Bring4th
What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. (/showthread.php?tid=17251)

What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - Cyan - 05-19-2019

So im curious to see the gender divide of B4, how many posters are female, how many are men, how many are non gendered, and how many are trans. Ill post this poll about it, interested in the information, do not mean to be divisive.

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - kristina - 05-20-2019

(05-19-2019, 06:50 AM)Cyan Wrote: So im curious to see the gender divide of B4, how many posters are female, how many are men, how many are non gendered, and how many are trans. Ill post this poll about it, interested in the information, do not mean to be divisive.

LOL! You kill me! Let me say it the way it reads Cyan......
"do not mean to be divisive, but I am anyway" Thanks for taking my poll and placing yourself into a pigeon hole that have been divided into gender identities.
You need to go to Fakebook my friend. This is not the place for you.... I do not believe. I think you love drama and pitting folks against one another instead of promoting love and even love through honest discourse. There are things you say that seem quite loving then there are things you say that seem as if you are confused about your location (as in you're not on Fakebook, this is Law of One). One my friend. One. I am a woman yet I share some of the same chemicals as you, so we are One of the same. As I leave this chemical body and you leave your's there will be no wondering who or what we are. Stop this silliness. It is childish, it's fool's play. Do you understand what I am saying or you cannot?

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - David_1 - 05-20-2019

The poll would be meaningless.
   At the time I checked, there were 12 times as many guests online as members.
   My opinion is we are all one, and it doesn’t matter!

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - Infinite Unity - 06-17-2019

It does and doesn't matter It only holds as much import as you place upon it. Does gender alone induce one function; reciprocy? I don't think so, gender actually contains alot of the programs/preprograms that entail into life/experience. So as the gender landscape changes, so does the entailed markers or programs.

It is counter intuitive to label everything is One, and just paste this everywhere as if understanding Oneness has been achieved... You come to Oneness through understanding the relationship and connection of all things A fairly large portion of this is actually going through the experiences, having relationships and living Not ignoring all in the idealogical; all is one euphemism.

Love is not only kind, it is not only soft and comfortable. Love also has thorns, it is terrible, and downtrodden. However it is this all encompassing mix match, dualism that we, that I can't let go of, and Love will never die.

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - Tae - 06-29-2019

Well, that is not the breakdown I was expecting... I guess a lot of you guys are in touch with your divine feminine LOL

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - Foha - 06-29-2019

The intentions of this thread should be more apparent. Perhaps you should add another option: Apache Helicopter.

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-29-2019

Yes, Apache helicopters need representation too Cyan. Don't be a bigot.

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - Cyan - 06-29-2019

Oh noes, I cant add apache helicopter, maybe you should vote trans.

Giggidy.

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - Stranger - 06-30-2019

So much irritability in response to an ordinary question. I'm honestly surprised!

Here's a trick question: if we reject separation, are we closer to unity or further away from unity? Hmm?

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - ada - 06-30-2019

(06-30-2019, 08:56 AM)Stranger Wrote: Here's a trick question: if we reject separation, are we closer to unity or further away from unity?  Hmm?

That's actually an interesting question!

I think we remain unmoved, rather, becoming confused. Therefore learning lessons of separation, until we find acceptance to learn and understand lessons of unity.

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - kristina - 06-30-2019

(06-30-2019, 08:56 AM)Stranger Wrote: So much irritability in response to an ordinary question.  I'm honestly surprised!

Here's a trick question: if we reject separation, are we closer to unity or further away from unity?  Hmm?

To reject is the non acceptance of what is.
However, the balance of separation is unity.

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - cybernetic amber - 07-02-2019

I have a p, not a v. But I like p and treat my a like a v sometimes.

When I was younger the voice in my head and the voice in my throat was way more feminine but now it's not. I wished I had long blonde hair. I played with dolls and pranced around to Madonna as a four year old

Maybe social conditioning caused me to butch up quickly and become more masculine ? Maybe had I been born ten years later I'd be trans?

But, I'm a man and I'm very comfortable in my mind and skin now. So I voted man.

RE: What is the gender divide of active B4, curious. - Foha - 07-04-2019

(06-30-2019, 08:56 AM)Stranger Wrote: So much irritability in response to an ordinary question.  I'm honestly surprised!

Here's a trick question: if we reject separation, are we closer to unity or further away from unity?  Hmm?

If I decide to play the other team only to lose, am I still able to have fun?

You play the unstoppable force, and I'll be the immovable object.