Bring4th
Why the hate for wisdom? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Why the hate for wisdom? (/showthread.php?tid=17241)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - Cyan - 05-19-2019

I would quote another spiritual source and say:

"If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." in other words, this place attacks everything, i sometimes call this the martial arts arena, it teaches you to defend yourself magnificently, it serves to channel you into a fine point of focused attention. So keep out of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat, but please, dont stick you head in the oven to talk to the roast.

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - Louisabell - 05-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 05:34 AM)Cyan Wrote: I would also point out the hypocricy in asking me why I felt like he was right instead of pointing out that members should not use the PM function to attack other memebers instead use it to share private information and communique, but thats besides the point.

I don't see what is hypocritical? People like comments all the time for all sorts of reasons. It's news to me that you liked his comment because you think he's right. I'm not here to change your mind BTW.

I err on the side of keeping things public, but I didn't agree with your comment because it was not clear if you got Relaxo's permission to post what she said to you in private, so I see that as a breach of privacy.

You could have simply asked her to stop.

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - speedforce131 - 05-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 05:42 AM)Louisabell Wrote: Well if you do a word search for demons in the LOO then nothing comes up, but there are plenty of results for crusaders... If you call a rose by any other name...
https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1980/1980_1207.aspx
Quote:Questioner: Is there also one known in the Bible as Satan that also lives?

There is, my brother, an entity in people’s hearts known as Satan to them. However, this entity is part of the illusion of your density. The reality or seeming reality of evil is as natural to those who dwell in your polarized density as the darkness.

There is no being known as Satan on your physical plane nor has there ever been. However, the vibrational principle from which this concept received its ancient name is a thought form which is a reality of your illusion. We wish to distinguish this from the reality of the one known as Jesus or, as we know him, Amira, who is an entity who lives and dwells in love. He is a thought form only to those who do not realize that he is a real being.

The one known as Satan is merely the shadow of evil thoughts. Given fear enough, evil thoughts can do harm, can cause fear and pain and anguish. This power is given to the Satanic principle only through the fear of the one who is feeling the difficulty.

Quote:Thank you for reminding me about my Karma, I will face my Karma with all the courage and self-ownership that I can muster.
Good luck then.

(05-19-2019, 05:52 AM)speedforce131 Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 05:42 AM)Louisabell Wrote: Well if you do a word search for demons in the LOO then nothing comes up, but there are plenty of results for crusaders... If you call a rose by any other name...
https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1980/1980_1207.aspx

Quote:Questioner: Is there also one known in the Bible as Satan that also lives?

There is, my brother, an entity in people’s hearts known as Satan to them. However, this entity is part of the illusion of your density. The reality or seeming reality of evil is as natural to those who dwell in your polarized density as the darkness.

There is no being known as Satan on your physical plane nor has there ever been. However, the vibrational principle from which this concept received its ancient name is a thought form which is a reality of your illusion. We wish to distinguish this from the reality of the one known as Jesus or, as we know him, Amira, who is an entity who lives and dwells in love. He is a thought form only to those who do not realize that he is a real being.

The one known as Satan is merely the shadow of evil thoughts. Given fear enough, evil thoughts can do harm, can cause fear and pain and anguish. This power is given to the Satanic principle only through the fear of the one who is feeling the difficulty.

Quote:Thank you for reminding me about my Karma, I will face my Karma with all the courage and self-ownership that I can muster.
Good luck then.

You really think you're going to win this argument with semantics? I never said anything about Satan. And before you question the demonic nature of 4th density and above crusaders, listen and learn:

Quote:55.4 ▶ Questioner: Am I to understand then— just the fact that the third-density entity on this planet, just the fact that he calls or bids an Orion Crusader is a polarizing type of action that affects both entities?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The calling mechanism is not congruent in the slightest degree with the bidding mechanism. In the calling, the entity which calls is a suppliant neophyte asking for aid in negative understanding, if you may excuse this misnomer. The Orion response increases its negative polarity as it is disseminating the negative philosophy, thereby enslaving or bidding the entity calling.

There are instances, however, when the contact becomes a contest which is prototypical of negativity. In this contest, the caller will attempt, not to ask for aid, but to demand results
. Since the third-density negatively oriented harvestable entity has at its disposal an incarnative experiential nexus and since Orion Crusaders are, in a great extent, bound by the first distortion in order to progress, the Orion entity is vulnerable to such bidding if properly done. In this case, the third-density entity becomes master and the Orion Crusader becomes entrapped and can be bid. This is rare. However, when it has occurred, the Orion entity or social memory complex involved has experienced loss of negative polarity in proportion to the strength of the bidding third-density entity.

I would recommend, if i may, reading books on how to talk in hostage situations and in situations where the perpetrator is threathing to harm themselves. it seems there is little desire to embrace the outspoken as a group and to calm them down but rather "verbal fluff" is used to deflect the point which may or may not be true but either way such a talk will not bring the individual to a calm and integrate his energies with the group for best outcome.

All this talk from Both sides about demons and negatives rarely brings a good closure to what is a new, not an old poster like myself, taking things defensively, a few people have tried to point out that he is loved but that has been a most undervalued point in compared to how many people seek to engage him in this ritual of self flagellation.

Perhaps I should point out that such troubles and arguments are part and parcel of life in polarity and we cant seem to find balance without such mirrors, like I said, the kitchen can be hot.

(05-19-2019, 06:01 AM)Louisabell Wrote: You really think you're going to win this argument with semantics? I never said anything about Satan. And before you question the demonic nature of 4th density and above crusaders, listen and learn:
Yet again I'm faced with LARP'ers. Orion "crusaders" are ET's and non-incarnated spirits who have a specific purpose. There are no demons. Everything that lives consists of light or spirit. Spirits can have positive or negative polarities to them. What you call "demons" are actually negative spirits. If you were to insist that demons are real, then you also have to admit that demons are a part of us, as we are a part of all, or unity, or infinity. You also imply that they are separate because "we" are good spirits, aka humans, and "they" are demons, who you wouldn't likely see as another spirit. You see, your belief runs counter to everything that Law of One teaches. It's absolutely redonculous.

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - AnthroHeart - 05-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 06:14 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: It's absolutely redonculous.

LOL, is that from Bolt?

(05-19-2019, 06:05 AM)Cyan Wrote: I would recommend, if i may, reading books on how to talk in hostage situations and in situations where the perpetrator is threathing to harm themselves. it seems there is little desire to embrace the outspoken as a group and to calm them down but rather "verbal fluff" is used to deflect the point which may or may not be true but either way such a talk will not bring the individual to a calm and integrate his energies with the group for best outcome.

All this talk from Both sides about demons and negatives rarely brings a good closure to what is a new, not an old poster like myself, taking things defensively, a few people have tried to point out that he is loved but that has been a most undervalued point in compared to how many people seek to engage him in this ritual of self flagellation.

Perhaps I should point out that such troubles and arguments are part and parcel of life in polarity and we cant seem to find balance without such mirrors, like I said, the kitchen can be hot.

Some would say that this approach is a love over wisdom approach, and it is most commendable.

And yet, sometimes utilising some shock value is useful.

Sometimes it's just hard to not give someone what they so obviously desire.

(05-19-2019, 06:15 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 06:14 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: It's absolutely redonculous.

LOL, is that from Bolt?
I'm not sure where it's from. Supposedly Crank Yankers?

(05-19-2019, 06:14 AM)speedforce131 Wrote: What you call "demons" are actually negative spirits. If you were to insist that demons are real, then you also have to admit that demons are a part of us, as we are a part of all, or unity, or infinity. You also imply that they are separate because "we" are good spirits, aka humans, and "they" are demons, who you wouldn't likely see as another spirit. You see, your belief runs counter to everything that Law of One teaches. It's absolutely redonculous.

I am happy to admit I have a little bit of demon within me Wink

Eitherway, you said it was not a threat, and I take what people say at face value.

It's all water under the bridge now.

(05-19-2019, 06:16 AM)Louisabell Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 06:05 AM)Cyan Wrote: I would recommend, if i may, reading books on how to talk in hostage situations and in situations where the perpetrator is threathing to harm themselves. it seems there is little desire to embrace the outspoken as a group and to calm them down but rather "verbal fluff" is used to deflect the point which may or may not be true but either way such a talk will not bring the individual to a calm and integrate his energies with the group for best outcome.

Some would say that this approach is a love over wisdom approach, and it is most commendable.

And yet, sometimes utilising some shock value is useful.

Sometimes it's just hard to not give someone what they so obviously desire.

You see relaxo, this is someone you could say "Forest responds as it is shouted to".

You call it shock therapy, I call it being STS, luckily we only need to be 51% sto to get to the next density.

And some of us dont even care about making it to the next density.

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - RitaJC - 05-19-2019

So much confusion... So much pain... So much misused catalyst...

I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I TRULY love you

(05-19-2019, 06:14 AM)speedforce131 Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 06:01 AM)Louisabell Wrote: You really think you're going to win this argument with semantics? I never said anything about Satan. And before you question the demonic nature of 4th density and above crusaders, listen and learn:
Yet again I'm faced with LARP'ers. Orion "crusaders" are ET's and non-incarnated spirits who have a specific purpose. There are no demons. Everything that lives consists of light or spirit. Spirits can have positive or negative polarities to them. What you call "demons" are actually negative spirits. If you were to insist that demons are real, then you also have to admit that demons are a part of us, as we are a part of all, or unity, or infinity. You also imply that they are separate because "we" are good spirits, aka humans, and "they" are demons, who you wouldn't likely see as another spirit. You see, your belief runs counter to everything that Law of One teaches. It's absolutely redonculous.

I LARP rather regularly and consider it a fun activity, i somehow doubt that that is what you actually refer to, it being a freeform theather that is great for practicing onces acting skills.

That being said.

No, there are no "demons" in the absolute sense I would agree with you, a very STS being however does acquire demonic attributes but we must remember that 5th density negatives are "Very fair to look at" and thus, not "demonic", there is indeed nothing demonic in unity and nothing demonic in us, that is probably what you mean. The material is very clear on there being no "evil". One of the reason that attracted me to it.

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - ada - 05-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 12:17 AM)speedforce131 Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 08:39 PM)blossom Wrote: your wisdom is only relative to others in the veiled existence. So it becomes a power play of who is "wiser", in an existence where nobody knows anything, how then can you keep harmony where nobody agrees on the same wisdom (due to the veil, and each's own uniqueness) without turning into chaos?
There's a VERY good reason why education is highly valued. Among us Asian people, education is the HIGHEST valued, and in our diaspora communities, Asians have the highest educational attainment rates and the lowest crime rates. It's not true that nobody knows anything. We live in 3rd density. We are one with our environment. There is a way that the world works and other people know what that is. You have to respect that this is the way the world works and it wouldn't work if people tried to turn the entire system upside down. We have the police force to guard our streets, the military to guard our nation, the government to run the day to day affairs, the businesses that employ people and make stuff. The system is imperfect but IT WORKS. Ra does not encourage you to turn away from the world just because there's a spiritual realm out there. Ra encourages you to be a citizen of 3rd density because YOU CHOSE to incarnate here. Take in all the good with the bad.

Intelligence and wisdom are not the same thing.

If it is acceptable I will not be participating in this discussion no more, forgive me.

Love and Light to you all.

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - kristina - 05-19-2019

(05-18-2019, 03:15 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 08:23 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: In 4th density, when the veil drops, we will have a group mind. In the group mind, we cannot think things like, "trans people have mental illness" or "women are too weak to protect others" or "that person needs to get out of their victim mentality".
I was with you until you said this. When you continue to reject the facts you will never understand. Fourth density is the density of love AND understanding. You cannot have only love. You have to understand too. Understanding requires logic and reason. When I presented you with facts, they weren't there to cause disharmony. They were there to help you understand so that you can apply true compassion to it. At this point, you are blindly applying love and compassion without understanding. This is not characteristic of 4th density at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

Quote:The terms transsexualism, dual-role transvestism, gender identity disorder in adolescents or adults, and gender identity disorder not otherwise specified are listed as such in the International Statistical Classification of Diseases (ICD) by the WHO or the American Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) under codes F64.0, F64.1, 302.85, and 302.6 respectively.

Please just STOP trying to use unity and one-ness to distort the facts to suit your narrative.

Perhaps it's understanding through love not love through understanding. I think that's what was implied. Wisdom has it's own understanding and so does love. You must know this as you go through your own life, right? When you go to balance an emotion or a situation that has troubled you.
I'm not being ugly here...I didn't see Jade's comment as someone who is suiting their own agenda here.

(05-18-2019, 03:44 PM)Merrick Wrote: Plenty of things have been called mental illness in the past that are now better understood and accepted. I’m sure plenty of people would think we are crazy for believing what we believe.

So right....really!!!!! We love the "channelings" of an alien entities (a collective) known as Ra. LOL! Nutty. BigSmile
People would still think we are a little mental. Tongue

(05-19-2019, 07:01 AM)kristina Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 03:44 PM)Merrick Wrote: Plenty of things have been called mental illness in the past that are now better understood and accepted. I’m sure plenty of people would think we are crazy for believing what we believe.

So right....really!!!!! We love the "channelings" of an alien entities (a collective) known as Ra. LOL! Nutty. BigSmile

I can guarantee from personal experience that if you openly talk of channeling, spirits, Ra material, densities and similar to a medical professional you will be diagnosed with psychosis and sent to the wards even if you try to explain that its your religion.

I should get an indian doctor, they would understand me better.

(05-19-2019, 07:03 AM)Cyan Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 07:01 AM)kristina Wrote:

I can guarantee from personal experience that if you openly talk of channeling, spirits, Ra material, densities and similar to a medical professional you will be diagnosed with psychosis and sent to the wards even if you try to explain that its your religion.

I should get an indian doctor, they would understand me better.
Right?!? I love this comment so much. If I could I'd upvote it 100 times. Puts a whole new perspective on things. When I was being called all those names and being gaslighted, it never did occur to me that from a certain perspective, those were the people that are seen by society as the mentally ill ones. Now I wonder why I even argued with them!

As someone who suffered from psychotic depression, which included hallucination, I've come to a point where I'm realistic about everything. I'm not prone to beliefs such as demons or whatnot. I still believe in channeling and the higher self, but it's a very drawn back and conservative viewpoint. If one, for example, believed in demons and had auditory hallucinations (what I had), then you'd be the most frightened you could ever be. Because the messages are long, invasive, and extremely negative.

I've largely recovered from this. I don't "hear" the voices that often anymore at that intensity and when I do, it's pretty mild and short. Not long drawn out like before. What's helped me, what's critical to my healing was removing limiting beliefs. That there was demons, ET's or whatever. Once I got rid of these limiting beliefs, those associated voices just disappeared. As if it never existed (and it doesn't). I think what would help a lot of people here is if they returned to the "real world". One where practicality rules the day. Where doing X + Y = Z. These channeling sessions can really hurt you if you cannot process the information. I'm sorry so say that the vast majority cannot and has not.

(05-18-2019, 04:56 PM)speedforce131 Wrote: Oh and you know the funny thing is?!? That in this lifetime, the same EXACT THING happened to me. That I was crucified by humanity, from all groups and all circles. This one is no different. The funny thing is that things work out in my favor because it is natural that the truth comes out and the actual good people follow the truth, use the truth with proper discernment in order to affect change. I've had a hand in a variety of things now which ended up balancing the situation and as a result, brought happiness to a great many people.

Some of my earliest was Blizzard, Sony/Microsoft and AMD/Intel. You'd have to know the specifics to really appreciate how things were balanced but looking at it from today's standpoint, the things I've done there (and I did it exactly the same way I'm doing here, using the truth, using my wisdom and compassion) can still be seen and felt today. There are PC gamers out there who wouldn't have gaming PC's had I not help AMD out of being oppressed by Intel and their band of lunatic followers (add Nvidia to the mix too). There are console gamers who would not have the brilliant exclusive titles that Sony invests in, if I did not fight for Sony. There are even development studios that would not have jobs today, if Microsoft won and were allowed to go on their rampage of buying everything out. Today, we have a slightly brighter world, because I fought for the weak and disenfranchised. For those who do not know that they themselves are wrong and what they are doing/believing/etc, is more harmful then it is helpful.

(05-18-2019, 04:26 PM)Merrick Wrote: Why do you think understanding is associated with the heart and not the head? It’s not a matter of knowing facts. Understanding is knowing and accepting the heart of the self and the other self. Facts are useful but consider how often Ra points out that requests for facts are not as useful as understanding the principles of soul evolution.

That is blatantly incorrect. It's so incorrect I don't even know where to begin with this statement.

Quote:You are not Jesus.

Never said I was champ. That doesn't change the fact that I am a 5th density wanderer does it?

Quote:No one here is trying to gaslight you.

That's wrong. Glow said in no uncertain terms that I have harmful intent behind my words and actions. Glow is saying that what I'm speaking of is hate speech. Facts are NOT hate speech whether you'd like to believe it or not.

Quote:You have not proved any of your claims, despite your repeating that you have, because your claims are not provable.
LMAO like who are you really? This is absolutely absurd. I literally LINKED to Wikipedia which clearly states that these terms, this condition, and how it is defined, ARE mental disorders. It's even listed under Mental Healthcare. I've also linked videos of actual female officers being overpowered by men. I can link more if you want. These are the undisputed facts. You cannot prove me wrong on this.

Quote:Telling someone who needs to transition or is in the process of it that they’re mentally ill and you really know what’s better for them than they do is not just condescending, not just separating, it infringes on the law of free will. It does cause harm and you’ve been told that it causes harm. To say in the face of these things that you know better and you’re actually a more evolved being and therefore everyone should listen to you is doing additional harm.
I'll accept that it causes harm to you. But if it will cause harm to you so that others may see the truth, then so be it. I've harmed people before while at the same time, helping 100's of millions of people. I'll live with that any day of the week.

Quote:Your comments about women are both deeply wrongheaded and severely misogynistic.
Again with the gaslighting. You know what, I couldn't fathom how my female loved ones would feel if they were hurt and overpowered by a man. It is that possibility that keeps me going. I will not allow you to gaslight me and change my viewpoint on what I KNOW is right just to appease you and your version social justice. My female loved ones are more along the lines of traditional women. They are in professions that are not under physical threat of a man. They have friends and family. They are safe, and I'd like to keep it that way regardless of what you think. Those women and everything they represent are under attack by SJW's. SJW's cannot stand that religion made them a better person. SJW's cannot stand that femininity is something that is beautiful and strives for, not to turn away from. My female loved ones are the most beautiful in the WORLD and people would be wise to follow in their love and their light.

Quote:Do not evoke Jesus’s name to justify speaking out against the societal outcasts of today. That flies in the face of the way Jesus lived and the message he preached.

LOL I'm not speaking out AGAINST anybody. You guys keep misunderstanding my INTENT. It is not my f-ing intent to hurt people, do you understand? Everything that I say and do is because I want the best for people. Your version of what is best for the people is not necessarily the best because you have not yet gained the wisdom to process these things. I have. Sorry to tell you but I've been through it all. I've seen both sides of the debate, I've considered all the possibilities. I've even researched the spiritual portion. You are like a child talking to an elder adult.

Mental disorders according to the American Psychological Association? Something of the 3rd density standard? The density of no understanding? The veiled 3rd density?
Come on Speedforce. I like a lot of your comments but this argument is way off base.
We really cannot understand the distortions of another. We are talking about what one identifies with according to his distortions not whether he or she is sick mentally. Identity, personality, etc which is ALL 3rd density things. Role playing is also part of this density. Someone is merely trying to work out the identity of the self. Nothing more. What would be mental about that? We are all things; every thought, every being.

(05-19-2019, 07:23 AM)kristina Wrote: Mental disorders according to the American Psychological Association? Something of the 3rd density standard? The density of no understanding? The veiled 3rd density?
Come on Speedforce. I like a lot of your comments but this argument is way off base.
We really cannot understand the distortions of another. We are talking about what one identifies with according to his distortions not whether he or she is sick mentally. Identity, personality, etc which is ALL 3rd density things. Role playing is also part of this density. Someone is merely trying to work out the identity of the self. Nothing more. What would be mental about that? We are all things; every thought, every being.

Thus far the thing i most disagree with with speedforce is the hatred for trans people, having a crush on a trans woman i feel that the only thing missing in trans surgeries and developement is the ability to add an artificial womb, currently you can already make eggs from skincells and get a surrogate mother so you can already breed with one of any gender, you can make eggs or sperm from skin cells so it should be possible to eventually get a artificial or a donated womb and at that point the magic is complete the trans woman becomes a full woman, now its just short of that. But I understand the motivation of calling it self mutilation especially when the current paradigm is so strongly in favor of trans surgeries and even young people are encouraged to transition. I wonder what the difference is in a person attracted to young boys and a trans activist trying for their own reason to convince a child to transition. Probably miniscule. At least one is interested in them for what they are not trying to change them while another is using them as a method to see the change. Anyway, thats the main disagreement thus far, i think well get along.

(05-18-2019, 05:37 PM)speedforce131 Wrote:
(05-18-2019, 05:30 PM)Merrick Wrote: If Billy Ray Cyrus were spreading misinformation about the transgender community or women and then told me I’m wrong for disagreeing with him because he’s sold millions of records, I would absolutely say the same thing.

You’ve made good points in many threads here. I do think you have valuable contributions to make. I also think you have a big head and that holds you back in significant ways.
misinformation according to who? You? I've been through mountains of evidence that suggests that the current movement of transgender acceptance is more harmful than otherwise. The suicide statistics and occurrences of mental illnesses is off the freaking charts. Just do your research. I am compassionate for these people because of these things. I don't want people to commit suicide (especially having been one that wanted to commit suicide), and I don't want mental illnesses such as depression to go by untreated due to their transgenderism. I've had psychotic depression and I wouldn't wish it upon anybody. I've been in the system. Let this be a reminder to those reading that if you think I have no compassion and my intent is to harm people, you're dead wrong. It is because of my pain that I do not want this pain for others.

More 3rd density things. Suicide and confusion.....if you applied wisdom with love you understand suicide and you understand the confusion that leads to suicide. Again, we are talking about personality and self identity here and the confusion regarding it that leads to suicide in many cases across the board not just with gender identity.
If I were transitioning, I would want someone to love me as I sorted through the confusion and not imply I am mentally ill an unbalanced and need psychological help. My wisdom tells me that if someone who came to me with this sort of confusion ( excuse the word confusion, for lack of a better word), the last thing I would think or imply to them is that they are sick. I would first love them, help them in any way to love themselves at all cost and encourage their choice based upon their free will. In fact, I would honor them based upon free will. Then I would educate myself based upon their personal experience not what a psychological manual says or Wikipedia says so that I also gain experience through them.
We are all things. Balanced and unbalanced. Love and hate. Male and female. And especially all are playing roles that SEEM REAL. It is an illusion. Love the illusion. How can we love the person next to us when we don't agree with them or agree with how they live their life? That's the veil.

(05-18-2019, 06:00 PM)Glow Wrote: Merrick sees as I do that once you have experienced your soul outside 3D these petty things of grudges, pride and perceived victimhood of martyrdom completely lose their hold. You experience the unity and you bring it back and realize none of that matters. It all fits together from the place of soul.

And all is well, THAT is the wisdom, if it doesn’t seem well in 3D what sustains you is the remembrance of the vibration of our true selves beyond ego where all there is is love acceptance and gratitude. At the level of unity it is all very beautiful and no grudges are found.

As to your ostracization is it possible to move to Canada or a more metropolitan area? We have a large Asian community and I have never seen anyone react negatively. As a demographic if anything their is a tendency  toward being more successful than average if material wealth is looked at. So certainly not suffering her in squalor or loneliness due to race.

As to your weight you mention, I swear everyone is fat up here. I was aiming to lose my last 4lbs and ended up gaining 4 instead people still think I’m thin because everyone is fat by comparison. As long as you are clean and kind it’s all good.

One of my best friends(top 3) is gay and Asian and he is one of the most well liked people I have ever known. He lights up every room he enters because he likes and cares about people. He’s a gift
He is obviously a wanderer and balanced in both love and wisdom. He shares his family’s culture with lots of us and it is beautiful and fascinating.

We go to a lot of interesting little places with owners who barely speak English and I get to experience a new culture that has been under my nose for 40+ years thriving. It’s beautiful.

If you live in a racist area and are willing to move maybe that should be the focus so you can get some peace, grow connections and heal what troubles you from last lives or this one.

If you really do believe yourself to be Jesus remember 5d do not often wander as the work of wisdom is generally done alone. Maybe it is preincarnative isolation in that case.

Either way the first step to grounding our light in service as wanderers is to heal thy self, well ego. True self is fine and not in need of healing.

The area in which we live could prvide catalyst as well. I live in a very backward area and I have always had spiritual practices and even have a tattoo of a pentacle on my back and when people around here see it, oh I am of the devil. Oh she uses crystals and sage....devil worshipper! Run!!!!!! LOL! So sometimes, our location is useful for learning.

I'm not sure if the point of this thread is whether you are harvestable or not, or if it's having wisdom for wisdom's sake.
What is the ultimate goal? Is it to simply love wisdom?

In being harvestable, as I mentioned in another thread, it's about acceptance. The more you can accept, the more your chakras are aligned.
Despite all the negativity floating around here, I still feel pretty good. Usually, when you feel good you are in line with your higher self.

Is it that seeking wisdom before love sees love as folly?

(05-19-2019, 07:51 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I'm not sure if the point of this thread is whether you are harvestable or not, or if it's having wisdom for wisdom's sake.
What is the ultimate goal? Is it to simply love wisdom?

I think it was best exemplified in the thread "People are plenty loving" I feel that light is missing more than love, love seems to be abundant but what lacks is discernement and light. I think for me, I seem to love wisdom more than hate wisdom as some here seem to, at least caution strongly against the use of light or wisdom before love or well, love. The way I see it im not worried about meeting the harvest, to me it seems like what lacks most in the LL community is light, not love, so im leaning in that direction, tho im also thinking of intentionaly polarizing STS just for the opportunity so my results may vary from yours.

Quote:In being harvestable, as I mentioned in another thread, it's about acceptance. The more you can accept, the more your chakras are aligned.
Despite all the negativity floating around here, I still feel pretty good. Usually, when you feel good you are in line with your higher self.

It seems that being in a state of acceptance about self and others is indeed the key to harvest, the more accepting you are the more able you are to align yourself with yourself and reach harvest, in which ever "side" you fall into, nasty thinking of sides to a universal paradise.

Quote:Is it that seeking wisdom before love sees love as folly?

I wouldnt say but love for other civilizations or soul groups seems to be when viewed from wisdom, folly, though i am unsure if this is true, it seems humanity would be better off serving humanity than say, the energy vampire planet, though service to them is offered by our greater understanding of ourselves, i dunno, hard topic.

(05-18-2019, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I don't hate wisdom. In fact, I can be a deep thinker.
But wisdom isn't required for graduation. Love is.
So I don't concern myself with too much wisdom.
Maybe I have a balance. I don't know.
Wisdom has nothing to do with being able to think deeply. In fact, it has nothing to do with the 3rd density action of thinking.

By wisdom (light) are you referring to the light that enters the 3rd eye?
Because when I get too much of that I get dizzy, disoriented and ungrounded.

I admire seeking of wisdom, but be careful. Too much wisdom without love to balance it can be disorienting here in 3rd density.

I think we should be free to seek either wisdom or love. Nobody seems to deny that.

Unless I'm wrong in thinking that wisdom is light.

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - Relax - 05-19-2019

Cyan.. I am a WOMAN

I actually wish you well - ask Gem wolf - I mentioned that to him - I said that I don't always like a lot of what you say (or have said) because it directly attacks or threatens my rights and safety as a female person in this world... but I've felt fondness for you at times.)

I once spoke to you harshly when you were asking forum members to donate our money to you.
but I wasn't the only person who did that by the way... and other than that - I haven't been 'hateful'

just because I stand up for myself doesn't mean I wish ill towards people

I mean - come on... speedforce only needs to reread his posts to see how patronising, self aggrandising, lecturing, blunt and without diplomacy he's been since the short time he's been here. And I'm just one of quite a few people reacting to his dismissive, bossy attitude

Yet he can't handle people who reply with equal assertiveness as he uses?

total double standard

btw-
and - for full disclosure - for the forum - Cyan's reply to my pm was

Cyan Wrote:f*** off dirtbag

now THAT'S "hateful"

Sad

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - Jade - 05-19-2019

Okay, before I respond to individual things in the thread, I will put on my moderator hat. Plenum and Austin are busy with other stuff this weekend.

I cleaned up this thread, kind of. It was suggested to take the whole thread offline, which still might happened. As of now, I took out the most egregious posts, and I will go back through and reread to make sure I didn't miss anything... as always, help is appreciated. It's really sad to log in to 9 moderator reports, two posts having been reported 3 times so actually a total of 13 reports, but it's great to have feedback from other forum members on what is not appropriate - because we actually do prefer a more democratic approach, we just don't get a ton of feedback usually so we have to make decisions based on what we try to understand as being in the forum's best interests.

So, for clarification, it is NOT okay to threaten or aggressively instigate people on the forums, ever. Please don't do this. Please. If you are angry, walk away. The forums don't follow the rules of time, that's the great thing about it. For me, when things get too heated, I take a day or a few days off, until I can settle again in my orange ray and feel like I can speak with some sense of clarity and not just react out of pain. Everyone is in pain. We all need to find gentleness in this world. The point of this place is to make our best attempts to cultivate an attempt at kindness. If you don't see kindness here, one option is to leave, the other option is to attempt to inject some of your own kindness - be the change you want to see! Of course, the whole point of the game is to get us confused in the lower chakras so that making gestures of kindness can seem like a Herculean effort. I get it. But this cannot be the place where we come to take out our anger on the world. There have been many people who have been able to post and discuss their pain and anger in a constructive way with others here, so I'm not saying don't post here if you are in pain or angry. Just don't post here if you are only taking out that pain and anger on others who are posting in good faith and service.

Lots of love to everyone, I'm sincerely sorry if I've made anyone feel bad for any reason. I love this place and I love the Ra material and the Law of One, and I certainly know I could use some more wisdom. But I also know that ultimately I need more love and acceptance, because love and acceptance IS understanding. It's a hard line to walk when my yellow ray duties get in the way of offering universal love without restrictions. Like I said, it's a big trigger for me to see people obfuscating the material to confuse others into staying in the lower chakras. I'm going to work on imbuing my posts with more love, because honestly, I am projecting this dissatisfaction towards wisdom. I feel like my posts come off as too much "I know it all" energy and needs more of the love energy, this is what I would prefer for myself. So when I see myself in the mirrors around me, it's easier to articulate my grievances than when I try to pinpoint the problem within. If you don't resonate with my assessment, then you should treat my posts like I do everyone else's that don't resonate with me - projection of their own personal dissatisfaction with themselves.

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - Diana - 05-19-2019

(05-18-2019, 08:23 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: I've been a part of this community for many years now. At this point, I see a lot of the same fallacies about the Law of One posted quite often. Certain versions of these fallacies are dangerous because they are an inversion of the proper interpretation of the material, which usually ends up being a slippery slope into self service.

I think I know what you are trying to get at, but I would like to comment on the language used because I think it's misleading.

"Dangerous" is a dangerous descriptor in my opinion. I would agree with you if I were a "follower" depending on someone(thing) beyond myself to tell me what to do, but I think everyone should make their own decisions and work things out for themselves. Is there a proper interpretation of the material? If there is, which flawed human here has the correct interpretation?

(05-18-2019, 08:23 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Basically, way too often, I see people encouraging a use of wisdom which, in its full expression, is actually closing the heart chakra. Closing the heart chakra is not wisdom!!! I feel like most people's understanding is that we get to the green ray, and it's just this overflowing mess and wisdom must tame this curse. When I come across this attitude, to me it is a lack of understanding about the green ray, and when I see that, it seems silly to encourage people to move into the blue ray. For me, interpretations of the philosophy which encourage others, whether directly or implied, to close the heart in search of wisdom should always be challenged.

I'm not sure I can articulationg this well, but here goes.

This to me is an example of too closely following words by Ra or any entity or thing outside of self. It all may be true, but if we move away from trying to fit everything into the words and language of Ra (and other entities channeled by this group about the LOO) the picture may become more clear. I don't mean to say the LOO material is not to be referenced or studied, I mean adherence to the labels can be a deterrent to simple common sense or thinking for one's self.

(05-18-2019, 08:23 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: In 4th density, when the veil drops, we will have a group mind. In the group mind, we cannot think things like, "trans people have mental illness" or "women are too weak to protect others" or "that person needs to get out of their victim mentality". There is only harmony available, which means we must let go of the thoughts and actions that bring disharmony. Until our thoughts and feelings are pure enough that others will be able to read them without repulsion, we are not ready for a fourth density social memory complex, and the lessons are of love and acceptance, not wisdom.

By wisdom I assume you mean intellect/mind? Because I think wisdom is very different from intellect/mind.

And by "group mind" I assume you mean transparency of thought and essence of self? Because I personally don't see evolving to a group ming per say. I see it more like a transparency, and magnetizing to others who are close in essence, and because of the transparency actually knowing the essence of others who are now not hiding in a private internal dialogue. You might think as one in a SMC, but that's because your resonate with the same thoughts, not because you surrender to a group mind.

I'm totally nitpicking here. But my mind can't help it. Tongue

I also don't see it as letting go of thoughts and actions that bring disharmony, because I see it more as just not judging. I don't seek to harmonize with others; I seek to harmonize with myself—like chipping away at the marble block to get to the beautiful statue within. I'm not trying to blend with others, rather I am trying to become me in my highest form, and in doing so, it follows that I harmonize with others, not the other way around.

I can see that along the way one might try to force acceptance and "fake it till you make it" which is an axiom I definitely think is efficacious. But I feel the true reality is to transform self, and in doing so one's attitude toward others transforms. So in getting to the point of transparency in 4D, in my view, it is about self-transformation not trying to blend with others. Trying to blend does not eliminate ingrained prejudices and fears, though it may help. Self-exploration and self-honesty, letting go of defenses, letting down the protective walls, and moving beyond survival needs is a more natural way, to me, to acceptance of others' paths and choices.

I really don't see what the big deal is about transgender people. I remember seeing a movie (the title of which I don't recall) set in Africa. There was a character driving an old station wagon around, which he painted with crazy designs, and it had curtains hanging in the windows, and I thought how cool that was. So individual and self-expressive. And I immediately saw that something like that here in the US would be judged and scoffed at, but there in the African city it looked so cool and like so much fun and freedom.

RE: Why the hate for wisdom? - Jade - 05-19-2019

(05-19-2019, 05:13 AM)Cyan Wrote: Relaxo sent me a deeply troubling PM.

He accused me of being "on the wrong side" for liking speedforces comment that he is the most hostile one here. Could the admins tell him not to send me personal messages with things like that in the future because I would prefer to keep all arguments public and for all to see so no private fights arise.

Quote:so you agree with speed force that I'm "the most hateful person here"

right...good to know what you think

will put you on mute/'ignore list'

my good wishes for you visiting gem in USA were genuine and warm hearted

I recently deleted them because I needed to detach from your negative ideas/thought forms

you've been treating us like data/info providing objects for your personal amusement for days with your divisive polls and your polls themselves have been toxic and causing 'drama' which you clearly use to eat bad energy from, in a vampiric way Sad

your 'feminism is a 5 year old thought' post is so incredibly and intentionally divisive and you KNOW IT

you insulted nearly all the women of b4 in writing that OP

best of luck

don't you dare hurt Gem or brutalise his tender heart.

I hope you can learn a lot from him

Niin metsä vastaa, kuin sinne huudetaan.

Cyan, it's not my intention to call you out, but you also said you prefer your interactions to be public instead of in PMs, so I will say to you clearly and publicly: this is why people call you a troll. Not three days ago you tried to rally support to remove all moderators from the forum. Now, you are asking the moderators to mitigate an interpersonal conflict - which is definitely NOT a part of our duties. You made the choice to make a strong statement about this poster, and they sent you a PM (which I personally would prefer than a public call out, but that's just me) - because you directly instigated them by liking a post that called them the most hateful poster here. As the poster mentioned in their PM to you, there is a block function, which is what you should use if you do not want to receive any more PMs from this poster. You also made a post complaining about people acting like 5 year olds, and I definitely feel like a kindergarten teacher explaining this to you, in good faith, under the assumption that you are not trolling. But deep down I feel like you are trolling. I feel like your call to moderator action here is disingenuous. If you want others to take you seriously, you need to be consistent.

Also, it shows a lack of respect to post a PM in public. If you really thought that this was a problem and you wanted moderator action, you should PM us about it and not create more of a public spectacle. This type of post proves that you enjoy stirring the pot and aren't actually looking for resolution, just more public confrontation.