Bring4th
Advancing Spiritually - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Advancing Spiritually (/showthread.php?tid=17343)

Advancing Spiritually - AnthroHeart - 06-08-2019

If I want to advance spiritually, do I have to deny all illusions?
Do I have to be desireless?

I'm not asking because I don't want to be that. I would be that if it would help.

I am willing to give up my comforts if needed.

I'll do ritual if needed, though that is not really my cup of tea.

I am not desperate though. And I don't have a destination in mind.

Maybe seventh density I feel would be home that I want to be at.

Can we experience higher density here on Earth? I've heard some have experienced seventh or eighth density,
but this experience eludes me. The only times I had experienced what I thought would be higher density,
I was in fear beyond fourth density. Distortions took over my mind and shook my brain.

Is it acceptable to float in peace and bliss of the energy that I feel, or must I hurt and struggle to grow?

RE: Advancing Spiritually - TheJoan - 06-08-2019

To whom is the illusion?

Desireless of external objects helps a lot. You must desire the knowledge of the self the removal of the veil and have commitment to it. If you are comfortable the way you are its fine it is way better than to be uncomfortable. If you're going to do a ritual, just cleanse the body with water(pray in front of the water in the Creator's name to bless the water) and salt(Grab the salt with your right hand close your eyes, think of a white light surrounding your right hand and ask the creator to create a command for the salt to absorb anything that is negative from you then throw it to the water) wash yourself with it try not have any desires when you're doing this you just want to be cleansed if you have had any type of sexual interactions(masturbation or with anybody) just pray before the ritual in Christ 's name go outside see the sun if you can. know that you have a connection with everything and everything have a connection with you understand that you didn't come here to be perfect and the universe loves you a lot. Your brothers and sisters of other planes cannot do anything unless you ask so ask and you shall receive. after the ritual listen to some music that puts you in a holy mood and meditate not to see your thoughts but to know who sees the thoughts.

"16.22 ▶ Questioner: Thank you very much. In previous material, before we communicated with you, it was stated by the Confederation that there is actually no past or future… all is present. Would this be a good analogy?

Ra: I am Ra. There is past, present, and future in third density. In an overview such as an entity may have, removed from the space/time continuum, it may be seen that in the cycle of completion there exists only the present. We, ourselves, seek to learn this understanding. At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all."

RE: Advancing Spiritually - kristina - 06-09-2019

(06-08-2019, 05:11 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: If I want to advance spiritually, do I have to deny all illusions?
Do I have to be desireless?

I'm not asking because I don't want to be that. I would be that if it would help.

I am willing to give up my comforts if needed.

I'll do ritual if needed, though that is not really my cup of tea.

I am not desperate though. And I don't have a destination in mind.

Maybe seventh density I feel would be home that I want to be at.

Can we experience higher density here on Earth? I've heard some have experienced seventh or eighth density,
but this experience eludes me. The only times I had experienced what I thought would be higher density,
I was in fear beyond fourth density. Distortions took over my mind and shook my brain.

Is it acceptable to float in peace and bliss of the energy that I feel, or must I hurt and struggle to grow?

In my opinion, you do not have to deny anything. You just have to live as you live, learn when you have the learning opportunity and it would be nice to apply the learning if possible. The Creator wishes to experience life through your eyes to learn more of itself just as others are a mirror to learning more of yourself. You can just relax and do what resonates with you best. If it resonates, utilize it, if it doesn't forget about it. If your intuition says,"hey Gemini, take a closer look at this" maybe take a closer look.
if you desire something, it would be better to do it than to deny oneself unless you are thinking of doing something to another entity that would harm them then I can't abide by that but maybe another could. We are not here to deny ourselves anything, we are here to learn, to choose our polarity, to desire, to go get, to put things down, to experience.
You do not have to do ritual. You don't have to do anything. You can choose to do nothing. Now I cannot promise you will polarize sto or sts by not doing anything but if one did not do anything The Creator is fine with that as I think The Creator loves leisure as well as work. So glad you said you do not have a destination in mind!!! I don't either. The only destination I have is at the time I arrive and that changes from one moment to another. It was in another thread someone said you worry too much. I may have to agree a little. I see your questions coming from someone who is already working and is wondering if there is more required to aid them in their already perfect journey. I think that is a wonderful quality. Seems to me like you are doing really great. And whoever it was that said you worry too much that you're good as you are, take their advice.
So read here about "The Choice" let me know what you think about that...Good luck Gemini. It seems you're in a good place.
20.11 ▶ Questioner: Then the charge is provided by individualized consciousness. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The charge is provided by the individualized entity using the inpourings and instreamings of energy by the choices of free will.

76.15 ▶ Questioner: Then we have a third density that is, comparatively speaking, the twinkling of an eye, the snap of a finger in time compared to the others. Why does the third density cycle so extremely rapidly compared to first and second?

Ra: I am Ra. The third density is a choice.

76.16 ▶ Questioner: Third density, then, it appears, is, compared to the rest of the densities, all of them, nothing but a uniquely short period of what we consider to be time and is then for the purpose of this choice.

Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct. The prelude to choice must encompass the laying of the foundation, the establishment of the illusion and the viability of that which can be made spiritually viable. The remainder of the densities is continuous refining of the choice. This also is greatly lengthened, as you would use the term. The choice is, as you put it, the work of a moment but is the axis upon which the creation turns.

76.17 ▶ Questioner: Is this third-density choice the same throughout all of the creation of which you are aware?

Ra: I am Ra. We are aware of creations in which third density is lengthier and more space/time is given to the choosing. However, the proportions remain the same, the dimensions all being somewhat etiolated and weakened by the Logos to have a variant experience of the Creator. This creation is seen by us to be quite vivid.

77.16 ▶ Questioner: What I am really attempting to understand, since all of these twenty-one philosophical bases result in the twenty-second which is The Choice, is why this choice is so important, why the Logos, it seems, puts so much emphasis on this choice, and what function that choice of polarity is, precisely, in the evolution or the experience of that which is created by the Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. The polarization or choosing of each mind/body/spirit is necessary for harvestability from third density. The higher densities do their work due to the polarity gained in this choice.