Bring4th
Are there purely 4th density beings on Earth? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Are there purely 4th density beings on Earth? (/showthread.php?tid=17273)

Are there purely 4th density beings on Earth? - AnthroHeart - 05-22-2019

Ra said that those with 4D bodies are dual-activated, with 3D and 4D bodies.

Are there any beings that have graduated to 4D positive on a 4D earth, that are purely 4D and invisible to us here in 3D?
Though I heard that Earth is really 4D now.

Maybe our consciousness keeps us from being able to see 4D.

In my schizophrenic episode, I saw into 4D I believe. My 3rd eye had to be open. Even the grass was alive and animated.
It was like overlapping what was here in 3D, but even shadows were alive. It was an amazing feeling.
Quite beautiful. I miss seeing it. Even carpet indoors looked wavy and rippling, almost like an ayahuasca trip.

Cyan told me that 4 beings of pure 4D exist on Earth at a time. I'm not sure, so I am asking.

Does anyone get an intuition as to whether purely 4D beings exist on Earth now?

RE: Are there purely 4th density beings on Earth? - TheJoan - 05-22-2019

Yes, there are beings on 4D already. Not sure of their status. I hope they are having fun though.

This is an example because I was aware of that too but I've had some good experiences about it.

Quote:The material says no 4d m/b/s complexes will incarnate till all 3D are gone as they will not have the ability to veil themselves until later in 4D.

"March 18, 1987 (Jim channeling)

I am Quanta, and greet you in the love and light of the one Creator. We thank this instrument for allowing our contact and for offering the challenge in the Christ Consciousness and service-to-others polarity, which we appreciate as well. We will take some time in adjusting our contact to this instrument for we are not as easily perceived by this instrument, but move with a lighter touch.

We would attempt at this time to utilize this instrument in its usual capacity of offering the vocal channel for the question and answer portion of your meeting. Thus we shall now ask if we might speak to any concern or query which those present may offer.

Carla: You are a combination of a social memory complex and a person from the inner planes, or a kind of person, a tribe?

I am known to you as Quanta. And we are what you would call a beginning complex of entities who have achieved the green ray vibration of compassion and understanding which allows our seeking to go forward as a unified conglomeration of mind, body and spirits and we have a contact and connection with this planetary sphere which is of a seed-like quality in that we now make it our home, though we are originally of another influence and have removed ourselves from that planetary influence of what you know as the third density in order to begin the new cycle of learning within this planetary influence and we serve as somewhat of the, shall we say, advance guard or servants that shall make this planet its home and we are thus newly—we search for the word—[confirmed] members of the Confederation of Planets which offers itself in service to the one Creator.

Does this speak to your query, my sister?

Carla: Well, to a certain extent. I’m trying to figure out what … So what you are is the … the small but growing … a fourth density memory complex … social memory complex of Earth, is what your saying, right?

I am Quanta, and this is correct, my sister.

Carla: The name is evocative of more that one giant step … One quanta is a quantum. Is there some purpose to naming yourself two jumps forward, which is what that kind of name connotes?

I am Quanta, and we have chosen a name which in your manner of speaking reflects the great leap in conscious awareness which those of our grouping have achieved together and thus many have taken the great leap of faith and moved their being to another level of perception which now offers its lessons that shall again inspire the stepping forward into the mystery of the one Creator."

RE: Are there purely 4th density beings on Earth? - Glow - 05-22-2019

The material says no 4d m/b/s complexes will incarnate till all 3D are gone as they will not have the ability to veil themselves until later in 4D.

RE: Are there purely 4th density beings on Earth? - AnthroHeart - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:41 PM)Glow Wrote: The material says no 4d m/b/s complexes will incarnate till all 3D are gone as they will not have the ability to veil themselves until later in 4D.

I wonder if this means that the 4D light will become too intense for 3D to survive and 3D will disappear pretty much all at once.
Because if we keep having generations of lives in 3D, then 4D itself will never come.

Something has to end 3D life on Earth. And hopefully it isn't too unpleasant.

I think that is where the 3D/4d transitional bodies come in.
Remember Ra expected a transition of 100 to 700 years.

RE: Are there purely 4th density beings on Earth? - AnthroHeart - 05-22-2019

Ok, so the bodies aren't always 50% 3D and 50% 4D? They can slowly go toward a higher percentage of 4D as Earth evolves I take it.

(05-22-2019, 07:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Ok, so the bodies aren't always 50% 3D and 50% 4D? They can slowly go toward a higher percentage of 4D as Earth evolves I take it.

I don’t think anyone has that info but that would make the most sense.
The transitional bodies now could even be less than 50:50.
Could be it starts much lower and everything is very gradual if it takes 700 years. If it only takes 100 it could be much more abrupt a change.

Either way I wouldn’t worry to much, that’s in the nonembodied hands to manage. Just know you are loved. It’ll all be ok.