Bring4th
Harvest Mechanics - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Harvest Mechanics (/showthread.php?tid=17146)

Harvest Mechanics - Plenum - 04-22-2019

someone asked me question (just now) about the nature of Harvest.  I sent them a reply on Whatsapp.

I'll copy and paste my reply below, as it reflects my current understanding of things Smile

/ /

Regards 4d, this is the way I see it - given the information Ra provided (and my own sense of things /extrapolation).

a) there is a point in 3d time, at which the Logos determined that the period of 3d experience was given adequate opportunity. Ra referenced this as the 3x 25000 year cycles.

Ra also mentioned this as a kind of opening of a gate, like clockwork.

b) this time/date was roughly in 2011/2012. I don't think any human knows when exactly it was.

c) this marked the start of the Harvest period. All 3d humans who died from that point onwards, would be assessed as to their spiritual development following death of the physical body.

d) people who made the 4d harvest requirements (positive harvest) would be reborn on earth. Not necessarily immediately. People who made 4d harvest (negative) would find incarnation on a appropriate 4d negative planet. People who didn't satisfy 4d requirements at all, would repeat 3d on a suitable planet elsewhere, as earth is a designated 4d positive planet (given the weight of the positive harvest numbers).

e) because the 4d harvest (on earth) was lesser in number than the potential population, other positive 4d graduates would start incarnating on earth as well - initially in 3d bodies.

f) these 3d bodies would be subject to rapid genetic evolution (over a period of roughly 200 years) before they became fully fledged 4d physical vehicles. This is to ensure a smooth social and cultural transition to the new potentials. This phase has ALREADY BEGUN. In the coming decades, we will start to witness more and more paranormal phenomena, as the genetic material morphs. I would say that the 3d babies of today are 99% 3d, and already 1% 4d. This will express itself as greater intelligence, inbuilt compassion, deeper connection to the spirit complex.

As these kids reach teenage years, their harvested 4d natures will be more and more obvious. Society will begin to change, one adult at a time. Corruption (political, social, sexual) will just not be tolerated anymore.

g) this process will continue over a period of 200 years (my estimate). I'm not sure if or how many Wanderers will continue their service in a 4d physical vehicle. I am guessing that there will still be opportunities.

But because the fully fledged 4d physical body is also telepathic, they can have DIRECT CONTACT with Confederation sources, and so the need for Wanderers to be physically present, will be greatly reduced.

But I guess in the transition phase of 200 years, there will be opportunity for leadership and stewardship by Wanderers. But the numbers will be much less than currently.

So that's just my current viewpoint on things  BigSmile

RE: Harvest Mechanics - Infinite - 04-22-2019

I think alike. But, the negative social complexes will increase also due the delimitation of the two polarities (this is happening now with the rise of far right groups). So, while not occur something really big that affect whole planet and unmake all the condicioned reality, this delimitation will maintain.

RE: Harvest Mechanics - David_1 - 04-22-2019

Very well done Bring4th_Plenum!
   I want to add a few thoughts.
   I think I remember someone from the Confederation of Planets saying some few who are very close to harvest might get one more chance.  The Earth hasn’t changed that much yet.
   It’s a good thing that our sub-conscious minds are covered with a veil, so we don’t remember what we did before incarnation.  We have an entirely free will in our lives as to how we will live.
  Yes, I think there are already some genetic changes.  Why do you think there are so many TV commercials about sending in your DNA?  They mail to you some clues about your ancestry.  But I suspect the elite desire information about what is happening.
   It seems to me that one of the reasons each person is assigned to an appropriate planet is because physical bodies cannot easily survive when the person’s internal light doesn’t match the surrounding planet.  So, eventually service-to-self individuals will have to incarnate on a service-to-self planet, because they couldn’t physically survive here.  So, yes, corruption will become less and less because people oriented in that direction will be smaller in number as the current service-to-self individuals die away.
   It isn’t punishment for individuals who are not ready to graduate in the present harvest.  3D bodies would not do well on a 4D Earth.  Those who are not bright enough in their internal light will get a chance to continue on some other 3D planet until they are ready.
   I’m entirely speculating on the following statements.  If you want to graduate, I think every service-to-others activity (love, compassion, forgiveness …) and thought tends to brighten your light.  Likewise, every service-to-self activity (hate, theft, it’s all about me) tends to dim it.
   Throughout my life I have frequently enjoyed glancing at the sun for a very very brief moment.  Some fifty years ago I remember the sun looking yellow.  Now it looks distinctly white to me.
   Some people observe the Schumann resonances as published daily on the Internet by our Russian friends.  Before 2012 it was rare for electromagnetic frequencies of vibration of Earth to reach higher than 10 cycles per second.  The frequency of 7.8 cycles per second is the fundamental Earth frequency and has effects on all life on Earth.  Now they are for some hours sometimes 50 or above, reaching into the 90s on April 5.  I have no proof for this, but I’ll speculate that frequencies above 30 are associated with expressions like love and compassion.
   Many people will be surprised when the population of Earth begins to decline in the not so distant future.  Not everyone is ready to continue on a 4D Earth.  [Point e) on the above article was mentioned by the Confederation.]
   I think I remember the Confederation saying that currently the number of Wanderers is temporarily greatly increased, because Earth is having quite some difficulty in its positive harvest.  Thank you Confederation!
   Keep letting the Creator’s light shine through you.  I think you will enjoy the lack of dis-harmony in a 4D life!

RE: Harvest Mechanics - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-22-2019

So if I don't graduate in this lifetime, do I have to reincarnate elsewhere?

RE: Harvest Mechanics - David_1 - 04-22-2019

Question: “So if I don’t graduate in this lifetime, do I have to reincarnate elsewhere?”
   My understanding of what the Confederation of Planets say is that everyone gets as long as they need to make the choice.  Those now living on Earth will continue on the 4D positive Earth if they graduate positive when they die.  Those now living on Earth will continue on a different 4D negative planet if they graduate negative.  
   Those neither strongly positive nor strongly negative will continue on a different 3D planet until they make the choice to live strongly positive or negative.  Since Earth is becoming 4D positive, they wouldn’t do well here.

So in otherwords, this is the last lifetime I get on this planet? I figured I'd have another few hundred years before having to reincarnate elsewhere. That sucks. Better do everything I wanna do on this planet within this lifetime then.

RE: Harvest Mechanics - flofrog - 04-22-2019

EP it's better to live fully anyway, Smile even if it's maximum highs and downs... Wink then no regrets when you review the incarnation, instead you will feel, boy I did that too !!!!

Well I already have regrets, but I might as well not add to them.

RE: Harvest Mechanics - flofrog - 04-22-2019

EP think to yourself, whatever I did that day, that was my best response at that moment. So you should have no regrets in the very end...

(04-22-2019, 07:31 PM)flofrog Wrote: EP think to yourself,  whatever I did that day, that was my best response at that moment.  So you should have no regrets in the very end...

No. There were better ways I could've responded plenty of times to plenty of things. What I want now is a second chance. To get that, I'll have to change my frequency and be able to (in my head) "live" in the reality where I get one. It'll take a lot of working on myself and healing and practice though. Maybe I won't regret those things if I can get a second chance and use them for growth to become the person I want to reintroduce myself as. I'm trying to salvage whatever I can from the mistakes I've made.

RE: Harvest Mechanics - David_1 - 04-23-2019

Isn’t spiritual progress based on what we are, rather than what we were?

RE: Harvest Mechanics - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-23-2019

(04-23-2019, 03:32 AM)David_1 Wrote: Isn’t spiritual progress based on what we are, rather than what we were?

Yeah you're right. It is.

RE: Harvest Mechanics - Kiwi127 - 03-11-2020

So for us to graduate into 4D earth we need to lose our physical 3D bodies through the process of death. Or do we develop double bodies and gradually transition from one body to the next? Refering to sessions 63-64. Or is it that through generations our DNA will get more and more activated and we will move into another plane now invisible to us ?

RE: Harvest Mechanics - Luigi - 03-31-2020

(03-11-2020, 05:08 PM)Kiwi127 Wrote: So for us to graduate into 4D earth we need to lose our physical 3D bodies through the process of death. Or do we develop double bodies and gradually transition from one body to the next? Refering to sessions 63-64. Or is it that through generations our DNA will get more and more activated and we will move into another plane now invisible to us ?
  • "63.27 Questioner: I will make this statement, and you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green, that is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes."

• "63.28 Questioner: Then are these entities of which we spoke, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, are they the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?

Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true-color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence."

• "63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.
    This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.
    To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities."

• "63.14 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.
    We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction, to an entity oriented towards service to others, of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion."
My note: In short, it doesn't matter if an entity has a double activated body, they will still go through the process of death like everyone else who has the single yellow-ray activated body.

• 63.15 Questioner: Would the purpose in transitioning to Earth prior to the complete changeover then be for the experience to be gained here during the harvesting process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. These entities are not Wanderers in the sense that this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is earned only by those harvested third-density entities which have demonstrated a great deal of orientation towards service to others. It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting.
My note: I think it is a noteworthy statement when Ra said "there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting".

• "62.29 Questioner: Yes.

Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.
    Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.
    May we ask at this time if there be any brief queries?"

• 63.9 ▶ Questioner: Now, at present we have, in third-density incarnation on this plane, those third-density entities of the planet Earth who have been here for some number of incarnations who will graduate in the three-way split, either positive polarity remaining for fourth-density experience on this plane, the negative polarity harvestable going to another planet, and the rest unharvestable third density going to another third-density planet. In addition to these entities, I am assuming that we have here already some entities harvestable from other third-density planets who have come here and incarnated in third-density form to make the transition with this planet into fourth density, plus Wanderers.
    Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct except we may note a small point. The positively oriented harvested entities will remain in this planetary influence but not upon this plane.
My note: When Ra said "but not upon this plane" I think they meant that when Earth is fully 4D, the 4D entities on this planet won't be inhabiting this third density plane.

• "90.5 Questioner: You stated previously that fifth-density entities bear a resemblance to those of us in third density on planet Earth but fourth density does not. Could you describe the fourth-density entities and tell me why they do not resemble us?

Ra: I am Ra. The description must be bated under the Law of Confusion. The cause for a variety of so-called physical vehicles is the remaining variety of heritages from second-density physical vehicular forms. The process of what you call physical evolution continues to hold sway into fourth density. Only when the ways of wisdom have begun to refine the power of what you may loosely call thought is the form of the physical complex manifestation more nearly under the direction of the consciousness."

• 40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

• "63.8 Questioner: From last session, I would like to continue with a few questions about the fact that in fourth density red, orange, and green energies will be activated; yellow, blue, etc., being in potentiation. Right now, you say we have green energies activated. They have been activated for the last 45 years. I am wondering about the transition through this period so that the green is totally activated and the yellow is in potentiation. What will we lose as the yellow goes from activation into potentiation, and what will we gain as the green comes into total activation, and what is that process?

Ra: I am Ra. It is misleading to speak of gains and losses when dealing with the subject of the cycle’s ending and the green-ray cycle beginning upon your sphere. It is to be kept in the forefront of the faculties of intelligence that there is one creation in which there is no loss. There are progressive cycles for experiential use by entities. We may now address your query.
    As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.
    Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you.
    The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth density upon this plane.
    You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion."

My note: I also have some information from the Q'uo principle here on this subject:
  • "G: This next one comes in from S. “I have only recently been exposed to the term ‘Crystal Kids.’ I would like to know as much information as possible on these children. Who are Crystal Kids? How are they different from the Indigo Kids and what can you tell us about their purpose on Earth? I thank you for the opportunity to ask this.”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my sister. From our standpoint there is virtually no difference in those called Indigo Children and those called Crystal Kids. The designations indicate a double-activated third-density/fourth-density body, which makes such children, as they grow up, more able to access fourth-density reality. Since fourth density is here, since entities are living in a combined third-density/fourth-density atmosphere, there is an increasing ability for all people to work upon the, what this instrument would call, DNA; to work upon the self at the cellular level, lifting consciousness and asking it to take hold of the new reality that is interpenetrating third density.

These children are far more able to do this than those with only the yellow-ray body activated because their DNA is already altered to some extent. However, their purpose here is as pioneers. They come in, in terms of fourth density, within very basic and primitive conditions, and are giving their lives to help establish fourth density and to be bridges of light for those who would listen to that which they would have to say and to live in such a way as to follow such advice as they would give. To put it another way, they are here to radiate light and love, as are all entities. It is hoped by their higher selves that they will have more efficacy in doing so than those who have not the advantage of a double-activated body.
(https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2004/2004_0502.aspx)

• "Fox: Q'uo, I would like to ask: those of Ra told us that there were around 60 million wanderers on Earth in 1981. In the last channeling session, those of Q'uo stated that many of you are from elsewhere to aid this planet in its transition to the fourth density, and that those of Q'uo have knowledge of this type of experience, because many of you are portions of our own being, and have gone forth through the veil of forgetting to join others of like mind and kind, to serve the one in the many within the Earth planes. If you are able to tell us, roughly how many wanderers are there now in the Earth’s population?

Quo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. At this time there are approximately 350 million of these entities who have incarnated within your Earth planes in order to offer their service to those of this planet who would request such. Many have come in recent times also from other third-density planets who have made the graduation there, and are incarnating in what you may call the “doubly-activated bodies” in order to be of service in helping this planet make its transition into the fourth density of love and understanding. The number of these entities exceeds that of the wanderers, reaching nearly half a billion entities."
(https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2018/2018_0303.aspx)

RE: Harvest Mechanics - Stranger - 04-01-2020

Wow, Luigi, that is quite a monumental compilation of quotes. Thank you!

RE: Harvest Mechanics - flofrog - 04-01-2020

absolutely Luigi !!!Heart

RE: Harvest Mechanics - Kiwi127 - 04-01-2020

Amazing Luigi!