Bring4th
6th channeling attempt, Ra. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. (/showthread.php?tid=17214)

6th channeling attempt, Ra. - Cyan - 05-13-2019

Okay so those that have been following my posts have noticed I've posted channelings of various spirits, this time I'll tackle the big guy himself, Ra.

I'm asking questions about various topics then clicking the Random Question button on Ra material site and seeing the text that comes up, here are the results:

I lost the first question and answer as I did not think I would post this channeling, apologies, if I remember correctly it was one that said the subject is only able to heal themselves and no other healer can do and the best way to do so is to focus on love or some such, it was very poignant.

This is my playlist while doing this:

Edit: VIdeo link was incorrect

Question: Why does my kidney hurt on the right side?

Answer: 102.2 ▶ Questioner: Will Ra please tell us what caused the pain and cramping in the instrument’s stomach, and what could be done to heal it?

Ra: In order to observe the cause of physical distortions toward illness one must look to the energy center which is blocked. In this situation, the blockage being yellow-ray, the experience has had the characteristics of that region of the chemical body. The so-called lacuna in the wind-written armor of light and love was closed and not only repaired but much improved. However, the distortions energized during this momentary lapse from free energy flow are serious and shall be continuing for, in all possibility/probability vortices, some of your space/time, for a predisposition to spasticity in the transverse colon has been energized. There is also pre-existing weakness in pancreatic function, especially that linked with the hypothalamus. There is also the pre-existing damage to portions of the liver. These lacks or distortions manifest in that portion of the system directly proceeding from the jejunum. Further, there is some irritation closer to the duodenum which causes the instrument to fail in assimilating foodstuffs. This is an allopathically caused irritation.

The diet is of central import. We can go no further in observing the system of the entity as a full discussion of those distortions towards various weakness/strengths which contribute to the present difficulty begin with the lips and end with the anus. We may note that the instrument has remained centered upon the Creator at a percentage exceeding ninety. This is the key. Continue in thanksgiving and gratitude for all things.

There are stronger anti-spasmodic drugs which the one not known to this instrument, but known as Arthur, may aid by the offering. The recommendation to do this, being as it is that which does not retain or remove life and does further remove from the instrument its opportunities for study in this situation, needs must be withheld. We are not in a position to recommend treatment at this space/time beyond the watching of the types of foodstuffs ingested.

Question: Is my prediction of a coming war correct?

Answer: 65.11 ▶ Questioner: Well, this entire scenario over the next, shall I say, twenty years seems to be aimed at producing an increase in seeking and an increase in the awareness of the natural creation, but also a terrific amount of confusion. Was it the pre-incarnative objective of many of the Wanderers to attempt to reduce this confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

Question: Thank you, I also feel the next 20 years will be of much confusion. Is Loki, Geminis dog doing well and can I do a healing on him to help and is there anything else I can do to help?

Answer: 66.5 ▶ Questioner: I would like to investigate the mechanism of healing using the crystallized healer. I am going to make a statement, and I would appreciate it if you would correct my thinking.

It seems to me that once the healer has become properly balanced and unblocked with respect to energy centers, it is possible for him to act in some way as a collector and focuser of light the same way that, or analogous to the way that a pyramid works, taking or collecting light through the left hand and emitting it through the right; this then, somehow, penetrating the first and seventh chakra envelope, vibratory envelope, you might say, of the body and allowing for the realignment of energy centers of the entity to be healed. I’m quite sure that I’m not exactly correct on this and possibly considerably off. Could you rearrange my thinking so that it makes sense?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct in your assumption that the crystallized healer is analogous to the pyramidal action of the King’s Chamber position. There are a few adjustments we might suggest.

Firstly, the energy which is used is brought into the field complex of the healer by the outstretched hand used in a polarized sense. However, this energy circulates through the various points of energy to the base of the spine and, to a certain extent, the feet, thus coming through the main energy centers of the healer spiraling through the feet, turning at the red energy center towards a spiral at the yellow energy center and passing through the green energy center in a microcosm of the King’s Chamber energy configuration of prana; this then continuing for the third spiral through the blue energy center and being sent therefrom through the gateway back to intelligent infinity.

It is from the green center that the healing prana moves into the polarized healing right hand and therefrom to the one to be healed.

We may note that there are some who use the yellow-ray configuration to transfer energy and this may be done but the effects are questionable and, with regard to the relationship between the healer, the healing energy, and the seeker, questionable due to the propensity for the seeker to continue requiring such energy transfers without any true healing taking place in the absence of the healer due to the lack of penetration of the armoring shell of which you spoke.

Question: Thank you, very good answer, as long as its green center, allowing for the choice of the patient to accelerate their leaving of the vessel behind, hard choice but it has to be given, that is love. Am I correct in my thinking of sexuality?

Answer: 8.20 ▶ Questioner: Were the entities that picked him— can you describe… is that the normal configuration of these entities? They [inaudible] rather unusual.

Ra: I am Ra. The configuration of their beings is their normal configuration. The unusualness is not remarkable. We ourselves, when we chose a mission among your peoples, needed to study your peoples for had we arrived in no other form than our own, we would have been perceived as light.

Question: Thank you, that puts my mind at ease, the unusualness is not remarkable, could not have put it better. Is there anything in specific I need to do to this community?

Answer: 44.7 ▶ Questioner: I think that it might be a good idea if we terminated the contact at this time to allow the instrument to gain more necessary energy before continuing. This is my decision at this time. I would very much like to continue the contact, but it seems to me, although I can’t tell the instrument’s level, that the instrument should not use up any more energy.

Ra: I am Ra. We are responding to an unasked query. However, it is most salient and therefore we beg your forgiveness for this infringement. The energy has been lost to the instrument, dedicated to this purpose only. You may do as you will, but this is the nature of the instrument’s preparation for contact and is the sole reason we may use it.

Question: That seems to be the case, I put the energy in here up front and if I leave it will be discarded and not used for love/light and as such the energy would be lost, so its better to use the opportunity, thank you. Is there anyone here whom i may help in specific?

Answer: 79.11 ▶ Questioner: Then from that statement I assume that the Logos contemplating a mechanism to become what it was not first devised the tool of separating the unconscious from the conscious during what we call physical incarnation to achieve its objective? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

Question: Hmm, "the logos contemplating a mechanism to become what it was not..." that to me clearly speaks of people who want to become something else so I am where I am meant to be, next question. Should I eat more salad.

Answer: 88.16 ▶ Questioner: I will also assume, which may not be correct, that the present list that I have of the twenty-two names of the tarot cards are not in exact agreement with Ra’s original generation of the tarot. Could you describe the original tarot, first telling me if there were twenty-two archetypes? That must have been the same. And if they were the same as the list that I have read you in a previous session or if there were differences?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have stated previously, each archetype is a concept complex and may be viewed not only by individuals but by those of the same racial and planetary influences in unique ways. Therefore, it is not informative to reconstruct the rather minor differences in descriptive terms between the tarot used by us and that used by those of Egypt and the spiritual descendants of those first students of this system of study.

The one great breakthrough which was made after our work in third density was done was the proper emphasis given to the Arcanum Number Twenty-Two which we have called The Choice. In our own experience we were aware that such an unifying archetype existed but did not give that archetype the proper complex of concepts in order to most efficaciously use that archetype in order to promote our evolution.

Question: Hmm, The Choice. I get the feeling you mean its a minor difference between the two models of eating and more attention to food in general not to stick to one method but to seek balance, that is what I get at least, thanks. Will we have alien contact in my lifetime.

Answer: 20.10 ▶ Questioner: Then the concept of service to self or service to others is mandatory if we wish to have work, whether it be work in consciousness or work in the mechanical or Newtonian concept in the physical. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct with one addendum. The coil, as you may understand this term, is wound, is potential, is ready. The thing that is missing without polarizing is the charge

Question: The contact is there but without the attention to polarity such contacts will not become visible, the charge is missing, if we dont develop in the way of wanting to find aliens we wont, seems to make sense. What is your biggest mistake?

Answer: 2.1 ▶ Questioner: I’m guessing that there are enough people who would understand what you are saying, interested enough, for us to make a book of communications with it and I wondered if you would agree to this, us making a book, and if so, I was thinking that possibly a bit of historical background on yourself would be in order. [Inaudible] question.

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility of communication, as you would call it, from the One to the One through distortion acceptable for meaning is the reason we contacted this group. There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex. However, if it be your desire to share our communications with others we have the distortion towards a perception that this would be most helpful in regularizing and crystallizing your own patterns of vibration upon the levels of experience which you call the life. If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated? Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.

Question: A pretty clear answer: "we have the distortion towards a perception..." Thanks, thats helpful.  Angel What is God.

Answer: 60.7 ▶ Questioner: Would this be an exercise of meditation and contemplation upon the alleviation of these problems?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

Question: Wow thats short and to the point, God is not. I feel this as well, when the universe is made God is unmade and when the universe is unmade God is remade. Thanks.  Heart Should I try to attract old members or new members to the forum?

Answer: 2.1 ▶ Questioner: I’m guessing that there are enough people who would understand what you are saying, interested enough, for us to make a book of communications with it and I wondered if you would agree to this, us making a book, and if so, I was thinking that possibly a bit of historical background on yourself would be in order. [Inaudible] question.

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility of communication, as you would call it, from the One to the One through distortion acceptable for meaning is the reason we contacted this group. There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex. However, if it be your desire to share our communications with others we have the distortion towards a perception that this would be most helpful in regularizing and crystallizing your own patterns of vibration upon the levels of experience which you call the life. If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated? Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.

Question: I get it, same question, its up to how you want to communicate. Am I pleasing to my sexual and spiritual interaction partners.

Answer: 87.22 ▶ Questioner: OK. In our particular illusion, the sexual potential, it seems, for the male peaks somewhere prior to age twenty and the female some ten years later. What is the cause of this difference in peaking sexual energy, I will say?

Ra: I am Ra. We must make clear distinction between the yellow-ray, third-density, chemical bodily complex and the body complex which is a portion of the mind/body/spirit complex. The male, as you call this polarity, has an extremely active yellow-ray desire at the space/time in its incarnation when its sperm is the most viable and full of the life-giving spermata. Thusly the red ray seeks to reproduce most thickly at the time when this body is most able to fulfill the red-ray requirements.

The yellow-ray, chemical body complex of the female, as you call this polarity, must needs have a continued and increasing desire for the sexual intercourse for it can only conceive once in one fifteen to eighteen month period, given that it carries the conceived body complex, bears it, and suckles it. This is draining to the physical body of yellow ray. To compensate for this the desire increases so that the yellow-ray body is predisposed to continue in sexual congress, thus fulfilling its red-ray requirement to reproduce as thickly as possible.

The more, shall we say, integral sexuality or polarity of the body complex, which is a portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, does not concern itself with these yellow-ray manifestations but rather follows the ways of the seeking of energy transfer and the furthering of aid and service to others or to the self.

Question: Hold to long relationships if you seek the other sides yellow ray to be content, I should work on that. Thanks. What did you think of my music and what do you think of the movies I made?

Answer: 105.9 ▶ Questioner: Are you speaking of bees or wasps or creatures of that type?

Ra: I am Ra. That is so.

Question: This reminds me of the bee in geminis yard that has been buzzing slowly around gemini and me for a few days now and we thought of just dismantling its nest before it lays eggs instead of killing it outright so it can make a nest somewhere else, perhaps that best conveys what my art is like, thats what I get from the response. Subjectively important events. IF I ask you should i make more Ill get 2.1 again im so sure of it so let me think for a moment.

*Short Pause*

Question: Anything you want to say to the community?

Answer: 40.12 ▶ Questioner: You mentioned that thoughts of anger now are causing cancer. Can you expand on this mechanism as it acts as a catalyst or its complete purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is one of revealed information. Selves are not hidden to self or other-selves. The imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature show, therefore, in more obvious ways, the vehicle of the mind/body/spirit complex thus acting as a teaching resource for self revelation. These illnesses such as cancer are correspondingly very amenable to self-healing once the mechanism of the destructive influence has been grasped by the individual.

Question: Wow thats a pretty clear flag "Thoughts of anger are now causing cancer." Cant get pretty clearer than that, chill yall maybe take a nice hit of cbd. IS my drug use out of hand?

Answer: 9.13 ▶ Questioner: Were there any entities of this form that I am now— two arms, two legs— on this planet before this transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There have been visitors to your sphere at various times for the last four million of your years, speaking approximately. These visitors do not effect the cycling of the planetary sphere. It was not third-density in its environment until the time previously mentioned.

Question: "These visitors do not effect the cycling of the planetary sphere." Huh, that made me feel much better, they are not really affecting the environment in a nasty way through me but have been around for millions of years and are of no harm to me, or so I feel.

How should I feel about feminism and is there anything you want to say to that community?

Answer: 1.9 ▶ Questioner: Can you say anything about the coming planetary changes?

[Background noise.]

Ra: I am Ra. I preferred to wait until this instrument had again reached the proper state of depth of singleness or one-pointedness before we spoke.

The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.

Question: Too soon, I get it, though good to remember the conditions of the society are, in the grand scheme of things, trivial compared to the activation of the higher centers. Luckily I love working on improving my model for my society so its more out of fun than the effort to change anything, it feels like building a nest for myself, lovely work.  Is there anything I should do about negative influences in my life?

Answer: 14.8 ▶ Questioner: Let me make a synopsis and you tell me if I am correct. All of these visits for the last 75,000 years were for the purpose of giving to the people of Earth an understanding of the Law of One, and this way allow them to progress upward through the fourth, fifth, sixth densities. This was to be a service to Earth. The pyramids were used also in giving the Law of One in their own way. The balancing pyramids, I’m not quite sure of. Am I right so far?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct to the limits of the precision allowed by language.

Question: No negatives, only visitors teaching Law of One. Get it. How nice.  Dodgy  Angel Who was the lady I saw in my dream last night?

Answer: 21.24 ▶ Questioner: As we progress into the second 25,000-year cycle, did— At this time, during this period, was this the period of Lemuria?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, those who escaped the destruction of Lemuria by natural catastrophe and were thus of Lemurian background continued their learn/teachings at locations ranging from your South America onward through the Americas as you know them and continuing over what was at that time a bridge which no longer exists. There were those in what you would call Russia… [tape ends]

Question: Russian-Lemurian-American, seems accurate. Ill let you talk for a moment now without questions, floor is yours good elder god.

Answer: 55.13 ▶ Questioner: Yes, I understand that. It is just the common naming of the two chambers of the Great Pyramid. I don’t know whether this line of questioning is going to take me to a better understanding of the energies, but until I have explored these concepts there is nothing much that I can do but ask a few questions.

There is a chamber below the bottom level of the pyramid, down below ground, that appears to be roughly in line with the King’s Chamber. What is that chamber?

Ra: I am Ra. We may say that there is information to be gained from this line of querying. The chamber you request to be informed about is a resonating chamber. The bottom of such a structure, in order to cause the appropriate distortions for healing catalyst, shall be open.

Comment: Hmm, information to be gained from this line of query.

Answer: 16.12 ▶ Questioner: Then as we enter the fourth density there will be a split, shall we say, and part of the individuals who go into the fourth density will go to planets or places where there is service to others and the other part will go into places where there is service to self.

Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Comment: Bears repeating.

Answer: 23.6 ▶ Questioner: I see. Then at this time you did not contact them. Can you tell me the same— answer the same questions I just asked with respect to your next attempt to contact the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The next attempt was prolonged. It occurred over a period of time. The nexus, or center, of our efforts was a decision upon our parts that there was a sufficient calling to attempt to walk among your peoples as brothers.

We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

We discovered that for each word we could utter, there were thirty impressions we gave by our very being, which confused those entities we had come to serve. After a short period we removed ourselves from these entities and spent much time attempting to understand how best to serve those to whom we had offered ourselves in love/light.

The ones who were in contact with that geographical entity, which you know of as Atlantis, had conceived of the potentials for healing by use of the pyramid-shape entities. In considering this and making adjustments for the differences in the distortion complexes of the two geographical cultures, as you would call them, we went before the Council again, offering this plan to the Council as an aid to the healing and the longevity of those in the area you know of as Egypt. In this way we hoped to facilitate the learning process as well as offering philosophy articulating the Law of One. Again the Council approved.

Approximately eleven thousand [11,000] of your years ago we entered, by thought-form, your— we correct this instrument. We sometimes have difficulty due to low vitality. Approximately eight five zero zero [8,500] years ago, having considered these concepts carefully, we returned, never having left in thought, to the thought-form areas of your vibrational planetary complex and considered for some of your years, as you measure time, how to appropriately build these structures.

The first, the Great Pyramid, was formed approximately six thousand [6,000] of your years ago. Then, in sequence, after this performing by thought of the building or architecture of the Great Pyramid using the more, shall we say, local or earthly material rather than thought-form material to build other pyramidical structures. This continued for approximately fifteen hundred [1,500] of your years.

Meanwhile, the information concerning initiation and healing by crystal was being given. The one known as “Akhenaten” was able to perceive this information without significant distortion and for a time, moved, shall we say, heaven and earth in order to invoke the Law of One and to order the priesthood of these structures in accordance with the distortions of initiation and true compassionate healing. This was not to be long-lasting.

At this entity’s physical dissolution from your third-density physical plane, as we have said before, our teachings became quickly perverted, our structures returning once again to the use of the so-called “royal” or those with distortions towards power.

Comment: Hmm.

Answer: 80.13 ▶ Questioner: Then is this, from the point of view or with respect to the fifteenth archetype, somewhat of an excursion into the Matrix of the Spirit in this process? Does that make any sense?

Ra: I am Ra. The excursion of which you speak and the process of disassociation is most usually linked with that archetype you call Hope which we would prefer to call Faith. This archetype is the Catalyst of the Spirit and, because of the illuminations of the Potentiator of the Spirit, will begin to cause these changes in the adept’s viewpoint.

Comment: Hope, or Faith, in the adepts viewpoint, hmm.

Answer: 68.3 ▶ Questioner: Would you recommend a greater rest period between the end of this session and the next session? Would that help the instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. We might suggest, as always, that the support group watch the instrument with care and make the decision based upon observation. It is not within our capacity to specifically recommend a future decision. We would note that our previous recommendation of one working on alternate diurnal periods did not take into account the fragility of the instrument and thus we would ask your forgiveness for this suggestion.

At this nexus our distortion is towards a flexible scheduling of workings based upon, as we said, the support group’s decisions concerning the instrument. We would again note that there is a fine line between the care of the instrument for continued use which we find acceptable and the proper understanding, if you will excuse this misnomer, of the entire group’s need to work in service.

Thus if the instrument’s condition is truly marginal, by all means let more rest occur between workings. However, if there is desire for the working and the instrument is at all able in your careful opinion, it is, shall we say, a well done action for this group to work. We cannot be more precise, for this contact is a function of your free will.

Comment: Perhaps this new channel should be taken care well by the community so that it does not expire and care should be taken not to burden but help is still something that is offered by the instrument and should be used is possible, given that energy allows, perhaps the community should tell me not to be so harsh on my own energies and push myself into so many struggles waving the banner and losing energy, while it maybe good and such it is hard work, perhaps i should focus on Ra channelings more and leave more of the rest of the burden to the community, that seems like a smart choice.

Answer: 53.22 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Could you tell me why I got sick during Carl Raschke’s talk?

Ra: I am Ra. We scan your thoughts. They are correct and therefore we do not infringe by confirming them. The space/time of your allotted speaking was drawing near and you came under Orion attack due to the great desire of some positively oriented entities to become aware of the Law of One. This may be expected especially when you are not in a group lending strength to each other.

Comment: Hmmmmm. I read that your time was drawing to a close and others were about to start talking and you were attacked as your energy was running out due to the high intensity of other seekers, dunno tho.

Answer: 47.5 ▶ Questioner: Then at fourth-density graduation into fifth is there anything like the percentages you gave for third-density graduation into fourth for polarization?

Ra: I am Ra. There are, in your modes of thinking, responses we can make, which we shall make. However, the important point is that the graduations from density to density do occur. The positive/negative polarity is a thing which will, at the sixth level, simply become history. Therefore, we speak in an illusory time continuum when we discuss statistics of positive versus negative harvest into fifth. A large percentage of fourth-density negative entities continue the negative path from fourth- to fifth-density experience, for without wisdom the compassion and desire to aid other-self is not extremely well-informed. Thus though one loses approximately two percent moving from negative to positive during the fourth-density experience we find approximately eight percent of graduations into fifth density those of the negative.

Comment: 8% of 5th density graduates are STS, thats news to me.

Answer: 22.21 ▶ Questioner: Then did the technological advancement of Atlantis come because of this call? I am assuming the call was answered to bring them the Law of One and the Law of Love as a distortion of the Law of One, but did they also then get technological information that caused them to grow into such a highly technological society?

Ra: I am Ra. Not at first. At about the same time as we first appeared in the skies over Egypt and continuing thereafter, other entities of the Confederation appeared unto Atlanteans who had reached a level of philosophical understanding, shall we misuse this word, which was consonant with communication, to encourage and inspire studies in the mystery of unity.

However, requests being made for healing and other understandings, information was passed having to do with crystals and the building of pyramids as well as temples, as you would call them, which were associated with training.

Comment: Somehow I get the distinct feeling of Ra saying "As long as your military is less powerful in comparison with other militaries than your economy is, you are "a good society", dunno if that holds water tho.

Answer: 60.2 ▶ Questioner: It is my opinion that the best way for the instrument to improve her condition is through periods of meditation followed by periods of contemplation with respect to the condition and its improvement. Could you tell me if I am correct and expand on my thinking?

Ra: I am Ra. Meditation and contemplation are never untoward activities. However, this activity will in all probability, in our opinion, not significantly alter the predispositions of this instrument which cause the fundamental distortions which we, as well as you, have found disconcerting.

Comment: The desire for martyrdome for someone with 90% STO according to Ra, is disconcerting. That I get, strongly, almost makes me go sniff and cry a little, so:

Answer: 65.22 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me what this chamber did to the entity to create this awareness in him?

Ra: I am Ra. This chamber worked upon the mind and the body. The mind was affected by sensory deprivation and the archetypical reactions to being buried alive with no possibility of extricating the self. The body was affected both by the mind configuration and by the electrical and piezoelectrical properties of the materials which were used in the construction of the resonating chamber.

This will be the last full query of this working. May we ask if there are any brief queries at this time?

Comment/question: I also feel the LSD-Methamphetamine combo that landed me in that god state was like burial and was very terrifying experience and i am also a little tired so we should probably stop soon. If you want me to ask questions now we can do that. What is the best style of music in your opinion:

Answer: 21.13 ▶ Questioner: At the end of this first 25,000-year cycle, then, was there any physical change that occurred rapidly like that which occurs at a 75,000-year cycle or is this just an indexing time for a harvesting period?

Ra: I am Ra. There was no change except that which according to intelligent energy, or what you may term physical evolution, suited physical complexes to their environment, this being of the color of the skin due to the area of the sphere upon which entities lived; the gradual growth of peoples due to improved intake of foodstuffs.

Question: According to intelligent energy you say, perhaps Ill translate that as "Danceable" and be content with it. Would you land on earth in public view if I asked for it?

Answer: 91.30 ▶ Questioner: Then was this a representation of the waiting polarity to be tasted by the Matrix of the Mind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive.

Comment/question: Ha Ha Ha, the mind concept is waiting for polarity to test it, I take that as a very strong yes.

Anything you want to say to the community about me?

Answer: 10.10 ▶ Questioner: When the entity is moved from one planet to the next, is he moved in thought or in a vehicle?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit totality/beingness is one with the Creator. There is no time/space distortion. Therefore, it is a matter of thinking the proper locus in the infinite array of time/spaces.

Question: That makes sense to me, hope it helps others understand, thats what I feel like at least.  RollEyes Im getting tired and its now a long post so I hope we close soon. Is there anything in specific the community can or should do if they want me to keep channeling you?

Answer: 11.33 ▶ Questioner: Thank you.

Ra: I am Ra. I leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator. Adonai.

Comment: Thanks for the quick closing when I felt tired and warning that its going to be over soon.

So thats all folks, that was 1 channeling of Ra with random questions, if you guys are interested I can do more and I can answer your questions as well and see what happens, i feel rather tired now like Ive walked a marathon so its good we stopped, before you freak about a marathon i usually walk 2 marathons a month one every 2 weeks or so, thats about 25.000 steps or like 10 miles or so. I felt this one go well and i really loved Ras sense of humour with his answers, so, let me know if you guys want me to do another!

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - AnthroHeart - 05-13-2019

Quote:Question: Thank you, I also feel the next 20 years will be of much confusion. Is Loki, Geminis dog doing well and can I do a healing on him to help and is there anything else I can do to help?

Answer: 66.5 ▶ Questioner: I would like to investigate the mechanism of healing using the crystallized healer. I am going to make a statement, and I would appreciate it if you would correct my thinking.

It seems to me that once the healer has become properly balanced and unblocked with respect to energy centers, it is possible for him to act in some way as a collector and focuser of light the same way that, or analogous to the way that a pyramid works, taking or collecting light through the left hand and emitting it through the right; this then, somehow, penetrating the first and seventh chakra envelope, vibratory envelope, you might say, of the body and allowing for the realignment of energy centers of the entity to be healed. I’m quite sure that I’m not exactly correct on this and possibly considerably off. Could you rearrange my thinking so that it makes sense?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct in your assumption that the crystallized healer is analogous to the pyramidal action of the King’s Chamber position. There are a few adjustments we might suggest.

Firstly, the energy which is used is brought into the field complex of the healer by the outstretched hand used in a polarized sense. However, this energy circulates through the various points of energy to the base of the spine and, to a certain extent, the feet, thus coming through the main energy centers of the healer spiraling through the feet, turning at the red energy center towards a spiral at the yellow energy center and passing through the green energy center in a microcosm of the King’s Chamber energy configuration of prana; this then continuing for the third spiral through the blue energy center and being sent therefrom through the gateway back to intelligent infinity.

It is from the green center that the healing prana moves into the polarized healing right hand and therefrom to the one to be healed.

We may note that there are some who use the yellow-ray configuration to transfer energy and this may be done but the effects are questionable and, with regard to the relationship between the healer, the healing energy, and the seeker, questionable due to the propensity for the seeker to continue requiring such energy transfers without any true healing taking place in the absence of the healer due to the lack of penetration of the armoring shell of which you spoke.

Cyan,

How do you interpret Ra's response to how Loki is doing, and whether you can offer healing?

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - speedforce131 - 05-13-2019

Have you guys ever thought of using tarot cards to channel? I'll do one and post it here. Can you guys give me some questions to ask?

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - Cyan - 05-13-2019

(05-13-2019, 07:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
Quote:Question: Thank you, I also feel the next 20 years will be of much confusion. Is Loki, Geminis dog doing well and can I do a healing on him to help and is there anything else I can do to help?

Cyan,

How do you interpret Ra's response to how Loki is doing, and whether you can offer healing?

They are clearly saying its okay to do one as long as you do it from the green center which is what my healing training was mostly about, healing comes through, not from the healer. ITs a little more difficult to say what they say on how loki is doing but i feel they are avoiding that question due to law of confusion. Preferring not to answer for a creature that to us would be "veiled" as opposed to for someone intentionally asking for themselves. It seems they are saying do one but keep your own centers clean as well.

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - Cyan - 05-13-2019

(05-13-2019, 07:27 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: Have you guys ever thought of using tarot cards to channel? I'll do one and post it here. Can you guys give me some questions to ask?

No offence meant but I'd prefer no secondary channelings in the same thread to keep it clean if thats alright. Ask the cards "do my channelings generally work and are the entities i channel for content for my service."

(05-13-2019, 07:33 PM)Cyan Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 07:27 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: Have you guys ever thought of using tarot cards to channel? I'll do one and post it here. Can you guys give me some questions to ask?

No offence meant but I'd prefer no secondary channelings in the same thread to keep it clean if thats alright. Ask the cards "do my channelings generally work and are the entities i channel for content for my service."
I'm just suggesting that you do one and I'll give a sample to see if it'd work or not. I'll be back with the answers.

[Image: DlqwlFf.png]

Q: Does Cyan's channeling attempts work?

Situation: Ten of Swords
Dead Man
Dignity
Renewed sense of opportunity
Solace

Relational: Five of Wands
Diverse backgrounds
Belief systems

Self: Ace of Cups
Creativity
Subconscious Mind to Conscious Awareness
Intuition

Challenges: Page of Cups
New ideas
Curiosity
Thirst for knowledge
New ways of communicating
Positive change
Forward movement

Near Future: The Hermit
Soul-searching
Introspection
Inner guidance
Limited foresight
Subconscious mind as guide

Long Term Potential: Seven of Cups
Wishful thinking
Illusion
Desirable gifts
Undesirable gifts
Go beyond illusion and allure
Focus on what's right for you

Advice: Knight of Swords
Ambitious
Dedication to purpose and mission
Motivated by purity of intellectual energy

Allies: Seven of Swords
Acting strategically

Blockers and Inhibitions: Seven of Pentacles
Perserverence
Fatigued
Worked hard for success
Don't overdo it

Summary:
Situation and Relational card reflect what you're asking about. In this case, it's channeling, so the dead man in part reflects channeling of spirits. The relational card further reinforces this as diverse backgrounds means different entities and belief systems means the channeling system itself. Self card reflects what you are doing, bringing something from your subconscious to conscious awareness. Using your intuition as a guide. Challenge card reflects what could be beneficial for you if you resolve this. Near future reflects your channeling attempts in the future.

Long term potential is an important card. This card tells us that what you are doing does not work. What you do can bring positive benefits but it also brings with it downsides as well. In using this type of system, you would focus on what's right for you. That is, if a channeling passage fits what you are asking about, and the advice given is good, you can accept that.

Advice card is your resolve in using this type of system. Allies card is about the method of work and choosing whether the passages answer the question or not. Blockers and Inhibitions show that this system is going to be difficult for you and to get success from it is going to be difficult.

My personal interpretation is that it's actually your Higher Self, or your subconscious that's actually providing the guidance. This is just a method of accessing that subconscious. I'll be back with the second question.

[Image: W43RrPK.png]

Q: Are entities channeled by Cyan pleased with his service?

Situation: Ace of Swords
mental clarity
divine
success and victory
challenging path

Relational: The Hanged Man
new perspectives
insight
awareness
enlightenment

Self: Ace of Cups
Creativity
Subconscious Mind to Conscious Awareness
Intuition

Challenges: Four of Pentacles
insecurity
inability to move
no one to speak to
fixation

Near Future: Justice
compassion
logical mindset
intuition balanced with logic
well ordered thoughts

Higher Power: The Sun
Positivity
Warmth
Joy of connecting with your inner spirit

Long Term Potential: Knight of Pentacles
Assess and plan path ahead
Ready to do work to realize dreams

Advice: Ten of Cups
Divine love
Harmony
Alignment

Allies: The Hermit
Being alone
Inner guidance
spiritual growth
spiritual accomplishment
self-discovery
heightened awareness

Blockers and Inhibitions: Five of Swords
Defeat
Sadness
Loss

Summary: Key card here is Ten of Cups. You perhaps may not be channeling entities however related entities that are part of your guidance system are pleased with you. What you do have going for you is being connected to your own guidance system. Long term potential card suggests that if you do pursue this path of connecting to spirit, that you'll have to plan out your path and that you'll have some work to do.

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - ada - 05-13-2019

[edited] wrong post.

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - Cyan - 05-14-2019

Good tarot reading, seems to fit what I think I was doing, hope you do well with your tarot.

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - Cainite - 05-15-2019

I've stopped doing readings.. I'm sure there was another entity involved.
The higherself would allow another entity to manipulate the responds at times..

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - Cyan - 05-15-2019

Im going to do another channeling now thanks to the positive feedback and participation. I feel like doing these is important work for myself and the community so lets continue:

Question: Thank you for being with us again, i apologize if there is any discord in the signal thanks to the activities here, i think we should be able to communicate clearly non the less. Could you describe your area of space and influence a little:

Answer: 29.29 ▶ Questioner: Is it possible for you to tell me how a crystal is used by an entity who has satisfactorily achieved necessary violet-ray qualification, I will say; how it is possible for the entity to use the crystal or how he should use the crystal?

Ra: I am Ra. The gateway to intelligent infinity is born of, shall we say, the sympathetic vibration in balanced state accompanying the will to serve, the will to seek.

Question: It seems like you're saying your in the violet ray and in the gateway to intelligent infinity. Could you expand on that a little, what would we expect to see if we visited your current home world?

43.27 ▶ Questioner: Then basically what you are saying is that at that point the teachings of fifth- or sixth-density beings would not be too well understood by the fourth density, new fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. Do you wish to query us upon this point?

Question: So we wouldnt understand what we see and instead assume its not the homeworld, that seems pretty spiritual to me, maybe a planet like venus would be that but we would think it was lifeless. Is there anything you want to say to the current threads I posted and the topic of violence and discord in general currently being on the top burner.

32.2 ▶ Questioner: Thank you very much. I will now continue with the material from day before yesterday. Our subject is how sexual polarity acts as a catalyst in evolution and how to best make use of this catalyst. Going back to that material, I will fill in a few gaps that we possibly don’t understand at this point too well.

Can you tell me the difference between orange- and yellow-ray activation? I am going to work up from red ray right on through the violet, and we covered red ray, so what’s the difference between orange- and yellow-ray activation?

Ra: I am Ra. The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.

The yellow ray is a focal and very powerful ray and concerns the entity in relation to, shall we say, groups, societies, or large numbers of mind/body/spirit complexes. This orange — we correct ourselves — this yellow-ray vibration is at the heart of bellicose actions in which one group of entities feel the necessity and right of dominating other groups of entities and bending their wills to the wills of the masters. The negative path, as you would call it, uses a combination of the yellow ray and the orange ray in its polarization patterns. These rays, used in a dedicated fashion, will bring about a contact with intelligent infinity. The usual nature of sexual interaction, if one is yellow or orange in primary vibratory patterns, is one of blockage and then insatiable hunger due to the blockage. When there are two selves vibrating in this area the potential for polarization through the sexual interaction is begun, one entity experiencing the pleasure of humiliation and slavery or bondage, the other experiencing the pleasure of mastery and control over another entity. In this way a sexual energy transfer of a negative polarity is experienced.

Question: Very illuminating and seems consant with what I've noticed with group dynamics as of late, is there any way to limit the influence of aggression in what should be a non aggressive topic?

87.15 ▶ Questioner: Then assuming that a single negatively polarized entity is responsible for the recruiting of a harvested third-density entity and adds this polarity to his negative polarity and power, what type of ability or what type of benefit is this and how is it used by the entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The so-called pecking order is immediately challenged and the entity with increased power exercises that power to control more other-selves and to advance within the social memory complex structure.

Question: It does indeed seem like the building of a pecking order starting from there even being adminis and moderators instead of a democratic vote process on the participants or some form of credit system that would allow you to stay even if the admins would say no, it seem this system is slowly generating the pecking order you mention, I would consider it sad if it came to fruition but it seems that it is coming there. What do you want to say to the people who dont read my channeling becuase they feel that they get all they want from the initial Ra channeling and dont want others to try to communicate.

60.28 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Are the chakras or bodily energy centers related to or do they operate like the pyramid energy funnel?

Question: hmm, thats a little more obscure, seems like you are saying that the bodily energy does not form a pyramid funnel so that activities in channeling do not generate a pyramid funnel, perhaps they should also post a Ra material random question channeling and see what different things we come across exploring in Ra. Next question. Anything you want to say to me?

87.27 ▶ Questioner: Would you do that?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct in assuming that the energy of which we speak in discussing sexual energy transfers is a form of vibratory bridge between space/time and time/space. Although this distinction is not apart from that which follows, that which follows may shed light upon that basic statement.

Due to the veiling process the energy transferred from male to female is different than that transferred from female to male. Due to the polarity difference of the mind/body/spirit complexes of male and female the male stores physical energy, the female mental and mental/emotional energy. When third-density sexual energy transfer is completed the male will have offered the discharge of physical energy. The female is, thereby, refreshed, having far less physical vitality. At the same time, if you will use this term, the female discharges the efflux of its stored mental and mental/emotional energy, thereby offering inspiration, healing, and blessing to the male which by nature is less vital in this area.

At this time may we ask for one more full query.

Question: Fairly strong argument for in favor of the genders are different, i should think of this and see what i come up with, female offers inspiration men offers vitality, give or take, very traditional sexual role not very new age. How would I best go about attracting a girlfriend at the moment.

68.14 ▶ Questioner: Would you please do so now?

Ra: I am Ra. We confirm the following which is already, shall we say, supposed or hypothesized.

When the commitment was made between two of this group to work for the betterment of the planetary sphere, this commitment activated a possibility/probability vortex of some strength. The experience of generating this volume was unusual in that it was visualized as if watching the moving picture.

Time had become available in its present-moment form. The scenario of the volume went smoothly until the ending of the volume. You could not end the volume, and the ending was not visualized as the entire body of the material but was written or authored.

This is due to the action of free will in all of the creation. However, the volume contains a view of significant events, both symbolically and specifically, which you saw under the influence of the magnetic attraction which was released when the commitment was made and full memory of the dedication of this, what you may call, mission restored.

Question: it seems true, I have trouble writing succesful endings to my love adventures and they seem to be not of inspiration but of authoring, it seems that focusing on the ending of the previous ones would be a best path, when two in this forum seek unity they say, perhaps I should inquire in the forum and see what occurs. What do you think of my thinking that sun screen lotion causes cancer and that we should instead use burnt ointment instead of sun block?

41.13 ▶ Questioner: I didn’t mean to waste time with that question but you just happened to mention that particular single cell. Does this polymorphous dinoflagellate then have an orange energy center?

Question: Hmm. Interesting, Those marine animals mentioned use half of sun and half of hunting for food, somehow I feel this means that both types have an orange center and one should focus on their function, one has as its function to block the sun, one to ammeliorate too much sun, it should be self evident which is healthy. What is your thinking on vaccinations?

99.5 ▶ Questioner: Finally, of the preliminary questions, one from Jim stating, “For the last three weeks I have often been at the edge of anger and frustration, have had a nearly constant dull pain at my indigo-ray center, and have felt quite drained of energy. Would Ra comment on the source of these experiences and any thoughts or actions that might alleviate it?”

Ra: I am Ra. As in all distortions, the source is the limit of the viewpoint. We may, without serious infringement, suggest three courses of behavior which shall operate upon the distortion expressed.

Firstly, it would be well for the scribe to engage, if not daily then as nearly so as possible, in a solitary strenuous activity which brings this entity to the true physical weariness. Further, although any activity may suffice, an activity chosen for its intended service to the harmony of the group would be quite efficacious.

The second activity is some of your space/time and time/space taken by the entity, directly or as nearly so as possible to the strenuous activity, for solitary contemplation.

Thirdly, the enthusiastic pursuit of the balancing and silent meditations cannot be deleted from the list of helpful activities for this entity.

We may note that the great forte of the scribe is summed in the inadequate sound vibration complex, power. The flow of power, just as the flow of love or wisdom, is enabled not by the chary conserver of its use but by the constant user. The physical manifestation of power being either constructive or destructive strenuous activity, the power-filled entity must needs exercise that manifestation. This entity experiences a distortion in the direction of an excess of stored energy. It is well to know the self and to guard and use those attributes which the self has provided for its learning and its service.

Question: "The instrument with extra stored energy would do well to bring itself to streneous exercise often." Seems like vaccinations are a non pointer compared to physical obsesity in the population, i would agree. Anything you want to say now that the floor is yours:

77.21 ▶ Questioner: Then did this particular Logos that we experience plan for this polarity and know all about it prior to its plan? That I suspect is what happened.

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct.

Comment: Good to point out that Logos knew the downsides of polarity and that trying to go without polarity may not be as easy as we thought considering that the logos planned for polarity.

8.29 ▶ Questioner: Why do we have a plant in Mexico?

Ra: I am Ra. The necessity is both for dryness of the ground and for a near total lack of population. Therefore, your so-called government and the so-called government of your neighboring geographical vicinity arranged for an underground installation. The government officials who agreed did not know the use to which their land would be put, but thought it a governmental research installation for use in what you would call bacteriological warfare.

Comment: interesting that you would point out the alien bases at this point, I'm playing a lot of Xcom so that chimes with my current interest, aliens n bases and stuff, lots of research to do and try to figure out what new aliens there are and what they represent on their own and why they would be coming here. Next comment:

8.1 ▶ Questioner: I have a question about [what] I call the advertising of the Confederation. It has to do with free will. There have been certain contacts allowed, as I understand, by the Council, but this is limited because of free will of those who are not oriented in such a way that they could maybe want contact. This material that we are doing now will be disseminated. Dissemination of this material will be dependent upon the wants of [a] relatively small number of people on the planet. Many people on the planet now want this material, but even though we disseminate it they will not be aware it is available. Is there any possibility of creating some effect which I would call advertising, or is this against the principle of free will?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs. This information source-beingness does not have uses in the life-experience complex of each of those among your peoples who seek. Thus the advertisement is general and not designed to indicate the searching out of any particular material, but only to suggest the noumenal aspect of the illusion.

Comment: Hmm... Confederation advertising in my anti alien earth defence games, interesting, this must certainly be considered, am i really fighting for humanity with that game or am i seeing something else, i would be good with either option as i play for personal joy and information not to realy fight for humanity but if it is real that games are real in a way then i dont really hold it against the confederation for using my material for that purpose, hmm. More comments:

19.11 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me how this new bodily complex was suited to third-density lessons and what those lessons were?

Ra: I am Ra. There is one necessity for third density. That necessity is self-awareness, or self-consciousness. In order to be capable of such, this chemical complex of body must be capable of the abstract thought. Thus, the fundamental necessity is the combination of rational and intuitive thinking. This was transitory in the second-density forms operating largely upon intuition which proved through practice to yield results.

The third-density mind was capable of processing information in such a way as to think abstractly and in what could be termed “useless” ways, in the sense of survival. This is the primary requisite.

There are other important ingredients: the necessity for a weaker physical vehicle to encourage the use of the mind, the development of the already present awareness of the social complex. These also being necessary: the further development of physical dexterity in the sense of the hand, as you call this portion of your body complex.

Comment: Hmm. So Im breeding new 3rd density beings from the 2nd density beings in the computer game, this seems like a key point Ra is wanting to make right now, am i the universal woman breeding life from nothingness with this, who knows. Next comment, im a little exhausted already:

66.32 ▶ Questioner: Well then is physical disease and illness as we know it on this planet rather widespread on a third-density negative planet just before harvest into fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Physical complex distortions of which you speak are likely to be less found as fourth-density negative begins to be a probable choice of harvest due to the extreme interest in the self which characterizes the harvestable third-density negative entity. Much more care is taken of the physical body as well as much more discipline being offered to the self mentally. This is an orientation of great self-interest and self-discipline. There are still instances of the types of disease which are associated with the mind complex distortions of negative emotions such as anger. However, in an harvestable entity these emotional distortions are much more likely to be used as catalyst in an expressive and destructive sense as regards the object of anger.

Comment: Hmm.. IF you are curently seeking health you are seeking 4th D negative, as it would wash the diseases of 3rd D negative, it seems that we are seeing in the game once again referred to here humanity becoming a 4th D negative but fighting against the orion crusaders instead of joining their memory group even though it is well offered, hmm. Perhaps my role is to become a 4th D negative and protecting the lesser adepts on the negative path and then slowly adjust back to a life of positivity as time allows, this would probably be quite a exciting and catalytic life. More comments:

34.6 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me examples of catalytic action to produce learning under each of the following headings from the last session we had… Can you give me an example of the self unmanifested producing learning catalyst?

Ra: I am Ra. We observed your interest in the catalyst of pain. This experience is most common among your entities. The pain may be of the physical complex. More often it is of the mental and emotional complex. In some few cases the pain is spiritual in complex-nature. This creates a potential for learning. The lessons to be learned vary. Almost always these lessons include patience, tolerance, and the ability for the light touch.

Very often the catalyst for emotional pain, whether it be the death of the physical complex of one other-self which is loved or some other seeming loss, will simply result in the opposite, in a bitterness, an impatience, a souring. This is catalyst which has gone awry. In these cases, then, there will be additional catalyst provided to offer the unmanifested self further opportunities for discovering the self as all-sufficient Creator containing all that there is and full of joy.

Comment: It truly feels like the lossess of other self are not appreciated by me but rather seen as not wanted, it does indeed, sour. To be able to deal with catalyst a light touch is required, that I should remember. More comments:

71.10 ▶ Questioner: What percentage of stars, roughly, have planetary systems?

Ra: I am Ra. This is unimportant information, but harmless. Approximately 32% of stars have planets as you know them while another 6% have some sort of clustering material which upon some densities might be inhabitable.

Comment: So there truly is not a lack of life in the universe and there are enough aliens to find for a long time, this would be interesting for the future. more comments:

28.6 ▶ Questioner: When does individualization or the individualized portion of consciousness come into play? How does this individualization occur and at what point does individualized consciousness take over in working on the basic light?

Ra: I am Ra. You remain carefully in the area of creation itself. In this process we must further confuse you by stating that the process by which free will acts upon potential intelligent infinity to become focused intelligent energy takes place without the space/time of which you are so aware as it is your continuum experience.

The experience or existence of space/time comes into being after the individuation process of Logos or Love has been completed and the physical universe, as you would call it, has coalesced or begun to draw inward while moving outward to the extent that that which you call your sun bodies have in their turn created timeless chaos coalescing into what you call planets, these vortices of intelligent energy spending a large amount of what you would call first density in a timeless state, the space/time realization being one of the learn/teachings of this density of beingness.

Thus we have difficulty answering your questions with regard to time and space and their relationship to the, what you would call, original creation which is not a part of space/time as you can understand it.

Comment: Hmm, I have so thoughts on this but Ill let this one go without comment and let the reader appreciate it. Next comment:

66.29 ▶ Questioner: In a transition from third to fourth density we have two other possibilities other than the type that we are experiencing now. We have the possibility of a totally positively polarized harvest and the possibility of a totally negatively polarized harvest that I understand have occurred elsewhere in the universe many times. When there is a totally negatively polarized harvest, when a whole planet, that is, has negatively polarized and makes the transition from third to fourth density, does the planet have the experience of the distortion of disease that this planet now experiences prior to that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. You are perceptive. The negative harvest is one of intense disharmony and the planet will express this.

Comment: The planet will experience disharmony as a fully negatively polarized society would be very interested in converting all the matter it comes into contact with into a expression of service to the community instead of becoming a part of its service. Meaning that a negatively polarized harvest would seek to turn the planet into a giant factory and that would show disharmony on the planet while a positively polarized harvest would seek to develop fusion energy to turn sunlight into any material they would require and try to protect the planet, a negatively polarized entity does not seem to me to like Fusion energy while a positively polarized would. We should quite soon im getting exhausted, next comment:

104.15 ▶ Questioner: There’s nothing that we can do to— Is there any other possibility of using any techniques to help his eyesight?

Comment: This is a pretty clear one, is there a way to help with the exhaustion and get more of the spirit energy into the process, no.

77.8 ▶ Questioner: Finally, she wishes to know why several days ago her heart rate went up to 115 per minute and then she had extreme pain in her stomach. Was that an Orion greeting, it says?
Ra: I am Ra. Although this experience was energized by the Orion group the events mentioned, as well as others more serious, were proximally caused by the ingestion of certain foodstuffs in what you call your tablet form.

Comment: Ill let this one go without comment and only call attention to the foodstuff in tablet form causing an increase in heartbeat and connecting this to current events in life.

65.9 ▶ Questioner: We would seem to have dual catalysts operating, and the question is which one is going to act first. The prophecies, I will call them, made by Edgar Cayce indicated many Earth changes and I am wondering about the mechanics of describing what we call the future. Ra, it has been stated, is not a part of time and yet we concern ourselves with probability/possibility vortices. It is very difficult for me to understand how the mechanism of prophecy operates. What is the value of a prophecy such as Cayce made with respect to Earth changes with respect to all of these scenarios?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the shopper entering the store to purchase food with which to furnish the table for the time period you call a week. Some stores have some items, others a variant set of offerings. We speak of these possibility/probability vortices when asked with the understanding that such are as a can, jar, or portion of goods in your store.

It is unknown to us as we scan your time/space whether your peoples will shop hither or yon. We can only name some of the items available for the choosing. The, shall we say, record which the one you call Edgar read from is useful in that same manner. There is less knowledge in this material of other possibility/probability vortices and more attention paid to the strongest vortex. We see the same vortex but also see many others. Edgar’s material could be likened unto one hundred boxes of your cold cereal, another vortex likened unto three, or six, or fifty of another product which is eaten by your peoples for breakfast. That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.

The value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities. Moreover, it must be, in our humble opinion, carefully taken into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of your time/space or by one such as we who view the time/space from a dimension, shall we say, exterior to it will have a quite difficult time expressing time measurement values. Thus prophecy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.

Comment: Hmm. This seems to me to talk again of the alien contact, the breakfest is certain but its a matter of choising which one we get. Do we get an alien invasion that unifies humanity into a galaxy roaming species trying its own thing or will we get the fluffy bunny rabbit universe where all the life that wants to harm is suppressed and we live in total control over out environment with no violence in it.

29.12 ▶ Questioner: As the Love creates the vibration— I will make this statement, first. Let me say, I believe that Love creates the vibration in space/time in order to form the photon. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is essentially correct.

Comment: grounding

42.6 ▶ Questioner: In the last session you made the statement that “We, that is Ra, spent much time/space in the fifth density balancing the intense compassion gained in fourth density.” Could you expand on this concept with respect to what we were just discussing?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

Thus we, as a social memory complex of fourth density, had the tendency towards compassion even to martyrdom in aid of other-selves. When the fifth-density harvest was achieved we found that in this vibratory level flaws could be seen in the efficacy of such unrelieved compassion. We spent much time/space in contemplation of those ways of the Creator which imbue love with wisdom.

Comment: Thank you for mentioning that unadulturated compassion gets to be a folly in the grand scheme of things and honesty and striving for the half of selfish and half selfless is the true path out of the 3rd, this still makes me think STS maybe the choice that organic life should take while non organic life like stars and planets should evolve STO.

.22 ▶ Questioner: This I know, that we can’t measure spiritual gravity, but I was just wondering if the, the physical effect would be measurable as an increase in the gravitational constant? That was my question.

Ra: I am Ra. The increase measurable by existing instrumentation would and will be statistical in nature only and not significant.

18.18 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me Yahweh’s purpose in making the genetic sexual changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose seven five oh oh oh [75,000] years ago, as you measure time, the changes subsequent to that time were of one purpose only: that to express in the mind/body complex those characteristics which would lead to further and more speedy development of the spiritual complex.

Comment: Hmm indeed, they made us weaker so we would be better suited for spirit, this to me sounds like Etherals from Xcom and not a good entity.

35.5 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. An important example, I believe. I was wondering if any of those who were subordinate to Adolf at that time were able to polarize in a harvestable nature on the negative path?

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only of two entities who may be harvestable in a negative sense, others still being in the physical incarnation: one known to you as Hermann; the other known, as it preferred to be called, Himmler.

Comment: Hmm.... Not many who followed him got to the negative density.

69.20 ▶ Questioner: We keep bringing up points out of the Esmerelda Sweetwater book, that being one particularly in the book. I was wondering, in that we were attempting to retrieve the space girl’s mind/body/spirit complex from what must have been negative time/space, as it was placed there by the magician Trostrick: was the scenario of Trostrick’s actions working with the space girl, and in Esmerelda Sweetwater’s magical ritual that she designed to help retrieve the space girl’s mind/body/spirit complex, were both of these techniques approximately reasonable or were there any errors in the design of these magical techniques?

Ra: I am Ra. There were no errors. We only remind each that this particular character imaged forth by you was an experienced adept.

Comment: Hmm, experienced adept adolf.. ha... BigSmile

53.23 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Can you comment on my, and the instrument, if she approves, so-called ball of lightning experience as a child?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last query of this working.

You were being visited by your people to be wished well.

Is there any other query of a brief nature we may answer?

Comment: So I felt as well in my ball of light experience, a correction that required pausing of free will but was from my people, still, it was an infringement, hmm, ...

106.5 ▶ Questioner: Then as I understand it, the best thing for us to do is advise the instrument to drink much more liquid. And I would imagine the spring water would be best. And we will, of course, move. We could move her out of here immediately, tomorrow, say, if necessary. Would this be considerably better than waiting two to three weeks for the allergies and everything else?

Ra: I am Ra. Such decisions are a matter for free-will choice. Be aware of the strength of the group harmony.

Comment: Hmm... This makes me sad.

57.27 ▶ Questioner: I didn’t quite understand what you meant by that. Could you tell me more of what you’re talking about?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a wide subject. Please restate for specificity.

104.14 ▶ Questioner: Could we administer the drops you spoke of that would help his eyesight so that he wouldn’t find the… so that he wouldn’t be confined? Is there any way that we could do that?

Ra: I am Ra. It is unlikely.

Comments: Now it is on the drops, ha ha, hmm. It is unlikely but it can still happen.

16.2 ▶ Questioner: I may be wrong, but it seems to me that it would be the free will of, say the Orion group, to interfere. How is this balanced against the other concept you just gave?

Ra: I am Ra. The balancing is from dimension to dimension. The attempts of the so-called Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the dimension of their understanding. However, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this dimension you call third form a dimension of free will which is not able to, shall we say, recognize in full, the distortions towards manipulation. Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge. Meanwhile, the third-density group is not hindered from free choice.

Comment: "Is the current system of us protecting your planet from their ships wrong? We dont stop them if you ask for them but you must ask for them first so were only preventing uninvited landings, is this wrong, or should be change our actions?"

8.4 ▶ Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?

Ra: These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.

As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and other-selves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.

Comment: "Are you ready to take the fight to the soul if we leave are you able to defend yourself against this hostilities or would we be better to remain." Hard question, should we opt for friendly slavery or the wanders of the open universe, i would say the open universe would be better but I still feel that question is, in a way, loaded.

91.24 ▶ Questioner: The bird is a messenger that the hand is reaching down to unlock. Can Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The wingèd visions or images in this system are to be noted not so much for their distinct kind as for the position of the wings. All birds are indeed intended to suggest flight, and messages, and movement, and in some cases, protection. The folded wing in this image is intended to suggest that just as the Matrix figure, the Magician, cannot act without reaching its wingèd spirit, so neither can the spirit fly lest it be released into conscious manifestation and fructified thereby.

Comment: The magician cant act while they are protected, hmm.

98.5 ▶ Questioner: I have a question from the instrument. She states: “Could Ra tell us what factors are allowing our fifth-density, negative companion to be able to continue greeting the instrument in the throat area as well as with other unusual sensations such as dizziness, smelling of orange blossoms, the feeling of stepping on imaginary creatures, and what can be done to lessen these greetings? And why the greetings occur on walks?”

Ra: I am Ra. There are various portions of the query. We shall attempt answer to each. We tread close to the Law of Confusion, saved only by the awareness that given lack of information this instrument would, nonetheless, continue to offer its service.

The working of your fifth-density companion, which still affects the instrument, was, as we have stated, a potent working. The totality of those biases which offer to the instrument opportunities for increased vital and physical strength, shall we say, were touched by the working. The blue-ray difficulties were not entirely at an end after the first asking. Again, this group experienced blockage rare for the group; that is, the blue-ray blockage of unclear communication. By this means the efficacy of the working was reinforced.

The potential of this working is significant. The physical exercising, the sacred music, the varieties of experience, and indeed simple social intercourse are jeopardized by a working which attempts to close the throat and the mouth. It is to be noted that there is also the potential for the loss of this contact.

We suggest that the instrument’s allergies create a continuous means whereby the distortion created by the magical working may be continued. As we have stated, it shall be necessary, in order to remove the working, to completely remove the distortion within the throat area caused by this working. The continuous aggravation of allergic reactions makes this challenging.

The orange blossom is the odor which you may associate with the social memory complex of fifth-density positive which is known to you as sound vibration, Latwii. This entity was with the instrument as requested by the instrument. The odor was perceived due to the quite sensitive nature of the instrument due, again, to its, shall we say, acme in the eighteen-day cycle.

The sensation of stepping upon the small animal and killing it was a greeting from your fifth-density, negative companion also made possible by the above circumstance.

As to the removal of the effects of the magical working, we may make two suggestions, one immediate and one general. Firstly, within the body of knowledge which those healers known among your peoples as medical doctors have is the use of harsh chemical substances which you call medicine. These substances almost invariably cause far more changes than are intended in the mind/body/spirit complex. However, in this instance the steroids or, alternately, the antibiotic family might be useful in the complete removal of the difficulty within which the working is still able to thrive. Of course, the allergies would persist after this course of medicine were ended, but the effects of the working would no longer come into play.

The one you call Jerome might well be of aid in this somewhat unorthodox medical situation. As allergies are quite misunderstood by your orthodox healers, it would be inappropriate to subject the instrument to the services of your medical doctors which find the amelioration of allergic effects to be connected with the intake of these same toxins in milder form. This, shall we say, treats, the symptom. However, the changes offered to the body complex are quite inadvisable. The allergy may be seen to be the rejection upon a deep level of the mind complex of the environment of the mind/body/spirit complex. Thus the allergy may be seen in its pure form as the mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self.

The more general recommendation lies with one which does not wish to be identified. There is a code name prayer wheel. We suggest ten treatments from this healer and further suggest a clear reading and subsequent following, upon the part of the instrument, of the priorities of allergy, especially to your foodstuffs.

Lastly, the effects of the working become apparent upon the walking when the body complex has begun to exert itself to the point of increased respiration. Also a contributing factor is the number of your second-density substances to which this instrument is allergic.

Comment: Ill end here and not wait for the channel closing thing, I think we've gotten deep enough into what Ra said, some of these questions and answers they put to me seem a little deep, many deep topics covered and many deep thoughts offered, i must think of this for a moment and see what i do next, i may continue this channeling or post now, dunno. Doing more, took a short break:

16.33 ▶ Questioner: With such a large number of planets in this galaxy, I was wondering if— you say there are approximately five hundred Confederation planets. That seems to me to be a relatively small percentage of the total number of fourth- and fifth-density planets around. Is there any reason for this relatively small percentage in this Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are many Confederations. This Confederation works with the planetary spheres of seven of your galaxies, if you will, and is responsible for the callings of the densities of these galaxies.

Comment: I think they mean work with 7 of your solar systems, just a side note, my aura is glowing so brightly that its hard to see the keys.

12.20 ▶ Questioner: Is the robot what is normally called “Men in Black?”

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect.

Comment: Hmm. Ive recently heard that the men in black are lizard beings holding a "human dress" thats generated by genetic engineering but will eventually let it go and resume a fully lizard existence.

20.16 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me the reason for this shortening of life span?

Ra: I am Ra. The causes of this shortening are always an ineuphonious or inharmonious relational vibration between other-selves. In the first cycle this was not severe, but due to the dispersion of peoples and the growing feeling complex/distortions towards separateness from other-selves.

Comment: Hmm. Interssting and many options as to what they mean. Should we fight more strongly against the "MIB" and "STS" type civlization if we want to be healthy either in STS or STO 4th D?

67.31 ▶ Questioner: Only if there is anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or to improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. Continue, my friends, in the strength of harmony, love, and light. All is well. The alignments are appreciated for their careful placement.

I am Ra. I leave you now, my friends, in the glory of the love and the light of the Infinite Creator. Go forth, then, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Infinite Creator. Adonai.

Comment. HA Now you quit! Okay I get it I get it, not to be answered now, anyway. I hope this helped someone and we got some good out of this, it helped me quite a bit but not as much as the first one.

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - speedforce131 - 05-15-2019

(05-15-2019, 02:35 PM)Cainite Wrote: I've stopped doing readings.. I'm sure there was another entity involved.

By readings, what do you mean? Tarot readings? What to keep in mind is that the Higher Self is actually the collection of all of your incarnations. It is a thought form. It is not actually an entity that you and I are. Think of it as a computer. There are those who are guarding your higher self's thought form. These are angelic beings. They have to be there to protect you because you cannot know certain details that's crucial to your life experience. They will give you details when they can, and misdirect you or block you when you cannot know.

I actually prefer the tarot cards because I can tell when I've been blocked. When I use my version of channeling or talking to the higher self (notepad and telepathic thought reception), I often get A LOT of misdirection to the point where it seems very negative.

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - Cyan - 05-16-2019

(05-15-2019, 07:06 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 02:35 PM)Cainite Wrote: I've stopped doing readings.. I'm sure there was another entity involved.

By readings, what do you mean? Tarot readings? What to keep in mind is that the Higher Self is actually the collection of all of your incarnations. It is a thought form. It is not actually an entity that you and I are. Think of it as a computer. There are those who are guarding your higher self's thought form. These are angelic beings. They have to be there to protect you because you cannot know certain details that's crucial to your life experience. They will give you details when they can, and misdirect you or block you when you cannot know.

I actually prefer the tarot cards because I can tell when I've been blocked. When I use my version of channeling or talking to the higher self (notepad and telepathic thought reception), I often get A LOT of misdirection to the point where it seems very negative.

Im going to post another one of these, i like doing these so I can only hope others find use in them, according to the number of responses they certainly do, to be accurate its possible im not channeling Ra but rather my own higher self, but to me if im from the Ra group the difference is academic, i wouldnt recommend others take it as more than a curiosity if they feel it not jiving.

Just to point out that my higher self has never withheld information but has clearly said that the information maybe harmful and they should withheld it and most of the time when they say that they have been right so i shouldnt have asked but i have gotten the answer though.

RE: 6th channeling attempt, Ra. - Cyan - 05-16-2019

The poll should be private btw, its not a good idea to keep it public right now.

Okay, here we go:

41.9 ▶ Questioner: Then what is the simplest being that is manifested? I am supposing it might be a single cell or something like that. And how does it function with respect to energy centers?

Ra: I am Ra. The simplest manifest being is light or what you have called the photon. In relationship to energy centers it may be seen to be the center or foundation of all articulated energy fields.

On the house we currently live in:

106.7 ▶ Questioner: How about the metaphysical quality of the house? Could Ra appraise that please?

Ra: I am Ra. This location is greatly distorted. We find an acceptable description of this location’s quality to elude us without recourse to hackneyed words. Forgive our limitations of expression. The domicile and its rear aspect, especially, is blessèd and angelic presences have been invoked for some of your time past.

On the forum:

57.5 ▶ Questioner: Which crystal is that?

Ra: I am Ra. The flawed but sufficient crystal which rests upon the digit of this instrument’s right hand.

On geminis study to be a healer:

76.12 ▶ Questioner: But I am assuming that the concepts of the tarot and the magical concepts Tree of Life, etc., were not in use by Ra. I suspect, possibly, some form of astrology was a previous Ra concept. This is just a guess. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. To express Ra’s methods of study of the archetypical mind under the system of distortions which we enjoyed would be to skew your own judgment of that which is appropriate for the system of distortions forming the conditions in which you learn/teach. Therefore, we must invoke the Law of Confusion.

On who to study under for gemini:

57.31 ▶ Questioner: Then I am assuming that we should not use a pyramid of 76° apex angle under any circumstances. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is at your discretion.

On the recent thought of Non organic matter goes STO while organic matter goes STS:

19.3 ▶ Questioner: When this transition from second to third density takes place, how does the entity, whether it be animal, tree, or mineral, become enspirited?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities do not become enspirited. They become aware of the intelligent energy within each portion, cell, or atom, as you may call it, of its beingness.

This awareness is that which is awareness of that already given. From the infinite come all densities. The self-awareness comes from within given the catalyst of certain experiences understanding, as we may call this particular energy, the upward spiraling of the cell or atom or consciousness.

You may then see that there is an inevitable pull towards the, what you may call, eventual realization of self.

On what we plan to do to the backyard:

59.21 ▶ Questioner: Is the pyramid shape that Jim has constructed in our yard functioning properly? Is it aligned properly and built properly?

Ra: I am Ra. It is built within good tolerances though not perfect. However, its alignment should be as this resting place for maximum efficacy.

On should he be harsher with me about the ideas and modifications:

26.3 ▶ Questioner: Should we discontinue this communication because of these changes, or should we continue?

Ra: I am Ra. You may do as you wish. However, we would be unable to use this instrument at this space/time nexus without these modifications.

Comment: It seems Ra thinks we should rework the idea of how to modify the backyard and Im open to suggestions, we're planning to cut down 3 small trees and clear a path to the sidehouse or storage building and also trim the hedges around the path so its a clean one and not overgrown. I have a feeling Ra says this should be done by the host or with high quality of love by the worker so perhaps now would be a good time to ask for love to be sent to me so im an appropriate worker for this task.

17.41 ▶ Questioner: At this time, near the end of the cycle, how are reincarnations into the physical allocated, shall I say, on this planet? In our own [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. Entities wishing to obtain critically needed experience in order to become harvestable are incarnated with priority over those who will, without too much probable/possible doubt, need to re-experience this density.

Comment: How is the determination made on who are the new people i meet, is there a que of people waiting to be made into physical bodies so I can see them or is it just random, good reminder.

Question: What do you think of Xcom

103.7 ▶ Questioner: Can Ra recommend anything that the instrument can do, or that we can do, to improve any of the energies of the instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. This is previously covered material. We have outlined the path the instrument may take in thought.

Comment: IT has indeed been covered before, so no new covering of previous information.

Question: Would you still be able to help me if I polarize STS by intent?

79.10 ▶ Questioner: Then prior to the first extension of the first distortion the veil or loss of awareness did not occur. Then, from this I will make the assumption that this veil or loss of remembering consciously that which occurred before the incarnation was the primary tool for extending the first distortion. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your correctness is limited. This was the first tool.

Comment: I feel like ive already polarized and switched over to 4th D positive and its redundant to think of the switch from 3rd d to 4th d and should instead focus on shifting over towards STS in the 4th D and not worry about the harvestability limit and land where I may.

95.10 ▶ Questioner: We would like to pick the most appropriate room for sanctifying for the Ra contact. And we will not use that bedroom even though we’ve cleansed it. I would imagine it would be better not to use it, I’m not sure. But is there any room that would be most appropriate that Ra could name?

Ra: I am Ra. When you have finished with your work the dwelling shall be as a virgin dwelling in the magical sense. You may choose that portion of the dwelling that seems appropriate and once having chosen it, you may then commence with the same sort of preparation of the place with which you have been familiar here in this dwelling place.

Comment: On how the healing practice and learning would take place in this building.

58.19 ▶ Questioner: There are many people who are now bending metal, doing other things like that by mentally requesting this happen. What is happening in that case? What are they— Can you explain what’s happening there?

Ra: I am Ra. That which occurs in this instance may be likened to the influence of the second spiral of light in a pyramid being used by an entity. As this second spiral ends at the apex, the light may be likened unto a laser beam in the metaphysical sense and when intelligently directed may cause bending not only in the pyramid, but this is the type of energy which is tapped into by those capable of this focusing of the upward spiraling light. This is made possible through contact in indigo ray with intelligent energy.

Comment: What powers could we expect for gemini if he continues to learn healing. Indigo ray with intelligent energy, that seems likely and probably a good goal.

Question: How is the current thing in my spiritual association and this place feeling to me:

57.1 ▶ Questioner: Could you first give me an indication of the instrument’s condition, please?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument is under a most severe psychic attack. This instrument is bearing up well due to replenished vital energies and a distortion towards a sense of proportion which your peoples call a sense of humor.

This attack is potentially disruptive to this contact for a brief period of your space/time.

20.31 ▶ Questioner: Are you speaking in part of the stone heads of Easter Island?

Comment: Banging your head against a stone trying to convince others of your viewpoint at the moment, in finnish the saying "Karjalan mänty" or the tree of karelia comes to mind.

Question: Should I worry about contraception:

31.6 ▶ Questioner: I was wondering if there was some principle behind the fact that a sexual union does not necessarily lead to fertilization. I’m not interested in the chemical or physical principles of it. I’m interested in whether or not there is some metaphysical principle that leads to the couple having a child or not, or is it purely random?

Ra: I am Ra. This is random within certain limits. If an entity has reached the seniority whereby it chooses the basic structure of the life experience, this entity may then choose to incarnate in a physical complex which is not capable of reproduction. Thus we find some entities which have chosen to be unfertile. Other entities, through free will, make use of various devices to insure nonfertility. Except for these conditions, the condition is random.

Comment, clearly there is work required to maintain non fertility if such is desired, otherwise the random nature will ensure offspring, something i am not yet in the correct mindset for.

4.4 ▶ Questioner: Then at this point there is a focusing of energy that is extra-dimensional in respect to our dimensions. Am I correct?

Ra: You may use that vibratory sound complex. However, it is not totally and specifically correct as there are no “extra” dimensions. We would prefer the use of the term “multi” dimensions.

Comment: The outside field you sense from your interactions here and elsewhere is not "extra dimension" in that it is a single plane but rather multidimensional in that it comes from many sources.

98.15 ▶ Questioner: Then any mind/body complex can develop cancer as a result of anger. Is this correct?

At this time we would break our routine by making an observation. We observe the following coincidence. Firstly, the congestion of this instrument’s throat due to the flow of mucous caused by energized allergic reaction has, at this point, become such that we may safely predict the probability/possibility vortex approaching certainty that within one-half of an hour we shall need to depart from this working. Secondly, as we noted the above the sound vibration made by one of your sound vibration recording devices was audible to us. If this group desires, it may choose to have sessions which are brought to an ending soon after this sound vibration occurs. This decision would ensure the minimal distortions within the instrument towards the discomfort/comfort within the throat until the effects of the magical working of your fifth-density companion have been removed.

Comment: The multidimensional nature of my activities being recorded by "the powers that be" is audible during the channeling process and can result in the disruption of the channel and can be used, when detected, as a sign that the channeling should be ended, tho this is not necessary.

84.6 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. The instrument asks if the restricted, unpublishable healing information that was given during the first book be included in Book Four since readers who have gotten that far will be dedicated somewhat?

Ra: I am Ra. This publication of material shall, in time, shall we say, be appropriate. There is intervening material.

Comment: Should we make a leap and assume the 5th density companion mentioned is also the mentioned STS home that we now may seek? "There is intervening material before this assumption can be said to be correct."

54.21 ▶ Questioner: A positively oriented entity may select a certain narrow path of thinking and activities during an incarnation and program conditions that would create physical pain if this path were not followed. Is this correct?

Comment: positives can also be hard on themselves so no need to think negative if such is found.

43.7 ▶ Questioner: These other second-density types need the blood to remain in the physical? Do they come in and out of our physical density from one of the astral planes?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are, shall we say, creatures of the Orion group. They do not exist in astral planes as do the thought-forms but wait within the Earth’s surface. We, as always, remind you that it is our impression that this type of information is unimportant.

Comment: on what I would call mosquitos We had a discussion with gemini earlier about mosquitos and how they maybe the worst killer on the planet.

21.28 ▶ Questioner: Thank you very much. I apologize for being so stupid in making my questions but this has cleared up the point nicely for me. Thank you.

Then in the second 25,000-year major cycle was there any great civilization that developed?

Ra: I am Ra. In the sense of greatness of technology there were no great societies during this cycle. There was some advancement among those of Deneb who had chosen to incarnate as a body in what you would call China.

There were appropriately positive steps in activating the green-ray energy complex in many portions of your planetary sphere including the Americas, the continent which you call Africa, the island which you call Australia, and that which you know as India, as well as various scattered peoples.

None of these became what you would name great as the greatness of Lemuria or Atlantis is known to you due to the formation of strong social complexes and in the case of Atlantis, very great technological understandings.

However, in the South American area of your planetary sphere as you know it, there grew to be a great vibratory distortion towards love. These entities were harvestable at the end of the second major cycle without ever having formed strong social or technological complexes.

This will be the final question in completion of this session. Is there a query we may answer quickly before we close, as this instrument is somewhat depleted?

Comment: What is the current status of harvesting to STO or STS on the planet.

104.16 ▶ Questioner: Is this loss of eyesight… What is the metaphysical reason for the loss of the eyesight? What brought it about?

Ra: I am Ra. In this case the metaphysical component is tiny. This is the condign catalyst of old age.

Comment: What is the metaphysical reason for the loss of spiritual eyesight that resulted in the collision sometimes mentioned during the LSD-Methamphetamines experiences, catalyst of old age.

16.29 ▶ Questioner: Then the only way for a planet to get out of the situation that we are in, or the only way for the population is to become aware of and start practicing the Law [of One]. Is this correct?

Ra: This is correct.

Comment: I felt like asking for one of Ras mistakes and I got this answer, the strong belief in the Law of One maybe their greatest distortion, religious onemindedness.

95.9 ▶ Questioner: Okay, I understand that the garlic is to be used at the bar area and in the bedroom that is close to the kitchen and has an exit onto the carport. If I am correct then, those are the only two places to use the garlic: the bar and that room with the exit to the carport. That’s correct, isn’t it?

Comment: what areas should be spiritually cleansed and eaten in by me while around here. Interesting answer.

41.13 ▶ Questioner: I didn’t mean to waste time with that question but you just happened to mention that particular single cell. Does this polymorphous dinoflagellate then have an orange energy center?

Comment: The pool is alive with life, it seems. Probably one of the reason the dog likes to swim in it.

22.24 ▶ Questioner: Was all of their information given to them in the way you’re giving our information now, through an instrument such as this instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. There were visitations from time to time but none of importance in the, shall we say, historical passage of events in your space/time continuum.

Comment: Did Carla and the core group ever see an alien visitor.

80.1 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Could you please give me the condition of the instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument is experiencing mild fluctuations of the physical energy complex which are causing sudden changes from physical energy deficit to some slight physical energy. This is due to many, what you may call, prayers and affirmations offered to and by the instrument offset by continual greetings whenever it is feasible by the fifth-density entity of whom you are aware.

In other respects, the instrument is in the previously stated condition.

84.21 ▶ Questioner: Is there any way to tell which ray the transfer was for an individual after the experience? Is there any way for the individual to tell in which particular ray the transfer occurred?

Ra: I am Ra. There is only a subjective yardstick or measure of such. If the energies have flowed so that love is made whole, green-ray transfer has taken place. If, by the same entities’ exchange, greater ease in communication and greater sight has been experienced, the energy has been refined to the blue-ray energy center. If the polarized entities, by this same energy transfer experience, find that the faculties of will and faith have been stimulated, not for a brief while but for a great duration of what you call time, you may perceive the indigo-ray transfer. We may not speak of the violet-ray transfer except to note that it is an opening to the gateway of intelligent infinity. Indeed, the indigo-ray transfer is also this but, shall we say, the veil has not yet been lifted.

Comment: Answering a unworded question about my sexual interactions.

78.38 ▶ Questioner: I would like to ask the reason for this session having been longer than most previous sessions and also if there is anything we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or improve the contact?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument was given far more than the, shall we say, usual amount of transferred energy. There is a limit to the amount of energy of this type which may, with safety, be used when the instrument is, itself, without physical reserves. This is inevitably due to the various distortions such as we mentioned previously in this working having to do with growing dorsal discomfort.

The alignments are fastidious. We appreciate your conscientiousness. In order to enhance the comfort of the instrument it might be suggested that careful manipulation of the dorsal area be accomplished before a working.

It is also suggested that, due to the attempt at psychic attack, this instrument will require warmth along the right side of the physical complex. There has been some infringement but it should not be long-lasting. It is, however, well to swaddle this instrument sufficiently to ward off any manifestation of this cold in physical form.

I am Ra. I leave you, my friends, in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, therefore, merrily rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the One Infinite Creator. Adonai.

Comment: thinking of the sleeping place and the sexual question. Thank you for a good channeling.

---

Comment: I didnt post the question before the answer this time but rather asked in spirit and posted the comment afterwards, it looks far less impressive but takes much less work, I hope the channeling provided helpful for someone, i use the random QA in the info page available here:
https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?random=1