Bring4th
Seeking Inwards - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Seeking Inwards (/showthread.php?tid=17044)

Seeking Inwards - AnthroHeart - 03-20-2019

How do we find answers to what we are looking for by seeking inwards?
I mediate, but I don't hear clearly answers.

When I do automatic writing or channeling, I usually hear what I want to hear.
I don't usually hear anything novel or new.

Like if I want to find my purpose. Do I meditate and ask my angels to show me my purpose?

How much can we rely on dreams and dreamwork if we don't have free will in non-lucid dreams?

RE: Seeking Inwards - anagogy - 03-20-2019

I think whatever activity on this earth that you personally find fulfilling is what your purpose is.

And if that activity helps your fellow human kind, even better!

If that isn't something you're supposed to do, then life will steer you in a different direction.

Quote:Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs.

Like if an angel appeared in your living room and said, "Thomas, your purpose is to go dig ditches." And you absolutely hated it, would you keep doing it? I don't mean to be snide in any way whatsoever, but do you need an outside source to tell you what your purpose is?  

I understand that it is a very common desire that people have, but I think it is a dead end in my humble opinion. And developing clear inner intuition, in my experience, is about developing a sense of objectivity. That can be a very hard thing to do. Because it means you cannot care what the answer is, the only thing you can care about is what the truth is. Purging the desire to hear what you want, what your personal confirmation bias is, is extremely difficult. But not impossible. I don't think we can completely clear it away, but we can strive for it.

Ra gave excellent balancing exercises for this, for attempting to move past the limiting nature of personal bias:

Quote:To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

So what is your purpose?

Find activity that is fulfilling to you, and helps your fellow man. Do what makes you happy. I know it can be difficult to figure that out sometimes, but I don't think your higher self will do it for you.

I really do wish you well though.

RE: Seeking Inwards - AnthroHeart - 03-20-2019

I am an anchor of the love of the anthro beings from which I came.
That is all I can tell.

My love of them goes far and beyond anything else I can imagine. It brings me to tears at times.

I don't know how to share them. I am not a good artist, and I don't usually have the inclination to write.

I just exist in a river of blissful pleasant energy. And that makes me happy. Doing nothing at all but experiencing that and knowing it's from them.

RE: Seeking Inwards - AnthroHeart - 03-20-2019

I asked why do I love anthros so much, and I got that they are my protectors.
They comfort me like a father and mother when I am in despair.
They are also lover energy, so hence my strong sexual attraction.
They are active in my life, moreso than angels.
My wolf family is of fifth density. That is the density I most resonate with.
I am a shapeshifter at heart, but not on this plane.

RE: Seeking Inwards - Plenum - 03-20-2019

(03-20-2019, 07:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: How much can we rely on dreams and dreamwork if we don't have free will in non-lucid dreams?

the great value of dreams (imo), is exactly that a greater HONESTY is available.

When the conscious mind is laid to rest, much of the ongoing NARRATIVE of our lives is able to be dropped as well.

In that way, we can get a bigger perspective on what's going on, rather than just the narrow (limited) vision that we have CONVINCED ourselves of.

83.3 Wrote:Secondly, the character of experience was altered drastically by the veiling process.

In some cases such as the dreaming and the contact with the higher self, the experience was quantitatively different due to the fact that the veiling is a primary cause of the value of dreams and is also the single door against which the higher self must stand awaiting entry.

Before veiling, dreams were not for the purpose of using the so-called unconscious to further utilize catalyst but were used to learn/teach from teach/learners within the inner planes as well as those of outer origin of higher density.

As you deal with each subject of which you spoke you may observe, during the veiling process, not a quantitative change in the experience but a qualitative one.

and

86.7 Wrote:As a mind/body/spirit* consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy center balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center, the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the higher self in space/time analog as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness.

With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

/ /

the key part in working with dreams (imo), is in being able to work with the intuitive language present.

This is not about 'decoding' dreams, in the usual sense.  Of - 'oh this symbol means that, and that means that'.  That is like a kind of 1-1 quantitative equation.

When the INTENT of the communication is grasped, it's a QUALITATIVE shift in Understanding.

Instead of like hearing the syllables and sounds (of someone speaking), one is then HEARING the words, and the MEANING of the communication.

That's a huge shift in perspective, when you can approach the dream-world in that way.  A game-changer for me, in fact, and the start of the real fundamental shifts that began ten years ago when I found the Ra Material.

Quote:95.18 Questioner: Thank you. A question has been asked [which] I’ll ask at this time. In processing the catalyst of dreams is there a universal language of the unconscious mind which may be used to interpret the meaning of dreams, or does each entity have a unique language of its unconscious mind which it may use to interpret the meaning of dreams?

Ra: I am Ra. There is what might be called a partial vocabulary of the dreams due to the common heritage of all mind/body/spirit complexes.

Due to each entity’s unique incarnational experiences there is an overlay which grows to be a larger and larger proportion of the dream vocabulary as the entity gains experience.