Bring4th
My forum is finally up. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: My forum is finally up. (/showthread.php?tid=17332)

My forum is finally up. - Cyan - 06-07-2019

So, hello to all, im back from my 2 week suspension for posting the war prediction thread which was removed after a short while. I predicted certain situations to occur which we would call war. It was deleted for being STS orienting, or so I felt, I could be wrong.

In the meantime I started my own forum and invited some people and some did indeed arrive and we've been having fun. Here is the link

http://gallareue.boards.net

Its named after a starsystem in EVE and I fancy it built around the spaceship design I mentioned earlier somewhere and there are some sections up already, were slowly building it based on interest but currently it got Spirituality, Sexuality, Politics, General and Junk sections and discussion is welcome the number of members is still quite low so new memebers are quite welcome. Our administrative decisions are taken through a poll so no admin has the right to ban you without a jury of your peers taking the final say, people simply posting adds and similar things will still be taken care of in a "police + fines" method but the administrators are no longer the judges but rather the opposition council, or the prosecutors office, the judge and jury are the other members who will get to vote on the decisions that are serious when it comes to administration. We have a short intro up on each section that should roughly guide the behavior, idea is that all speech is allowed but be civil. Well see where this leads us.

Ill still remain on b4 for at least a while and see how my activites wind down and if the forum developes or continues to, as it has in my eyes, devolved instead of evolved. So that being said, thats the introduction to the forum in short, ill quote the spirituality section intro here to give an idea of the feel were aiming for:

Quote:"We are a spiritually oriented forum with subections for politics, spirituality, sexuality, junk and adult junk, no section of the forum allows for posting of material that would get us in legal trouble, that being said, we are a free forum allowing expressions and opinions ranging from Antifa to Alt Right. We only ask that you keep the following in mind. We do not believe in Evil, in that there is no group that is evil, all groups are trying to seek love in their own way and are good in their own eyes, there is no group that is evil and we do not allow you to call them such, so, keep civil when it comes to discussing topics in this forum. This applies truly to the spirituality subection and we do not believe there is a group that is evil, and we dont allow such types of namecalling or outgrouping, so be civil. We are a community that is loosely formed around the Law of One, a religion first founded by L/L Research, Specifically the original channelings by Carla, Jim and Don. We believe that we are all one universe that tries to experience and learn from itself by creating the illusion, or distortion of other selves when we are all truly one being. That is our core foundation, we do not believe in evil as we do not believe we are evil, and if we are not evil we can not believe there is evil out there as the thing out there is an illusion we generate ourselves for the enjoyment of ourselves. That is why we do not believe there is Evil. We do not allow namecalling or trying to outgroup a group, all administrative decisions are subject to a jury for approval so you can expect to be judged by a jury of your peers according to the best traditions of the western legal system, not a single judge of administrations, that doesnt mean you will get of lighter, you may infact be facing a harsher judgement here than in many other forums, but as long as you keep civilty in mind you should be fine. Enjoy the stay. "

Anyway thats it for the intro, youre welcome to join or discuss it here.

Discussion welcome, Though I may soon ask per forum rules several members to not talk to or approach me. Just learned thats even possible, nice. BigSmile

RE: My forum is finally up. - Louisabell - 06-07-2019

I would consider joining, but the rule against not being allowed to call anything evil seems restrictive to my freedom of speech Tongue

Just joking. Good on you for manifestating a forum more inline with your vision. I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

RE: My forum is finally up. - Diana - 06-07-2019

Congrats for taking action and following through with your own creation. Smile

Did you use a template of some sort, or a template and a plugin, or did you write code to create the website and forums?

RE: My forum is finally up. - Cyan - 06-07-2019

(06-07-2019, 09:35 AM)Diana Wrote: Congrats for taking action and following through with your own creation. Smile

Did you use a template of some sort, or a template and a plugin, or did you write code to create the website and forums?

We use proboards, a free service for forums, i described what kind i wanted to a friend of mine who did the actual registering.

RE: My forum is finally up. - Diana - 06-08-2019

(06-07-2019, 08:23 PM)Cyan Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 09:35 AM)Diana Wrote: Congrats for taking action and following through with your own creation. Smile

We use proboards, a free service for forums, i described what kind i wanted to a friend of mine who did the actual registering.

Thanks. Smile