Bring4th
Are we to serve endlessly? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Are we to serve endlessly? (/showthread.php?tid=17127)

Pages: 1 2

Are we to serve endlessly? - AnthroHeart - 04-17-2019

In order to make it to 4D positive, are we to serve endlessly?
Like serve, serve, and serve more?

I help my mom out, and try to make her happy, but it seems I can't make her happy most of the time.
Does this mean I have failed in serving her?

And when she's moved away, does this mean I will have nobody to serve? Because nobody lives with me.

The only thing I'd think of I'd want to serve is an animal shelter, but I can't stand being bitten by a dog or a cat.
It would make me angry and would do more harm than good.

I've given gofundme donations to shamans.

I don't know what else I can do.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Plenum - 04-18-2019

The desire to help is what is key.

If you're sincere, and stay open to things, the opportunities will arise.

Service comes in many forms: philosophy, science, leading social groups. Hey - being a musician like Bob Marley brings IMMENSE light to this planet.

The Christian definition of service - 'charity' - is really quite a limited, physically oriented conception of things.

I personally think some of the greatest service being done is by entrepreneurs. People who create a great product, disrupt stagnant marketplaces, provide jobs that never existed previously, and offer a more connected vision of what is possible to experience.

If that's not Creativity in action, I don't know what is  Tongue

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Cyan - 04-18-2019

It is critical to understand that you must serve Half yourself and Half the other self.

You dont graduate if you are 75% selfish and 25% selfless. The only way to be sure you graduate is to think of both yourself in a greedy way and the other in a helpful way every time you do an action, it is of paramount importance to remember to serve yourself "just as much". In other words, trying to serve is counterproductive, finding that you need another person to be well for you to be well is productive, its much harder to conciously think of yourself every half action. We're not aiming to be good, were aiming to be balanced.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Patrick - 04-18-2019

You could be alone all your life in a cave just existing and you would still be serving.  You cannot fail at serving.

That said, it's supposed to be fun.  If it's not fun then you are probably not being yourself, so you are not centered/balanced and this creates friction.

That said again, it's unheard of for it to be fun all the time for any of us.  This place at this time is very good at throwing us off balance.  Yet when we notice that it's not fun anymore, then we should set our intent once more to strive toward life becoming fun again.  And maybe even pray that it remains fun for us in circumstances where most other people would think we are crazy to remain joyful.

It does not have to be hard.  We make it hard for ourselves.  Remember this and set your intent to start letting go of perceived hardship.

I know this is all very easy to write about and very far from easy to put in practice.  But as with anything else, it begins with the intention.  Your intent is the cornerstone of any endeavor.  Also, remember that we can always ask for help.  "They" are not going to help without us asking.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - AnthroHeart - 04-18-2019

(04-18-2019, 09:51 AM)Patrick Wrote:  
You could be alone all your life in a cave just existing and you would still be serving.  You cannot fail at serving.

That said, it's supposed to be fun.  If it's not fun then you are probably not being yourself, so you are not centered/balanced and this creates friction.

That said again, it's unheard of for it to be fun all the time for any of us.  This place at this time is very good at throwing us off balance.  Yet when we notice that it's not fun anymore, then we should set our intent once more to strive toward life becoming fun again.  And maybe even pray that it remains fun for us in circumstances where most other people would think we are crazy to remain joyful.

It does not have to be hard.  We make it hard for ourselves.  Remember this and set your intent to start letting go of perceived hardship.

I know this is all very easy to write about and very far from easy to put in practice.  But as with anything else, it begins with the intention.  Your intent is the cornerstone of any endeavor.  Also, remember that we can always ask for help.  "They" are not going to help without us asking.

Indeed "They" want to make it as miserable for us as possible. We get sued if we want to pursue alternative energy such as solar, or want to grow food in our yard. They send people to jail who expose the illegal activities of government. I watch series on Netflix and I am shrouded with tears because it is so sad.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - einmal - 04-18-2019

The desire to serve greatly outweighs performed action in my opinion (if the goal is to be harvestable to 4D).

Even if you fail in your intent to make her happy, you provide other-self (in this case your Mother) with catalyst. Thus you serve her (and you'll see so: yourself) regardless. Could you imagine how hard it would be for her to progress in constant nirvana (i.e. if you were capable of sustaining her happiness for her indefinitely?) You would be depriving her of catalyst with which to polarize.

Also catalyst: When she's not happy despite your attempts to be kind and giving and charitable, or perhaps misunderstands those. You can reflect on that and it is hugely helpful to reflect on things that "stir you up" emotionally.

There is more love in the fact that you want to serve. But like others have said, balance is key. You must feel well also if you are to serve most efficaciously. Otherwise (and this is just my opinion) you have separated yourself from the source again (we're so great at that, all of us Smile ) by creating or reinforcing a/the distortion between the self and other-selves.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Aion - 04-26-2019

Service isn't slavery, my friend.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Merrick - 04-26-2019

(04-18-2019, 08:38 AM)Cyan Wrote: It is critical to understand that you must serve Half yourself and Half the other self.

You dont graduate if you are 75% selfish and 25% selfless. The only way to be sure you graduate is to think of both yourself in a greedy way and the other in a helpful way every time you do an action, it is of paramount importance to remember to serve yourself "just as much". In other words, trying to serve is counterproductive, finding that you need another person to be well for you to be well is productive, its much harder to conciously think of yourself every half action. We're not aiming to be good, were aiming to be balanced.

I’m finding this confusing. How do you think of yourself in a greedy way and think of the other in a generous way when doing a given action? Are there any Ra quotes that go into detail on this?

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Cyan - 04-26-2019

The best I can find in terms of quotes or scripture, heh, is the reference that its 51%selfless which requires the same amount of effort as 95% selfish.

The way I see it one should always consider how every action affects the self and the other self and aim for a 50-50 split instead of "being good", hope someone else can find specific quotes.

(04-26-2019, 03:45 AM)Cyan Wrote: The best I can find in terms of quotes or scripture, heh, is the reference that its 51%selfless which requires the same amount of effort as 95% selfish.

The way I see it one should always consider how every action affects the self and the other self and aim for a 50-50 split instead of "being good", hope someone else can find specific quotes.

Ah, I always took that to mean one needs to be no more than 51% selfless/STO instead of the STS path which requires a much higher degree of selfishness. The way I understood it, STO is the more forgiving path but still requires quite a bit of selflessness (how many people are acting selflessly slightly more than half the time whenever they take an action?) whereas STS requires almost full devotion to selfishness and if one does horrible things but thinks it’s for good reasons, and isn’t from a STS motive, that entity won’t graduate to 4D negative (see Ra’s comments about Hitler being in healing as opposed to Genghis Khan or Rasputin who graduated 4D negative). I hadn’t considered it may have meant try to balance the self and other in every action, I think that would be quite difficult for third density minds.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - David_1 - 04-26-2019

Is this a valid analogy?
   Suppose you meet someone you have not met before.  You talk together for a minute.  What kind of thought do you have?  [Pick one.]
   Service-to-self thought: “What can I get out of this?”
   Service-to-others thought: “I hope you do well.”

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - RitaJC - 04-26-2019

I, personally, believe, if my main motivation for "service" is "to make it to 4D positive", then, all my "service" is STS.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - David_1 - 04-26-2019

Rita, you are probably on to something.  Service-to-others is about them, not about “Me.”

(04-26-2019, 05:03 AM)RitaJC Wrote: I, personally, believe, if my main motivation for "service" is "to make it to 4D positive", then, all my "service" is STS.

I think if your main motivation is to graduate and you don’t actually care about other people and your effect on them, and you’re just trying to shortcut the system, it won’t even be considered STS, you’d end up repeating 3D.

On the other hand, if you have a sincere desire to serve, but also look forward to 4D positive, which of course is a density of even greater service, then I don’t think that longing for 4D would count against you, especially if your desire for 4D is to be in a position to do even more good.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - AnthroHeart - 04-26-2019

(04-26-2019, 01:16 PM)Merrick Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 05:03 AM)RitaJC Wrote: I, personally, believe, if my main motivation for "service" is "to make it to 4D positive", then, all my "service" is STS.

I think if your main motivation is to graduate and you don’t actually care about other people and your effect on them, and you’re just trying to shortcut the system, it won’t even be considered STS, you’d end up repeating 3D.

On the other hand, if you have a sincere desire to serve, but also look forward to 4D positive, which of course is a density of even greater service, then I don’t think that longing for 4D would count against you, especially if your desire for 4D is to be in a position to do even more good.

When I serve my mom by taking her to appointments, or letting her live here for free, I don't think about the service I am doing. It just becomes something automatic.
I can imagine in 4D giving rides to my brothers and sisters. That would be excellent service on a warm summer day.
I'll be driving her nearly 800 miles to her childhood hometown. She wants to move cause she's tired of living with me.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Highrculling - 04-27-2019

First of all, I think the desire of wanting to "make it to 4D positive" in and of itself is absolutely valid, there's absolutely nothing inappropriate about it. e.g. Carla used to sing "When The Saints Go Marching In". What Rita described was one way of "doing it wrong", that is, to set up a rigid objective and check that objective every time you act. That's indeed a tedious way to live. A simple version of "doing it right" would be "I serve because it feels right."

Also as an irrelevant point I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with service to the self. Caring for the body is service to the self, knowing, balancing, loving the self is service to the self. I am a miniature Creator how can I not serve the self. The term STS in the Ra Material context has very specific meanings, "I serve my self to the exclusion of all other selves, they get 5% but that's it". What STO achieves in the absolute sense is that you serve yourself, except you're doing it right this time.

/are we to serve endlessly?
Like serve, serve, and serve more?/

The term service in our society seems to include the notion of producing some product and let others enjoy that product or fruit/labor. I have another interpretation to add. Each individual/entity was created differently, therefor creating some kind of potential between everyone. Simply by opening to each other and being oneself, that potential will be allowed to flow freely. So service can be exchanged through simple honest plain interaction between entities. I think that's what the Creator intended in the first place. It's the "objective oriented" way of living the life in our society that is making things complicated, creating barriers and conditions. "The fidelity of Ra towards the attempt to remove distortions is total."80.5

/I help my mom out, and try to make her happy, but it seems I can't make her happy most of the time.
Does this mean I have failed in serving her?/

Hypothetically if she wants to sleep(spiritually), then anything else would not be to her satisfaction. The only way to make her happy would be to make her sleep more comfortable. I'm totally speaking to my own head here. I don't really know.

/And when she's moved away, does this mean I will have nobody to serve? Because nobody lives with me./

I think this is a important point. It's very relevant to me. I think the key here is to multiply the avenue of opportunities here, that is, to get in touch with more people and to interact on a moment to moment, day to day basis. Internet forums are great but they are not comprehensive. Nothing like face to face interaction. It's where the magic is. I'm kind of talking to myself here, hope you don't mind hehe.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - AnthroHeart - 04-27-2019

Is it true that in 4D positive, service to others approaches 99% toward the end of the density?
You would definitely depend on others then because you can't take care of your own needs at that high of a polarity.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Highrculling - 04-27-2019

/Is it true that in 4D positive, service to others approaches 99% toward the end of the density?
You would definitely depend on others then because you can't take care of your own needs at that high of a polarity. /

Continuing the thought of service to the self(in the absolute sense), the trick is to realize there's simply more power in a collective of other selves. Thus I serve my self best by serving other selves. Since the number of other selves is infinite, and 90% percent of them is friendly, the ideal ratio would be 1:90%infinity. The 3rd D graduation 51% mark is simply to acknowledge that 90% of infinity being 2 percent more powerful than my humble self. If an entity identifies itself with All There Is, to the point it stays truthful to this belief, its percentage will accordingly be. Also its needs are highly simplified at that stage me thinks.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Minyatur - 04-27-2019

(04-27-2019, 12:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is it true that in 4D positive, service to others approaches 99% toward the end of the density?
You would definitely depend on others then because you can't take care of your own needs at that high of a polarity.

Where did you get that idea?

(04-27-2019, 12:34 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 12:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Is it true that in 4D positive, service to others approaches 99% toward the end of the density?

Where did you get that idea?

47.6 Questioner: Well, what I was actually asking was if 50% is required for graduation from third to fourth in the positive sense, 95% is required for graduation in the negative sense, does this have to more closely approach 100% in both cases for graduation from fourth to fifth? Does an entity have to be 99% polarized for negative and maybe 80% polarized for positive graduation from fourth to fifth?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive the query now.

To give this in your terms is misleading for there are, shall we say, visual aids or training aids available in fourth density which automatically aid the entity in polarization while cutting down extremely upon the quick effect of catalyst. Thus the density above yours must take up more space/time.

The percentage of service to others of positively oriented entities will harmoniously approach 98% in intention. The qualifications for fifth density, however, involve understanding. This then, becomes the primary qualification for graduation from fourth to fifth density. To achieve this graduation the entity must be able to understand the actions, the movements, and the dance. There is no percentage describable which measures this understanding. It is a measure of efficiency of perception. It may be measured by light. The ability to love, accept, and use a certain intensity of light thus creates the requirement for both positive and negative fourth to fifth harvesting.

Why not 100% unless that 2% is taking care of yourself?

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Minyatur - 04-27-2019

(04-27-2019, 01:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Why not 100% unless that 2% is taking care of yourself?

Good luck being 98% positive polarity if you are unable to take care of yourself, as a big part of the work is to clear and unblock the lowers rays so that love moves freely through them and meet the heart unhindered, making you void of ill intent and great in compassion. On the other hand, a negative entity keeps itself from universal love through having lower rays blockages and so by being in a state of disharmony with itself, projecting this disharmonious relationship with others. I think 98% positive polarity is closer to be 98% acceptant of everything known in Creation as you internalize Creation within yourself. The brothers and sisters of sorrow then are those who try to work on what they fail to accept as to meet harvest, they try to resolve the aspects of Creation that they reject as to release that need and allow love to move more fully within themselves.

The limits of any density are the lessons of the following one and so it has to do with wisdom. Then comes the lessons of Unity and after the lessons of Forever. The path is about releasing the distortion of selfhood to become one with Source and 4D is just one density of the Octave. I think you can count that 2% as having to do with that 100% would resolve the paradox of polarity which is dependant upon the illusion of separation, then you can become what is truly both the negative entities and the positive entities, it is true selflessness, while when still stuck within the paradox you have to determine an inner state to yourself that is separate from the rest. The Logos is 100% STO because it is all the humans in all the colors they can be, a 4D entity works as a separate self determining through its own will, like I said, its own inner state and so its polarity is selfful in its nature, it makes choice regarding how it wants to be.

I think you tend to forget to recognize the Law of One in things, when there is no corner of Creation where this Law is not in application. If you are without need, then it is natural to answer the need of others. It's like feeling full and seeing someone starving, you will naturally extend your abundance unless you have blockages within your rays, because at the heart-ray you are transparent and so emphatic to another's needs as if they were your own. If you can't take care of yourself, you can't take care of others sincerely either.

So I think it is the total opposite of how you viewed it, that 2% has more to do with that the entity still has to take care of itself as a separate self and so cannot be fully positively polarized as it stands in duality.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - Merrick - 04-28-2019

Scott Mandelker often replaces the term “service to other” as “service to all”, because growing ourselves spiritually may be self work but still falls under the rubric of “service to other”. Ra’s use of the term “service to self” has a more narrow definition than just anything we do for ourselves, like taking care of our bodies and minds. It means active manipulation of others for your own gain.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - kristina - 04-28-2019

(04-28-2019, 12:26 PM)Merrick Wrote: Scott Mandelker often replaces the term “service to other” as “service to all”, because growing ourselves spiritually may be self work but still falls under the rubric of “service to other”. Ra’s use of the term “service to self” has a more narrow definition than just anything we do for ourselves, like taking care of our bodies and minds. It means active manipulation of others for your own gain.

Is your question are we to serve endlessly?
If so, I think we do whether we are aware of it or not. There's is nothing else to really do but to serve as the Creator knows more and more of itself by each experience we have throughout our existence.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - speedforce131 - 05-04-2019

I forgot which thread I read it from but there was a passage that says that we stay incarnating in 3rd density until 4th density graduation. I had no idea this was the case until today. If that's the case then it makes sense that we've been incarnating here for a very long time (I know I have) and that the passage in LOO about being swept up in karma makes us being here as wanderers much more dangerous a mission. If you don't graduate then you essentially lost your 4th, 5th, 6th density progress from other lifetimes.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - AnthroHeart - 05-04-2019

(05-04-2019, 01:44 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: I forgot which thread I read it from but there was a passage that says that we stay incarnating in 3rd density until 4th density graduation. I had no idea this was the case until today. If that's the case then it makes sense that we've been incarnating here for a very long time (I know I have) and that the passage in LOO about being swept up in karma makes us being here as wanderers much more dangerous a mission. If you don't graduate then you essentially lost your 4th, 5th, 6th density progress from other lifetimes.

Ra also said that we are surrounded by an energy field of our home density. So we don't lose that progress. We just have to graduate to 4D in order to re-establish our home density.
If we miss it this time, we can graduate next harvest, and still go back to home density. We don't lose billions of years of evolution.

(05-04-2019, 09:34 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: We don't lose billions of years of evolution.
Right. Sorry for not being clear in that statement. I meant in the sense that it's possible you may never wake up which is the same as losing your progress. It was noted by Ra that negatives don't generally wander because they don't want to hazard the forgetting. That statement itself should've tipped me off to how dangerous wandering is.

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - AnthroHeart - 05-04-2019

Are the odds against a wanderer about remembering enough to harvest?

Like is there less than a 50% chance a wanderer will make harvest?

(05-04-2019, 03:47 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Are the odds against a wanderer about remembering enough to harvest?

Like is there less than a 50% chance a wanderer will make harvest?
No, it's not about whether you remember 'enough', only that you remember. You can remember in a variety of ways and for some, it could be discovering religion and making that your life's work. In religion, is the knowledge about the beyond. So if you wake up to religion whether it be Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, etc, then you're good to go. At that point, it comes down to what you specifically incarnated for.

One of the people that I worked with (and I say that VERY loosely as I've never met them IRL) is one such person. You may know her. She played DJ on Full and Fuller House. I do not believe she is a wanderer as I have no information to make that judgment however what I do know, is that she is very faithful to the word and anyone can see that she lives by it (and very well I might add).
https://www.beliefnet.com/entertainment/celebrities/how-actress-candace-cameron-bure-found-god.aspx

The chance is actually very good that you remember. The only question is, WHICH LIFETIME do you remember? Because everything is planned out pre-incarnatively, the event for you to remember has already been written (by yourself and others). Just like as Candace found God at age 12 & it resonated with her, so does Law of One resonate with us at the time that we found it.

You could be a person who is NOT a wanderer BUT still awaken and find these things. It's actually not relevant that one is a wanderer or not. What's relevant is that you graduate to 4th density which is the density of love and understanding. For me, this lifetime is the lifetime that I awakened and will graduate. I surmise that my job is complete & all I got left to do is awaken my loved ones so they can be with me in 4th density onwards.

FYI, when I say awaken, I do not do it overtly, but I subtly slip in concepts I learned from LOO and I take opportunities to teach when situation presents itself). Another FYI is that when someone awakens, their being changes. They become happier and the desire to serve others is more intense. (this is further explained in one of the channeling sessions, maybe LOO itself, don't remember). I've awoken a few people and I've seen it literally. It's pretty great!

RE: Are we to serve endlessly? - TheJoan - 05-18-2019

(04-17-2019, 06:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: In order to make it to 4D positive, are we to serve endlessly?
Like serve, serve, and serve more?

I help my mom out, and try to make her happy, but it seems I can't make her happy most of the time.
Does this mean I have failed in serving her?

And when she's moved away, does this mean I will have nobody to serve? Because nobody lives with me.

The only thing I'd think of I'd want to serve is an animal shelter, but I can't stand being bitten by a dog or a cat.
It would make me angry and would do more harm than good.

I've given gofundme donations to shamans.

I don't know what else I can do.

Service is never perfect my friend you have not failed. do you meditate everyday? how deep do you go? in which energy center are you working on?

You can polarize using your own power of thoughts feel it within and give it to earth unconditionally. pray to the Infinite One The Creator who knows you more than yourself the intention here matters you don't necessarily need to make contact with anybody to be of service. Your intentions your desires to be of service to give unconditionally transform your own energies for the good of others say it within that you want to give expecting nothing in return and your higher self will do as you command.