Bring4th
Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty (/showthread.php?tid=17078)

Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - kristina - 03-31-2019

Does anyone read the Camelot Journals and want to discuss them?

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - kristina - 04-06-2019

2019-04-05
Published by Bring4th_Jim on April 5, 2019 9:06pm. Category: General

I did the Morning Offering and then got myself ready for the day. Today the Ra quote comes from 11.30:

"Questioner: Well, that was the last question, so I will as usual ask if there's anything we can do to make the instrument more comfortable?

Ra: I am Ra. You are doing well. The adjustment made this particular time/space present will aid this instrument's physical complex in the distortion towards comfort.

May we ask if you have any short questions which we may resolve before closing the session?"

Since Ra had said that the previous question was the final question of the session, now Don asked his usual maintenance question concerning how to make Carla more comfortable. This was always an important question because this contact with Ra was based on our free will. That meant that Ra could not give us this kind of information without our asking for it.

Ra gave us a general thumbs up by saying that we were "doing well".

Then they spoke a little more clearly when they said, "The most important thing is to carefully align the symbols." It took us a while to discover that in mentioning the alignment of symbols they were really talking about our line of questioning. They said that it was helpful to Carla to keep our questions within their narrow-band requirements for focusing primarily on the evolution of the mind, the body, and the spirit within our third-density illusion. They were speaking to this process in 21.29 but still in a somewhat coded fashion:

"Questioner: I just wanted to apologize for a bit of confusion on my part in carrying on to this second 25,000 years.

I would just like to ask if there is anything I could do to make the instrument more comfortable? We would hope to have a second session later today.

Ra: I am Ra. You may observe a slight misalignment between book, candle, and perpendicularity of censer. This is not significant, but as we have said the cumulative effects upon this instrument are not well. You are conscientious. It is well to have a second session given the appropriate exercising and manipulation of this instrument's physical complex."

And they made this point again in 18.27;

"The final injunction: to take special care with the alignments this second session so that the entity may gain as much aid as possible from the various symbols. We suggest you check these symbols most carefully. This entity is slightly misplaced from the proper configuration. Not important at this time. More important when a second session is to be scheduled."

And I have a hunch that Ra scanned Don's mind to see that he was hoping to have a second session later this day, so even though Ra had said this question was the "final question" They then asked:

"May we ask if you have any short questions which we may resolve before closing the session?"

Actually, Don did ask another question before asking whether another session would be possible. We shall address the next one of those three queries tomorrow.

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - kristina - 04-07-2019

Published by Bring4th_Jim on April 6, 2019 9:06pm. Category: General

I did the Morning Offering and then got myself ready for the day. Today the Ra quote comes from 11.31:

"Questioner: I don't know if this is a short question or not, so we can save it till next time, but my only question is why the crusaders from Orion do this. What is their ultimate objective? This is probably too long to answer.

Ra: I am Ra. This is not too long to answer. . The service of the self, when seen in this perspective, requires an ever-expanding use of the energies of others for manipulation to the benefit of the self with distortion towards power.

If there are further queries to more fully explicate this subject, we shall be with you again."

In 7.14 Ra had already pretty well answered Don's question of why the Orion group is coming to Earth at this time:

"Questioner: I'll just ask about Orion. You mentioned Orion as a source of some of the contacts of UFOs. Can you tell me something of that contact, its purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, a simple example of intentions which are bad/good. This example is Adolf. This is your vibratory sound complex. The intention is to presumably unify by choosing the distortion complex called elite from a social memory complex and then enslaving, by various effects, those who are seen as the distortion of not-elite. There is then the concept of taking the social memory complex thus weeded and adding it to a distortion thought of by the so-called Orion group as an empire. The problem facing them is that they face a great deal of random energy released by the concept of separation. This causes them to be vulnerable as the distortions amongst their own members are not harmonized."

When Ra says that "To serve the self is to serve all." They are speaking of the fact that the One Creator is in every portion and entity of the one creation and, therefore, there is nothing else but the Creator to serve by any entity of any polarity, as Ra pointed out in 18.13:

"All serve the One Creator. There is nothing else to serve, for the Creator is all that there is. It is impossible not to serve the Creator. There are simply various distortions of this service."

In 7.15 Ra speaks to the concept of how the service-to-self polarity requires "an ever-expanding use of the energies of others for manipulation to the benefit of the self with distortion towards power.":

"Questioner: What is the density of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Like the Confederation, the densities of the mass consciousnesses which comprise that group are varied. There are a very few third density, a larger number of fourth density, a similarly large number of fifth density, and very few sixth-density entities comprising this organization. Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes. Their power is the same as ours. The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self. However, service to others results in service to self, thus preserving and further harmonizing the distortions of those entities seeking intelligent infinity through these disciplines.

Those seeking intelligent infinity through the use of service to self create the same amount of power but, as we said, have constant difficulty because of the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the service to self which involve power over others. This weakens and eventually disintegrates the energy collected by such mind/body/spirit complexes who call the Orion group and the social memory complexes which comprise the Orion group.

It should be noted, carefully pondered, and accepted, that the Law of One is available to any social memory complex which has decided to strive together for any seeking of purpose, be it service to others or service to self. The laws, which are the primal distortions of the Law of One, then are placed into operation and the illusion of space/time is used as a medium for the development of the results of those choices freely made. Thus, all entities learn, no matter what they seek. All learn the same, some rapidly, some slowly."

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - ada - 04-07-2019

(03-31-2019, 08:08 AM)kristina Wrote: Does anyone read the Camelot Journals and want to discuss them?

I sometimes read it in the morning, I really love the part with the christ consciousness and the daily thanksgiving. It makes me really happy to read that.

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - kristina - 04-08-2019

Gary wrote on the Camelot Journel today from Scott Mandelker's book. It was very interesting. A brief explanation as to "why things are the way they are" or what I would say is the very fundemental when we proceed down our path into the true unknown of our spiritual journey.

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - kristina - 04-11-2019

2019-04-10
Published by Bring4th_Jim on April 10, 2019 10:05pm. Category: General

I did the Morning Offering and then got myself ready for the day. Today the quote from Ra comes from 12.24.25:

"Questioner: [Would] this be against the Law of One and I would be making a mistake by grabbing these entities?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no mistakes under the Law of One.

Questioner: What I'm saying is would I be polarizing more toward self-service or toward service for others when I did this act of locking up the thought-form or construct?

Ra: I am Ra. You may consider that question for yourself. We interpret the Law of One, but not to the extent of advice."

For a couple of questions the information being covered before these two questions concerned the Orion Group and some of their contacts with Earth. Then the information shifted to information about some of their minions such as Men in Black. In 12.21-.22 Ra gave a brief description of Men in Black:

"Questioner: Who are the Men in Black?

Ra: I am Ra. The Men in Black are a thought-form type of entity which have some beingness to their make-up. They have certain physical characteristics given them. However, their true vibrational nature is without third-density vibrational characteristics and, therefore, they are able to materialize and dematerialize when necessary.

Questioner: Are all of these Men in Black then used by the Orion crusaders?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct."

Throughout the brief history of UFO contact Men in Black have been observed to be a mysterious kind of being which seems to show up after certain UFO encounters which leave behind some kind of trace. They are reported to attempt to remove all such traces of the UFO landing or encounter. To my knowledge none of these beings have ever been taken into custody or questioned by any reputable sources. If Ra is correct, and they operate as minions of the Orion Group, their purpose is very likely to enable the manipulation and control of third-density entities when it is to the advantage of the Orion Group.

Just before this question Don had asked Ra if the Men in Black had enough materiality, shall I say, to be kept in a closet if Don were to grab one and stick him in there. After Ra suggested that Don would not be able to "grapple with" such a "thought-form", Don asked if it would be a mistake to grab such an entity.

I'm not sure if Don meant would he be taking a big risk of being harmed by the Men-in-Black type of entity, or would this be a depolarizing thing for him to do to grab a Men in Black entity and stick him in a closet. In other words, would this type of an entity have enough beingness or liveness or identity to be able to infringe upon its free will? Ra simply replied by saying that "There are no mistakes under the Law of One." Of course, that is the ultimate truth since the Creator made all that there is in order to learn more about Itself, so in the reality of unity there truly is no right or wrong but only free will choices of different facets of the One Creator as Ra stated it so well in 1.7:

"In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

Does anyone have a great explanation of what a "thought form is"?

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - smilingaudibly - 04-11-2019

I read them and would enjoy talking about them as well!

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - anagogy - 04-11-2019

(04-11-2019, 04:57 PM)kristina Wrote: Does anyone have a great explanation of what a "thought form is"?

"As the entity which you are allows its being to empathize with another being, so then it may choose to share with the other-self those energies which may be salubrious to the other-self. The mechanism of these energy transfers is the thought or, more precisely, the thought-form for any thought is a form or symbol or thing that is an object seen in time/space reference."

It is a thought which takes on its symbolic form.

For example, take the intangible thought of "freedom", what symbols, or forms, would one use to depict this intangible concept? Those images, or symbols, would be considered the "thought-form".

You could also think of it as something between form and nonform. Between the tangible and the intangible. Between time/space and space/time. Between the invisible and visible, metaphysical and physical. All the physical world is simply a fully formed, or crystallized, thought form. Things are first thought, then thoughtform, and then finally form.

And everything in-between.

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - Infinite Unity - 04-11-2019

(04-11-2019, 04:57 PM)kristina Wrote: 2019-04-10
Published by Bring4th_Jim on April 10, 2019 10:05pm.  Category: General

I did the Morning Offering and then got myself ready for the day. Today the quote from Ra comes from 12.24.25:

"Questioner: [Would] this be against the Law of One and I would be making a mistake by grabbing these entities?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no mistakes under the Law of One.

Questioner: What I'm saying is would I be polarizing more toward self-service or toward service for others when I did this act of locking up the thought-form or construct?

Ra: I am Ra. You may consider that question for yourself. We interpret the Law of One, but not to the extent of advice."

For a couple of questions the information being covered before these two questions concerned the Orion Group and some of their contacts with Earth. Then the information shifted to information about some of their minions such as Men in Black. In 12.21-.22 Ra gave a brief description of Men in Black:

"Questioner: Who are the Men in Black?

Ra: I am Ra. The Men in Black are a thought-form type of entity which have some beingness to their make-up. They have certain physical characteristics given them. However, their true vibrational nature is without third-density vibrational characteristics and, therefore, they are able to materialize and dematerialize when necessary.

Questioner: Are all of these Men in Black then used by the Orion crusaders?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct."

Throughout the brief history of UFO contact Men in Black have been observed to be a mysterious kind of being which seems to show up after certain UFO encounters which leave behind some kind of trace. They are reported to attempt to remove all such traces of the UFO landing or encounter. To my knowledge none of these beings have ever been taken into custody or questioned by any reputable sources. If Ra is correct, and they operate as minions of the Orion Group, their purpose is very likely to enable the manipulation and control of third-density entities when it is to the advantage of the Orion Group.

Just before this question Don had asked Ra if the Men in Black had enough materiality, shall I say, to be kept in a closet if Don were to grab one and stick him in there. After Ra suggested that Don would not be able to "grapple with" such a "thought-form", Don asked if it would be a mistake to grab such an entity.

I'm not sure if Don meant would he be taking a big risk of being harmed by the Men-in-Black type of entity, or would this be a depolarizing thing for him to do to grab a Men in Black entity and stick him in a closet. In other words, would this type of an entity have enough beingness or liveness or identity to be able to infringe upon its free will? Ra simply replied by saying that "There are no mistakes under the Law of One."  Of course, that is the ultimate truth since the Creator made all that there is in order to learn more about Itself, so in the reality of unity there truly is no right or wrong but only free will choices of different facets of the One Creator as Ra stated it so well in 1.7:

"In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

Does anyone have a great explanation of what a "thought form is"?

1.) I believe Ra was pointing to the previously stated " ..ability to materialize and dematerialise". When Don was asking about grappling with them.

2.)To me Ra's major lesson within these quotes, is that each entity or facet of The Creator, is its own interprator or rather everyone will think/see/act how they will, and that goes for the Law of One as well.

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - kristina - 04-11-2019

(04-11-2019, 05:42 PM)anagogy Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 04:57 PM)kristina Wrote: Does anyone have a great explanation of what a "thought form is"?

"As the entity which you are allows its being to empathize with another being, so then it may choose to share with the other-self those energies which may be salubrious to the other-self. The mechanism of these energy transfers is the thought or, more precisely, the thought-form for any thought is a form or symbol or thing that is an object seen in time/space reference."

It is a thought which takes on its symbolic form.

For example, take the intangible thought of "freedom", what symbols, or forms, would one use to depict this intangible concept? Those images, or symbols, would be considered the "thought-form".

You could also think of it as something between form and nonform. Between the tangible and the intangible. Between time/space and space/time. Between the invisible and visible, metaphysical and physical. All the physical world is simply a fully formed, or crystallized, thought form. Things are first thought, then thoughtform, and then finally form.

And everything in-between.

It's mentioned that the Men in Black have a certain amount of "beingness". Thanks for your comment, would you like to add more? lol. Thanks. I have a hard time with some of these concepts like Men in Black being a thought form with beingness.

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - anagogy - 04-12-2019

(04-11-2019, 08:50 PM)kristina Wrote: It's mentioned that the Men in Black have a certain amount of "beingness". Thanks for your comment, would you like to add more? lol. Thanks. I have a hard time with some of these concepts like Men in Black being a thought form with beingness.

What they mean by that is that the orion "men in black" version is a thought-form projection that has some third density physical characteristics but not completely (that's what they mean by "beingness", they are using it in the sense of "substance"). Sort of like a very real looking hologram. You might even be able to touch it and it would have some solidity. But if you tried to capture one, it would simply disappear, like a ghost. Occasionally spirits will do something very similar and "materialize" very briefly. They can't sustain it most of the time, because it is one spirit using an enormous amount of concentration. The orion projections usually have many beings (social memory complex) generating their "holograms". They also use technology as well.

Eisenhower met with confederation entities way back in the early days of UFO sightings. These entities he met with were thought form projections indistinguishable from third density physical. So they would have seemed just as physical as you or I, but when they were done with them they could have also just disappeared at will, like a ghostly hologram.

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - Highrculling - 04-14-2019

Well, like the Daily Q'uote section, it's always good to use my fragment moments to make new discoveries in the material. Also it's nice to know what progress L/L Research is making & what's up with Mr. McCarty's yard.

On April 9 there was this passage from 61.9 says
“Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density."
This is some outlining/clarification which is very helpful to me. I might have missed/forgotten it and it's very nice to stumble upon it now. It gives me questions to ponder, like "how far is it appropriate for the mind to go, where's the line, In a real life situation, what is what..?"

Same day, in the A Book of Days section, there was this
“When things done by others seem to have been done so beautifully and well, it may seem to the one who beholds that there is no need for fresh inspiration, for that which is and can be held in the hand is already enough. For spirit, that which is in the past is never enough. For the spirit lives in the moment.

Thus, it is to the moment that the mind is to be made open, that the freshness and the glory of the creation may astound and stun the senses and the intellect anew each moment. There is a peace in the resting in beauty that is full of the lively excellence of the word, "love."”
I first read it last year and it kind of stood out to me and I made a mental note. It is as if as an entitie's evolution goes on, the senses/intellect is more and more used to meeting surprises. I wonder in the 4th density, is there still such a thing as Archetypical Mind? Or do 4th density entities operate in a more or less archetypical sense as a normal state?

On April 7, Mr. Bean shared "Shattering Armor" from Universal Vision. In my own terms I will call it "retracting default defense mechanisms" lol. Other than this it's all very valid points, thanks a lot.

As a side note, in the Jan. 30 entry during the Luminate festival event it says
"The last half hour of Nikki's presentation dealt with some of the magical and mystical experiences that are possible when certain tantric-like practices are used such as delaying orgasm and even remaining at the edge of orgasm for hours and never releasing the orgasm at all. Some of the men spoke of being able to achieve the complete blending of their bodies with their partners so that they could not tell where their body ended and their partner's body began. Others spoke of the transcendental experience of feeling the orgasm at the third-eye and making contact with what Ra would call intelligent infinity."
I'm just wondering does anybody have any replays on that? Like Geralt said, "this world does not need a hero, what it needs is a professional." Not that it's important..

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - kristina - 04-15-2019

(04-14-2019, 01:00 PM)Highrculling Wrote: Well, like the Daily Q'uote section, it's always good to use my fragment moments to make new discoveries in the material. Also it's nice to know what progress L/L Research is making & what's up with Mr. McCarty's yard.

On April 9 there was this passage from 61.9 says
“Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density."  
This is some outlining/clarification which is very helpful to me. I might have missed/forgotten it and it's very nice to stumble upon it now. It gives me questions to ponder, like "how far is it appropriate for the mind to go, where's the line, In a real life situation, what is what..?"

Same day, in the A Book of Days section, there was this
“When things done by others seem to have been done so beautifully and well, it may seem to the one who beholds that there is no need for fresh inspiration, for that which is and can be held in the hand is already enough. For spirit, that which is in the past is never enough. For the spirit lives in the moment.

Thus, it is to the moment that the mind is to be made open, that the freshness and the glory of the creation may astound and stun the senses and the intellect anew each moment. There is a peace in the resting in beauty that is full of the lively excellence of the word, "love."”
I first read it last year and it kind of stood out to me and I made a mental note. It is as if as an entitie's evolution goes on, the senses/intellect is more and more used to meeting surprises. I wonder in the 4th density, is there still such a thing as Archetypical Mind? Or do 4th density entities operate in a more or less archetypical sense as a normal state?

On April 7, Mr. Bean shared "Shattering Armor" from Universal Vision. In my own terms I will call it "retracting default defense mechanisms" lol. Other than this it's all very valid points, thanks a lot.

As a side note, in the Jan. 30 entry during the Luminate festival event it says
"The last half hour of Nikki's presentation dealt with some of the magical and mystical experiences that are possible when certain tantric-like practices are used such as delaying orgasm and even remaining at the edge of orgasm for hours and never releasing the orgasm at all. Some of the men spoke of being able to achieve the complete blending of their bodies with their partners so that they could not tell where their body ended and their partner's body began. Others spoke of the transcendental experience of feeling the orgasm at the third-eye and making contact with what Ra would call intelligent infinity."
I'm just wondering does anybody have any replays on that? Like Geralt said, "this world does not need a hero, what it needs is a professional." Not that it's important..

Wow! I'm sorry I've not been here in a couple days...IT'S SPRING and I am busy in my own gardens! Yes I agree, Jim's gardens are quite outstanding!
I love the quote from Ra about this being the density of not knowing. I am glad you pointed that out! Yes and this is what it is to live a life of Faith as those of Ra and of Q'uo have said.

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - kristina - 04-16-2019

2019-04-15
Published by Bring4th_Jim on April 15, 2019 8:46pm. Category: General

I did the Morning Offering and then got myself ready for the day. The Ra quote today comes from 14.5:

"Questioner: Was the Egyptian visit of 11,000 years ago the only one where you actually walked the Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. I understand your question distorted in the direction of selves rather than other-selves. We of the vibratory sound complex, Ra, have walked among you only at that time."

In this question Don asked Ra if the time 11,000 years ago was the only time that Ra walked on the Earth. They indicated that this was true in regards to their particular social memory complex but their reference to "other-selves" suggests that other members of the Confederation had also walked the Earth in South America as described in 23.16:

"Questioner: Thank you. Now, I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the, approximately the same question I asked about your contact, with respect to the attitude or- about the contact, and its ramifications, and the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshiped this source of light and life.

Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures."

In 90.29 Ra gave their reason for walking on the Earth 11,000 years ago:

"I am Ra. We came to your peoples to enunciate the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed; all that is forgotten is brought to light. We had no teaching plan, as you have called it, in that our intention when we walked among your peoples was to manifest that which was requested by those learn/teachers to which we had come."

In 23.6 Ra gave a brief background for their decision to walk among the Egyptians and why this effort was not successful:

"The next attempt was prolonged. It occurred over a period of time. The nexus, or center, of our efforts was a decision upon our parts that there was a sufficient calling to attempt to walk among your peoples as brothers.

We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

We discovered that for each word we could utter, there were thirty impressions we gave by our very being, which confused those entities we had come to serve. After a short period we removed ourselves from these entities and spent much time attempting to understand how best to serve those to whom we had offered ourselves in love/light."

And in 6.20 Ra said that their time of walking among the Egyptians and seeing the difficulties of humanity on Earth was one of the reasons that they sought to contact our group and share information regarding the Law of One:

"Questioner: Does the fact that we are in this transition period now have anything to do with the reason that you have made your information available to the population?

Ra: I am Ra. We have walked among your people. We remember. We remember sorrow. We have seen much. We have searched for an instrument of the proper parameters of distortion in mind/body/spirit complex and supporting and understanding group of mind/body/spirit complexes to accept this information with minimal distortion and maximal desire to serve for some of your years. The answer, in short, is yes. However, we wished you to know that in our memory we thank you."
-End Quote-

This final quote of those of Ra really resonates with me. As they have searched for a very specific group in order to give the Law of One to anyone who will accept it but through this particular group.
Their wish was always to reduce the amount of suffering upon the Earth and to give man a greater understanding through The Law of One. They saw much suffering while they walked among us and remembered it; though for every word they uttered 30 impressions were formulated in the minds of our people and it seemingly became somewhat confusing. They left the Earth at the risk of further confusion of our people.
Well, since those times their have been in "some" a greater or more refined understanding of some spiritual practices and a spiritual evolution in man of sorts has taken place within certain cultures of people. Although I "think" it is a combination between the refinement of certain understandings and much suffering is why the gift of Law of One is here with us now, within this forum, in books and this dedicated website. I do not know about others but learning the Law of One has freed me and this freeing happened almost immediately. Therefore, I am greateful for this opportunity to learn and continue my seeking within the Law of One.
Anyone else?

RE: Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty - kristina - 04-20-2019

2019-04-19
Published by Bring4th_Jim on April 19, 2019 9:50pm. Category: General

I did the Morning Offering and then got myself ready for the day. Today the quote from Ra comes from 14.29:

"Questioner: Have there been any other books that you can name that are available for this purpose that have been given by the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot share this information, for it would distort your discernment patterns in your future. You may ask about a particular volume."

In the conversation leading up to this question Don was asking Ra about the chance that people's seeking for spiritual enlightenment might increase as we got closer to the beginning of fourth density. He felt that the Law of One might become more helpful in these times. In this question he asked Ra if they could name any helpful books for people to read in these days of transition, but Ra refused to name any because they knew we would probably give these books too much importance. That would infringe on our free will just as Ra's giving us better exercises for the instrument than the exercise of fire as Ra noted in 75.40:

"Questioner: Is the exercise of fire the best for the instrument, or is there anything better that we could do other than, of course, the things that you have already suggested to aid the instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. Continue as you are at present. We cannot speak of the future as we may then affect it, but there is a great probability/possibility if you follow the path which you now tread that more efficacious methods for the entire group will be established."

But they felt totally free to respond as to the source of any book that we might ask about as it would be our free will that would select such a book and not theirs. The entire Ra contact was based upon our free will and was based upon previous Confederation entities who failed to do this in their contacts with our planet as Ra mentioned in 29.31:

"Questioner: Is it possible at all for you to instruct us in specific uses of crystals?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible. There are, we consider, things which are not efficacious to tell you due to possible infringement upon your free will. Entities of the Confederation have erred in this in the past. The uses of the crystal, as you know, include the uses for healing, for power, and even for the development of life-forms. We feel that it is unwise to offer instruction at this time as your peoples have shown a tendency to use peaceful sources of power for disharmonious reasons."

When we discovered that our negative fifth-density friend wished to misplace Carla's spirit into negative time/space we were looking for ways to protect her from this fate. Ra mentioned that it was possible to seek help from a "great mass of light strength," but they could not tell us how to contact it as they said in 72.7:

"We may note that such a configuration of free will, one-pointed in service to others, also has the potential for the alerting of a great mass of light strength. This positive light strength, however, operates also under free will and must be invoked. We could not speak to this and shall not guide you, for the nature of this contact is such that the purity of your free will must, above all things, be preserved. Thus you wend your way through experiences discovering those biases which may be helpful."

So we did a lot of wending our way through experiences to discover biases which were helpful in conducting the contact with those of Ra. I must say that having Ra give us clues without answers in these cases made it feel like a much more vital and real partnership than if they had just laid out the answers "like a table spread for dinner." (67.25)

So, the honoring of free will above all else is and probably should be the goal of any seeker when working with others as Ra indicated to the group that it changes the future either of the many or of the one they are working with. They honored our ability to pick and choose effective ways of service, not so effective ways of service and the discovering of even more effective ways to serve.
It's obvious to me that group is moving as one through each discovery and becoming a small social memory complex which strengthen the efficiency of the group in all of their discoveries. One of the most important and strengthening aspects of this group is clearly seen and the word that comes to mind is harmony through the use of Love. The Law of Free Will was fashioned from Love and or course the honoring of the entities in which they could freely experience the illusion as they wished.