Bring4th
Hey, I’m new. This is my story - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hey, I’m new. This is my story (/showthread.php?tid=17100)

Hey, I’m new. This is my story - Matty7 - 04-08-2019

Hey,

My name is Matthew, I’m 17 years old and I live in the UK. I’m not really sure how to do this because I’ve never really had the opportunity to talk about this kind of stuff to anyone. I signed up to these forums as I really just need some people to talk to about things such as the Law of One, conspiracy theories (I dislike that term), meditation, astral projection and things of that nature. I don’t really have anyone who I can physically talk to about this stuff hence why I’m here right now.

Anyways, this thread is for wanderer stories so here’s mine. I don’t remember much of the first 5 or so years of my life, I lived with my mum, dad and brother, we also had pets. However, when I was around 5, we moved a significant distance from my home town along with my grandma and grandad into the countryside. This is where I would spend the majority of my childhood (around 10 years). I never really had many close friends as a kid, I would always stay at home unless I was at school. I had such low confidence I remember not wanting to go shopping in the local town because of this. I would play a lot of video games and had a lot of time to think to myself as we had very bad internet (a blessing in disguise). I’m sure there were a lot of “signs” at this point in my life that just went completely over my head as I had no idea what was going on in the world and really didn’t have much way of finding out. Instead of consciously knowing, I know now that I felt that there was something wrong, even if I didn’t realise at the time.

As the years passed I just continued as the same unconfident, shy person. This was until my family (minus my dad, he moved out) moved back to my hometown. This was when my life completely changed. I made friends fairly quickly however, I no longer talk to that original group of friends I first fell in with much. I’m not quite sure when my awakening process began happening but it was around 6 months from when I moved back to my home town. I began watching videos from a YouTube channel called “The Universe Inside You” I believe, I also watched some of David Ickes videos and Alex Collier. I don’t know why but at this time it just didn’t Click for me, I didn’t think it was “crazy” or anything as a lot of people do, maybe I just wasn’t ready to admit that there was a problem which I believe is also a thing a lot of people do.

Fast forward a few months, I had one main “best friend” and we did everything together, mainly drinking alcohol haha. But around this time is when we discovered marijuana. Now I’m not sure what everyone’s stances on this are but I for one believe that there are a lot of benefits to this plant. We smoked literally every day that first summer, beautifully sunny, warm days. Our main smoke spot was a bridge which was generally out of the way, it had a nice little stream running under it but the best part of it was all the shrubbery was positioned in such a way that the sun gleamed straight down the middle onto us on the bridge, funnily enough now I’m saying this I remember discovering it months before this. Anyways, after this summer was when my awakening really started to happen. I started watching a lot more of David icke and the others which I previously mentioned. After this I was awakened but I brushed it to the side, again as a lot of people I believe do.

It wasn’t until 2018 until I stumbled back across David icke this time, I woke up. I discovered people like David Wilcock, Corey Goode and Emry Smith. I began learning a lot of things about what’s really going on here, this is when I realised I have always sort of known this. That there is a problem on our planet. I don’t know for certain if I’m a “wanderer” or a “star seed” or anything like that however, I have always had this deep feeling which is almost inexplainable with words. I have always felt as though I’m meant for more, as though “regular” people just could never understand me. I have also always been good at reading emotions and the energy of a situation or what not.

I hope I have done alright in explaining these things, I really needed to get this off my chest in a way. I would love to hear some of you guys responses and if you have ever had any similarities with what I have talked about

RE: Hey, I’m new. This is my story - flofrog - 04-09-2019

Welcome here Matt, this is such a nice place, you will see.

I do not think I am a wanderer but I definitely am big on synchronicities that seem to happen practically daily in my life too..

Really a warm welcome, have a lovely path from now on !!

RE: Hey, I’m new. This is my story - RitaJC - 04-09-2019

Welcome Matthew!

We are happy you joined us and shared your story with us

RE: Hey, I’m new. This is my story - Nau7ik - 04-09-2019

Welcome to the forum! It’s a good place for what you are looking for. I had also not paid much attention to Icke at first, but then I started realizing the truth of what he had been saying just by observing the world around me. He’s very insightful and informative in regards to the geo political stage.

RE: Hey, I’m new. This is my story - Jim Kent + - 04-09-2019

Welcome to the forum brother, 

From a fellow Brit, I hope you find what you're looking for, in life and on these forums.

L & L

Jim