Bring4th
Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand (/showthread.php?tid=17070)

Pages: 1 2

Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-28-2019

So I was re-reading the Hidden Hand material today (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_55.htm) and in it, Hidden Hand has this to say about Wanderers during Harvest:

"ATS: Please explain the wanderer’s roles and what value it is to be wanderer if you have no recollection of ones past lives. Also how does this play with the law of non-intervention (that’s if they are here to help people ).

HH: The Wanderers, (or 'Travelers' as they are also known) are those from Higher Densities, who have chosen to incarnate here at this time, in order to perfect Service to Others. They still have to 'remember who they are', and part of the concern, is that sometimes, even they do not manage to awaken in the Game, such is the power of the Illusion.

They are here to awaken themselves, and then to help awaken others to prepare for the coming Great Harvest. Though even if they fail to awaken, they are not bound by the 3rd Density Cycle, as they've already mastered it. Once their incarnation is over, they are again free to return to their appropriate levels."

So according to Hidden Hand, by default, even if a Wanderer doesn't reach 51%+ positive polarity, they may still return to their density. So the question then becomes two-fold:

How trustworthy is the Hidden Hand material?
and
Am I a wanderer?

Personally, I trust the HH material as legit, seeing as it goes with the LOO material and explains a lot.

Still not sure if I'm a Wanderer though. I sure would like to find out.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents. What do you guys think?

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Infinite - 03-28-2019

I just don't think HH trustworthy.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - anagogy - 03-28-2019

I concur with Infinite. The author offered a mixmash of information sewn together from the Ra material and the Cassiopeia material. It isn't real in my opinion.

But it is, to my understanding, accurate that you are not bound to repeat 3rd density if you are a wanderer, unless you damage yourself karmically through negative acts so bad that you are swept up into the planetary vibration and repeat the master cycle of 3rd density as a planetary entity.

As for whether you're a wanderer, that is a personal journey.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-28-2019

Thanks for your input Smile

(03-28-2019, 04:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: I concur with Infinite. The author offered a mixmash of information sewn together from the Ra material and the Cassiopeia material. It isn't real in my opinion.

Yep. Including, there are informations of HH which aren't consonant with LOO. For example, he/she said the STS path goes until the fourth density.

Now, an off-topic question: what you think about Cassiopeia material? I started read the first volume but I dropped. Much bullshit about conspiracies and we know that apocalyptica messages are STS tactics to detune STO channels. And Ouija is not trustworthy anyway.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-28-2019

(03-28-2019, 06:33 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 04:53 PM)anagogy Wrote: I concur with Infinite. The author offered a mixmash of information sewn together from the Ra material and the Cassiopeia material. It isn't real in my opinion.

Yep. Including, there are informations of HH which aren't consonant with LOO. For example, he/she said the STS path goes until the fourth density.

Now, an off-topic question: what you think about Cassiopeia material? I started read the first volume but I dropped. Much bullshit about conspiracies and we know that apocalyptica messages are STS tactics to detune STO channels. And Ouija is not trustworthy anyway.

I must've missed hat part. Where does he say that again?

(03-28-2019, 06:58 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I must've missed hat part. Where does he say that again?

Quote:ATS: Do the Orion/occultist groups specifically target civilizations before they become a social memory complex.

HH: Yes, but that does not make them immune to targeting others too, if they allow any chinks to appear in their armour. In short, the Orion Empire are 4th Density Negative. They are "lost" in the sense that they have drifted so far from their true nature, that despite many attempts, we have been unable to reach them, and help them to develop. They exist within their Group Soul Complex, mostly as a group of discarnate entities, within the Astral Planes of the planets they visit. They have no intention of 'returning Home', and instead seek to feed off of Negative Energy, to keep themselves going, as they are disconnected from their inherent natural Life-Force, by refusing to abide by the Infinite Creator's Incarnational Principles.

The time we spend between lives in time/space, is intended to restore our Soul Energy from within, in order to continue our upward progression. They are essentially 'imprisoned' within the 4th Density Negative cycle, as there is no Negative Harvest beyond the 4th Density. So they spend their time traveling the Galaxy, basically 'using the dark side of the Force' (Negativity) to achieve their means. They will eventually be brought back before the One Infinite Creator, and dissolved back into the Intelligent infinity (Source of All), though they are being given every chance for as long as possible, to learn the error of their ways, and return to seeking the Positive, and to begin their journey back Home. They main trouble is, they do not want to go Home. They see themselves as being 'gods', and do not intend to submit to the authority of The One.

Thanks.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Tae - 03-28-2019

(03-28-2019, 04:42 PM)Infinite Wrote: I just don't think HH trustworthy.
Trustworthy? Of course not. But I believe there's some truth in what was there. Discernment is key. It's a channel that outright declares its affiliation on this plane to serve itself, after all.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - anagogy - 03-29-2019

(03-28-2019, 06:33 PM)Infinite Wrote: Now, an off-topic question: what you think about Cassiopeia material? I started read the first volume but I dropped. Much bullshit about conspiracies and we know that apocalyptica messages are STS tactics to detune STO channels.

I have read a great deal of the Cassiopaea contact. I even own some books by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, and overall, I think it is a mixed contact. Some is positive, some is negative.

As Ra said:

"It is quite precisely correct that the level and purity of this contact is dependent upon the level and purity of information sought. Thusly, the continued requests for specific information from this particular source is deleterious to the substance of your purpose."

And:

"We can only ask each group to consider the relative effect of philosophy and your so-called specific information. It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it.

This is why we iterate quite often, when asked for specific information, that it pales to insignificance, just as the grass withers and dies while the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message we bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to beingness.
"

And:

"It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity at the base of its confusion is oriented towards service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom. If the entity at the base of the complex of beingness is oriented towards service to self, the crusaders, who in this case, do not find it necessary to lie, will simply begin to give the philosophy they are here to give. Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards service to others but, in the desire for proof, were open to the lying information of the crusaders who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel."

(03-28-2019, 06:33 PM)Infinite Wrote: And Ouija is not trustworthy anyway.

I would say, don't necessarily blame the Ouija for bad information as it is just a tool for getting the conscious ego out of the way. I actually have an exact replica of the Ouija (or more accurately: the spirit board) used by the Cassiopaean contact (though I haven't channeled on it in long time). The spirit board is just a tool. Just like any conscious channeler, it is as accurate, or inaccurate, as the channeler is pure. Every being has access to the omniscience, or the infinite understanding, present within the creator, or all consciousness that has assumed identification within the illusion. But information channeled, or translated, through an untuned channel, whether it be a spirit board (which is merely just cardboard, plastic, or wood usually -- ignore the superstition), a human speaking words, or automatic writing, will only be translated clearly, and truly, to the exact same extent that the channel has been transformed by the purification process that represents the spiritual and archetypal alchemical process that is the human incarnational experience.

The tools are the tools. I would say, don't blame the tools for the humans using them badly.

Is the preponderance of information derived from Ouija (and spirit boards) boards negative? Yes.

But the reason is because most people who use these are either seeking trivial information, are scared to begin with (ooooh spooky Ouija board!), or deliberately seeking negative forces. The Cassiopaean contact focuses almost *exclusively* on conspiracies (specific information), and only occasionally seeks more pure and archetypal information, thus the purity of the information and contact is, unsurprisingly, detuned by the impure seeking of transient information.

I hope that answers your question.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - AnthroHeart - 03-29-2019

Anagogy,

Does this mean if we get a reading from a psychic, we shouldn't focus on transient information like how we're doing spiritually?
Because the angel reader might get negative information?
What if they've been doing it for 15 years? I know they can still get negatively influenced, and I know negative beings are clever.
What types of questions should one ask a psychic?

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - anagogy - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 03:22 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Anagogy,

Does this mean if we get a reading from a psychic, we shouldn't focus on transient information like how we're doing spiritually?
Because the angel reader might get negative information?
What if they've been doing it for 15 years? I know they can still get negatively influenced, and I know negative beings are clever.
What types of questions should one ask a psychic?

I don't go to psychic's IGW, because I think most of them are frauds. But that doesn't mean they all are.

But it probably means I am ill advised to give you advice on how to get a good reading.

I think you should focus on "what knowledge would help me progress spiritually". Most fraudulent psychics will simply tell you what you want to hear, though, so you'll keep coming back for more readings. I think the best guidance comes from within (during meditation). If your deepest focus is on what the truth is, even frauds will give you good advice, paradoxically enough. But meditation is easier on your wallet. Wink

But it is a rare person that actually wants truth, even though most people say they do consciously. Most people are looking for confirmation of what they already believe. And most don't realize it, either.

Just like how crazy people often don't know they are crazy. The one's that recognize they are crazy, are slightly saner than the ones that don't.

I guess that is the paradox of faith and skepticism. Be skeptical, but have faith! Sounds paradoxical, but it has served me nonetheless.  

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - AnthroHeart - 03-29-2019

When I meditate and go within, should I avoid focusing on transient questions too?
Like I shouldn't ask whether this psychic lady I'll be talking to later today is trustworthy.

Because maybe you can get negative influences through meditation too.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Infinite - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 02:22 AM)anagogy Wrote: I would say, don't necessarily blame the Ouija for bad information as it is just a tool for getting the conscious ego out of the way.

OK. You could be right. I always hear bad relate about the use of Ouija. Probably because they were calling any entity on your around to your home and the consequencies almost always were poltergeist.

About Cassiopaea , perhaps I back someday. Thanks.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - unity100 - 03-29-2019

I dont see any legitimacy in 'hidden hand'. As a fictional work it could be worth some reading, like a novel. Otherwise, not.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Tae - 03-29-2019

(03-29-2019, 05:05 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When I meditate and go within, should I avoid focusing on transient questions too?
Like I shouldn't ask whether this psychic lady I'll be talking to later today is trustworthy.

Because maybe you can get negative influences through meditation too.

I think you should ask yourself transient questions in meditation if you want to, because you're the best person to answer your own transient questions. The problem is when you're putting them out and allowing them to be hijacked and to direct you, giving away your power. When it comes to the ebb and flow of your personal life moments, it is nothing to be ashamed of to ask questions and try to discover the answers. Be at peace with your wondering. The trouble comes when you stop thinking for yourself and only letting whoever you've deemed to be the authority for question answering answer your moment to moment wonderings. It's not only a problem of negative beings hijacking channeling, but also a problem of learning to self-manage. Certainly it's possible for things that aren't you to come through in meditation, and those might be negative. Meditating and trying to develop discernment to tell the difference, I guess, is the only way through it.

Anyway, I asked my pendulum if she was trustworthy and got a weak yes. So from that I intuitively assume she is a person who means well, after all, I didn't ask 'is she right about what she read for you' and I wouldn't ask that. As for myself and my trustworthiness and accuracy, I give no guarantees. I'm a good person who means well but still just leaning into this world! I myself would not pay for any psychics. Many of the things of value I've found sitting quietly with myself.

I've never read the Cassiopeia readings. One thing about the HH material is that it reminds me of Reddit NoSleep style fiction.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Glow - 04-14-2019

(03-28-2019, 04:30 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So I was re-reading the Hidden Hand material today (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_55.htm) and in it, Hidden Hand has this to say about Wanderers during Harvest:

"ATS: Please explain the wanderer’s roles and what value it is to be wanderer if you have no recollection of ones past lives. Also how does this play with the law of non-intervention (that’s if they are here to help people ).

HH: The Wanderers, (or 'Travelers' as they are also known) are those from Higher Densities, who have chosen to incarnate here at this time, in order to perfect Service to Others. They still have to 'remember who they are', and part of the concern, is that sometimes, even they do not manage to awaken in the Game, such is the power of the Illusion.

They are here to awaken themselves, and then to help awaken others to prepare for the coming Great Harvest. Though even if they fail to awaken, they are not bound by the 3rd Density Cycle, as they've already mastered it. Once their incarnation is over, they are again free to return to their appropriate levels."

So according to Hidden Hand, by default, even if a Wanderer doesn't reach 51%+ positive polarity, they may still return to their density. So the question then becomes two-fold:

and
Am I a wanderer?

Personally, I trust the HH material as legit, seeing as it goes with the LOO material and explains a lot.

I am curious if a distinction for either is made between time/space and space/time. By Ra or HH. Maybe each is talking about the opposite to the other.

Consider "you" are not ep of time/space but the sum of all lives that your soul the spirit deep withing you has had. One life time does not bring down the entire average space/time. That part of self(ep) may stay at the attained vibration and need to return to a 3rd density experience to regain ground lost but the entire soul space/time does not descend to 3rd.

So depending on perspective(Big I, little i) both are correct. The soul your spirit comes from will remain mostly unaffected by the loss of polarity by one spark of itself, but that spark will need to eventually raise it's vibration again.

I say this because I have been back and encountered an innumerable number of other-selves from my soul that were all me on the other-side, all together, all still in existence. Full me will not be pulled down if I mess up, but little me of course will return here to regain what was lost. Kind of like kids having to leave the house and go to class. Still all together at night space/time.

So perhaps in space/time we return to ourselves, to rest and heal, but the spark that still has need of summer school in 3D will return to 3d time/space next life till polarity is regained and it is again ready for higher lessons.

My disclaimer**** This may just apply to my soul of origin, I do not know if we are all working on the same blueprint, or if things are different for each soul. If Either Ra or HH did mention time/space space/time regarding this stuff we might have more of a consensus.

As usual just a sharing of info not a claim to be gospel. ((hug))

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Glow - 04-14-2019

(03-29-2019, 02:22 AM)anagogy Wrote: Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message we bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to beingness."

Great reply and thank you for posting this. I enjoyed it for it's own sake. Smile

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-14-2019

It seems that in "A Wanderer's Handbook" by Carla Rueckert, she says wanderers have to be like 3D natives and go through the same polarity thing to harvest. This further discredits the HH material.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - AnthroHeart - 04-14-2019

Personally I'm looking forward to walking the steps of Light. I want to feel that ever-increasing love and light.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-14-2019

My desires are more earthly. I want more connection with others, more friends, more of a social life, a girlfriend... So simple, yet it all seems so out of reach. Hopefully that's more of an illusion than it seems.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Glow - 04-17-2019

(04-14-2019, 05:33 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: My desires are more earthly. I want more connection with others, more friends, more of a social life, a girlfriend... So simple, yet it all seems so out of reach. Hopefully that's more of an illusion than it seems.

I totally get these desires. To me home is true connection, we come here to explore either separation, or unity.
It's basically like within these meat suits and scripted stories we have a chance to experience unity withing the body by choice with another part of self also in the body. It is kind of beautiful and I think totally valid.

Like being god in a body, and getting to love god in another and be loved by god in that other body.
Without the veil or at least a thinner one I think it could be outrageously wonderful. We might never want to go home.
Gods love in the flesh, unity by choice.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-17-2019

Wow, you make it sound like this really sublime thing. Thanks for validating the desire I have. Hopefully, I can manifest these desires as realities.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Glow - 04-18-2019

(04-17-2019, 09:28 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Wow, you make it sound like this really sublime thing. Thanks for validating the desire I have. Hopefully, I can manifest these desires as realities.

Sublime would be sharing between those who could actually let go of self(separation) enough to let god flow through and between them in a sustained fashion.
Here we miss that mark most of the time but hopefully get to experience moments in normal everyday interactions, even with strangers just going about life. It can just be for a second when eyes meet, or in kind words exchanged with an open heart.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - AnthroHeart - 04-18-2019

If we miss the mark so much, do we even have a chance at being saved from our imperfections?

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - David_1 - 04-18-2019

Question: Does a Wanderer need to polarize positively to graduate?
   My understanding is yes.
   Since bodies live in space/time, I think it depends on the amount of internal light of a person.
   Since it seems that actions of service-to-others increase your light and actions of service-to-self decrease your light, how much light will you have at death?
   I think it isn’t possible for a low-light person to physically survive in a high-light world.  So, out of love, each is placed into a situation that is right for that person.
   Yes, it is possible for a service-to-others wanderer or any other person to choose to live a service-to-self life and thus graduate service-to-self.
   I remember reading that higher density service-to-self individuals rarely want to become wanderers, because of the possibility that they may choose to change and become service-to-others!
   So, live your life as you choose and don’t be afraid, since at death you will find yourself assigned to the appropriate place.
   I’m trying for a positive graduation, since I feel I’d like it so much more!

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - Glow - 04-18-2019

(04-18-2019, 11:33 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: If we miss the mark so much, do we even have a chance at being saved from our imperfections?

I do not know how to answer that because I neither believe you need to be saved or that you have imperfections.

Maybe I am the wrong one to ask because I do not see anything about our mistakes or mark missing that needs to be judged.
Just steps alone the path, just because we haven't arrived where we are going doesn't mean where we are is incorrect.

Interestingly since the term came up, sin actually means to miss the mark. Not that one is bad or needs to be punished.
In my case by missing the mark I meant that we unfortunately miss these opportunities because our mind is so engage in the illusion. We miss the moments for the most part, and sustained communion without separation seems a bit far off for this density but perhaps that is for 4th.

If we want to increase the ability to commune in this way I would guess it would be much like meditation.
You start a moment at a time, and not all moments will be those moments of connection, but then here and there you will get some.
It might be linked to meditation, when I have had a decently long sustained communion with another the mind was mostly quiet, hearts open, we were entirely there and the world was for the most part the thing veiled to us.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - speedforce131 - 05-02-2019

I'm glad most people saw this content as a LARP. It's a distortion of LOO material with added 'storylines' to make it sound interesting.

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - ada - 05-03-2019

I've a feeling some of this channeling session might answer to some questions, but then again as always mentioned: "Take those thoughts which appeal and leave others behind."

Quote:
Sunday Meditation

May 22, 1994

Group question: The question this afternoon has to do with wanderers. What does Q’uo have to say to those who have discovered that they are wanderers to be of service to others and what would Q’uo have to say to those wanderers who have not discovered that they are wanderers?

(Carla channeling)

We are Q’uo. Greetings in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We thank you for calling us to your circle of seeking. It is our great privilege to share our thoughts with you on the subject of wanderers. As we speak, please feel free to take those thoughts which appeal and leave others behind, for we are not without error and would not wish to be a stumbling block in your path.

We are aware that this instrument has been much concerned with this subject. We would express to this instrument that it would aid the contact were the instrument to completely release the fear of contributing too much to the channeling. This is not a problem from our point of view, and the releasing of worrying would relax the instrument and improve the contact. We also would say, before we continue with this subject, that the one known as Hatonn is with this group this particular day as there is a desire for this entity’s basic vibrations which will be imprinted upon the tape.

When the term “wanderer” is used the basic meaning of this word is that one is traveling without reference to a goal or destination. There is, implicit in this term, a feeling or emotional/mental mindset of aloneness, restlessness, shared solitude, and indifferent scenery. The winds blow cold and harshly for the wanderer. The sun beats down mercilessly for the wanderer. Few there are who use that term who feel that it is desirable to be a wandering spirit. All of the third-density instinct is towards putting down the roots, securing the home, and protecting the home and family. The wanderer is uprooted when gazed at in the cultural context that you enjoy upon your sphere. Therefore, it is natural that this term be chosen as descriptive of those who have come into the Earth’s sphere of influence and incarnated to become as one with all citizens of your Earth.

So, at the heart of being a wanderer is that feeling of dislocation, of being in the world but not of the world in which you find yourselves. Because this situation seems full of discomfort many who have wandered here are simply miserable without finding any comfort. To respond to that need for comforting some who have responded have leaned in their discussions heavily towards comforting wanderers by encouraging a sense of separation from native Earth humans. We do not encourage this line of thought because each wanderer, in coming into your Earth’s sphere of influence, took upon it the responsibility of citizenship of this Earth. As much as any other native inhabitant, wanderers will be expected to walk the steps of light when this incarnational experience is at an end, and, just as much as any native inhabitant of Earth, if the steps are walked to a point of comfort within third density the wanderer shall not return to its home vibratory nexus but, rather, shall continue in third density until graduation is achieved.

Therefore, we greatly encourage all wanderers to take up the burden of a dual existence, for that is precisely why you have put yourselves to this task. As difficult and disagreeable as it sometimes is to live with this double vibratory pattern, this difficulty is worthwhile and one hundred times worthwhile, for the basic vocation of every wanderer is to bear witness to the light and the love of the one infinite Creator. Therefore, the life may be seen to be full of everyday matters, yet offer ample time and space for the spiritual vocation to which wanderers have called themselves, that of bearing witness.

And how does a wanderer bear this witness? It might seem that witnesses are best when they are expressing by words that witness to which they hew, yet this actually is not so. Rather, wanderers may best bear witness by being most fully themselves, for it is the basic vibratory complex carried in the violet ray by each wanderer that is witness by its very essence. Therefore, the wanderer’s job in everyday affairs is to keep the channel of selfhood and essence clean, clear and pellucid. This is in many ways a passive spiritual vocation. It is easier to make the mistake of attempting to speak this witness and not being understood or of service than to refrain from some activity and, therefore, fail to bear witness.

The planetary consciousness is drinking in your essence. It is lightening the planetary vibration and is acting as an ameliorator of birth pangs within the planet itself and within the great congregation of entities which now approach your millennium. Inconvenient and difficult times beckon. Within these confusing times the silent witness of being shall more and more be needed as the planet reaches for a new point of balance.

We encourage each so to arrange the daily habits that the center of being is given respect and pride of place within the daily life. As always, we suggest a daily meditation, a turning in and out of season towards that infinity which is the inarticulated love of the one infinite Creator. The challenge for each wanderer is to be able to dwell in this particular illusion, to enter fully into the processes of becoming a transformation yet remain at the center of being, consciously turning again and again to love itself.

To those who feel somewhat dislocated and alienated by the outward environment but who have not yet decided for sure that they are wanderers we say to each that it is well to act as if you are a wanderer, for that which wanderers came here to do is that which all may help by attempting to do. For at heart, all are wanderers. We, as well as you. All have wandered from that inarticulated love which is the one infinite Creator. We have wandered through many, many creations and have experienced manifestation upon manifestation. Within each place we have found eventually the one infinite Creator, and as we have found the Creator we have felt that homecoming. Yet as soon as that is felt the new challenge arises, the new day dawns, a new lesson is to be learned, and once again the restless wandering begins within.

May each wanderer find comfort in the knowledge that it cannot help contributing positively to the planetary vibration. Even with what seems to be gross mismanagement of time and energy, yet still in that very basic alienated mindset there dwells that vibration which is fuller with light. This very alienation is simply a surface symptom of a deep and spiritual gift. Comfort yourself when the heart is heavy and the feelings bruised with the knowledge that you are being of service. You are doing that which you came to do. You may find ways to do it better, but you are not failing no matter what it seems like.

In the great circle of creation we salute each brave soul who has chosen this sacrificial honor. The one known as Brother Philip has said, “The crown shall weigh heavy upon the head, yet you shall wear it and you shall serve under it.” May this be most truly so for each.

We would, at this time, ask if there are any queries.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1994/1994_0522.aspx

RE: Wanderers during Harvest, according to Hidden Hand - TheJoan - 05-18-2019

(03-28-2019, 04:30 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So I was re-reading the Hidden Hand material today (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_55.htm) and in it, Hidden Hand has this to say about Wanderers during Harvest:

and
Am I a wanderer?

I read this and investigated a little bit about it. The social memory complex of 'Lucifer' was asked by the council(the old ones of Saturn) to bring negativity upon this world as this is the last cycle things have to go a little more than the usual. as you can see there are a lot of people right now from different parts of the universe who are polarizing on this planet. Our sisters and brothers of Lucifer are doing a good job maintaining this type of configuration at this time that is the monetary system where people have to deal with each other no matter what. this is not the density of love and understanding this is the density of choices. For those who don't know 'Lucifer' as a group long time ago graduated and followed the negative polarity until 5th density passing to 6th they became positive in one of the solar system of Pleiades their civilization was different from this one in terms of dominant gender. Women are the dominant gender in their group much bigger than the males. They consider themselves the mothers, teachers and destroyers for the little ones in here. As long as they make anybody doubt to look for more information to seek within if its true or not that's what matters.