Bring4th
Is Sending Love STO? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is Sending Love STO? (/showthread.php?tid=17155)

Is Sending Love STO? - AnthroHeart - 04-27-2019

One service I can offer is Reiki or to send Love to where it is needed.
I think this is STO.

But I want to make sure it's not just an excuse to not to have to get out there and get my hands dirty.
It's easy to sit back on my chair and beam love to where I think it is needed, through how it feels.
But it is no stress on me.

If I took care of wolves or german shepherds, that might be more of a service, but I don't want to get bit.

I know service isn't always charity work.

But that 51% of the time (over 12 hours a day) having to think about other people seems very difficult to do.

Maybe I'm overthinking this, and when I pass on I'll think of how silly it was that I worried so much about it.

It's easy to send love, but it's like sending Tots and Pears as some atheists say. I don't know how much it really does.
I've sent money to shamans who needed it. I've donated my time to good causes like helping build homes for poor people.

But I don't know if sending Love is effective or even counts towards STO, or if it defeats the purpose of sending since I'm worried about it.
I know worrying just puts lines on my face, so I'm going to try not to do that anymore. What do others think?

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - Minyatur - 04-27-2019

I think you taint polarity with yours insecurities, as you believe you are not enough you believe you have to prove something, or earn points or some kind.

Polarity has more to do with an energetic state, you can consider this quote on polarity:

Quote:93.3 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. The foundation of our present illusion we have stated previously to be the concept of polarity. I would ask that since we have defined the two polarities as service to others and service to self, is there a more complete or eloquent or enlightening definition or any more information that we don’t have at this time on the two ends of the poles that would give us a better insight into the nature of polarity itself?

Ra: I am Ra. It is unlikely that there is a more pithy or eloquent description of the polarities of third density than service to others and service to self due to the nature of the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.

One might consider the polarities with the literal nature enjoyed by the physical polarity of the magnet. The negative and positive, with their electrical characteristics, may be seen to be just as in the physical sense. It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet.

Another method of viewing polarities might involve the concept of radiation/absorption. That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent.

They say that they use the term "service to others" and "service to self" merely because of our distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. The true principle is closer to energetic charges and so relate to your inner state and the dynamics it entails.

Your polarity is nothing about what actions you have achieved and instead more about what is natural to yourself. Are you using your external reality at its own detriment for your designs? Or are you in a state that you can be empathic to what surrounds you in a manner that you feel as one with it?

To harvest to 4D you don't have to make yourself a slave, you just need an openness to that you won't sacrifice everything external for your own distortions, because you identify yourself with the world and desire to co-exist with others rather than manipulate and use. Consider that our basic state is that of 2D animalistic behaviors, where we have instincts that it takes no self-awareness to act upon, as we become self-aware we face to make choices regarding these automatic self-preserving instincts in face of our understanding of both ourselves and the world we are apart of. So long things are automatic in your instincts, they are not polarizing in the 3D sense. That is why the material states that the 2D principle of serving the self includes the pack and tribe, because it is merely programmed within the instincts of the separate self to view the pack or tribe as the self. So familial love and patriotic love are without polarity because it is still within your conception of yourself within your 2D instincts. Self-realization brings one to transcend these instincts and this is what creates the need to make choice in our perspective and is what yields polarity. Moving toward 4D love is to transcend these instincts, so it goes somewhat in steps where first you can come to realize that you should treat everyone in your nation as your family, then that you should treat every other nation as your nation, then that you should treat every other specie as your specie. You really need to understand that 4D is not as much about service as it is about Universal Love, and that in Universal Love service comes naturally as it is unconditional to the distinctions between self and other-selves.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-27-2019

IMO, yes.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - AnthroHeart - 04-27-2019

(04-27-2019, 03:46 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: IMO, yes.

I should have asked, is it enough?

(04-27-2019, 04:08 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:

Fear is depolarizing, if that is what you want to know.

So operating from there would not be enough, because you are operating from your red ray.

Thank you Minyatur. I can operate from my heart when I feel that chakra activate.
I am now just trying to determine whether I should feel warm fuzzies or not when sending Love.
I feel a mildly pleasant sensation/pressure in my heart. I think it's doing something,
but I won't know until I pass on to the afterlife the impact I have made.

I also aim to balance myself, and from this I think I can radiate Love automatically.

(04-27-2019, 02:54 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I think you taint polarity with yours insecurities, as you believe you are not enough you believe you have to prove something, or earn points or some kind.

Polarity has more to do with an energetic state, you can consider this quote on polarity:

Quote:93.3 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. The foundation of our present illusion we have stated previously to be the concept of polarity. I would ask that since we have defined the two polarities as service to others and service to self, is there a more complete or eloquent or enlightening definition or any more information that we don’t have at this time on the two ends of the poles that would give us a better insight into the nature of polarity itself?

Ra: I am Ra. It is unlikely that there is a more pithy or eloquent description of the polarities of third density than service to others and service to self due to the nature of the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. However, we might consider the polarities using slightly variant terms. In this way a possible enrichment of insight might be achieved for some.

One might consider the polarities with the literal nature enjoyed by the physical polarity of the magnet. The negative and positive, with their electrical characteristics, may be seen to be just as in the physical sense. It is to be noted in this context that it is quite impossible to judge the polarity of an act or an entity, just as it is impossible to judge the relative goodness of the negative and positive poles of the magnet.

Another method of viewing polarities might involve the concept of radiation/absorption. That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent.

They say that they use the term "service to others" and "service to self" merely because of our distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity. The true principle is closer to energetic charges and so relate to your inner state and the dynamics it entails.

Your polarity is nothing about what actions you have achieved and instead more about what is natural to yourself. Are you using your external reality at its own detriment for your designs? Or are you in a state that you can be empathic to what surrounds you in a manner that you feel as one with it?

To harvest to 4D you don't have to make yourself a slave, you just need an openness to that you won't sacrifice everything external for your own distortions, because you identify yourself with the world and desire to co-exist with others rather than manipulate and use. Consider that our basic state is that of 2D bestiality, where we have instincts that it takes no self-awareness to act upon, as we become self-aware we face to make choices regarding these automatic self-preserving instincts in face of our understanding of both ourselves and the world we are apart of. So long things are automatic in your instincts, they are not polarizing in the 3D sense. That is why the material states that the 2D principle of serving the self includes the pack and tribe, because it is merely programmed within the instincts of the separate self to view the pack or tribe as the self. So familial love and patriotic love are without polarity because it is still within your conception of yourself within your 2D instincts. Self-realization brings one to transcend these instincts and this is what creates the need to make choice in our perspective and is what yields polarity. Moving toward 4D love is to transcend these instincts, so it goes somewhat in steps where first you can come to realize that you should treat everyone in your nation as your family, then that you should treat every other nation as your nation, then that you should treat every other specie as your specie. You really need to understand that 4D is not as much about service as it is about Universal Love, and that in Universal Love service comes naturally as it is unconditional to the distinctions between self and other-selves.

Did you really mean beastiality? That is sex with animals, so I'm not sure if you meant that. What word were you going for?
Maybe you meant animalistic? I would have liked this post except for that.

(04-27-2019, 10:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Did you really mean beastiality? That is sex with animals, so I'm not sure if you meant that. What word were you going for?

I meant animalistic. Sorry about that, my native language is not english.

I think in my language that word can mean both though.

It's cool. I always appreciate how helpful you have been.
You have been quite patient with me when I seem to repeat the same streak of questions
and concerns over and over again. I don't learn it seems.
Or maybe I'm exploring the same concepts from different angles.

Here, zoophilia and bestiality mean the same thing. It's actually quite illegal.

When I think of animalistic, I don't think that humans are much like that. Animalistic seems to be where there is no
sophistication. Dog eat dog world sort of thing. Much aggression. Reptile brain.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-28-2019

Enough for what? Harvest? Probably not. But then again, what the f*** do I know?

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - AnthroHeart - 04-28-2019

I think sending love can be enough to harvest if you have the right intention for doing it purely without expectation.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-28-2019

(04-28-2019, 01:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think sending love can be enough to harvest if you have the right intention for doing it purely without expectation.

Okay. Like I said "WTF do I know?" right?

(04-28-2019, 01:40 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 01:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think sending love can be enough to harvest if you have the right intention for doing it purely without expectation.

Okay. Like I said "WTF do I know?" right?

I don't think any of us really know. We're just guessing here.
Unless someone has been liberated through enlightenment.
I wouldn't take it too hard.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - Minyatur - 04-28-2019

(04-27-2019, 10:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: It's cool. I always appreciate how helpful you have been.
You have been quite patient with me when I seem to repeat the same streak of questions

I'm also a gemini, so I do that all the time too.

(04-27-2019, 10:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When I think of animalistic, I don't think that humans are much like that. Animalistic seems to be where there is no
sophistication. Dog eat dog world sort of thing. Much aggression. Reptile brain.

Well humans are a lot "dog eat dog world sort of thing" too, looks at wars and how capitalism works. On the other hand, parenthood is programmed in a lot of species' DNA and species like dogs have pack instincts.

The quote I was referring to was this one:

Quote:19.15 ▶ Questioner: Then the newest third-density beings who’ve just made the transition from second are still strongly biased towards self-service. There must be many other mechanisms to create an awareness of the possibility of service to others.

I am wondering, first— two things. I’m wondering about the mechanism and I am wondering when the split takes place where the entity is able to continue on the road towards service to self that will eventually take him to fourth or fifth density.

I would assume that an entity can continue— can start, say, in second density with service totally to self and continue right on through and just stay on what we would call the path of service to self and never ever be pulled over. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The second-density concept of serving self includes the serving of those associated with tribe or pack. This is not seen in second density as separation of self and other-self. All is seen as self since in some forms of second-density entities, if the tribe or pack becomes weakened, so does the entity within the tribe or pack.

The new or initial third-density entity has this innocent, shall we say, bias or distortion towards viewing those in the family, the society, as you would call, perhaps, country, as self. Thus though a distortion not helpful for progress in third density, it is without polarity.

The break becomes apparent when the entity perceives other-selves as other-selves and consciously determines to manipulate other-selves for the benefit of the self. This is the beginning of the road of which you speak.

Although it says new or initial third-density entity, elsewhere they do say that most humans, because of their short lifespans, are stuck in perpetual spiritual childhood. I think this explains a lot of human behaviors.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - RitaJC - 04-28-2019

I agree. Including becoming harvestable into 4D positive.

Love is who we are in our essence. Love seeks only to serve and doesn't expect ANYTHING "in return"

I feel bad now because I've asked my mom to help me with my electric bill since once it was $300/month for 3 months in a row,
and she refused. Maybe even her living with me should be a service from me without expecting anything in return.

She did put in new flooring panels, and does clean around the house, and provides food sometimes.
I should just not expect to get fully compensated for letting her live with me.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - David_1 - 04-28-2019

Indigo, you had questions about your relation to your mother.
   It seems to me that she is not intending to take advantage of you, since you mentioned things where she helped.
   Some questions you might ask yourself include:
   Does she have little or much money?
   Do you have enough that you can also support her?
   Is her attitude toward you one that you appreciate?
   Do you gain more with having her there with you than if she was not there?  What is it that you gain?  Does it include the gain from sharing love?
   Only you can answer questions like that.
   (When I was age 3 to 5, I didn’t contribute anything financially to our family, and my parents didn’t care.  Ha ha!)

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - Merrick - 04-28-2019

Ra has said the greatest service we can do is offer ourselves to the Creator, and given that the nature of creation is light/love, and we are all the Creator who has forgotten our true selves, I would argue sending unconditional love to another is a form of offering ourselves to the Creator. Is it enough for Harvest? Probably not if you’re doing it just for the purpose of reaching Harvest. But if you’re doing it for the love of love, the love of all, then maybe it is.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - ZW929 - 04-28-2019

Define “sending” define “Love” define “STO”

I need a ten page report by Sunday

“Thanks”.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - flofrog - 04-29-2019

(04-27-2019, 07:12 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

Fear is depolarizing, if that is what you want to know.

So operating from there would not be enough, because you are operating from your red ray.

Minyatur, I want to thank you. I love what you say about polarity and about so many other things in so many threads. It is wonderful to read your comments, really thank you

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - Cainite - 04-29-2019

(04-28-2019, 03:33 AM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 10:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: It's cool. I always appreciate how helpful you have been.

I'm also a gemini, so I do that all the time too.

(04-27-2019, 10:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When I think of animalistic, I don't think that humans are much like that. Animalistic seems to be where there is no

Well humans are a lot "dog eat dog world sort of thing" too, looks at wars and how capitalism works. On the other hand, parenthood is programmed in a lot of species' DNA and species like dogs have pack instincts.

The quote I was referring to was this one:

Quote:19.15 ▶ Questioner: Then the newest third-density beings who’ve just made the transition from second are still strongly biased towards self-service. There must be many other mechanisms to create an awareness of the possibility of service to others.

I am wondering, first— two things. I’m wondering about the mechanism and I am wondering when the split takes place where the entity is able to continue on the road towards service to self that will eventually take him to fourth or fifth density.

I would assume that an entity can continue— can start, say, in second density with service totally to self and continue right on through and just stay on what we would call the path of service to self and never ever be pulled over. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The second-density concept of serving self includes the serving of those associated with tribe or pack. This is not seen in second density as separation of self and other-self. All is seen as self since in some forms of second-density entities, if the tribe or pack becomes weakened, so does the entity within the tribe or pack.

The new or initial third-density entity has this innocent, shall we say, bias or distortion towards viewing those in the family, the society, as you would call, perhaps, country, as self. Thus though a distortion not helpful for progress in third density, it is without polarity.

The break becomes apparent when the entity perceives other-selves as other-selves and consciously determines to manipulate other-selves for the benefit of the self. This is the beginning of the road of which you speak.

Although it says new or initial third-density entity, elsewhere they do say that most humans, because of their short lifespans, are stuck in perpetual spiritual childhood. I think this explains a lot of human behaviors.

What if love for the family becomes unconditional? and went out of its way to make someone sacrifice to some extent.

There are many people who live with a physically or mentally unhealthy family member. if they see service is required there, even though they care for the rest of the world still they see the ones who are already loved on a personal level as priority.

Is that considered an animalistic instinct?

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - Minyatur - 04-29-2019

(04-29-2019, 02:12 AM)Cainite Wrote: What if love for the family becomes unconditional? and went out of its way to make someone sacrifice to some extent.

There are many people who live with a physically or mentally unhealthy family member. if they see service is required there, even though they care for the rest of the world still they see the ones who are already loved on a personal level as priority.

Is that considered an animalistic instinct?

Well it's not that you can't love your family, but true unconditional love wouldn't differentiate between family and strangers for example. You wouldn't sacrifice someone for the well being of your family.

So I guess the idea is to not love more, but then again it is natural to love "more" those whom you spend more time with as you get to know them in a deeper fashion.

This is what the material says on a clear yellow ray:
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

So about your question, if it was automatic to do so, then it would not be polarizing. If your realization of self and other-self created the need to make a choice, then it would yield polarity. The veil is there to accentuate the need of making a choice, which is what accelerates progress in this density, how deeply we can view ourselves as separate.

True unconditionality is a bit theoric in 3D I think and not the full point of the experience, we are just supposed to gain a leaning toward it. Still, I think it is an ideal helpful for balance and in 4D we will progress deeper in that direction. It is not so much human to have completely unblocked lower rays, so we will always be conditional to various extents.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - Minyatur - 04-29-2019

(04-27-2019, 10:30 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 10:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Did you really mean beastiality? That is sex with animals, so I'm not sure if you meant that. What word were you going for?

I meant animalistic. Sorry about that, my native language is not english.

I think in my language that word can mean both though.

Actually if I google the meaning of the word I get this:

Quote:bes·ti·al·i·ty
/ˌbesCHēˈalədē,ˌbisCHēˈalədē/
noun
savagely cruel or depraved behavior.
"there seems no end to the bestiality of human beings"
sexual intercourse between a person and an animal.

Still, even the first meaning was a bit off in what I was saying.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - speedforce131 - 04-30-2019

(04-27-2019, 02:17 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I don't know if sending Love is effective or even counts towards STO, or if it defeats the purpose of sending since I'm worried about it.
I know worrying just puts lines on my face, so I'm going to try not to do that anymore. What do others think?

Sending love is Service to Others however the true measure of whether it is or it is not, is the intent. Why are you sending that love? Another thing to think about is opportunity. In your daily round of activities, what opportunities do you have to send love to others? Or do you seek out each instance to do so? And why? Third, and this ties into the "why" of it. Does this person need the love that you are sending? For what particular reason is it called for?

For me, I go by each individual opportunity that presents itself in the day, and I make a choice as to whether or not I send love. You can send love in an infinitely variety of ways. Even words typed on the internet counts as sending love IF you know how to word such statements and the intent behind it is pure. When the other person FEELS what they are feeling BECAUSE you said something then you've just sent love.

(04-29-2019, 09:29 AM)Minyatur Wrote: True unconditionality is a bit theoric in 3D I think and not the full point of the experience, we are just supposed to gain a leaning toward it. Still, I think it is an ideal helpful for balance and in 4D we will progress deeper in that direction. It is not so much human to have completely unblocked lower rays, so we will always be conditional to various extents.

You don't just lean towards it. You do it. It's entirely possible. Jesus taught us how to love unconditionally.

RE: Is Sending Love STO? - Minyatur - 04-30-2019

(04-30-2019, 12:56 AM)speedforce131 Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 09:29 AM)Minyatur Wrote: True unconditionality is a bit theoric in 3D I think and not the full point of the experience, we are just supposed to gain a leaning toward it. Still, I think it is an ideal helpful for balance and in 4D we will progress deeper in that direction. It is not so much human to have completely unblocked lower rays, so we will always be conditional to various extents.

You don't just lean towards it. You do it. It's entirely possible. Jesus taught us how to love unconditionally.

I meant it in the sense that you are likely to have distortions to process and so it is an on-going process of transformation, of purifying the self free of distortion and toward cosmic love.

Then again, in the deeper sense, unconditionality is what is ever happening as the One is unconditionally all things. This entail being unconditional to conditionalities, as without distortions there is nothing to be unconditional toward. The Logos did not erase man because man became twisted in its ways, it allows free will to express and seek itself and each man is the Logos in that mold of a self realizing the same One found in each other things.

The best aid I know to work being unconditional is to remind oneself that all is truly well. Things are sought in free will, nothing will be overcome and yet all distortions will come to be resolved. This allows to center oneself in peace and from there to find love in the moment and love it.