Bring4th
Ra Involvement - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ra Involvement (/showthread.php?tid=17175)

Ra Involvement - AnthroHeart - 05-01-2019

Do you think that Ra would be involved in anyone's life here? If you are a wanderer of Ra would they be more eager to help in your life? Like when I need an energy boost or I feel anxious and need their light and love.

Right when I asked that question the song Glorious came on my playlist. It is one of my favorite songs from my favorite movie Rock Dog.

Do you think Ra does anything when we call out to them for help?

RE: Ra Involvement - Cyan - 05-01-2019

Yes, they respond instantly and clearly like most spirits do, you just need to calm down and listen to the signs, I have a "knocking on the air" spirit that makes random noices in walls when I ask questions to answer, its like a full case of poltergeist, quite calming.

RE: Ra Involvement - AnthroHeart - 05-01-2019

Is it possible for them to help balance my energy centers?

I know many guides could help but I feel a particular fondness for Ra. Maybe my spirit guide is of them.

RE: Ra Involvement - Cyan - 05-01-2019

Its good to navigate to spirits you feel an affinity for, they could help you balance but the idea is they cant help you directly, you need to do the actions yourself.

I don't see Ra as spirits. They are learning their lessons in the space/time just as we are. Although maybe they are more in time/space by 6D which they would be spirits.

RE: Ra Involvement - ada - 05-01-2019

They did say that they have never left our inner planes.

If they are in our inner planes is it dangerous to work with them so long as you don't channel them?

I read that channeling them is dangerous when you plan to share what you learn. But I just want to develop myself and maybe help others in a safe way.

RE: Ra Involvement - speedforce131 - 05-01-2019

(05-01-2019, 03:55 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Right when I asked that question the song Glorious came on my playlist. It is one of my favorite songs from my favorite movie Rock Dog.
You don't even want to get me started on music. It would BLOW your mind. I can't tell you all of it because it is deeply personal to me, but in general, the songs would actually fit a specific lesson, something I needed to know, a message, etc. The timing would be perfect. Even if I hit the shuffle button, the songs would be arranged in perfect order, relaying the exact message at the right time. I also find new interpretations to the songs relevant to my current issue at the time. Not only would this happen, but the actual Earth itself is involved too!

I usually walk outside every night and I listen to music while I walk. The song "Who Painted The Moon Black?" played. When it got to this part of the lyrics:

Quote:It must have been the darkest night
Not even a star in sight
Just as you walked away from me, now

I looked up, saw the full moon but it was surrounded by clouds. I could not see any stars near it whatsoever. The timing, the scene (like if I were to take a snapshot in time) was impeccable. There was actually a recent happening last night but it's so personal & far out there I can't share it. All I can say is that I'm still reeling from it today. It was more direct, obvious and easy to understand. It also was not one-way. It was two way as the intended person also felt it (this person knows nothing of Ra).

I'll take this time to thank Ra and all parties involved for the assistance. I can't wait until the time when we both can see how each event unfolded so perfectly.