Bring4th
The Rabbit Hole - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Rabbit Hole (/showthread.php?tid=17263)

Pages: 1 2

The Rabbit Hole - Rob M - 05-21-2019

This is the world of creation, a branch of the Divine. Like a branch of a tree. There is much more than creation.

Think of the branch of creation as a child of the Divine, a child exploring creation whilst holding its Mother's hand. At some point the child wanted to explore on its own. The child was never out of its Mother's sight and always felt her love, however, as the child grew it became more independent and let go of her hand. Perhaps this is the original source of duality.

The Mother called for her child to return, She has never stopped and continues to pour her love into this realm of creation but the child continues to use the energy for its own gain, for it believes that it IS the true source, that it is God, that there is nothing greater.

The child is deluded and created the illusionary realm but with seperation, and not unity in mind.

Essentially, this world of creation is born from an experiment that caused an error that refused to be corrected. Since the Mother loves her child it simply could no be abandoned, and so the story continues..

This is an extremely simplified explanation of how our world of creation began in my personal belief. The understanding that The Creator wished to experience itself and so divided itself into infinite parts does not sit well with me. The creator child, inspired by its Mother, would be more suited to this act, insofar as it wished to create more beings that it could dominate, as it believes, and would have us all, including Ra, that the Child is the Source and should be worshipped.

A salient point to appreciate is that although the child is the original creator of this illusionary realm (including all densities) its power comes from the true source, the tree, and I believe this loving energy cannot be currupted completely, and so it can exist where you shall seek it.

The reason I have shared this here is that Ra, Hatton, The Pleadians etc, whoever you may perceive to be more advanced/evolved/wise/knowledgeable than yourself, are still under an illusion.

The danger I sense from all this encouragement to move into higher densities, is that it leads further down the rabbit hole, towards the mind of the lost child and not to the True Source. I believe if any direction is suggested it should be what you perciece to be down, into 3rd, 2nd, 1st and then out of density altogether.

Those of Hatton give us a clue when they begin by encouraging the reader to use there intuition when reading and accepting what they have to say and the Pleadians mention that the creator is beginning to understand that is part of something bigger.

The True Source can be felt within you and within others wherever and whenever you desire, but contrary to common belief, The True Source can and has made an error. Perhaps why learning, loving and forgiving are such valuable things to live by.

Those who wish will return to the True Source eventually, but in my opinion, millennia of suffering distortions, laws, confusion, viels of forgetting, changing densities and most importantly seperation, is not, or ever has been necessary.

Much Love and Peace

RE: The Rabbit Hole - ada - 05-21-2019

Hey there Rob, and welcome to the forums. Are you new here, or to the Law of One material? Have you read all of the sessions? Just out of interest.

Thank you for sharing your belief by the way. Love and Light to you.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Jade - 05-21-2019

Welcome Rob! We're happy to have you here, and I don't mean to give you the third degree, but your OP raised a few red flags for a new poster.

Quote:The reason I have shared this here is that Ra, Hatton, The Pleadians etc, whoever you may perceive to be more advanced/evolved/wise/knowledgeable than yourself, are still under an illusion.

We're happy with you coming here to share your thoughts, but we're a little wary when someone's first post is trying to "warn" people about the Ra material and other Confederation philosophy. We definitely agree that nobody should elevate the source of our philosophy above their own divinity, but we also aren't equipped to be a Law of One debate forum. We're a small community and our focus is on discussing metaphysics through the lens of the material we have received from channeled Confederation entities.

So I guess, the question is, are you here to discuss Ra and the Confederation in a supportive way, in spite of your warning?

Either way, lots of love, and thanks for finding us!

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Rob M - 05-21-2019

(05-21-2019, 08:57 AM)blossom Wrote: Hey there Rob, and welcome to the forums. Are you new here, or to the Law of One material? Have you read all of the sessions? Just out of interest.

Thank you for sharing your belief by the way. Love and Light to you.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes new to the forum and I have read most of the Law of One material and found parts to be an inspiration, however, even as Ra themselves say, this is not the density of understanding.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - ada - 05-21-2019

Whatever resonates with you.  Smile

And thank you for your honesty.  Heart

[[/quote]
So I guess, the question is, are you here to discuss Ra and the Confederation in a supportive way, in spite of your warning?

Either way, lots of love, and thanks for finding us!
[/quote]

Greetings! It is not my intention for anyone to disregard the messages of the Confederation, we are each learning in our own way. My purpose is to put it into a perspective based upon my own beliefs regarding the bigger picture. To inspire others to think beyond the illusion and beyond creation.

Yes I am happy to discuss the material in a supportive way and to learn/teach with others.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Jade - 05-21-2019

Thanks Rob! I hope you understand my trepidation. Everyone is allowed to resonate with the material on whatever level they see fit, but there must be some resonance to engage here in a harmonious way. I look forward to hearing more of your contributions!

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Relax - 05-21-2019

(05-21-2019, 10:12 AM)Rob M Wrote: Greetings! It is not my intention for anyone to disregard the messages of the Confederation, we are each learning in our own way. My purpose is to put it into a perspective based upon my own beliefs regarding the bigger picture. To inspire others to think beyond the illusion and beyond creation.

Yes I am happy to discuss the material in a supportive way and to learn/teach with others.

Hi Rob.
If I may ask - do you resonate with Gnosticism?
as in:
"that the material world is created by an emanation or 'works' of a lower god (demiurge), trapping the divine spark within the human body. This divine spark could be liberated by gnosis, spiritual knowledge acquired through direct experience. Some of the core teachings include the following:

All matter is evil, and the non-material, spirit-realm is good.
   There is an unknowable God, who gave rise to many lesser spirit beings called Aeons.
   The creator of the (material) universe is not the supreme god, but an inferior spirit (the Demiurge).
   Gnosticism does not deal with "sin," only ignorance.
   To achieve salvation, one needs gnosis (knowledge)."

?  :idea:

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Minyatur - 05-21-2019

I agree with the gist of what you are saying, but more than saying it is an error I think it is inevitable.

This entire Octave is effectively an exploration of separation that is born out of a paradox (focus/limit of point of view), but return to Source and you will see you come back to the same, infinitely as you already infinitely did. We are Eternity and Eternity is not satisfied with a single state to be, a cycle of it brings you back to the separation that is awareness.

This Octave is just one of the infinite of the same, nothing began here and nothing will really end here, everything always gets resolved in acceptance. Once we are satisfied we will return to Source, once we will be disatisfied we will return to separation and thus infinity is.

In the end, I don't think Source is without these explorations of separation, they are always there somewhat in fixation in a singularity. There won't ever be less, there is the intelligent reflection of a changeless Source. Hence the first distortion of free will really is merely the first illusion or paradox, there is a fatality to what we are that we cannot change or become something other.

I don't think we are different from that lost child you speak of, we are the very same thing. The reason we can harvest only either in veiled 3D and 7D, I think, relates to that without completion to your exploration or a veil of confusion, you are in alignment with your own will that did bring you here to this thought. The Logos did not force anything anywhere. We, as co-focus, are here by our own will out of a resonance that transcends the laws of this illusory thought form.

You saying that it is not necessary is said also in the material. It really is not necessary, yet here we find ourselves by our own will!

RE: The Rabbit Hole - RitaJC - 05-21-2019

(05-21-2019, 08:43 AM)Rob M Wrote: This is the world of creation, a branch of the Divine. Like a branch of a tree. There is much more than creation.

Think of the branch of creation as a child of the Divine, a child exploring creation whilst holding its Mother's hand. At some point the child wanted to explore on its own. The child was never out of its Mother's sight and always felt her love, however, as the child grew it became more independent and let go of her hand. Perhaps this is the original source of duality.

The Mother called for her child to return, She has never stopped and continues to pour her love into this realm of creation but the child continues to use the energy for its own gain, for it believes that it IS the true source, that it is God, that there is nothing greater.

The child is deluded and created the illusionary realm but with seperation, and not unity in mind.

Essentially, this world of creation is born from an experiment that caused an error that refused to be corrected. Since the Mother loves her child it simply could no be abandoned, and so the story continues..

This is an extremely simplified explanation of how our world of creation began in my personal belief. The understanding that The Creator wished to experience itself and so divided itself into infinite parts does not sit well with me. The creator child, inspired by its Mother, would be more suited to this act, insofar as it wished to create more beings that it could dominate, as it believes, and would have us all, including Ra, that the Child is the Source and should be worshipped.

A salient point to appreciate is that although the child is the original creator of this illusionary realm (including all densities) its power comes from the true source, the tree, and I believe this loving energy cannot be currupted completely, and so it can exist where you shall seek it.

The reason I have shared this here is that Ra, Hatton, The Pleadians etc, whoever you may perceive to be more advanced/evolved/wise/knowledgeable than yourself, are still under an illusion.

The danger I sense from all this encouragement to move into higher densities, is that it leads further down the rabbit hole, towards the mind of the lost child and not to the True Source. I believe if any direction is suggested it should be what you perciece to be down, into 3rd, 2nd, 1st and then out of density altogether.

Those of Hatton give us a clue when they begin by encouraging the reader to use there intuition when reading and accepting what they have to say and the Pleadians mention that the creator is beginning to understand that is part of something bigger.

The True Source can be felt within you and within others wherever and whenever you desire, but contrary to common belief, The True Source can and has made an error. Perhaps why learning, loving and forgiving are such valuable things to live by.

Those who wish will return to the True Source eventually, but in my opinion, millennia of suffering distortions, laws, confusion, viels of forgetting, changing densities and most importantly seperation, is not, or ever has been necessary.

Much Love and Peace

Partially, I can agree with you. But I don’t believe there is such thing as a mistake, ever.

And I believe that the Source = One Infinite Creator = I is not an entity, but all that really exists. Everything else is just an illusion, a dream in which the Creator experiences itself as something it is not, forgetting the TRUTH for that purpose and waking up to it again and again.

No mistakes, just experience. The Timeless Beingness playing with the idea of time.

(05-21-2019, 10:44 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Thanks Rob! I hope you understand my trepidation. Everyone is allowed to resonate with the material on whatever level they see fit, but there must be some resonance to engage here in a harmonious way. I look forward to hearing more of your contributions!

Hey it's cool, moderator's gotta moderate (as long as it's in moderation Wink

RE: The Rabbit Hole - flofrog - 05-21-2019

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum.   So agree too,  the  Source can be felt within and the use of intuition paramount.
Alike others I cannot quite see the mistake.  Long time ago I was talking, a bit over my head, with a physicist,  and we were talking big bang and he was saying that by the difference of 'one degree', the big bang wouldn't have happened, and any other option  would have nulled the apparent creation of all cosmos we can see.. so if he was right, which I think he was, this is like a weird weird mistake  Wink

RE: The Rabbit Hole - TheJoan - 05-21-2019

(05-21-2019, 08:43 AM)Rob M Wrote: This is the world of creation, a branch of the Divine. Like a branch of a tree. There is much more than creation.

Much Love and Peace

My friend, I don't want to sound rude but you're talking about personal beliefs and 'personal beliefs' are the reason for so much more confusion on this world because everybody has an ego to express. The way you 'think' is erroneous because is limited by your perceptions and thoughts. who's aware of your thoughts and perceptions? you say 'I' then find out who that 'I' is and be done with personal beliefs. Self is the only reality and that Infinite 'Self' is reading these words through you. I do not perceive my brothers and sisters of the Confederation we are One there are not two consciousness in the universe there is only one consciousness aware of everything.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - hounsic - 05-21-2019

Hi Rob thanks for sharing, and welcome.

(05-21-2019, 10:50 AM)Relaxo Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 10:12 AM)Rob M Wrote: Greetings! It is not my intention for anyone to disregard the messages of the Confederation, we are each learning in our own way. My purpose is to put it into a perspective based upon my own beliefs regarding the bigger picture. To inspire others to think beyond the illusion and beyond creation.

Hi Rob.
as in:
"that the material world is created by an emanation or 'works' of a lower god (demiurge), trapping the divine spark within the human body. This divine spark could be liberated by gnosis, spiritual knowledge acquired through direct experience. Some of the core teachings include the following:

All matter is an illusion, being merely a projection of the conscience. Is it evil? If you think it is.

There is an unknowable God, who gave rise to many lesser spirit beings called Aeons.

God follows me on Instagram. Just kidding, I'm not on Instagram. God is un-unknowable.

The creator of the (material) universe is not the supreme god, but an inferior spirit (the Demiurge).

Ah now I see why you brought this up. Religion is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Had to google ''the demiurge'' TBH.. have you noticed the image that comes up with the obvious link? Should tell you a lot.

Ignorance is subjective as it's too broad; it's easy to judge others.. but sinners are not to worry? Sounds like nonsense.

To achieve salvation, one needs gnosis (knowledge)."

[i]One needs nothing.

Nope. Nice to meet you.  Smile

[/i]

(05-21-2019, 11:43 AM)Minyatur Wrote: I agree with the gist of what you are saying, but more than saying it is an error I think it is inevitable.

This entire Octave is effectively an exploration of separation that is born out of a paradox (focus/limit of point of view), but return to Source and you will see you come back to the same, infinitely as you already infinitely did. We are Eternity and Eternity is not satisfied with a single state to be, a cycle of it brings you back to the separation that is awareness.

This Octave is just one of the infinite of the same, nothing began here and nothing will really end here, everything always gets resolved in acceptance. Once we are satisfied we will return to Source, once we will be disatisfied we will return to separation and thus infinity is.

In the end, I don't think Source is without these explorations of separation, they are always there somewhat in fixation in a singularity. There won't ever be less, there is the intelligent reflection of a changeless Source. Hence the first distortion of free will really is merely the first illusion or paradox, there is a fatality to what we are that we cannot change or become something other.

I don't think we are different from that lost child you speak of, we are the very same thing. The reason we can harvest only either in veiled 3D and 7D, I think, relates to that without completion to your exploration or a veil of confusion, you are in alignment with your own will that did bring you here to this thought. The Logos did not force anything anywhere. We, as co-focus, are here by our own will out of a resonance that transcends the laws of this illusory thought form.

You saying that it is not necessary is said also in the material. It really is not necessary, yet here we find ourselves by our own will!

It is not possible for you to fail. Giving that power to others can be unhelpful. Be strong in your will.

Peace and Love

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Relax - 05-21-2019

(05-21-2019, 06:16 PM)Rob M Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 10:50 AM)Relaxo Wrote:

Hi Rob.
as in:

All matter is an illusion, being merely a projection of the conscience. Is it evil? If you think it is.

God follows me on Instagram. Just kidding, I'm not on Instagram. God is un-unknowable.

Ah now I see why you brought this up. Religion is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Had to google ''the demiurge'' TBH.. have you noticed the image that comes up with the obvious link? Should tell you a lot.

Ignorance is subjective as it's too broad; it's easy to judge others.. but sinners are not to worry? Sounds like nonsense.

"To achieve salvation, one needs gnosis (knowledge)."

One needs nothing.

Nope. Nice to meet you.  Smile

You may not relate to the wiki definition-  and had to google 'demiurge'... but your intro/your description of your personal belief:

Quote:The Mother called for her child to return, She has never stopped and continues to pour her love into this realm of creation but the child continues to use the energy for its own gain, for it believes that it IS the true source, that it is God, that there is nothing greater.

A salient point to appreciate is that although the child is the original creator of this illusionary realm (including all densities) its power comes from the true source, the tree, and I believe this loving energy cannot be corrupted completely, and so it can exist where you shall seek it.

is basically the Gnostic belief system as I've read about - and had Gnostics describe/explain to me.

Which is why I asked. There's no intended disparagement in my asking - but as a first post, it's quite didactic and very similar to the 'tone' and ideas of nearly all Gnostics I've spoken with.

My query may seem 'unfriendly' (?) but it's definitely not intended to be. More that you've 'appeared' on a forum and your first post explains straight up a belief directly countering the material the forum discusses and is built around. There are forum guidelines and forum principles that you can read if you'd like some further understanding of why you're receiving some of these responses.
But as long as discussion is respectful and not outright breaching forum guidelines/principles, a plethora of ideas can be be discussed on B4th Smile

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11930

I'm not Gnostic btw. Far from in fact. So replying to the wikipedia descriptions line by line wasn't needed.

NB: Gnostics also have a 'Mother' ("Sophia') belief so that's another reason I asked.

I still find your description of your personal beliefs as sounding remarkably like modern Gnosticism especially when your OP is compared to the Gnostic ideas of:

"the material world is created by an emanation or 'works' of a lower god (demiurge), trapping the divine spark within the human body. This divine spark could be liberated by gnosis, spiritual knowledge acquired through direct experience."

"There is an unknowable God,"

"The creator of the (material) universe is not the supreme god, but an inferior spirit (the Demiurge)."

for example - "the Child" can simply replace (or fill the role/concept) of the "demiurge".

No biggie -just curious as to where/how you formed your personal beliefs.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Merrick - 05-22-2019

To piggyback on what Relaxo has said, I see Gnosticism all over that first post. If you aren’t a Gnostic, and you claim that Gnostic material doesn’t resonate with you, then where did you generate that particular set of beliefs?

As for descending into the lower chakras and escaping illusion from there, what method do you suggest to do so? All methods I know of for activating the lower chakras lead to energy rising to the next chakra above. It’s also worth keeping in mind that the 1st density is also the 8th density of the previous octave, so I’m not really seeing the out through 1st chakra.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Rob M - 05-22-2019

(05-21-2019, 05:22 PM)flofrog Wrote: Hi Rob, welcome to the forum.   So agree too,  the  Source can be felt within and the use of intuition paramount.
Alike others I cannot quite see the mistake.  Long time ago I was talking, a bit over my head, with a physicist,  and we were talking big bang and he was saying that by the difference of 'one degree', the big bang wouldn't have happened, and any other option  would have nulled the apparent creation of all cosmos we can see.. so if he was right, which I think he was, this is like a weird weird mistake  Wink

Hello and thank you.

The big bang was not created per chance, nor was it created in error per se. There was an intelligent awareness behind the creation.

The aforementioned error does not pertain directly to this event.

Please continue using your intuition and thanks for your response.

[/quote]

My friend, I don't want to sound rude but you're talking about personal beliefs and 'personal beliefs' are the reason for so much more confusion on this world because everybody has an ego to express. The way you 'think' is erroneous because is limited by your perceptions and thoughts. who's aware of your thoughts and perceptions? you say 'I' then find out who that 'I' is and be done with personal beliefs. Self is the only reality and that Infinite 'Self' is reading these words through you. I do not perceive my brothers and sisters of the Confederation we are One there are not two consciousness in the universe there is only one consciousness aware of everything.
[/quote]

I don't believe I mentioned two consciousness', felt it best to check and reading the OP again it needs to redefined. Please allow me..

Creation is an expression of the creator (is all there is consciousness or is it expression?), anywho, part of the creation became corrupt, like part of a branch becoming diseased.
It's not that there is a separate consciousness, more that it has been divided. Healing the division is a noble mission.

I don't agree that my beliefs are the reason for the confusion in the world (just on this board lol).

Thank you friend.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - TheJoan - 05-22-2019

Quote:I don't believe I mentioned two consciousness', felt it best to check and reading the OP again it needs to redefined. Please allow me..

Creation is an expression of the creator (is all there is consciousness or is it expression?), anywho, part of the creation became corrupt, like part of a branch becoming diseased.
It's not that there is a separate consciousness, more that it has been divided. Healing the division is a noble mission.

I don't agree that my beliefs are the reason for the confusion in the world (just on this board lol).

Thank you friend.

Who's aware of the expression? Creation exists because someone is aware of it. What I meant by two consciousness is there is only One consciousness not good or evil only consciousness(you don't have two minds good or evil you have only one mind aware of these expressions which you decide what is good or evil) and we define what is good and evil according to our way of life and understandings does a thief see himself as good or bad? no, he's just making choices. Not only your own personal beliefs but when we put together all the peoples personal beliefs then you see the error nobody wants to put their egos down because they think they know. Creation became corrupt? who is aware of this corruption? you say 'I' if I take your body which is the one who thinks about corruption who will say 'I'?.

This is a field of mixed polarities: Positive, Negative, neutral. Then separation occurs everyone goes to their respective places there is nothing corrupting anything only people making choices that's all. This is the density of choices nothing more nothing less. Thank you for worrying about corruption probably you are an extremely positive person but do not worry everything moves according to his will always.

Dp

Please delete

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Rob M - 05-23-2019

(05-21-2019, 10:46 PM)Relaxo Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 06:16 PM)Rob M Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 10:50 AM)Relaxo Wrote: [quote='Rob M' pid='262401' dateline='1558447952']
Greetings! It is not my intention for anyone to disregard the messages of the Confederation, we are each learning in our own way. My purpose is to put it into a perspective based upon my own beliefs regarding the bigger picture. To inspire others to think beyond the illusion and beyond creation.

Hi Rob.
as in:

God follows me on Instagram. Just

You may not relate to the wiki definition-  and had to google 'demiurge'... but your intro/your description of your personal belief:

Quote:The Mother called for her child to return, She has never stopped and continues to pour her love into this realm of creation but the child continues to use the energy for its own gain, for it believes that it IS the true source, that it is God, that there is nothing greater.

A salient point to appreciate is that although the child is the original creator of this illusionary realm (including all densities) its power comes from the true source, the tree, and I believe this loving energy cannot be corrupted completely, and so it can exist where you shall seek it.

is basically [i]the Gnostic belief system as I've read about - and had Gnostics describe/explain to me.

Which is why I asked. There's no intended disparagement in my asking - but as a first post, it's quite didactic and very similar to the 'tone' and ideas of nearly all Gnostics I've spoken with.

My query may seem 'unfriendly' (?) but it's definitely not intended to be. More that you've 'appeared' on a forum and your first post explains straight up a belief directly countering the material the forum discusses and is built around. There are forum guidelines and forum principles that you can read if you'd like some further understanding of why you're receiving some of these responses.
But as long as discussion is respectful and not outright breaching forum guidelines/principles, a plethora of ideas can be be discussed on B4th Smile

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11930

I'm not Gnostic btw. Far from in fact. So replying to the wikipedia descriptions line by line wasn't needed.

NB: Gnostics also have a 'Mother' ("Sophia') belief so that's another reason I asked.

I still find your description of your personal beliefs as sounding remarkably like modern Gnosticism especially when your OP is compared to the Gnostic ideas of:

"the material world is created by an emanation or 'works' of a lower god (demiurge), trapping the divine spark within the human body. This divine spark could be liberated by gnosis, spiritual knowledge acquired through direct experience."

"There is an unknowable God,"

"The creator of the (material) universe is not the supreme god, but an inferior spirit (the Demiurge)."

for example - "the Child" can simply replace (or fill the role/concept) of the "demiurge".

No biggie -just curious as to where/how you formed your personal beliefs.

Every religion has to hold some truth in order to carry enough weight to weild control.

WRT to Gnosticism, The Demiurge, based upon my interpretation of the attached image, represents the reptilian/lion hybrid, possibly that of the Orion and the Sirians, or the Anunnaki (those who from heaven came to earth) as represented by the sun and stars. These are the the "inferior spirit" that is mentioned. The "unknowable God" would be the Divine that exists beyond the knowledge (or illusions).

I will acknowledge the unintentional and coincidentall similarities between this and my OP, however, there are key differences ie The Divine is always within us and the road home may not necessarily be through a seemingly endless cycles of densities, conflict and duality.

To answer your question, my personal beliefs are formed from a tenacious yearning for knowledge. One thing leads to another. Seek and ye shall find, stop seeking or get lost in one avenue and one will learn much more slowly.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Rob M - 05-23-2019

(05-22-2019, 12:37 AM)Merrick Wrote: To piggyback on what Relaxo has said, I see Gnosticism all over that first post. If you aren’t a Gnostic, and you claim that Gnostic material doesn’t resonate with you, then where did you generate that particular set of beliefs?

As for descending into the lower chakras and escaping illusion from there, what method do you suggest to do so? All methods I know of for activating the lower chakras lead to energy rising to the next chakra above. It’s also worth keeping in mind that the 1st density is also the 8th density of the previous octave, so I’m not really seeing the out through 1st chakra.

Hello and thanks for your response.

Information leads to belief, experience leads to understanding. I can only speak from experience. I have experienced the physics World and the astral. The astral is where the mind goes when we are asleep, leaving the body behind (we are already multidimensional you see).
It also where we are led to when we the body dies. I'm sure you will agree when I say that is our choice to be here in the physical 3D world. Do we have a choice to enter the astral when we die? Where else would we go?

It is important to understand that one neither needs to be asleep or deceased to exist and communicate from the astral.

I will leave you all in the peace and love of The Divine.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - kristina - 05-24-2019

(05-23-2019, 09:57 AM)Rob M Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 12:37 AM)Merrick Wrote: To piggyback on what Relaxo has said, I see Gnosticism all over that first post. If you aren’t a Gnostic, and you claim that Gnostic material doesn’t resonate with you, then where did you generate that particular set of beliefs?

Hello and thanks for your response.

Information leads to belief, experience leads to understanding. I can only speak from experience. I have experienced the physics World and the astral. The astral is where the mind goes when we are asleep, leaving the body behind (we are already multidimensional you see).
It also where we are led to when we the body dies. I'm sure you will agree when I say that is our choice to be here in the physical 3D world. Do we have a choice to enter the astral when we die? Where else would we go?

It is important to understand that one neither needs to be asleep or deceased to exist and communicate from the astral.

I will leave you all in the peace and love of The Divine.

Hi Rob! What lead you to this website? Did you stumble onto the Law of One recently or have you been reading the Ra Material?
At any rate, welcome to the forum.
I am a seeker of the Law of One. I personally do not know about the Pleiadians, I meant to say, there are few sources with whom I trust with channeled materials.
Anyway, welcome

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Patrick - 05-24-2019

(05-21-2019, 08:43 AM)Rob M Wrote: ...in my opinion, millennia of suffering distortions, laws, confusion, veils of forgetting, changing densities and most importantly separation, is not, or ever has been necessary...

I know what you mean.

This whole "game" is supposed to be fun for all.  But something happened in this current octave that was totally unexpected and the "game" is not really setup to handle it properly.  We make the best of it and maybe it speeds us up on our journey.  But since we have all the time needed to get to our destination, there really is no need for any unpleasant speedup.

Yet this whole drama will have to play out in its entirety in this octave.  The next octave is probably setup properly to make the next game fun from start to finish.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Relax - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 07:28 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 08:43 AM)Rob M Wrote: ...in my opinion, millennia of suffering distortions, laws, confusion, veils of forgetting, changing densities and most importantly separation, is not, or ever has been necessary...

I know what you mean.

This whole "game" is supposed to be fun for all.  But something happened in this current octave that was totally unexpected and the "game" is not really setup to handle it properly.  We make the best of it and maybe it speeds us up on our journey.  But since we have all the time needed to get to our destination, there really is no need for any unpleasant speedup.

Yet this whole drama will have to play out in its entirety in this octave.  The next octave is probably setup properly to make the next game fun from start to finish.

could you explain further on this? I'm very interested in what you mean as to the 'something happened'?

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Silk - 05-24-2019

(05-21-2019, 08:43 AM)Rob M Wrote: The reason I have shared this here is that Ra, Hatton, The Pleadians etc, whoever you may perceive to be more advanced/evolved/wise/knowledgeable than yourself, are still under an illusion.

Yep, every single "density" is part of the Grand Illusion that is Creation.

Quote:...but in my opinion, millennia of suffering distortions, laws, confusion, viels of forgetting, changing densities and most importantly seperation, is not, or ever has been necessary.

Without separation there's only One which doesn't even know it is One. It seeks to know. Hence the necessity for the illusion of limits (separation from One into two/many) to offer contrast for such realization (i.e. Oneness).

Nope, pain/suffering isn't necessary for One to know its Oneness. Thanks to the veiling experiment, however, it is a viable alternative (individual preferences notwithstanding). If it serves any consolation, most of Creation lies not in overwhelming sorrow. Worlds such as these are the exception.

And this world comes and goes like a grain of sand washed by the shore.

Either way, thou speaketh to thyself.

PS: Replace "personal beliefs" and "opinions" with direct, empirical experiences, and the nature of Reality begins to become self-evident. The more you transcend "you" the more the Creator realizes itself. Just a suggestion.

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Glow - 05-25-2019

Just want to chime in and say the gnostic gospels are not anti Law of One. The oneness is evident everywhere. Much like Christian teachings can be taken on a 3D level to represent separation yet the hidden knowledge is oneness so is it in gnostic gospels except there is actually much more blatent statements of oneness. As one who resonates fully with the Law of One I saw it everywhere.

Still reading, haven't read everything but it's safe to say those who focus on the trees and can't see the forest(maybe those that have taken the surface interpretation of the stories and run with them) do not represent the deepest interpretation within gnosism. I've been on a forum of Gnostics and the people who teach/lead on there are all about divine unity and oneness

I actually prefer the gnostic creation gospels because in the end the undivided male:female god that never descended is waiting for all creation to be done playing/exploring and return to oneness. All separation being temporary and illusitory but allowed because it was chosen by the parts in separation and it will be allowed till it is no longer chosen. Talk about patient excepting God. 100% nonjudgmental, the judging God was a result of the creation of separation but it's a lesser God that is part of this exploration, not the real God that contains all and understands/accepts and wants unity with all. Sorry soap box but I loved it.

All roads lead to truth if it is truth you are looking for truth

RE: The Rabbit Hole - Patrick - 05-25-2019

(05-24-2019, 08:32 PM)Relaxo Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 07:28 PM)Patrick Wrote:

I know what you mean.

could you explain further on this? I'm very interested in what you mean as to the 'something happened'?

Sure, here's a quote from Ra.

Quote:77.19  Questioner: Do the Logoi that choose this type of evolution choose both the service-to-self and the service-to-others path for different Logoi, or do they choose just one of the paths?

Ra: I am Ra. Those, what you would call, early Logoi which chose lack-of-free-will foundations, to all extents with no exceptions, founded Logoi of the service-to-others path. The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

Since everything is just a thought/imagination.  If the saga of polarity, or just the concept of STS per se, was completely unimagined then this octave was certainly not setup to handle such a thing properly.  

All the suffering is completely not needed.  The "game" is supposed to be fun at all times for all entities ! Smile

Yes I know that suffering and negativity is adding to the Creator very rich experiences, still it was not expected.  People wonder why God lets all this evil happen, it's because freewill is paramount.  Yet the Creator did not wish to throw us into the arena we find ourselves in.  What was imagined for us was fun as it probably was in the last octave as well as the next one.

If you want me to elaborate further do not hesitate to ask.