

They call it lack of free will foundation. They also seem to hint the main purpose of the veil is to offer a variety and quality of experience.

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - Infinite - 03-20-2019

In incarnation, the veil will be lifted if the kundalini of the seeker arise to violet-ray chakra. In the hinduism this is called nirvikalpa samadhi, a total union with the Creator (penetration into intelligent infinity). Here, a little stretch from Yogananda:

Quote:To tear the veil of maya is to pierce the secret of creation. The yogi who thus denudes the universe is the only true monotheist. All others are worshiping heathen images. So long as man remains subject to the dualistic delusions of nature, the Janus-faced Maya is his goddess; he cannot know the one true God.

The world illusion, maya, is individually called avidya, literally, “not-knowledge,” ignorance, delusion. Maya or avidya can never be destroyed through intellectual conviction or analysis, but solely through attaining the interior state of nirbikalpa samadhi.

That is correlated with Ra informations:

Quote:84.21 Questioner: Is there any way to tell which ray the transfer was for an individual after the experience? Is there any way for the individual to tell in which particular ray the transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There is only a subjective yardstick or measure of such. If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center. If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.

(03-20-2019, 03:06 PM)Infinite Wrote: In incarnation, the veil will be lifted if the kundalini of the seeker arise to violet-ray chakra. In the hinduism this is called nirvikalpa samadhi, a total union with the Creator (penetration into intelligent infinity).

Quote:84.21 Questioner: Is there any way to tell which ray the transfer was for an individual after the experience? Is there any way for the individual to tell in which particular ray the transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There is only a subjective yardstick or measure of such. If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center. If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.

I wanted to make that distinction in another thread recently in regard to the veil, but wasn't sure how to go about it and ended up erasing my post. Lifting one's veil is a definite violet-ray experience and not an indigo-ray experience.

I'd make a distinction between this kind of experience and what I talked about in my previous post in this thread. One is transcending one's veil (it does come back into place) whilst in here and the other is more like moving through it and closer to what people would experience at death.

That we are Creator is really no understatement.

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - AnthroHeart - 03-20-2019

The veil may never be lifted in this lifetime, but you can peek through it.
Psychedelics such as mushrooms, ayahuasca or DMT can allow you to see through it.

Energy work can get you into a state of pure bliss. But you might not be able to handle that much bliss for long.

I've peeked into the previous Octave but was forbidden to see the next Octave.

I haven't experienced that all is one, but I have seen ghosts and I have heard many big bangs happening.

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - JJCarsonian - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 12:25 AM)schubert Wrote: i think it was the Law of One that mentions how when you incarnate on earth you have a sort of memory wipe/veil put over u. it wouldnt make any sense for wanderers to come here if it was permanent so surely memory is restored/veil lifts at some point. i guess the obvious thing to assume is that its lifted once you pass away but i wonder if its more complicated than that and you have to go thru some form of healing process after passing away to have ur memory restored or something like that. i know about like past life regression and hypnosis stuff that people can do now but yeah.

anybody know any info/writings that talk more in depth about the whole veil concept? i know i should just trust myself and not worry about it but i figured id throw it out there and ask. ive tried googling this question but struggled to find relevant results. thanks Smile

veil is lifted when you die. There is no veil in 4th+ densities.

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - Tae - 03-21-2019

(03-20-2019, 10:09 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: In the Matthew Ward Tell Me About Heaven audiobook, he says that after death, your memory doesn't come back like toast popping up.
It's more gradual.

It also makes me think about returning to your home density. I don't think you do it right away. You probably have to acclimate to the changes
in higher density for years before returning there. Perhaps if you're from 6D, you'll have to go through 4D and 5D again to get back there.
Maybe for one lifetime though and not a cycle.

Maybe not incarnate, but spending time in time/space. You have to go back through higher densities to get to the highest ones.
This is in line with what I am expecting–that there will be at least one incarnation in each following density to return to 6D. Wouldn't want to get 'the bends'. Like how if you deep dive into the ocean, you adjust to a different pressure level, I assume it's similar for vibration, tuning up the scale and down. I'm really not looking that far ahead, except for that I anticipate I may spend a life as a 4D human next, post ascension period. However, if she turns out to be another 3D human, it'll be okay. I also think that my soul must be an adventurous sort to have said, "I will do it! I will take the ring to Mordor!" and hop down a few densities (also I think my soul is a chicken who didn't want to deal with the stresses particular to late 6D... cough... blue chicken... cough... and was far more prepared to handle the unique challenges of 3D instead and hope that adding karamic developments here might translate to being prepared when faced with that step again)

So when I get there, I'll figure out how to handle it when I'm there. Heart

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - AnthroHeart - 03-21-2019

What challenges do you mean by late 6D? Do you mean the extreme balancing of love and wisdom?

I wonder if in higher density if you can have free thought without it creating automatically.
Or if you must monitor every thought.

RE: does anybody know when the "veil" is lifted? - unity100 - 03-23-2019

As 4d progresses from its starting point, which is happening today, the veil should get increasingly thinner.

Some of the effects can easily be observed today, in things like people getting bombarded with the emotions and thoughts they have been repressing for decades (if they already did not learn not to repress earlier), or, the general societal mood and feelings, the energy being easily felt anywhere.

Before, 'in 3d times' as one can say, it was easy to be alone. You could be physically away from people and be totally alone. In almost an environment that is devoid of thoughts, feelings. Sometimes even not so much accosted by your own thoughts and feelings.

Today its not the same - people feel and sense almost everything that the society or their close circle produce - the anxiety, fear, desire, struggle - whatever the society is busy with, hangs in the air.

Hence the people in general start to tribalize - they are trying to find tribes that they are comfortable in. Its not so much about belonging anymore - its about just having some piece of mind from the disharmonious cacophony that our modern materialist society produces.

This is an effect of thinning of the veil - the feelings, thoughts, energies of everyone are more available and perceptible to everyone. And because the society had been going on in such a disharmonious state for so long, the first thing that is heard generally is the cacophony which that disharmony produces.