Bring4th
Peripheral neuropathy - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Peripheral neuropathy (/showthread.php?tid=17217)

Peripheral neuropathy - JJCarsonian - 05-13-2019

Hey guys

So I've been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, which could be caused by anything. This means my nerves are dying, hands feet, legs, arms, it feels like numbness, shocks, burns, hot/cold. This is one big catalyst I have to deal with, and I'm sure I know which karmic debt is due - I haven't been taking great care of my body. I'm going a little crazy about it, and now I'm writing this message looking for some comfort. I guess we are all going thru something it seems on this board, doesn't it?

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - ada - 05-13-2019

Hey there JJ, I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm not actually familiar with such a condition so I read a bit what I could understand online, it sounds unpleasant.. It says there could be many factors to it so it's unclear, but you seem to have some gist of it. How's diet and exercise been lately? Do you drink enough water daily? (at least 1.5 liters) And also I read countless positive things on Changa and Red Reishi mushrooms, might give that a try if you haven't. With a little bit of hope and belief something might happen, who knows.

Also, I know this might sound a bit imaginative but there's a movie I saw on Netflix which I also shared here on the forum. It's called "Heal"(Link), I highly recommend you to watch it if you haven't, it can give you some hope if anything.

I wish you well and that you will succeed in walking the path that you created. Love, Light and Power to you friend <3.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - Cyan - 05-13-2019

Hmm.

I have a feeling snuggles might help but thats probably more pallative than curative. I have a feeling like i know how to cure it but cant put a finger on it, like its something like take some oil or eat some specific food or something, sorry I cant be of more help, hope science advances enough for you to get a cure soon.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - AnthroHeart - 05-13-2019

I would see if CBD oil can help with the symptoms. Or look into it to see if it might work.
It might be a little expensive, but it's still cheaper than pharma meds.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - flofrog - 05-13-2019

Hello JJ,
I am so very sorry and send love in big quantities to you.. the only thing I could say is really support Blossom excellent advice on the Chaga and Red Reishi mushrooms and her lovely video.

Would you keep us posted if you can.. we love you. Heart

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - Glow - 05-13-2019

Sorry you are experiencing this.
I have only had nerve issues from over use that thankfully healed but have experienced how intense nerve pain can be.

It looks from a quick google that some cases do lead to recovery and healing.
Do the doctors think your situation could be one of those?

It seems with your comment re not taking care of yourself l that you too have at least in some way not yet learned to self nurture. I did the same with overwork about 7 years ago and it led to physical burnout and an extended period of illness, had I not then learned to self nurture it likely would have been my end.

Thankfully the body heals from most things, I hope you will be as lucky.
Rest, nutrition and appropriate exercise, I hope with time you will make a full recovery.

Thinking of you.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - EvolvingPhoenix - 05-13-2019

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through JJ. You have my best wishes and support. I'll say a prayer for you right now.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - RitaJC - 05-14-2019

Hugs and healing energy goin your way, JJ.

And remember: this, too, is a catalyst of your growth and self-awareness

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - Spaced - 05-14-2019

Wishing you the best JJ

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - hounsic - 05-14-2019

Sending love and well wishes your way.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - kristina - 05-14-2019

(05-13-2019, 10:44 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: Hey guys

So I've been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, which could be caused by anything.  This means my nerves are dying, hands feet, legs, arms, it feels like numbness, shocks, burns, hot/cold.  This is one big catalyst I have to deal with, and I'm sure I know which karmic debt is due - I haven't been taking great care of my body.  I'm going a little crazy about it, and now I'm writing this message looking for some comfort.  I guess we are all going thru something it seems on this board, doesn't it?

JJ....sorry that this is your diagnosis.
Look, it's gonna drive you nuts in so many ways. I don't want to sound like one of those people....BUT here goes. Love yourself anyway. At night when you can't sleep. Love yourself. Do not take Lyrica or Gabapentin (neurontin). It will not help. Stay active as possible without crazy amounts of overexertion. Try some natural plant therapies, reiki, swimming, whirlpool and message therapy. Your legs are gonna drive you nuts the longer you have this. I recommend staying very routine in any meditation practice you may have as that is going to help you stay centered on your worst days. I know this may not help. I care like all the others and I guess this is my expression of care. I wish you the very best of love and care.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - Foha - 05-15-2019

Hey friend.

I hope you feel better soon.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - Cainite - 05-15-2019

I will pray and ask for healing for you.

Best wishes.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - JJCarsonian - 05-18-2019

Much love to all that has responded! I've been doing medical visits galore last couple of weeks. I know from a karmic perspective why i'm experience this, but I've been racking my brain on what the medical root cause could be. I've had symptoms maybe a year ago, but feel like its progressed dramatically over the last 2 weeks.

You know just last month, I quit my job with the purpose of getting back to spiritual roots, taking care of my body, and quitting bad habits. I remember seeing several robins in my yard, which i interpreted meaning a new beginning, a transformation.

I'm only hoping that i get through this with my sanity.

Thank you all.

Thank you Kristina, have you been through this before?  Dr did prescribe to me Gabapentin.

Thank you for your thoughts.

(05-14-2019, 06:39 PM)kristina Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 10:44 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: Hey guys

So I've been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, which could be caused by anything.  This means my nerves are dying, hands feet, legs, arms, it feels like numbness, shocks, burns, hot/cold.  This is one big catalyst I have to deal with, and I'm sure I know which karmic debt is due - I haven't been taking great care of my body.  I'm going a little crazy about it, and now I'm writing this message looking for some comfort.  I guess we are all going thru something it seems on this board, doesn't it?

JJ....sorry that this is your diagnosis.
Look, it's gonna drive you nuts in so many ways. I don't want to sound like one of those people....BUT here goes. Love yourself anyway. At night when you can't sleep. Love yourself. Do not take Lyrica or Gabapentin (neurontin). It will not help. Stay active as possible without crazy amounts of overexertion. Try some natural plant therapies, reiki, swimming, whirlpool and message therapy. Your legs are gonna drive you nuts the longer you have this. I recommend staying very routine in any meditation practice you may have as that is going to help you stay centered on your worst days. I know this may not help. I care like all the others and I guess this is my expression of care. I wish you the very best of love and care.

RE: Peripheral neuropathy - flofrog - 05-18-2019

JJ,

here is below a link to different things you might wish to look into. One question, you were not talking before any drugs against cholesterol like statin ? These different drugs seem to bring events of peripheral neuropathy

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/disease/peripheral-neuropathies

Thanks for the link. You know i've been googling like crazy racking my brain Wink. I've run tests galore, and they're running out of theories. I'm not on any medication that would have caused it. I haven't taken the best care of my body, abusing it with drugs etc at times, so I suspect this is my karmic due. Funny thing is, i know the process from a Ra perspective - forgiveness of self and acceptance of the situation. Detachment from the outcome. I guess its not so easy for me when i encounter the real catalyst.

(05-18-2019, 05:48 PM)flofrog Wrote: JJ,

here is  below a link to different things you might wish to look into.  One question, you were not talking before any drugs against cholesterol like statin ?  These different drugs seem to bring events of peripheral neuropathy

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/disease/peripheral-neuropathies