Bring4th
Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Balancing conspiracy theory studies (/showthread.php?tid=17066)

Pages: 1 2

Balancing conspiracy theory studies - krb - 03-26-2019

I'd like to "round out" some of the statements concerning Conspiracy Theory I've mentioned in another thread.

I had stated that I spent many years studying the areas of our lives that are impacted by the hidden "deciders"... the conspirators of the past and present. I can't begin to count the number of rabbit holes I've traveled down that revealed many dark and disturbing truths of history as well as what's taking place in today's world. I had no "Teacher". I studied on my own. No one around me was interested in much of anything other than getting through the workday and making "ends meet". When they got home, the goal was to just relax, forget troubles, and get a few hours of diversion before bedtime... to wake up and do it all over again.

I felt I was a "truth seeker". I wanted to know how things really were. I wanted reality instead of illusion. Well, I got reality, and reality hit hard. I became angry at being "used" by an evil system that was basically chewing up the Earth and sending the profits up to the few at the top of the pyramid. I wasn't angry that I wasn't getting my "share". I was angry to see everyone around me made into wage slaves when I knew enough wealth was generated world-wide to solve many problems and provide everyone a decent life. Besides the theft of financial wealth, through the study of "free energy", I knew of viable inventions that were kept secreted away, while the inventors were "silenced"... one way or another. These inventions would literally free humanity from "controllers" which is precisely why they're going to remain locked away. The more I learned, the more depressed at the hopelessness of the situation I became... and the anger still "boiled".

As I mentioned in another post, I finally came to realize that "I got it"... message received... it's evil at the top of the pyramid, etc. At that time, I set all study aside. I had learned the "mechanics" of how the world system "worked". Coming to the realization that there was nothing at all I could do about "the way it is", I did what those on this forum have done. Work on myself. See how much of my life is actually in my control... my attitude, outlook, and what I choose to "focus" on. It took awhile for the anger and depression to leave, but it did.

Looking back:

I don't regret knowledge learned. That knowledge has helped me and others avoid "pitfalls" in life... traps like those that endanger physical health and well-being. Since I don't want this post to be 10 pages long, I won't go into specific details on this here.

I still consider it of great value to have learned how the system "works". Everyone that wishes to advance in consciousness should at least learn the basics of how the "other side" operates here in 3D. It would be best to have a "mentor" if you're just starting out on the path. Someone that can help you maintain spiritual balance considering the negative nature of the information. There's plenty of people on the forum that can help with that.

You should decide when you've "had enough". As long as you understand the basics, you don't need to know every detail of every rabbit hole.

With this knowledge, it's important to live your life fully in the present, help others along your way, and rest in the knowledge that 3D is not your permanent residence. All this will pass. :-)

p.s. I recently found this site:

https://www.hidden-knowledge.net/course_contents_hk

I have no "connection" to it whatsoever. I just stumbled upon it and think it's about the most "gentle" site I've seen to study the conspiracy basics. I wish it was around when I started my studies (but that was before the internet was commonly available).

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - AnthroHeart - 03-26-2019

People have said that no conspiracy theory has been proven to be true.
I don't know if it's the elite making us believe that.

But what convinced me about 911 was when the floors were collapsing, explosions were happening on the floors below,
and it fell at freefall speed. Something that wouldn't happen in a real collapse.
They have an architects site that talks about evidence and such from real architects.
But evidently none of that has been proven true.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - krb - 03-27-2019

I remember watching some videos of the same videos you did Indigo. They showed explosions from windows far below where the planes struck the building, and the people that showed the video made the statement that these were from the charges pre-set to go off the instant the plane struck. Yes, it seems that the collapse fell at freefall speed. That was said to be impossible under any other condition than controlled demolition.

I studied that subject very deeply. People at the time didn't want to hear anything I would address on the subject. They didn't want to consider the consequences of what it would mean if that event had another explanation other than the official story. I can't blame them, and they have the right to see things the way they wish to see them. I could elaborate much more on this but it wouldn't serve any constructive purpose.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Relax - 03-27-2019

I'd be interested in further information krb... I researched it quite a bit a few years ago and the first hand testimony of engineers, fire-fighters, scientists etc; independently, and in groups - (that so many aspects didn't fit the official explanation/s) were so many and from such different types of individual people - it was very convincing that 9/11 was not what was 'presented'.
After a while I had to take a break from looking into it because the extent of the evidence behind certain conclusions indicates such a despicable possibility my mental health began to suffer too much.
I'd be interested to hear your summary.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - flofrog - 03-27-2019

You cannot explain the implosion on themselves of the twin towers on 911.
My husband was involved with developing hotels. As such, he knew all about how to implode on itself a building without any damage to neighbors buildings, so as to legally create an empty space for the oncoming project of a new tower, in his case for hotels. He was in france when 911 happened, and watched it as, at the time, we had a child who had just transferred to NYU and was living 9 blocks from the twin towers. She had even said that she had an appointment at the trade center for an upcoming internship. When he watched from France on CNN the implosion of the twin towers, his immediate reaction was that those twin towers had had, at each levels explosive installed, so they would implode and fall on themselves without damage to next neighbors. He is an engineer and not at all a conspiracy theorist.

She had an appointment for the following day, so she was spared. Not the people she was supposed to meet.

Relaxo, I'm not going to go further with specifics. Everything is on the 'net about it that you would care to find out. The problem now is that all the "debunkers" are in place to feed you dis-info. They are there to "muddy the waters", to make the issue so complicated with erroneous "chaff" that most people will just throw up their hands and walk away from the topic. And that's their goal.

You mentioned your mental health suffering. As I stated, walk away when you feel it's too much, and you stated you did. Everyone has their own "tolerance level".

Flofrog, thanks for sharing your story. It's great to hear your daughter was spared.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Diana - 03-27-2019

The public is easily manipulated, and even though most people believe they think for themselves, they don't. I started out in the advertising business and as easy as it was to convince the masses to buy products or think someone(thing) was good or bad decades ago, it's easier than ever now because so many people are glued to the ubiquitous media one way or the other. 

As far as being angry about what humanity is doing to this world, it's a natural reaction for any thinking person. For my part, I can reach a state of unconditional acceptance, but I can't maintain it. And in order to shift focus away from the suffering humans are causing—including the hidden "decision-makers," multinational corporations, and everyday people—it requires vigilance to stay centered and in balance. How do you look at suffering, and the photojournalist's famous image of the African child collapsing just before (s)he got to the food wagon is a good example, and not feel anger (frustration, despair, sadness) when as the OP stated, there is enough wealth to feed everyone. This is to say nothing of the disrespect for other life such as factory farms, clearcutting, animal testing, ocean pollution, fracking—the list is exhaustive when it comes to what horrors humankind is capable of.

When you look at the 911 incident, it almost feels like a huge (horrible) joke—as though the powers-that-be were, aside from inciting public approval for war and diminished civil rights—seeing just how far they could go with a BS story and have the public swallow it. In this I think they took a cue from 1984.

The attraction to conspiracy theories is the attraction to truth. As in The Matrix, we know things are not what they seem. But, like in The Matrix, once awakened, we can realize we either have inserted ourselves into this drama, or have been inserted into it, and work with "what is" the best we can.

Diana,
I appreciate your thoughts on this thread. You mentioned my statement on the amount of wealth generated, so I'd like to share something from the past with all of you. Before I had entered middle school, during the early Kennedy era, I had a teacher that said something to the class I never forgot. We were studying basic economics at the time. It went something like this:

"In your future, because of the the rapidly advancing technology of machinery, manufacturing will be so efficient that you will only have to work perhaps one hour a day at a job. The rest of your time can be spent in leisurely activities".

I kid you not. She got the first part right. Today's processes are extremely efficient, and all what she said would have come to pass if...

Well, we all know what happened. Only two decades later, the mantra became "Greed is Good". I'm sure you recognize the phrase from the legendary '80's movie. ;-)

All of the wealth from that efficiency was simply "funneled upward", while not only Dad had to go to work for 8 hrs. plus, but Mom also to find a job to make ends meet. Previously, Dad's income was enough by itself and the family was still able to go on a good yearly vacation. Now, the kids "boomerang" and wind up back home, in spite of having college degrees. Yes, I know, a bit of exaggeration but it's not too far from the truth.

Oh, one more "prediction" from yester-years teachers: "In your future, electricity will be so cheap to generate, it'll be not worth the effort to meter". I kid you not.

p.s. That's a cool new pic with the deer "photobombing" you. :-)

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Diana - 03-27-2019

(03-27-2019, 12:28 PM)krb Wrote: "In your future, because of the the rapidly advancing technology of machinery, manufacturing will be so efficient that you will only have to work perhaps one hour a day at a job. The rest of your time can be spent in leisurely activities".

"In your future, electricity will be so cheap to generate, it'll be not worth the effort to meter".
I kid you not. She got the first part right.

As far back as Tesla we had a way to create efficient energy for all. :/

From an observational standpoint, I would say that due to the rebelliousness against the "establishment" of first the "Beat" generation and then especially, the "Hippie" generation (make love, not war; widespread mind expansion), the factions wanting to maintain control have doubled and redoubled efforts to reverse whatever forward motion those movements created. The difference in attitude toward the horrors of war, for example, can be seen by a comparison of the 1969 song Wooden Ships to modern-day patriotic popular songs that glorify "fighting for our country."

The movie, Zeitgeist, talks about where we are and how we could live the way your teacher talked about.

(03-27-2019, 12:28 PM)krb Wrote: That's a cool new pic with the deer "photobombing" you. :-)

I was trying without a lot of luck to get the whole deer herd to cooperate in my selfie. The deer you see in my avatar is the matriarch of the herd, whom I've known for 10 years. Smile

Yes, the efforts have been doubled and redoubled to reverse expansion of consciousness... part of which is the ability to "see" reality rather than the illusions they spin. The MSM is totally under control. Dissenting voices are at the very least marginalized, mostly completely ignored, the most vocal are "demonized". Tesla was driven into poverty and illness, all his writings/works stolen.

Know what you mean about the song comparison. I remember the "Beat Era", and my later teen years were in the "hippie" era. I've seen the whole thing play out to present day. One song they don't play anymore that goes along with your example is Buffalo Springfield's "For what It's Worth". Yes, how different is today with patriotic songs/themes. To be honest, I have much to say on that subject but seldom speak on it. It runs contrary to the inculcated beliefs/illusions that most people around me have. Many folk have rather quick tempers when you appear to be treading on cherished beliefs.

---

Guess it's not easy to get all to cooperate with the photo (lol). Wow... 10 years at least, the age of the matriarch. I wasn't sure deer lived that long. They've got to be living a good life with you looking out for them.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Relax - 03-27-2019

(03-27-2019, 10:06 AM)krb Wrote: Relaxo, I'm not going to go further with specifics. Everything is on the 'net about it that you would care to find out. The problem now is that all the "debunkers" are in place to feed you dis-info. They are there to "muddy the waters", to make the issue so complicated with erroneous "chaff" that most people will just throw up their hands and walk away from the topic. And that's their goal.

You mentioned your mental health suffering. As I stated, walk away when you feel it's too much, and you stated you did. Everyone has their own "tolerance level".

Flofrog, thanks for sharing your story. It's great to hear your daughter was spared.

after I posted I thought to myself - krb said they wouldn't say more - you indicate your past research distressed you... yet you ask for 'elaboration'...  RollEyes  Smile

but -  the reason I ask for your summary/elaboration is that recent personal life events have been leading me to examine larger 'pictures' so your OP is timely.
I don't understand why you post if you then decline to 'elaborate'... but of course that is your prerogative.

If I did not feel strong enough atm I would not ask for your conclusions...  my comment was to it's past affect on me - primarily caused by me being without others to discuss it with (unlike this thread) so my feelings were unable to be shared/debriefed with other minds...

I'm interested in your summary of what you believe/think/have ascertained that 911 'was'. You're declining.
I accept that.

-

Relaxo,
I'm refraining from going into details about any particular conspiracy because I'm sure this forum would not appreciate me using it as my "pulpit" to expound on conspiracies. There are plenty of forums dedicated to same if I wished to join them, which I don't. I started this thread to speak of my background before finding LOO which was a deep search into conspiracies. As stated, I came to the conclusion that I "had enough" and further chasing down more rabbit holes was no longer what I wished to do in my life. As stated, I "got the message". It was time to move on with the remainder of my life, and apply myself in a more STO path.

You'll note I'm not saying study in the conspiracy area is "wrong", and I provided a link to what I feel is an excellent place for someone to start if they wish to learn "how things work". If fact, I wouldn't be surprised if someone associated with this forum made that website. If you read any one of those lessons, you'll see why I make that statement.

It sounds like you're ready to take on some deeper study... the larger picture as you say. No problem. Look on the 'net and find a site that isn't one of the "debunker" hangouts. Like I said, it's hard to get to the truth now. The debunkers have filled the web with their sites to convince everyone that the official story stands and those that disagree are "Tin-foil Hat Conspiracy Theorists". They like to pin that label on anyone that disagrees with them. ;-)

With the posts I've made, I'm sure you know what position I take on 9-11.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Relax - 03-28-2019

krb,

( Wink )

I realise that I've conflated the other post you mention - with your OP, and have just reread your OP and see what you mean.

I've already followed the link you provided and looked at a lot of the ideas/info but preferred your 'take' on it.

Have just this minute opened the 911 link ... I suppose I just want to briefly converse with someone about my feelings in relation to a false flag of such massive sacrifice of citizens... I'm not an American and am insulated from quite such nefarious a government as a result.

That level of evil is something I want to determine as true or not - because I'm ready for Spiritual work involving courage, Light and personal strengthening.

I have a lot on at the moment so am mixing your posts in my mind. Thanks for explaining.

-

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - krb - 03-28-2019

No worries on the mix-up with the posts. :-)

I understand that you'd like my take on the subject, but I really don't wish to have an exchange on it. Perhaps someone else on the forum would want to discuss it in a PM with you.

You mentioned a "level of evil" being true or not in regards to 9-11. Whether that particular incident is or not as presented, there are plenty of examples both in past and present world history that equal or exceed that level of evil.

I wish you the best my friend, I appreciate your response to my post.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Relax - 03-28-2019

yes...there are so many examples.... since childhood I've been aware/awake to evil

my father was 40 when I was born (he's now 96 yrs) and was the navigator on Lancaster Bombers RAF (UK) during WW2 in night raids over Germany; had friends killed; saw planes shot down, helped drag pilots from burning wreckage (etc).

He was also an eye witness to extreme inhumanity as he was at the liberation of Bergen Belsen Concentration Camp.
What he saw shattered him in ways that became transferred to our family.

I recently viewed photos from Bergen Belsen and even the streets around the 'camp' were filled with emaciated corpses piled high upon each other.

I wish he'd had counselling; proper support; as he's actually a beautiful person that was extremely traumatised as a very young man and has been so toxic an influence I'm now estranged from my entire family.

I'm a strange, dissociative mix of acutely aware of; but also resistant to, full comprehension of the extent of evil in this world.
I had a near complete breakdown at 19 and since then a life of experiences that have nearly brought about my death several times.

A conversation about how deep the rabbit hole goes isn't really needed. It's a negative focus and I need hopeful, Light filled vistas, particularly at the moment.

I've stayed at the age of about 35-ish and yet am in the second 'half' of my life and working hard to lift the stasis that descended on me this past 10-20 years since I was involuntarily (medically) retired from work due to injuries from a life threatening assault. Not having a partner and/or children means I'm very cast adrift. So I've been looking at the whole 'big issue' of what IS my life purpose? And part of that process is about becoming prepared to be very brave and 'awake'.

Anyhoo... that's a bit of background.  Ciao for now - I have Japanese (language) homework very overdue Smile Wink

-

I understand more of what you're looking for from your last post. You've "got the message" that I was describing, and no longer need to pursue any further, like myself.

That's tragic to hear about what your father has went through. That's an extreme amount of Catalyst he's had to deal with. Something like that was bound to "spill over" into the family. I've seen that happen to families around me, though not to the extent of what you're describing. Sorry to hear that you're having to deal with so much yourself. You sure could use some positive influences come your way. You're right, leave the negative focus behind and spend your time with learning/doing positive creative pursuits. I'm not sure what else I could say that would help.

War... the only "winners" are the arms manufactures and those who gain power/wealth from it. Everyone else involved will "pick up the tab" in some form of misery or another.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - JJCarsonian - 03-28-2019

I like how you approached this. I, too, have come to realized how things really work with our politicians. I eventually decided that it wasn't worth putting alot of focus in, becoming angry, and depolarizing myself. In a way, I'm grateful how inefficient how government is. We have 100 senators and 400 reps at the very top, along with a president that only sits in office for 8 years. That's ridiculously stupid and expensive for a govt to operate, but at the same time, its so difficult for the negatives to gain any real traction. It does seem Trump is trying really hard at garnering power, pushing his own narratives, and allying himself with some of the most corrupt leaders in the world. If you want to hear something that will piss you off, the remote viewing data done by farsight show 9/11 was staged by our own govt! Thats so pathetic. Our govt has been so good about manipulating mainstream thought. Basically, if the govt hasn't confirmed it, then you're a nutjob conspiracy theorist. Anyways, its not worth giving them your light. Focus on other things, because really, as Ra would say "its unimportant". The negative ways of old will be coming to an end.

(03-26-2019, 09:19 PM)krb Wrote: I'd like to "round out" some of the statements concerning Conspiracy Theory I've mentioned in another thread.

I had stated that I spent many years studying the areas of our lives that are impacted by the hidden "deciders"... the conspirators of the past and present. I can't begin to count the number of rabbit holes I've traveled down that revealed many dark and disturbing truths of history as well as what's taking place in today's world. I had no "Teacher". I studied on my own. No one around me was interested in much of anything other than getting through the workday and making "ends meet". When they got home, the goal was to just relax, forget troubles, and get a few hours of diversion before bedtime... to wake up and do it all over again.

I felt I was a "truth seeker". I wanted to know how things really were. I wanted reality instead of illusion. Well, I got reality, and reality hit hard. I became angry at being "used" by an evil system that was basically chewing up the Earth and sending the profits up to the few at the top of the pyramid. I wasn't angry that I wasn't getting my "share". I was angry to see everyone around me made into wage slaves when I knew enough wealth was generated world-wide to solve many problems and provide everyone a decent life. Besides the theft of financial wealth, through the study of "free energy", I knew of viable inventions that were kept secreted away, while the inventors were "silenced"... one way or another. These inventions would literally free humanity from "controllers" which is precisely why they're going to remain locked away. The more I learned, the more depressed at the hopelessness of the situation I became... and the anger still "boiled".

As I mentioned in another post, I finally came to realize that "I got it"... message received... it's evil at the top of the pyramid, etc. At that time, I set all study aside. I had learned the "mechanics" of how the world system "worked". Coming to the realization that there was nothing at all I could do about "the way it is", I did what those on this forum have done. Work on myself. See how much of my life is actually in my control... my attitude, outlook, and what I choose to "focus" on. It took awhile for the anger and depression to leave, but it did.

Looking back:

I don't regret knowledge learned. That knowledge has helped me and others avoid "pitfalls" in life... traps like those that endanger physical health and well-being. Since I don't want this post to be 10 pages long, I won't go into specific details on this here.

I still consider it of great value to have learned how the system "works". Everyone that wishes to advance in consciousness should at least learn the basics of how the "other side" operates here in 3D. It would be best to have a "mentor" if you're just starting out on the path. Someone that can help you maintain spiritual balance considering the negative nature of the information. There's plenty of people on the forum that can help with that.

You should decide when you've "had enough". As long as you understand the basics, you don't need to know every detail of every rabbit hole.

With this knowledge, it's important to live your life fully in the present, help others along your way, and rest in the knowledge that 3D is not your permanent residence. All this will pass. :-)

p.s. I recently found this site:

https://www.hidden-knowledge.net/course_contents_hk

I have no "connection" to it whatsoever. I just stumbled upon it and think it's about the most "gentle" site I've seen to study the conspiracy basics. I wish it was around when I started my studies (but that was before the internet was commonly available).

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Infinite Unity - 03-28-2019

The problem with conspiracy theories, is immersing or connecting with those particular corridors of energy. Thoughts have a gravitic organizing type of existence that could be equated to location(s). Higher to lower/Inner/outter, with interconnections that have all sorts of effects.

Where you focus your mind/thoughts will be where your mental body will be. Focusing on conspiracy theories, even if there not completely unfounded, places your mental body in location(s)/thought(s) that are of the externalizing, and blaming other(s) for our problems type of place usually.

Now I am not saying that conspiracy theories are all together bad, they actually mark or are apart of alot of seekers earlier years of discovery/growth. However in my opinion, there should be a tipping point. Where the seeker realizes the deeper nature, that the conspiracy theories genre only hints at.

At this point the seeker usually leaves behind conspiracy theories, and goes about living it's life. Always seeking the deeper and deeper presence of The Creator. Learning that aLL there is, is Infinity/Unity.

"Anyways, its not worth giving them your light. Focus on other things, because really, as Ra would say "its unimportant". The negative ways of old will be coming to an end".

I agree JJ.

... "there should be a tipping point. Where the seeker realizes the deeper nature, that the conspiracy theories genre only hints at.

At this point the seeker usually leaves behind conspiracy theories, and goes about living it's life. Always seeking the deeper and deeper presence of The Creator. Learning that aLL there is, is Infinity/Unity".

---------------

Yes, I mentioned my "tipping point". My post was more about my "path" to where I am now. Stating this though, I don't regret the knowledge learned. I needed to understand the "mechanics" of how control is maintained. People need to know the basics so they can side-step some very deadly pitfalls that you can step into if you don't understand the planetary game, (that Ra refers to). That knowledge can help others also as they make their way through life. I know this sounds a bit cryptic (about pitfalls), I just don't want to get into specifics. If I was speaking to someone face-to-face, I'd speak very directly as to what I'm referring to.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Nau7ik - 03-29-2019

I wrote a response yesterday but it got deleted Sad I set my phone down and must have tapped something by mistake.

I agree that one shouldn’t become overly invested in conspiracy theory research. I mean I’ve looked into it myself. I went “down the rabbit hole” years ago and my view has changed greatly, seeing the human matrix of evil, deception, control which by and large controls all human institutions. World leadership is almost exclusively negative. I also wanted to learn the truth of ETs. I eventually found the Ra Material, which crowned the summit of my conspiracy seeking. In my honest opinion, the Ra Material is the purest expression of cosmic reality available on our planet today.

I feel like I’ve answered my questions sufficiently enough to move on. There is so much misinformation and deception in that sphere that it can be quite dangerous to those who lack any kind of discernment. Discernment is absolutely critical in this earthly experience. Everything is not true. There may be strands of truth hidden within a mass of falsehood, which tends to be the case in my experience. Some deceivers will use established information to weave a web of lies that entraps those who enter.

This information is rather trivial if we put into perspective with the bigger picture: that the purpose of life is the development of all that we are: mind, body, and spirit.
These are the doings of the negative polarity. I think it’s important to have an understanding of the negative polarity and what they’re all about. Also how our world truly works. But the problem is that so many people become obsessed and never move on to the important matters. If we wish to change the world, then we must change ourselves.

This leads us to spiritual seeking, the development and refinement of our beingness. One person doing the inner work affects all because all is One in truth. I believe this is FAR more effective than going deeper into information that is rather unimportant!
What are WE going to do about it if we don’t like it? To me, it’s catalyst for spiritual seeking and the knowing of the self.

If we wish to serve others and be apart of the good in this world, let us BE the example that we wish to see. It is our being which informs our doing. “As within, so without.” It all starts with the self.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - xise - 04-04-2019

I believe that if something bothers you, there is catalyst to learn from. There is much catalyst in this world, and taking a temporary measure to "not think about certain things" in order to prioritize certain catalyst and certain learning over others is totally understandable.

Please do not read the rest of this post unless you are ready to go in the seemingly 'darker' places of Creation and have otherwise made good progress on conquering your own fears or shadows, as potentially my words are not meant for those not ready to confront the darkness that is also part of Creation. (ps spoiler & /spoiler tags don't seem to work?) You'll have to use the highlight trick to read the stuff below easily.

However, at some point, it is useful to revisit topics that have bothered us and we decided not to think about, and to distill the catalyst from that and learn and grow from it, hence why I am discussing this topic.

--------

For me, the conspiracy catalyst is very similar to any catalyst related to thinking about real or perceived man-made evil, man-made enslavement. Whether something is actually a conspiracy or whether is it false is actually completely irrelevant to the catalytic learning involved imo. It basically comes down to acceptance (you can accept both true realities and hypothetical realities, hence why whether the conspiracy is true or not is not too important from a learning perspective) on many levels, a society level, a level involving the humans who actively create the evil, a level involving the humans refusing to see or acknowledge the evil, a level of Creation allowing such a configuration to occur, etc. But the acceptance seemingly runs so deep that faith is also heavily involved.

What got me thinking about this subject was distilling down my own catalyst of feeling people are unaware how much science has been corrupted recently, but then I began to think what if this was a hypothetical world where say all the high-level politicians engaged in child sacrifice or some other horrible practice? It's certainly theoretically possible, thus from my understanding of Ra, such a world has happened, is happening, or will happen. Yet it is 'allowed' in Creation. Ra mentions Orion Crusaders invading and conquering entire 3D planets. This is 'allowed' to occur in our Creation. Wanderers reincarnated into Venus and waged holy war and harvested negative. Maldeck self-destructed in 3D from nuclear war, and Mars was also rendered uninhabited by war. Hatonn evolved into positive 4D from a 3D apocalyptic war. Regardless of whether you think this actually is representative or not representative of the state of the universe in general when it comes to evolving from 3D to 4D, the question is hypothetical could you accept an infinite loving universe that was configured in such a way that had such much 3D suffering? And how to bring about that acceptance within yourself? Perhaps the only thing we can say for certain is that if the universe is truly infinitely loving, then pain and suffering can only be finite. But finite can still be a very large number, and I think it's useful to get the core of the possibility of a universe with a lot of finite suffering, and how we feel about that. Recall that some SMC of the Confederation call themselves the brother and sisters of sorrow (was it Q'uo). 

Once you find the answer to these hypotheticals, you will find yourself no longer triggered or bothered by any potential man-made evil, having accepted that it too has it place in creation, as a pure aspect of free will and as a pure part of the Creator trying to discover itself. After all, this is a great illusion, but it takes great faith and acceptance to see the light in the darkness, and to understand and fully accept all parts of this universe as yourself, and vice versa. There is actually a lot more involved in how to find love in these situations as Ra says that what I just write, but I find that words cannot fully describe all aspects of these realizations and can only poorly point to the concepts and lessons involved. There is light within the darkness. You just have to find it.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Relax - 04-04-2019

this relates to the ideas I was pondering on the 'can kiss my redacted' thread....

hmmmm....

thankyou

-

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Merrick - 04-05-2019

There are some excellent posts in this thread. I too have gotten angry at the extreme STS bent of the world’s leadership, the injustices and dehumanizing core features of capitalism, and the extreme hate and polarization being fermented around the world.

Things got to a bleak point for me where I was doing nothing but consuming politics and feeling depressed. One not even need to fall into a conspiracy hole to see how much suffering exists and how many people actively create those conditions for suffering because they crave material wealth and/or power. Thankfully I was able to recognize that I was doing nothing productive by engaging with such things, and was focusing and expending my energy on something that created only misery.

I think a lot about when Ra discusses how helping one, including yourself, is helping all. I realized that working on being my best self would do a lot more good for the world than engaging in political infighting. And if I can improve my spirit, I improve everything, because I’m one with everything.

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Sacred Fool - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 01:46 AM)Merrick Wrote: And if I can improve my spirit, I improve everything, because I’m one with everything.

I don't mean to be impertinent, but if you are one with all, then wherefore anger towards those of us (you) who propagate selfishness?  Self-anger (a kind of self-punishment) seems harsh, does it not?  Would love be a more holistic response?

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Diana - 04-05-2019

It's okay to think or realize that there is a lot of suffering on this planet caused by humans. One can be appalled by that at the same time allowing it in the context of free will. 

I don't know if I can articulate this, but I don't think unconditional love is love in the sense most people understand it. I can accept the humans who torture animals, for example, as they are who they are at this point in linear time, but I can at the same time be appalled at their actions which cause the suffering. I can accept that most humans (from my perspective) are selfish beings who haven't yet expanded their compassion beyond themselves and their families, circles, tribes. But I can also feel sad at the repercussions of ignorance. I don't think unconditional love is feeling "happy," feeling "loving," or even feeling okay with suffering. I think it's more complex than that. 

During the 90s there was a lot of new age nonsense that anger was BAD. That one had to be cheerful and "loving" and "positive" to be evolved. I think that's nonsense precisely because it's fake and not truthful, with all the implications that derive from such behavior. 

Perhaps a simple analogy would help. You are driving during rush-hour traffic. People are cutting you off left and right in mean and selfish ways. Drivers all around you are only concerned with themselves, getting home or to work, and that is the most important thing, as though there is no understanding that everyone else is also trying to get home. And it's easy to get caught up in that for many reasons. But if you just step back and decide to let the offensive drivers cut you off instead of jamming up against the car in front of you so no one can get in, you relax and it feels "right" in the sense you become detached from the drama. It's not that you "love" such reckless, selfish, and self-cemtered behavior, or that you have made excuses for the people in their cars doing these things, it's that you are now acting in an accepting way (accepting that the road conditions at that time are what they are, and there is no use fighting against it). You relax because you are not resisting what is, and furthermore, you are now allowing others to be angry and shifting focus to safety rather than competition. You shift focus to your own behavior and what you can do to minimize risk. This doesn't mean you suddenly think it's okay for people to endanger each other in these selfish ways, or feel all happy and cheerful about it, but you have detached yourself from involvement in it, stopped projecting anger at the situation, and are doing what you can to avoid accidents that can hurt and kill others. 

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Sacred Fool - 04-05-2019

Good example, Diana. In my view, the principal principle here is to choose how you will vibrate in the face of such catalyst (as noted by xise). Will you vibrate love, and so offer something positive to the planet, or will you vibrate anger, malice, etc. and thus offer negativity? Or, alternatively, will you ignore the fact that you are offering a vibrational state to the planet and go on your way oblivious to the effects of your affects?

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - flofrog - 04-05-2019

I love too what Diana posted. The being cheerful all the time of the new age, and the exemple of not interfering in a rush hour. The fact we can be appalled by behaviors but understanding completely too why someone acts this way from their point of view, and being able to feel compassion even though the act of violence is so gripping us.

I live with a person who is lovely by many sides, but also views life as ‘power over’ instead of ‘power with’ which makes sometimes daily life somewhat shall we say heavy. It’s a good challenge to meet, lol

The queer thing with me about anger, is that I find that if I dig each time this anger, which is now pretty rare, I always find that in the end anger is directed at myself, and not outside anymore, and I think this happens when you, after a while, put yourself regularly in someone else shoes, so to speak. Exactly what Diana was talking about.

And editing/adding this : yes now, I send compassion to myself too !! BigSmile

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - xise - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 11:05 AM)Diana Wrote: But I can also feel sad at the repercussions of ignorance. I don't think unconditional love is feeling "happy," feeling "loving," or even feeling okay with suffering. I think it's more complex than that. 

I think love, as discussed by Ra and chakra concepts, varies from common lay use of the word love.

I absolutely feel deep sadness at the loss of a loved one from my green ray (up until now has been animals close to me not human beings yet - I'm lucky). Those of the Confederation call themselves brothers and sisters of sorrow. I've personally mentioned that often when tragedy strikes, one can react in anger, or feel a combination of emotions, often sadness, and I believe sadness is not a random distortion but is rather a very core aspect of love.

So in short, feeling true green-ray sadness I think is a form of love. But I am open to changing my mind on this as I haven't completely plumbed the depths of sadness. 

(Language can be hard though because for example depression is often commonly discussed as a type of sadness, which I think is a poor definition - depression I think is distinct from sadness, from a spiritual perspective, and is a lower ray imbalance. I can say this with great confidence since I've had tremendous experience with depression)

RE: Balancing conspiracy theory studies - Merrick - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 03:49 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 01:46 AM)Merrick Wrote: And if I can improve my spirit, I improve everything, because I’m one with everything.

I don't mean to be impertinent, but if you are one with all, then wherefore anger towards those of us (you) who propagate selfishness?  Self-anger (a kind of self-punishment) seems harsh, does it not?  Would love be a more holistic response?

That’s an excellent question and I appreciate the responses it’s generated!

I may not have made it clear that for me, I realized that by working on myself I could learn to generate more love, and even acceptance of things I consider “bad” by recognizing that those things are also part of the One just as I am. And just as those sides in me are something I must reconcile, those are things we must reconcile as a society and a species.

I do still feel sorrow and empathy for those who are hurting. I hope that by changing my vibrational state, my ways of being, I can help those around me, who can in turn help those around them, and so on. I feel this is especially important as we look at transitioning to 4D positive because empathy seems to be a vital driver of that state.

So before, I was wallowing in polarized politics and letting it poison me. Now I am trying to acknowledge the pain of others and do what I can to help people heal, but as Ra points out one cannot be a true healer until one has healed their own self.