Bring4th
Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=17346)

Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Medicus - 06-09-2019

Just came across this material, and after a quick search it doesn't look like it's been discussed here yet.

LINK: https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3941105/pg1

This material is similar to the "Hidden Hand" material that was posted online in 2008. Eracidni Murev Te is a person claiming to be part of a group that is opposite if you will to the group the Hidden Hand was apart of.

I noticed after reading through all of the material that it, like the HH material, it mentions the LOO/Ra Material often, and indeed admits it is one of the most undistorted documents available to the public. A Course in Miracles was also mentioned in the same category as the LOO material in terms of distortion.

Seems like everything that Eracidni Murev Te has chosen to discuss is in exact alignment with the LOO.

Would love to hear everyone's opinion about the material, as I feel like there could be some great discussion!

My personal favourite quote : "Love is the positive polarization of third density experience because you must synthesize Fear, the negative polarization, with Love to understand they are not opposite but of the same thing."

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Patrick - 06-10-2019

Thanks for posting this.  I'm reading it now (I'm Valtor on GLP by the way).

So far I found nuggets that are indeed new information that I resonate with.  So there is wisdom to gather in there.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Patrick - 06-10-2019

For those interested.  Here is a good nugget that came out of the GLP thread.  I was completely unaware of it before.  So thanks again Medicus! Smile

"An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything"
"8-dimensional model of the universe"
https://www.ted.com/talks/garrett_lisi_on_his_theory_of_everything

At last, a theory of everything that fully fits with an octave based cosmology.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Medicus - 06-10-2019

Thanks Patrick, I thought that was interesting too. It all totally fits!

Another comment I found extremely interesting was the confirmation that the Blue Avians are Ra.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - flofrog - 06-11-2019

Thank you Medicus and Patrick. Patrick that E8 is so beautiful so that is our 8 density ? Wink

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Patrick - 06-11-2019

(06-10-2019, 11:40 PM)Medicus Wrote: Thanks Patrick, I thought that was interesting too. It all totally fits!

Another comment I found extremely interesting was the confirmation that the Blue Avians are Ra.

The way he describes the harvest of 4d, 5d, 6d and 7d is really different from what I understood from Ra, but at the same time it gives us a new angle to ponder.  I am not sure that I resonate with his way of putting it, but I find it really interesting nonetheless.

Also, he seems to imply that it is a part of Ra that is playing the Hidden Hand in human affairs, because he says that they are from Venus.  No one seems to have made the connection in the thread.

(06-11-2019, 12:17 AM)flofrog Wrote: ...Patrick that E8 is so beautiful so that is our 8 density ?  Wink

It's just a way of replacing Einstein's theory of relativity and the standard quantum model with a simpler theory that explains everything.  And it so happens to be using 8 dimensions to do so, which is something I intuitively knew had to be part of a full explanation, because of the way everything else if setup in octaves.

Also, in the GLP thread, he says that Garrett Lisi inadvertently found scientific evidence of the existence of God this last February...

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Stranger - 06-11-2019

I haven't read it yet, but stopped by to comment that the name is "et verum indicare" in reverse, which is Latin for "and truth to tell".

I think it may be a quote from somewhere.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - AnthroHeart - 06-11-2019

(06-10-2019, 08:35 PM)Patrick Wrote: For those interested.  Here is a good nugget that came out of the GLP thread.  I was completely unaware of it before.  So thanks again Medicus! Smile

"An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything"
"8-dimensional model of the universe"
https://www.ted.com/talks/garrett_lisi_on_his_theory_of_everything

At last, a theory of everything that fully fits with an octave based cosmology.

I posted some videos about the nature of reality in this thread here: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=17349

They talk about the E8 lattice.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Medicus - 06-11-2019

Compiled a list of quotes I thought might be helpful/start some discussion.

On recommend texts:

A: The Kybalion, the emerald tablets, the Dao, and the Law of One / Ra material. These texts are archetypically closest to truth. If you have an analytic and cautious mind, traditional Abrahamic texts also contain truth.

Q: Also, what do you think about the concept of a solar flash, or energetic burst from the center of the galaxy impacting Earth and assisting with DNA upgrades?

A: This is surprisingly accurate.

Sound like the transition to 4D to anyone else?

Q:  organisations - you mentioned there are counterparts of you. Can you explain the 2 groups more and their goals etc?

A: My counterpart is an amalgamation of "bloodlines" who eons ago entered into an agreement with this planetary Creator to induce spiritual evolution in its inhabitants, and therefor itself. They are individuated souls that together comprise the oversoul/groupsoul of Venus.

Before this agreement, Earth was a paradise. In essence - only good, no evil. However, because its inhabitants were not given the ability to choose between these paths, no spiritual growth was occurring either for them or their planetary Logos. My counterpart was summoned here to provide the ability for the inhabitants of this planet to know and experience both good and evil. As such, they conduct themselves in a manner most would consider despicable. They incur a great "Karmic" debt in doing so, but as a result, Earth's planetary Logos and inhabitants have undergone immense spiritual growth. This is key, as the primary "goal," if you can call it that (it is more like an inevitability), of physical incarnation is to come to know the Creator within and eventually return to the state of being that is total and complete reunion with Him.

The duty of my group is to document the process, keep our counterpart in check should we determine they step too far in any one direction, and maintain record of both Fundamental Law and this planetary Logos's "Ideal Law."

Seems to be consistant with the HH material. Interesting that he says that the "cabal" is from Venus when Ra says the same.

Q: Where did the blue avians come from and who created them?

A: You speak of the groupsoul Ra. The Law of One is good reading if you wish to learn about them.

Maybe Coorey Goode is telling the truth? In response to a follow-up question:

Ra is one of the many of which "Annunaki" is used to refer. They visited earth ~18 and ~11 millennia ago. They were one of the only of a positive polarization and evolutionary path.

Almost exactly the same timelines as Ra communicated.

Q: What is EARTH'S PLANETARY LOGOS? And what is it's Ideal Law?

A: Many call him Yahweh. His ideal laws are those of forced utopia, moral living, and worship. However, all of these are incongruent with Fundamental Law.

Seems consistent with what Ra said.

Q: Are you related to or aquatinted with " Hidden Hand" ?

A: "Hidden Hand" was an individuated soul within my organization's counterpart. He is no longer physically with us.

Q: How can the blue avians be Ra when their 3d replica of his 6d body had golden skin? I recognize you are aware of the LOO but using it to LARP.

A: The Ra material is one of the most untainted channelings in public popularity. A similarly sincere channeling is A Course in Miracles. Remember though, neither of these is absolutely sincere or truthful.

Q: Can you give any specific details about the frequency barrier that is in place around this solar system/construct? How is it maintained and why?

A: There are "barriers" of sorts around each and every Logos and density. This is a result of the Law of Light, or Sovereignty. It is also the mechanism by which souls who incarnate into any density of experience are encouraged to immerse themselves within said density as opposed to exploring that which they are not necessarily ready, or sincerely willing, to explore. There are barriers around this solar system just as there are barriers around planets. Have you happened to read of the Van Allen radiation belt?

Another explanation for the barrier around earth Ra speaks of?

I could go on and on with all the juicy nuggets of information here. So great to be able to read a different viewpoint of what Ra/Quo has spoken of!

(06-11-2019, 01:30 PM)Medicus Wrote: I could go on and on with all the juicy nuggets of information here.

If you don't mind, I think that would be a very helpful service : )

(06-11-2019, 01:30 PM)Medicus Wrote: Q: Also, what do you think about the concept of a solar flash, or energetic burst from the center of the galaxy impacting Earth and assisting with DNA upgrades?

A: This is surprisingly accurate.

Sound like the transition to 4D to anyone else?

Yes Ra did mention that it's the process of evolution of our bodies that slowly bring us into being able to be aware of 4d.

(06-11-2019, 01:30 PM)Medicus Wrote: Q:  organisations - you mentioned there are counterparts of you. Can you explain the 2 groups more and their goals etc?

A: My counterpart is an amalgamation of "bloodlines" who eons ago entered into an agreement with this planetary Creator to induce spiritual evolution in its inhabitants, and therefor itself. They are individuated souls that together comprise the oversoul/groupsoul of Venus.

Before this agreement, Earth was a paradise. In essence - only good, no evil. However, because its inhabitants were not given the ability to choose between these paths, no spiritual growth was occurring either for them or their planetary Logos. My counterpart was summoned here to provide the ability for the inhabitants of this planet to know and experience both good and evil. As such, they conduct themselves in a manner most would consider despicable. They incur a great "Karmic" debt in doing so, but as a result, Earth's planetary Logos and inhabitants have undergone immense spiritual growth. This is key, as the primary "goal," if you can call it that (it is more like an inevitability), of physical incarnation is to come to know the Creator within and eventually return to the state of being that is total and complete reunion with Him.

The duty of my group is to document the process, keep our counterpart in check should we determine they step too far in any one direction, and maintain record of both Fundamental Law and this planetary Logos's "Ideal Law."

Seems to be consistant with the HH material. Interesting that he says that the "cabal" is from Venus when Ra says the same.

Yep, I don't know if he'll be back on GLP, but I did ask about that.  Which means it would be Ra or a part of Ra.

(06-11-2019, 01:30 PM)Medicus Wrote: Q: Can you give any specific details about the frequency barrier that is in place around this solar system/construct? How is it maintained and why?

A: There are "barriers" of sorts around each and every Logos and density. This is a result of the Law of Light, or Sovereignty. It is also the mechanism by which souls who incarnate into any density of experience are encouraged to immerse themselves within said density as opposed to exploring that which they are not necessarily ready, or sincerely willing, to explore. There are barriers around this solar system just as there are barriers around planets. Have you happened to read of the Van Allen radiation belt?

Another explanation for the barrier around earth Ra speaks of?

I don't know if the belt has a relationship with the quarantine per se.  I do not really resonate with us not being able to go outside it in space though.  I think the USA actually really did go to the moon.  I'm just weird like that. Wink

(06-11-2019, 02:07 PM)Stranger Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 01:30 PM)Medicus Wrote: I could go on and on with all the juicy nuggets of information here.

If you don't mind, I think that would be a very helpful service : )

I'll bring up the info on graduation from 4d and up then...

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3941105/pg2?viewallpages=1

Quote:There are three primary Fundamental Laws. The first is the Law of Free Will.

The Law of Free Will dictates that any individuated micro or macrocosmic soul has the right to know, not know, experience, or not experience, that it is the Creator. The All. By this Law, the illusion (or distortion) of individual being and experience is created, which in turn creates Love.

The Law of Love dictates the majority of your actions within any dimension of being or experience. The role Love plays is to access the Creator's limitless creative potential to manifest the best array of potential experiences and modalities of being. As all are both the Creator and microcosms of the Creator, this impulse is within everyone, even if subconsciously.

Each microcosm of the Creator is essentially a center-point for Love, as the first thing the Creator does when it pretends to be more than One is desire to have the best experiences provided by being One and Many. A modern word for each consciously-aware macrocosmic soul of Love and Truth is "Logos"

The third and final of the primary laws is that of Light. Just as the illusion of Free Will inevitably leads to the illusion of Love, so does Love lead to Light. This Law is complicated, but I will cover its gist.

The Law of Light dictates that all is in Unity at all times, paradoxically to all being seemingly-individuated in physical reality. It is responsible for apparent dualities, and the ability to harmonize them. It is also responsible for the yearning in each soul to return to the Creator.

One final point: the fundamental principle of physically-manifest energy and time is Light.

On the subject of Graduation from the densities...

Quote:There is a positive and negative polarity for each density of experience. The current primary polarities of our Fourth Density positive Earth are Wisdom (Light), which is the "positive" end of the polarity, and Love, which is the "negative." Remember, these terms do not mean that one is "better" than the other, they are simply used to describe which experiences must be had and which lessons must be integrated to ascend orthodoxically in our density of experience. I expanded on this earlier in the thread and can point you to where, if you like. Think of "positive" as meaning "leading toward ultimate reunion with the Creator" and "negative" as meaning the opposite. Though nothing is permanent, the journey can take many forms.

A side note: just as we had to integrate and harmonize the experiences and lessons of both Love and Fear to Graduate to a positive Fourth Density, so too will we harmonize Wisdom and Love to Graduate to a positive Fifth Density. The positive side of the polarity nearly always consists of almost entirely novel experiences and lessons, but both sides of the polarity must be Harmonized to progress to a next density. The given side of a polarity with which you identified via your actions and intentions determines the quality, or archetypes, of your next density of experience.

Remember, this process is not the only way to transition between densities. It is only the most orthodox and most common.

Quote:
Quote:If love > fear was necessary to graduate positively polarized 4th, what is necessary to graduate to the 5th density? 6th? 7th? etc.

I covered Graduation to 5th density earlier in this post. Graduation to 6th density orthodoxically entails Harmonizing the polarities of Wisdom (Light) and Understanding. Graduation to 7th density consists of Harmonizing the polarities of Understanding and a new form of Compassion for which we have no worldly words. 8th density is the complete reunification with the Creator we have been discussing briefly throughout this thread.

Quote:6th density is the first density in which Graduation does not occur at the individual level. Rather, the groupsoul/oversoul is responsible for Harmonizing its polarities. 7th density is similar. I expanded upon both of these in one of my previous posts on this page.

8th density is the ultimate reunification with the Creator / the All.

Quote:
Quote:Does the graduation of densities become easier as you go? What is the expected time it should take for the majority to graduate 4th density as positively polarized?

Yes, though the nature of Harmonizing polarities differs drastically, particularly in the 5th, 6th, and 7th densities of experience. The "time" it takes to do so is specific to the individuated souls in the first five densities, and the groupsouls in the sixth and seventh.

Quote:
Quote:4th density graduation requiring harmonization between polarities of wisdom and love - does that result from knowing when it is appropriate (meaning not in violation of another's free will or overstepping what s/he really wants/needs from you) to "help" another and further refinement of your understanding of the Love they are ready to accept or are in need of from you?

This is astounding intuition.

Quote:It would seem if you could open your heart and love everyone/thing without qualification or condition that you'd be closer to divine than not, but it appears there are limits/balancing needed? If so, please elaborate.

This is particularly astute. Love, giving, service, and compassion are all commendable, but not always welcome by their recipients. Learning to navigate this while also honoring the Sovereignty of All is key. I am very impressed by your insights.

Quote:Why is love positively polarized in 3d, and negatively polarized in 4d? Is the understanding of it in 4d reversed in some way from our perceptions in 3d? Is it a true statement that all polarities fear, love, wisdom, etc are both positively and negatively polarized though in a specific density one must learn and harmonize the single polarity of each required therein to graduate?

Love is the positive polarization of third density experience because you must synthesize Fear, the negative polarization, with Love to understand they are not opposite but of the same thing. This archetypal lesson is present in all densities of experience and ultimately will be what leads back to the Creator. The answer to the rest if your question is in this.

Quote:Please elaborate on the balance of Wisdom and Understanding necessary to graduate the 5th density. The two seem very close in meaning; one who is wise understands many things. Is understanding negatively polarized because it is not always wise to understand all things?

It is wise not to mention politics at family gatherings, but do you know exactly why? This sort of question is what you will be dealing with in the fifth density of experience. Remember, negative and positive polarization only has to do with what must be Harmonized what what else in order to return home to the Creator orthodoxically.

Quote:In what manner does Compassion in the 7th density exceed our ability to express in words? How is this compassion different than what we define it as presently?

Harmonizing Understanding with a new form of Compassion is necessary to Graduate to the seventh density of experience. One aspect of this compassion is understanding that though not all Love or service is welcome, sometimes, it is "needed."

Quote:"This suffering is not entirely against our will. We indirectly agreed to it as part of our initial agreement with the groupsoul of Venus. However, early on in the process, Yahweh vindictively and jealously banished many of the individuated incarnations of Venus inappropriately and undeservedly to various other densities of Earth. As a "Karmic" consequence to this, the negative polarization across all densities of our present Earth increased. It is an unreasonably complicated situation and will not be sorted out anytime soon. As all violations have been of "Galactic Law" and not Fundamental Law persay, no ultimate action can yet be taken to remedy the situation by anyone other than Yahweh, Venus, and their individuated incarnations."

Do you mean the present impasse will continue indefinitely? According to Cobra, Galactic Law allows intervention when its precepts are violated as has occurred here with the lies, manipulation, slavery, etc. of humanity by negatively polarized Venusian incarnates - and that there's a huge effort to defeat the dark forces to liberate the planet and allow ascension / abundance and disclosure to occur. Your answer seems to deny all of that. What do you mean by "no ultimate action can yet be taken to remedy the situation by anyone other than Yahweh, Venus, and their individuated incarnations"?

No. Right now, my organization and those of a likemind are positioning to plead our case that the efforts of Venus are no longer required and their assignment has been completed.

"What do you mean by "no ultimate action can yet be taken to remedy the situation by anyone other than Yahweh, Venus, and their individuated incarnations"?

As only "Galactic Law" has been violated, not Fundamental Law, the only individuals who may void, supersede, violate, satisfy, or in anyway bring our current concordat to completion are those it specifically concerns.

Quote:Regarding light body activation and unorthodox graduation of density, do you have any personal knowledge of this process? What information would you recommend that is available on this topic? Please elaborate on the steps one can undertake to activate light body - what expedites this? Is this activation a natural consequence of knowing the Creator within?

Yes. My last several incarnations all ended in reunification with the Creator. Simply put - lose yourself of the desire to continue along the progression through densities of experience, be grateful for but decline the advice and offerings of those who would have you continue through them at the end of this incarnation, deconstruct any specific value you put on system of density progression, and above all, simply intend in your heart and soul to return and you shall.

This process is similarly a component of what is necessary to transition between densities of experience at will during an incarnation.

Thank you for your questions - I am very impressed and humbled by the level of observation, intuition, and inquisitiveness present within them.

Quote:
Quote:Can you explain why World War I and II took place, what was the spiritual / meaning of their existence? Were they necessary?

Conflict is an integral component of the experiences and lessons necessary to eventually Graduate to the sixth density of experience, wherein individuated souls coalesce into a groupsoul. It is common in all lower densities of experience.

World War II was somewhat unique in that the people of the world were ready for neither widespread, instantiated nationalism nor collectivism. States who endeavored after either therefor naturally collapsed.

Quote:
Quote:Suffering exists on the scale it does because my counterpart intends the polarity of Earth to be negative at the time of the next Harvest. It would not be playing out if more of us devoted ourselves to spiritual evolution.
I thought we just recently experienced the Great Harvest (the one I missed)so I would not expect another harvest for some time(two thousand years or so) so does this mean we have to deal with evil again this cycle round or is this next harvest something different , like a rinse cycle to clean out what is left and it being totally on the negative. Maybe pole shift,earth changes kind of thing?

We did just recently begin to experience the Great Harvest. However, comparatively minor Harvests occur more frequently.

It is not necessarily "evil" with which we will be dealing. There exists a positive polarization and a negative polarization for each density. In Third Density, the positive and negative polarizations were Love and Fear, respectively (service to others, service to self). In our current Fourth Density, the positive and negative polarizations are Wisdom (Light) and Love (service to the Creator / the All, service to others). I can expand on what this means if you ask me to.

It is never certain how the process of harmonizing the polarities will play out, but patterns do arise and are very consistent.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Bring4th_Austin - 06-11-2019

Very interesting, thanks for sharing Medicus. I get the same sense from this that I did from the Hidden Hand dialogue - that it is a person who is very intelligent and very well-read (especially in terms of spiritual texts, and particularly the Law of One). And perhaps they are also very bored. Someone in that thread called him a "LARPer," which if I were a bettin' man, I'd put my money on that. Just based on my own understanding and idea about the various occult workings of the world, it's just what makes the most sense to me - more sense than the idea that either of these individuals are telling the truth about who they are.

But I do find both this and the Hidden Hand dialogue very fascinating, particularly because they're so well crafted and striking. Admittedly I think the Hidden Hand dialogue was more striking than this one, but if I'm right about this just being an informed person having some fun, they are very good at what they're trying to pull off. As a person who tries to stay informed on the latest explications of the Law of One available on the internet, there has never really been something quite like the Hidden Hand dialogue, and this Eracidni discussion is very similar. There are some truly unique perspectives and insights provided that I've never seen anywhere else. And that makes it fascinating and befuddling. Who are these people?

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - hounsic - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 04:21 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Very interesting, thanks for sharing Medicus. I get the same sense from this that I did from the Hidden Hand dialogue - that it is a person who is very intelligent and very well-read (especially in terms of spiritual texts, and particularly the Law of One). And perhaps they are also very bored. Someone in that thread called him a "LARPer," which if I were a bettin' man, I'd put my money on that. Just based on my own understanding and idea about the various occult workings of the world, it's just what makes the most sense to me - more sense than the idea that either of these individuals are telling the truth about who they are.

But I do find both this and the Hidden Hand dialogue very fascinating, particularly because they're so well crafted and striking. Admittedly I think the Hidden Hand dialogue was more striking than this one, but if I'm right about this just being an informed person having some fun, they are very good at what they're trying to pull off. As a person who tries to stay informed on the latest explications of the Law of One available on the internet, there has never really been something quite like the Hidden Hand dialogue, and this Eracidni discussion is very similar. There are some truly unique perspectives and insights provided that I've never seen anywhere else. And that makes it fascinating and befuddling. Who are these people?

I have to agree, the Hidden Hand dialogue seamed a bit more put together, whereas this seams like a bit of a copy.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Cyclops - 06-11-2019

Both hidden hand and this new poster serve a similar purpose in my opinion, which is to entice people with interesting and seemingly privileged transient information while carefully plugging the more important non transient information sources which become irresistible, but not before. I only found the Law of One after seeing it mentioned in the hidden hand posts, whatever was said in the hidden hand material was discarded like a cocoon as I think many people will discard in the same way this new medium. I also think this will repeat many times in the future because its a good strategy to introduce people to timeless concepts that are normally easily ignored.

Personally, I don't care much about the source of information.  I really like having my hands on new refreshing nugets like this.  Like Ra said, it's always ever the same info, only it's coming from different perspectives.  If this guy is just LARPer, then I'm glad he decided to share his perspective.  Each of us, we are all just role-playing in a big game after all. Smile

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Medicus - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 04:21 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Very interesting, thanks for sharing Medicus. I get the same sense from this that I did from the Hidden Hand dialogue - that it is a person who is very intelligent and very well-read (especially in terms of spiritual texts, and particularly the Law of One). And perhaps they are also very bored. Someone in that thread called him a "LARPer," which if I were a bettin' man, I'd put my money on that. Just based on my own understanding and idea about the various occult workings of the world, it's just what makes the most sense to me - more sense than the idea that either of these individuals are telling the truth about who they are.

I guess you could say that if one believes in the whole concept of the elite, cabal, or whatever you want to call them, are providing all this negative catalyst, and HH was part of that, then it would be only natural for someone from the positive side to have an opportunity to share as well. It gives every seeker an opportunity to resonate with one, both, or neither.

Personally I felt anxious and negative reading the HH material, and with the amount of doom and gloom that I read I was extremely wary. This material for me personally feels different. I didn't detect any negativity while I was reading it, and what he said that wasn't addressed by either Ra or Quo seemed to just make sense to me.

That being said I did notice that the language that Eracidni Murev Te uses seems similar Ra in the LOO sessions. Like you said it could just be some person LARPing, and it'd be natural to take the same tone if that was true. Even more curious and exciting to me would be the possibility of some sort of connection between Eracidni Murev Te and Ra/Quo, or maybe even the confederation.

I do hope that everyone that chooses to read it receives something to propel their seeking like it did with me. Thank you Austin and indeed everyone else on the forums for being grateful as well! You all here were the first I thought of while I was reading the material.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Tae - 06-14-2019

Quote:Reunification with the Creator means two things.

1) The ultimate goal of physical incarnation is to come to know and experience the Creator within so you may experience creative agency in the dream that is individuated being. This is one way in which reunification with the Creator is possible in any incarnation or density of experience.

2) By coming to know and experience the Creator within, you set yourself on a path to return to the Absolute, or the density of experience that is complete and utter communion with the Creator. This is different from coming to know the Creator within in any given incarnation.

This is not unique to anyone or anything. All are on this path.

Serving the self and serving others, as were the primary polarizations of "old Earth," are both forms of serving aspects of the Creator. Missing the forest for the trees, if you will. Serving the Creator / the All entails no discrimination between any one thing or person, as all are the Creator in the first place. Service to the All. Acting in this manner is very beneficial for the spiritual growth of an individuated soul and its collective. This is the primary difference between our previous Third and current Fourth Density Earth.

Damn, some good stuff here.

I have to say, though, I had a reaction to the HH material. A visceral one. Of course a few posters are reporting having a positive "this person is from my soulgroup" reaction to EMT here, I did not experience that sensation whereas... I did with HH. I do feel though I've learned something already.

It's interesting, EMT basically posits we've already gone through harvest; if we're here we graduated 4D positive. I suppose we're in a transitional period as the timelines are splitting back off now that all the souls have been sorted. It is no longer about STS/STO but STA/STO because everyone that is here is STO oriented, even if imperfectly so. I have always felt media tries to make humans out to be worse than they are, that the real people I encounter are awesome. I CAN believe that we are already in 4D positive and we're just acting as if we were still in 3D neutral.

On being asked if they had powers the average human did not.
Quote:I hear fully composed pieces of beautiful music when I completely quiet myself. I can change my physical attributes - like eyesight, hearing acuity, height, etc.- at will, though I am very unpracticed and doing so takes immense amounts of time (to the tune of weeks for some, years for others). I rarely blink and can choose not to indefinitely if I focus.

These aspects of being and creativity are available to everyone. Many simple are unaware of the fact they can develop them.
The first one happens to me. Smile I call it the 'music of the spheres'. I've stopped caring what people think and I sing along just a little bit, me and my housemate now spontaneously create musical pieces, we're getting a bit better at it though I can't imagine being able to improv musical numbers will ever be a useful skill it keeps us creatively active even when we're not writing together.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - flofrog - 06-14-2019

whoa Tae... the music thing...

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - Patrick - 06-15-2019

Yes, the mainstream media portrays humans as beasts that needs to be controlled by law to achieve any degree of decency. And we go so far as saying that this is just human nature. But I agree with you, the very great majority of us are quite decent and would still be without the rule of law.

The fear based propaganda spewed by the MSM is in decline though, or at least people's reaction to it, and it will disappear before the end of this century.

RE: Eracidni Murev Te Discussion - meadow-foreigner - 12-24-2019

Interesting. The Internet needs more material such as Eracidni's.