Bring4th
Quantum Jumping - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Quantum Jumping (/showthread.php?tid=17089)

Pages: 1 2

Quantum Jumping - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-03-2019

So I came across this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd1cqRu0mdw) about quantum jumping today, and I was wondering what you all thought of it? Personally I find it really interesting. I wonder if I could use quantum jumping to aid me in my artistic endeavors? Some people say in the comments that it's just hypnosis or that it's just the guy taking up hobbies and finding success at them, no "Quantum jumping" invonlved. If it IS hypnosis, that only encourages me to become a hypnotherapist.

RE: Quantum Jumping - anagogy - 04-03-2019

I think it is a matter of your point of view.

First off what the heck is hypnosis? What is a trance? What is the subconscious mind? I've studied hypnosis my whole life.

Also, why did Ra say faith was congruent with intelligent infinity? (as you can see, I'm asking a lot of rhetorical questions just to make you think)

From a magical perspective, I would describe this as "invocation". All of these things are interrelated. People like to tack on the word "quantum" to make magic sound more scientific.

That can be both good and bad, depending on the situation. These are all great things to delve into and learn more about. Just don't feel that you have to give anybody exorbitant amounts of money to learn about them.

In every part of us resides the One in all its love, wisdom, and power. But to what extent you can draw upon it is a matter of clearing energy centers, and then tapping into intelligent infinity. We already know everything there is possible to know, we are just pretending, REALLY HARD, that we don't. That is what creation is. Pretending lack exists for the sake of an experience. That is the prism, that separates the white light into the seven colors.

3.8 ▶ Questioner: How were the blocks moved?

Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion of your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your peoples, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within an hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell, or shape, or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical, rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rock-ness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to the cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

RE: Quantum Jumping - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-04-2019

That's an interesting response. Although I admit I'm having a hard time fully understanding it. So you say it's an invocation of an alternate universe self? I'd still like to get a handle on this invocation. I'm re-reading your Ra quote multiple times trying to better understand it.

RE: Quantum Jumping - RitaJC - 04-04-2019

There are more videos explaining this.

This is one of them

RE: Quantum Jumping - RitaJC - 04-04-2019

And my experience confirms that this is a much more beneficial and joyful human experience than focusing on jumping to a specific timeline

Thanks Rita Smile

RE: Quantum Jumping - Infinite - 04-04-2019

In my humble opinion, the concepts of quantum physics are being used in a few distorted manner. New age healers have been using terms as "quantum healing" or "quantum meditation" as something new, but the quantum physics is just a scientifical view of the ancient knowledge. This is, which is called "quantum jumping" is just the penetration in a new vibrational level, because as we know, the Creation has infinity vibrational levels with matemathical gradations. So, chakras opening, new awareness levels, initiation, ascension/graduation, etc. all this could be seen as "quantum jumpings" on the quantum mechanic theory. It's just another manner of understand the traditional esoteric teachings. A scientifical approach. But, much of this is yet theory, although the terms would be useful to explain some aspects of the space/time and time/space nature.

RE: Quantum Jumping - kristina - 04-04-2019

(04-04-2019, 10:35 AM)Infinite Wrote: In my humble opinion, the concepts of quantum physics are being used in a few distorted manner. New age healers have been using terms as "quantum healing" or "quantum meditation" as something new, but the quantum physics is just a scientifical view of the ancient knowledge. This is, which is called "quantum jumping" is just the penetration in a new vibrational level, because as we know, the Creation has infinity vibrational levels with matemathical gradations. So, chakras opening, new awareness levels, initiation, ascension/graduation, etc. all this could be seen as "quantum jumpings" on the quantum mechanic theory. It's just another manner of understand the traditional esoteric teachings. A scientifical approach. But, much of this is yet theory, although the terms would be useful to explain some aspects of the space/time and time/space nature.

Excellent response

Rita, these were both great videos! I watched them multiple times. Thank you once again for sharing them.

RE: Quantum Jumping - AnthroHeart - 04-04-2019

Yes Rita, thank you. Bentino Massaro is one of my favorite teachers.
I was going through the Trinfinity Academy, but I have trouble sticking with things.
I've been lately going through his 3rd course on Infinity.

RE: Quantum Jumping - AnthroHeart - 04-04-2019

To tell you how fast the quantum jumping can work, I wanted to eat something unique, and within seconds began tasting it in my mouth.
It was interesting. I let the Universe decide what would thrill me the most.

I have a psychic tasting ability to an extent. I could probably ask the Universe what is the best tasting drink in the Universe to me.

RE: Quantum Jumping - Sacred Fool - 04-05-2019

I skipped around a bit, but saw much of the latter two videos. It struck me that--and maybe I simply missed it--the ethos was all about personal benefit and there was no mention of service to the Creator. I wonder what affect that has on the tuning of such material and of its implementation? Is that more than a trivial omission?

RE: Quantum Jumping - AnthroHeart - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 01:12 AM)peregrine Wrote: I skipped around a bit, but saw much of the latter two videos.  It struck me that--and maybe I simply missed it--the ethos was all about personal benefit and there was no mention of service to the Creator.  I wonder what affect that has on the tuning of such material and of its implementation?  Is that more than a trivial omission?

But service to the Creator is moot, because we can't help but serve the Creator according to Ra.
I don't think not mentioning this devalues the information.
I don't think in the 10 years I've been here I've talked really at all about serving Creator. Maybe I have, but I don't remember.
So it's not at the forefront. We don't really start seeking Creator till 7th density anyway.

I do agree with the last video about wanting to be happy and be fulfilled. It would beat having any material possession.
If we do what excites us, we are doing our highest good so long as it doesn't violate anyone's free will.
Follow Your Bliss in other words.

I take your point, IGW, and yet, for me, the desire to seek/serve the Creator (in the sense of most deeply seeking self) is the highest form of service.  That is, this mission propels one into higher levels of consciousness unknown to lower levels which seek mainly creature comforts, and it's the broadening of the experience of consciousness (self) which offers the Creator a broader, deeper experience of itself, no?

When I get the time, I'll look into the Ra Material for supporting passages.

RE: Quantum Jumping - RitaJC - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 01:12 AM)peregrine Wrote: I skipped around a bit, but saw much of the latter two videos.  It struck me that--and maybe I simply missed it--the ethos was all about personal benefit and there was no mention of service to the Creator.  I wonder what affect that has on the tuning of such material and of its implementation?  Is that more than a trivial omission?

First of all, the videos I shared are small bits of teaching/learning focused on specific aspects of the human experience and meant for seekers at a specific point in their experience. Both of those teachers are all about service to others/Creator if you look at their teaching/learning as a whole.

And secondly, I believe that true bliss/joy/peace felt via "body" is the way how the Creator helps him/her/itself to remember the forgotten agenda of a specific (illusion of) incarnation while experiencing it.

And, thirdly, if all is One, if you and me are the same Creator just having a different dream created by itself from itself, how would it be possible not to serve the Creator?

(04-05-2019, 04:51 AM)RitaJC Wrote:

First of all, the videos I shared are small bits of teaching/learning focused on specific aspects of the human experience and meant for seekers at a specific point in their experience. Both of those teachers are all about service to others/Creator if you look at their teaching/learning as a whole.

And secondly, I believe that true bliss/joy/peace felt via "body" is the way how the Creator helps him/her/itself to remember the forgotten agenda of a specific (illusion of) incarnation while experiencing it.

And, thirdly, if all is One, if you and me are the same Creator just having a different dream created by itself from itself, how would it be possible not to serve the Creator?

1.  Sorry, I didn't mean to hit a nerve.  I was intending to make a comment about vibrational rate, or "tuning," as much as about content..

2.  I'm not suggesting a bypassing of the body, but rather that the lower energy centers are stepping stones to further exploration of consciousness, the process being inclusive of all, not exclusive of some.

3.  What I meant to imply was this: specific intention to serve the one Creator has the effect of organizing one's energetic structure (as opposed to experiencing it more randomly) in a very special way.  Surely, this is but option among many.  I was just observing the distinction.

RE: Quantum Jumping - RitaJC - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 11:43 AM)peregrine Wrote: Sorry, I didn't mean to hit a nerve.

You didn't Smile

RE: Quantum Jumping - flofrog - 04-06-2019

It's in fact so interesting Rita the two videos you posted. Thank you.   Obviously if we deal with attention to all the details that is life in 3D we have right now, we are going to go hierarchically to the most pregnant issue first of survival, and then we'll go to the details of having a financially secure stable life, good relationships etc... but in the end we shall get to what any of us had always glimpsed, the ecstasy of feeling loved by Creator, or for atheists, at least, the feeling of intense serenity that we each of us may have  glimpsed in our life even before starting consciously a spiritual seeking.

So, and I might be wrong,  but I do think that all of us, everywhere as human beings,  have gone through that gamut,  whatever is the stage where we are at in our incarnation. Not just aware STO,  but STS as well.  So rejoining what peregrine says of the ' process inclusive of all.'

Where I think there is a difference too, is when we once get fully committed to STO.  When we commit to that, the joy of that awareness, when we start to be of service is so great that it becomes difficult not to think of it, seee pur life,  at every minute,  as slightly obsessed with that goal,  Wink  just because the joy was so great.

RE: Quantum Jumping - Sacred Fool - 04-06-2019

I guess what I was cautioning about was the tendency of subtle negative entities to tilt positive sources off their course by emphasizing the indulgent uses of spiritual principles and steering away from the fundamental principle of service to the Creator.

But I'm sure we'll all do our best to balance our desires with our ideals.

RE: Quantum Jumping - RitaJC - 04-06-2019

(04-06-2019, 01:29 AM)peregrine Wrote: I guess what I was cautioning about was the tendency of subtle negative entities to tilt positive sources off their course by emphasizing the indulgent uses of spiritual principles and steering away from the fundamental principle of service to the Creator.  

But I'm sure we'll all do our best to balance our desires with our ideals.

I believe the TRUE desire of every expression of the Creator is to serve the Creator, not the small separate ego identity of "oneself" or the "other".

And TRUE lasting bliss/excitement can be experienced only when we humbly follow the promptings of the Creator through that good feeling in our "bodies" moment by moment.

I believe, serving the Creator is our only natural activity. And TRUE lasting bliss/peace regardless of apparent circumstances - our only natural state.

RE: Quantum Jumping - schubert - 04-07-2019

near the end of the vid phoenix linked one of the guys summarizes it and i paraphrased it below, timestamp here https://youtu.be/qd1cqRu0mdw?t=1369

"your inner beliefs/identity shapes your outer world. creative visualization in meditation helps you recreate that inner identity.

you use creative visualization to see that successful business you want to build or work of art you want to create. this technique looks at an exterior outcome but a big aspect of creative visualization is also transforming the inner you. so you have to ask yourself not just what is that company i want to build but who do i have to be to build that company, who do i have to be to create those works of art. "who do i have to be to become the person to get what i want?"

the exercise in the program brings you face to face with versions of yourself who have accomplished those things and he teaches you techniques to absorb the identity and integrate it with your own."

RE: Quantum Jumping - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-07-2019

Thanks Schubert. That really helps my understanding of it.

RE: Quantum Jumping - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-08-2019

Schubert, I look at the Quantum Jumping website, and it seems very much like he's talking about mentally entering another universe. I like anogogy's use of the term "invocation" to describe it. I like what you and the guy at the end of the video said, but I also think there's actual magick behind it and the Mind Valley guy just didn't want to look like he was promoting magick.

RE: Quantum Jumping - RitaJC - 04-09-2019

(04-08-2019, 07:38 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Schubert, I look at the Quantum Jumping website, and it seems very much like he's talking about mentally entering another universe. I like anogogy's use of the term "invocation" to describe it. I like what you and the guy at the end of the video said, but I also think there's actual magick behind it and the Mind Valley guy just didn't want to look like he was promoting magick.

How would you define magic?

RE: Quantum Jumping - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-09-2019

Actually that's a pretty good question. I suppose I would define it as utilizing natural forces to bring about change. In this case, the natural force being alternate universes.

RE: Quantum Jumping - RitaJC - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 01:23 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Actually that's a pretty good question. I suppose I would define it as utilizing natural forces to bring about change. In this case, the natural force being alternate universes.

It what sense would an alternate universe be something natural? Or should I first ask how do you define natural forces?

RE: Quantum Jumping - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-09-2019

Hmm... These are good questions. I suppose I didn't give this enough thought. Thanks for pointing that out Rita.

RE: Quantum Jumping - kristina - 04-09-2019

(04-08-2019, 07:38 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Schubert, I look at the Quantum Jumping website, and it seems very much like he's talking about mentally entering another universe. I like anogogy's use of the term "invocation" to describe it. I like what you and the guy at the end of the video said, but I also think there's actual magick behind it and the Mind Valley guy just didn't want to look like he was promoting magick.
Hi there Evolving Phoenix. Interesting subject. From all the things I have come to understand if you are grounded in the present moment where the past, present and future have literally melded together, you therefore are making a quantum jump. Such as meditation. I mean we cannot truthfully know this as we cannot see the magical properities of such a thing in 3d. If you "invoke" the angels, Sonata, light, intercession in the way of light and love or love that's magic and is affecting the quantum field of something by way of energy flow. Life is magical. Afterall, we are light bodies wrapped in a physical vehicle. Doesn't get more magical than that in my personal opinion.

RE: Quantum Jumping - DungBeetle - 04-12-2019

(04-03-2019, 08:11 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: So I came across this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd1cqRu0mdw) about quantum jumping today, and I was wondering what you all thought of it? Personally I find it really interesting. I wonder if I could use quantum jumping to aid me in my artistic endeavors? Some people say in the comments that it's just hypnosis or that it's just the guy taking up hobbies and finding success at them, no "Quantum jumping" invonlved. If it IS hypnosis, that only encourages me to become a hypnotherapist.

It seems fascinating and I think it delves along the same lines as magick. I am always wary though because I fear I would change something I would regret. I study the Occult and magick but never tried any of it. Armchair Occultist I guess you could say. It's just that it seems people open doors they were not aware of or ready for, yet anyway.

RE: Quantum Jumping - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-12-2019

I have no problem using occult means, as long as it achieves whatever I'm looking to achieve and isn't black magick. But I dunno much about the occult.