Bring4th
Suicide For The Wanderer - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Suicide For The Wanderer (/showthread.php?tid=17345)

Suicide For The Wanderer - john11:11 - 06-09-2019

I'm NOT suicidal. Just wondering if any of ya'll know anything about it. Is it the same for a Wanderer as a 3D native?

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - kristina - 06-09-2019

(06-09-2019, 09:14 AM)john11:11 Wrote: I'm NOT suicidal.  Just wondering if any of ya'll know anything about it.  Is it the same for a Wanderer as a 3D native?

I'm going to say yes as the lessons on Earth are very intense whether you are a Wanderer or native. What do you think?

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - Patrick - 06-09-2019

Wanderers become fully a part of humanity when we incarnate here.  So I would say there are no differences regarding suicide.  That is that ALL cases are specific to the entity and that we cannot generalize what the consequences might be (if any).

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-09-2019

Carla said in her Wanderer's Handbook that Wanderer's have the same job and responsibilities as 3D natives and have to graduate by the same rules. Ra said suicide means a renewed dedication to the third density, after heavy healing, is in order. So I would say yes, suicide is the same for wanderers as it is for 3D natives.

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - john11:11 - 06-11-2019

Thanks ya'll!

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - JJCarsonian - 06-11-2019

What do you mean by asking if its the same? A 3D native will have to come back and repeat lessons. I'm not so sure if a wanderer will need to come back if it decides to end its incarnation early.

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - 4Dsunrise - 06-16-2019

"Ra said suicide means a renewed dedication to the third density, after heavy healing, is in order. "

Since Don committed suicide then he has to return to 3D?

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - ada - 06-16-2019

I don't think it is the same for everyone, maybe there are lessons that we desire to go through by our own choice and that is the seeming repetition. I remember reading somewhere Carla saying that after Don's passing he visited her in her dreams(?) and said that everything is okay, that he doesn't yet understand how but that things are well.

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - Cainite - 06-17-2019

(06-11-2019, 09:21 AM)JJCarsonian Wrote: What do you mean by asking if its the same?   A 3D native will have to come back and repeat lessons.  I'm not so sure if a wanderer will need to come back if it decides to end its incarnation early.
But he will probably feel the necessity to return and continue the mission.. keeping the younger souls company, sharing his gift(s), inspire/love the beings that need these things to graduate..

I know a person, she has had no one. her family were service to self oriented and sold her to slavery at a young age (a kind of marriage)
Throughout her life she continued to have the wrong people as friends/family. but her son, a wanderer grew up and gave power back to her.

He has to be there in order for this 3d soul to heal and graduate. probably for one or two more incarnations.. unless if someone else takes up the burden.

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-26-2019

""69.6 ▶ Questioner: Do I understand, then, that death, whether it is by natural means or accidental death or suicide, all deaths of this type would create the same after-death condition which would avail an entity to its protection from friends? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We presume you mean to inquire whether in the death experience, no matter what the cause, the negative friends are not able to remove an entity. This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.

However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self."

So in other words, if you die by suicide, it is necessary to renew your dedication to learning the 3rd density lessons your higher self had for you to learn. It's like going to school and dropping out only to find out that it's necessary to go back to school and repeat the same lessons you dropped out of in the first place. Ra never said this was any different for wanderers. I would think he would have noted that exception if it existed.

RE: Suicide For The Wanderer - kristina - 06-27-2019

[quote='EvolvingPhoenix' pid='264426' dateline='1561607268']
""69.6 ▶ Questioner: Do I understand, then, that death, whether it is by natural means or accidental death or suicide, all deaths of this type would create the same after-death condition which would avail an entity to its protection from friends? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We presume you mean to inquire whether in the death experience, no matter what the cause, the negative friends are not able to remove an entity. [quote]This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.
[quote]
However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self."

So in other words, if you die by suicide, it is necessary to renew your dedication to learning the 3rd density lessons your higher self had for you to learn. It's like going to school and dropping out only to find out that it's necessary to go back to school and repeat the same lessons you dropped out of in the first place. Ra never said this was any different for wanderers. I would think he would have noted that exception if it existed.
[/quote]

[quote]However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self."[/quote]

Yes, yes! The lessons are set by the higher self and no doubt are resumed once the healing has taken place.
[quote]This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.
[/quote]
And that final quote really says it all.....As to why we desire to return and complete the incomplete. I believe my nephew who commited suicide has returned to complete his mission. He certainly has enough time to do so to make The Choice and further his journey upon this planet. Thank you EP. I had forgotten this quote.