Bring4th
I got a new laptop - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I got a new laptop (/showthread.php?tid=17088)

I got a new laptop - Cyan - 04-03-2019

Okay, so I bought a new laptop with the start of month social security allowance. We get 497€ a month. I also changed my bank account from the deluxe one to the basic one and will be saving 12 bucks a month. The wifi isnt as strong as the previous laptop so when I sit down on the bed and hold the laptop in my lap it cant connect to the internet, sad. But almost everywhere on the room it gets the house wlan, which is free and government run so certain things like piracy dont work and some online games are blocked. I also spent a 100 on the house kitchen reserving food for the month and after paying back debts and buying accesories I have around 70€ remaining. Thats for luxury this month, I'll probably be unable to take loans this month as I will be saving for the trip to amsterdam next month and would prefer not to have to pay back debts at the start of month.

So thats my financial situation, the neck is still being a pain and I keep having to pop it up to a few dozen times a day, it keeps getting locked up, thinking this is residual from the antibiotic infection i got after smoking weed that had been sitting in a jar of sugar water and turned slightly mouldy, felt the antibiotic sleepyness immediately afterwards and went to bed and was fine in the morning, but felt it may have damaged liver or kidneys and that maybe causing this issue, however, on a logical analysis thats not going to be the case but rather the very bad pillow and bed I have in combination with not going to the chiropractic office when my neck starts acting up, and certainly not when its full blown, how ever last time i was there the person did a fusing on my neck and it hurt like heck for a year and i'm hesitant to go again, i did however go without having one of those splitting headaches i once called the emergency number for for that side again, so maybe it was for the best.

The center where i live is mostly calm but there is currently a flareup between 2 people that escalated into a kicking and waving vaccuum cleaner metal tubes around and the kicking of doors, both parties blame the other one for stealing weed and small accesories related to smoking and both parties claim innocence, however, i have had my stuff attempted to be stolen by one side and i've seen the other side pickpocket some stuff from the other, in my view both sides are quilty of picking a fight with the other side on purpose and I wont take sides only try to calm the fights down and wont rat out on either sides crimes. However, I am dissapointed in both as they seemed to be reasonable people, but from what I see they are both acting hotheads, children. *sigh*. Anyway, the game I was talking about recently here called Masters of the World, the simulator I use for running my imaginary Finland scenario that I'm finding to be the most accurate "real world" simulation I've ever played, works on the new computer, it did not work on the old one and I had to travel to the next town over to play it on my friends computer, so expect a lot more frequent updates. Smile

Thats all from my end.

RE: I got a new laptop - JJCarsonian - 04-03-2019

get a wifi booster for your bedroom Wink they are fairly cheap

RE: I got a new laptop - Cyan - 04-04-2019

I could do that, the new laptop also hangs up for around 2 minutes every 15 minutes when watching youtube, havent tried with games yet if it does that then I'll have to return it and get a better one.

RE: I got a new laptop - Diana - 04-04-2019

Do you do any stretching? Here is one easy stretch that works the whole spine:

• Lay on your back.

• Look right.

• Right arm out perpendicular to body.

• Gently pull right knee across body to the left with left hand.

• Hold for several seconds (and don’t forget to breathe) until right leg and spine relax.

• Repeat on opposite side.

Stretch for neck:

• Relax shoulders.
• Right hand on top of head.

• Gently pull head, bringing chin toward right armpit.

• Hold for several seconds (don’t forget to breathe) until neck, shoulders, and upper back relax (at least a little).

• Repeat for the left side.

Milk thistle is good for supporting the liver.

After antibiotics, it's good to take some probiotics to replenish the good bacteria.

If you have a lot of screen time, it's a good idea to go outside and look into the distance once in a while. 

I don't mean to suggest that you will be "fixed" by any of these things, but it may help.