Bring4th
Past and current life incarnations - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Past and current life incarnations (/showthread.php?tid=17289)

Past and current life incarnations - randomoaf - 05-25-2019

Okay I'm posting this thread because some people were freaked out when I said (in an unpublished thread) that I was the current incarnation of Jesus. So I'd like to talk to you about incarnations and the relation to that, especially as a wanderer. People have a lot of misconceptions, understandably. Also, as the (allegedly) current incarnation of Jesus, people have a lot of expectations for who I am supposed to be, and I also became open to manipulation by both positive and negative.

First and foremost. As a wanderer, you (if one should find themselves knowing or awakening as one) are equipped with human past lives because you have not been a human before. Which past lives you're equipped with is dependent on need. People have different missions and so have needs for specific past lives that already have this experience under their belt. This is different from humans in which they do not have any foreign past lives equipped.

Incarnations, once they are finished, become thought forms. Think of it as an archive that has it's own AI. This archive can be given to any spirit and that spirit will now have that life as if they had lived it themselves. When the wanderer incarnates as human, they have these sets of past lives to draw from. It is perhaps this aspect that gives wanderers radiant personalities.

For more information on this subject, read this book 'Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth'. It is specifically about wanderers:
https://www.amazon.com/Three-Waves-Volunteers-New-Earth/dp/1886940150/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3LGQN5T6HE07O&keywords=three+waves+of+volunteers+%26+the+new+earth&qid=1558819752&s=gateway&sprefix=three+waves+of+volunteers%2Caps%2C180&sr=8-1

Moving onwards, a lot of wanderers are actually equipped with Jesus's past life. This is the real meaning of 'Christ consciousness'. His past life is a part of greater overall society (made up of wanderers who come here to serve) and that society is consciously alive.

Next, let's talk about past identities, and current lifetimes. People seem to think that just because one had the past life incarnation of a famous figure that you have to be that famous figure or else you're not who you say you are. A past life incarnation is just that. A past life. It is not your current life. For all intents and purposes, you are a new person in this lifetime complete with it's own set of unique lessons. There wouldn't be a purpose to life if you stayed the same throughout every incarnation. You may have certain aspects about you that carries over but overall you're still a new person.

Finally, I understand why people can be freaked out by me saying I'm the current incarnation of Jesus. I admit that it cannot be proven in so far as science. For me, it's been a personal journey. Discovering spiritual material, remote viewing, QHHT, and so on. I've come across and had 100's of extremely powerful synchronicities. A large handful of them having to do with this particular identity. One such synchronicity I can share with you is the name Abigail. For some reason, I don't know why, I've always been attracted to this name. I even vowed to name my future daughter Abigail. It wasn't until a few months ago, I had a flash of insight (typical of higher self communications). I felt the urge to read Dolores's book 'They Walked With Jesus". I read the book and found that Abigail was Jesus's niece and she traveled with him since a young age.

There's a lot more synchronicities like this that I can go on and on about. Not to mention the karmic debts that I'm currently serving. I still have the list that I typed up for the other thread if you want to see it. These karmic debts mirror what Jesus would have to serve if he lived another incarnation. Regardless of whether I am the same spirit or not, the lessons have been well learned. In the next incarnation, I'm not going to have anything to do with psychic ability.

I now realize that the people around me are not just my students, but they are my closest friends. My soulmates, those who should've been my significant others, incarnated separate from me and impossible to reunite with. This was to teach me to value those individuals. I cannot be with them now and it is excruciating. I learned from this that life is not always about service. It is about you as well and your happiness matters. The people who are important to you should be kept close to you. The mission is not so important that you separate from the ones you love.

RE: Past and current life incarnations - AnthroHeart - 05-25-2019

I had thought Christ Consciousness was an energy above the crown chakra.
Whenever I ask to feel the Christ consciousness, I feel it above my crown.
I use it to block negative influences. I test any contact with the christ consciousness.

RE: Past and current life incarnations - randomoaf - 05-25-2019

(05-25-2019, 06:03 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I had thought Christ Consciousness was an energy above the crown chakra.
Whenever I ask to feel the Christ consciousness, I feel it above my crown.
I use it to block negative influences. I test any contact with the christ consciousness.
Well now you know. What you are doing is a type of visualization and belief. The reason why it works is that when you invoke Christ, you invoke love, which is the creator.

RE: Past and current life incarnations - Stranger - 05-26-2019

Quote:Moving onwards, a lot of wanderers are actually equipped with Jesus's past life. This is the real meaning of 'Christ consciousness'. His past life is a part of greater overall society (made up of wanderers who come here to serve) and that society is consciously alive.

It is not. "Christ consciousness" is an independent entity of the non-evolving type, part of the foundational framework of the Universe. Jesus was who he was because he carried, literally, a part of the Godhead with him, and allowed it to act through him essentially unimpeded by Jesus' own personality.

Q'uo describes it well in one of the transcripts.

RE: Past and current life incarnations - Glow - 05-26-2019

Though I am not sure I would call it a "separate" entity. It to my awareness is the unifying portion of creation "the entity" that belongs to all and/or all belong to. Most m/b/s complexes just have no awareness, or ability to embody/connect to this part of self because they are so caught in the play of separation.

RE: Past and current life incarnations - Diana - 05-26-2019

The way I look at this existence is to spend your energy as much as possible in the wave function (openminded, all things possible), and not in the particle function (beliefs, collapsed to one outcome only). It's fun to speculate about this stuff, bit personally I think it is ultimately limiting. I like the idea of creating your life rather than trying to figure out who you are. This is an excerpt from an article I wrote for Plenum's LOO site, which explains what I'm talking about:

Quote:What If You Are a Wanderer but You Don’t Remember Why You Came Here?

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

If you’re reading this article, you may have some idea that you are a wanderer. There may be puzzling aspects of your relationship to this existence or your role within it, because you don’t fit in or resonate with the general consciousness and ideologies here.

This feeling of not fitting in may be in your face at every turn—at your job; in your family; even at the grocery store when you look around and see a bunch of strangers you simply don’t relate to.

There may be aspects of this existence you can’t wrap your head/heart around no matter how much you try, such as wars and starvation, which are unnecessary (aside from free will considerations) and painful to contemplate.

Humanity seems to be mostly asleep for various reasons. One reason is the ubiquitous effort to keep people asleep. STS (Service To Self) groups and individuals rely on division, with them on the side of empowerment and others on the side of disempowerment. Most of planet Earth is playing out this predator/prey relationship.

It is what it is, and while the current Earth situation may be perfect soil for the beings choosing to grow within it (consciously or unconsciously), where does that leave the wanderer in this veiled existence rife with conflict and struggle? A wanderer, according to Ra, is here to help, not get swept up in the maelstrom. But everyone, wanderer or not, will have experienced how difficult it can be to resist the planetary drama.

THE REALITIES OF MIND

Answering the questions—Am I a wanderer? Why did I come here? What is my mission?—is a compulsion the mind can’t resist. Given that you don’t fit in, it naturally follows that you seek to find out why.

You could spend this whole incarnation wondering where you “came from” or what your purpose is and never get answers that satisfy your mind. Psychic readings, past-life regression, analyses of astrological or numerological pointers, “wanderer” checklists, hypnosis, or any number of confirmations that you are a wanderer and you are here to do this or that, will not satisfy the mind, which is trained to perform within a limited 3-dimensional construct based on linear time.

You may feel you actually do “know,” and yet the mind, which is part of your ephemeral existence in 3D, will not be convinced. The mind has its place and uses in this existence. In developing free will choice to a conscious level, the mind is a vehicle for thinking and making decisions on what is perceived from the environment, beyond mere survival instincts. It is a first step in awakening to choice, a place for choice to surface in awareness. But the mind’s role in development of conscious choice becomes a barrier to accessing higher aspects of self.
And this is a problem for wanderers, who by incarnating here have a 3D physical body and mind under the influence of the veil, and are subject to its limitations to varying degrees.

UNRAVELING THE VEIL

There is another approach to unraveling the mystery of who you are, where you come from, and why you are here. This approach changes the perspective from one of knowing/remembering to one of acknowledging/claiming.
Ask yourself the following questions:

• Who do I want to be (or see myself as)?

• Is the person I am (how I act in this world) the same as the person I want to be (or see myself as)?

• What do I most want to do, or accomplish, in this life?

• How does what I most want to do in this life line up with what I am doing?

• If all of my survival needs were met, and I had $10 million in the bank, how would I live my life? (In reading this question try to discard any judgments you may have regarding materialism, rich people, or mind-training such as, money is evil or doesn’t matter. The point is to rise above survival concerns which influence much of what we do in this world.)

Asking yourself these questions puts the responsibility squarely on you to define your life. It does not need to be validated by anything outside of you, here, now. You do not have to be told, or remember, who or what you might be beyond this existence. You can decide now, in this place of choice, what you choose to be and do here.

By choosing who you are rather than seeking remembrance or validation, you create energetic pathways for others to access, who are caught up in survival and the 3D melodrama. It is similar to synapses in the brain. If you think of this existence and mass consciousness as a giant brain, when a new synapse (a structure that permits a neuron to pass an electrical or chemical signal to another neuron) is created, it then becomes easier to travel between those two neurons again. So, another portion of that giant brain (another being here on 3D Earth) can now access that electrical path (which you forged) much more easily as it has been established.

[Image: giant_brain.jpg?w=1140]

You may at some point actually remember your origins, but in the meantime, instead of spending time wandering and wondering about “ultimate” answers, you can move forward with purpose.

YOUR UNIQUE CONTRIBUTION

According to Ra, a wanderer’s mission derives from an underlying directive, not a “to-do” list:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.
 Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

Whether or not you have ever been here before, or if you will ever be here again on Earth, you can decide how you want this particular life of yours to unfold. This is not to say you will make a list of what to do; rather, you can clarify the underlying directives you align with, detached from 3D planetary, cultural, and societal influences. In doing so, you will not directly be defining your current existence from what came before (past lives; decisions to incarnate here and what your mission is), but you will be indirectly drawing from these influences, because they are part of you.

You are unique as all beings are—expressed from an infinite field of possibilities. Through you (and your particular combination of energies, talents, proclivities, and experiences derived from your individual evolutionary journey) flows a unique expression. Your contribution is not repeatable by another, whose expression is also unique.
Ra explains:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.
Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.
Though wanderers here may already be functioning as a beacon of planetary love and light, those of Ra also point out the importance of individual expression.

This is where the mind wants to find out what that individual expression is, where you came from, who you are, and why are you here specifically. But in bypassing this urge to remember or be told in some way, you step over a stone in your path. Whatever you decide to be and do here will be informed by that very purpose and self-knowledge you want to remember, though not in the way you might be expecting.

Your uniqueness, which speaks to your origins and purpose, may be difficult to recognize when filtered through human culture and mass consciousness.

rest of article

RE: Past and current life incarnations - Stranger - 05-26-2019

(05-26-2019, 01:16 PM)Glow Wrote: Though I am not sure I would call it a "separate" entity. It to my awareness is the unifying portion of creation "the entity" that belongs to all and/or all belong to. Most m/b/s complexes just have no awareness, or ability to embody/connect to this part of self because they are so caught in the play of separation.

Well, nothing in Creation is actually independent, is it? 

And of course, being a foundational part of the Universe, it is a part of ourselves and a part of our environment.

From its point of view, it is always and ever one with each of us.  From our point of view and in our experience, however, we can be "in tune" with it - our "out of tune" with it - to various extents, thanks to free will.

Also, it is independent in the same sense that you are independent - in the sense of being a distinct personality, if you will - a separate face of the Creator. 

RE: Past and current life incarnations - breakingties - 05-28-2019

Actually speedforce is right. A lot of spiritual people claim to be Jesus incarnated. Me also had experiences that made me believe that, and actually fulfilled a biblical prophecy. This is the journey of awakening to Christ counsciousness, and then God counsciousness. This is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, is not about one guy that will save the world but about the awakening to this level of counsciousness. I personally know several people that achieved this.

RE: Past and current life incarnations - Jade - 05-28-2019

Carla also thought she might have a past life connection with Jesus. Ra's answer was a very hard "no".

Quote:75.17 ▶ Questioner: How was the Orion entity able to act through this linkage of the “Hosanna?” Was this simply because of the mental distortion of the instrument at this period of time, because of that suggested by the music, or was it a more physical or more metaphysical link from the time of Christ?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, the latter supposition is false. This entity is not linked with the entity, Jehoshua. Secondly, there is a most unique circumstance. There is an entity which has attracted the attention of an Orion light being. This is extremely rare.