Bring4th
Episode #83 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode #83 (/showthread.php?tid=17280)

Episode #83 - Bring4th_Austin - 05-23-2019

Episode #83

In this episode, we discuss:
- Free will and responsibility.

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!

RE: Episode #83 - kristina - 05-24-2019

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know Carla loved these radio shows!

Excellent show. I really enjoyed it.
I would like to say that regarding the part of the show where free will is discussed and witnessing someone you love use drugs. I have an experience I could share. There where many segments of the show that I completely connected with, however, this particular segment brought back memories.
I have a niece whom I adore. She had a troubled childhood and one bad choice lead to another and she ended up using heroin. Very heart breaking. I was complete drenched in sorrow. This girl was beautiful,but, by the time heroin had taken it's toll, she was a shell of a human being. It literally emptied her out. The depths this drug took her to was the most heart breaking of all as I watched my niece sell her body for heroin. I tried talking to no avail. I wanted to just bring her here, to my home and care for her. I was a nervous wreck. I cried day and night, worried without end and begged for help from an outside source. Her Mother treated her horribly. She rejected phone calls from my niece and refused to feed her. The tears rolled down my face every day for 4 years.
This is how I handled this situation as hard as it was to do...
I fed her, I clothed her, I told her everyday I loved her and never once forgot to let her know that I will be here each day for her in any way I could except I would not enable her habit by giving her money. I also told her she could not come home that I would help find her treatment and a homeless shelter. That was the hardest part. There was a lot to learn from that time. Most of all, for me to allow my niece to have her choice. To experience her life the way she wanted. The only exception was when she was hungry and asked to be fed, I fed her. When she had no shoes, I gave her shoes. When she wanted someone to listen to her ramble (because nothing was coherent), I listened. I never missed one phone call. I learned love has no time limit, no loss of patience, no limit of will. She learned how to help herself when she had finally become tired of living on the streets and she learned that she had someone near her that would love and and accept her as she was; sick or sober. She found her personal strength and the deep love she had for herself. I was able to not only learn but to practice not being an enabler as my Father was an alcoholic. So we both learned a lot and grew from this horrifying experience. She is sober now. Six years. She is my best friend. Free will is a tool for learning if we can be conscious of our choosing. There is a lot to be gained once an entity is awakened and making conscious choices. So, this was a terrific show and brought back memories both stressful and accomplished. Thanks bunches.

RE: Episode #83 - Bring4th_Austin - 05-26-2019

Wow, Kristina, thank you so much for sharing that. It's such an incredible display of an open heart. It also seems like a great example of how love can hurt. I'm so glad she is sober now and you have such a strong bond. Very poignant and moving.