Bring4th
What will our 4D name be? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What will our 4D name be? (/showthread.php?tid=17128)

What will our 4D name be? - einmal - 04-18-2019

Hey everyone. I was thinking: Is it that Ra identifies as Ra in the channelings because that's how we identified Ra in the past? Did Ra give their name to us when first visiting? Or did we label Ra and Ra chose to stick with the label we had assigned unto them?

What will our name be in 4D? Perhaps it is established in 4th density as a type of general consensus/summary type of action.

I'd love to know more about Ra's time in 3rd density on Venus and if those of Ra used spoken language similar to how we do. I'd love to know how those languages worked. Pretty much everything about Ra in 3rd density is interesting to think about, I picture a much different society. The focus on sexual energy transfers makes me think of Ra's 3rd density experience as largely lacking in monogamous practice. I could be wrong about that but I don't recall any material about monogamy or "soul mate"-type ideas being discussed.

Were those of Ra frequently bedding each other to help one another heal? Perhaps BigSmile Although the idea seems kind of dirty in lieu of our culture; we're under high sexual distortion from Orion infringers. Also coming to mind is the prevalence of STDs; whether or not this was an issue in Ra's culture is unknown because I don't think we really have a frame of reference for Ra's 3rd density technological (medical) achievements. To me it seems that technological development merely acts as catalyst; surely cultures that never invented the resistor or hi-tech medical practices were able to realize Oneness and graduate to 4D. The vagueness of their stated focus on sexual energy transfers is intriguing nonetheless.

Slightly rambling post. Somehow I can't help but to be posting two topics in one Smile (Also I don't want to blow up the forum with tons of topics I started)

RE: What will our 4D name be? - Infinite - 04-18-2019

I believe there are no names after third density. Because the communication is telepathic and the entities are recognized by your unique vibrational frequency as a fingerprint.

RE: What will our 4D name be? - Cainite - 04-18-2019

Roo.. or Hoo

So later we get the chance to say ''I am Hoo'' and they'll be like ''who?'' and we'll say ''Yes'' BigSmile

Their names are like their phone numbers. an entity who wishes not to be easily called upon would choose a harder name I suppose

RE: What will our 4D name be? - AnthroHeart - 04-18-2019

Third density is Gaia.
Fourth density is Terra.
I've already heard it mentioned.

RE: What will our 4D name be? - kristina - 04-29-2019

7.9 ▶ Questioner: I have a question here, I believe, about that Council from Jim. Who are the members, and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen

Or we could say this....if the word and the action of love is of a vibrational frequency it has it's own signature that is recognisable by those of higher densities without having to say the "word" love. It has it's own signature and it can be perceived. So, you are an energetic frequency that has a particular vibrational frequential patterns that is recognised by higher densities and especially to the Father who did not "name you but rather created a signature of vibrational patterns that is as a snowflake where no two are alike. Did that even make sense? LOL