Bring4th
Detox Fasting - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Detox Fasting (/showthread.php?tid=17352)

Detox Fasting - JJCarsonian - 06-11-2019

Anyone have any recommendations on detox fasting?

RE: Detox Fasting - AnthroHeart - 06-11-2019

I wouldn't fast for detox. If you are detoxing from chemicals, the Lemonade Diet (Master Cleanse) is supposed to be one of the best.

RE: Detox Fasting - JJCarsonian - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 10:02 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I wouldn't fast for detox. If you are detoxing from chemicals, the Lemonade Diet (Master Cleanse) is supposed to be one of the best.

Thanks Gemini, do you have any good reads on this detox? I'm actually doing a multipurpose fasting - for spiritual and detox reasons.

RE: Detox Fasting - AnthroHeart - 06-11-2019

I bought a container to store it from the site I think was: https://themastercleanse.org/

There is information there about it.

They gave me a booklet. I tried it but only lasted like 3 days.

I don't know too much about it, but there is reading there for it.

(06-11-2019, 10:20 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I bought a container to store it from the site I think was: https://themastercleanse.org/

There is information there about it.

They gave me a booklet. I tried it but only lasted like 3 days.

I don't know too much about it, but there is reading there for it.

Thanks!

RE: Detox Fasting - xise - 06-11-2019

Iodine for bromide/fluoride detox, silica (in some mineral waters such as fuji and volvic and also in horsetail herb) for aluminum detox.

Still looking for an easy to use in pill form detox for roundup.

-----

Also, it should be noted that cilantro is really good for heavy metals detox. I personally use an entire bushel of cilantro blended in a large glass of orange juice, because it masks the taste a bit. 

(06-11-2019, 09:32 PM)xise Wrote: Iodine for bromide/fluoride detox, silica (in some mineral waters such as fuji and volvic and also in horsetail herb) for aluminum detox.

-----

Also, it should be noted that cilantro is really good for heavy metals detox. I personally use an entire bushel of cilantro blended in a large glass of orange juice, because it masks the taste a bit. 

Do you detox from heavy metal, often? You know i just got tested for some of the main heavy metals and they didnt find anything in my pee

RE: Detox Fasting - xise - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 10:02 PM)JJCarsonian Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 09:32 PM)xise Wrote: Iodine for bromide/fluoride detox, silica (in some mineral waters such as fuji and volvic and also in horsetail herb) for aluminum detox.

-----

Do you detox from heavy metal, often?  You know i just got tested for some of the main heavy metals and they didnt find anything in my pee

I don't do the heavy metals often. I try to do the fluoride/bromide and aluminum detox weekly if not daily sometimes since they can be taken in pill form.

RE: Detox Fasting - flofrog - 06-11-2019

JJ I was just today listening to one of the podcasts of Austin, Gary, and Jim and there is a very interesting one on fasting.

Episode #72

At one moment, I think it might be Gary, it is said that it is important to take some form of fat as the brain needs a little bit of fat to continue operating best.

Best wishes JJ

BTW I have at last started to listen to these podcasts and where was I before, to not have jumped on them, that's how dorky I am. They are just wonderful !!! I started at 83 and am now at 71, oh I love them SO much !!!!! Thank you Austin, thank you Gary, thank you Jim...

They probably won't read this thread and I need to send them thanks in different way. Heart

RE: Detox Fasting - JJCarsonian - 06-12-2019

(06-11-2019, 11:03 PM)flofrog Wrote: JJ  I was just today listening to one of the podcasts of Austin, Gary, and Jim  and there is a very interesting one on fasting.

Episode #72

At one moment, I think it might be Gary,  it is said that it is important to take some form of fat as the brain needs a little bit of fat to continue operating best.

Best wishes JJ

BTW  I have at last started to listen to these podcasts and where was I before,  to not have jumped on them, that's how dorky  I am.  They are just wonderful !!!  I started at 83 and am now  at 71,  oh I love them SO much !!!!!  Thank you Austin, thank you Gary, thank you Jim...

They probably won't read this thread and I need to send them thanks in different way.  Heart

Thank you for your advice flofrog!

RE: Detox Fasting - AnthroHeart - 06-13-2019

They also have solfeggio frequencies you can listen to for detox on YouTube. I'd search solfeggio detox.

Everyone seems to use 741Hz.

RE: Detox Fasting - xise - 06-16-2019

Dug a little deeper. Through the help of others, found a nice video about roundup detox from a MIT professor made two years ago. In short, get some fulvic/humic acid pills, as well as bentonite clay pills. Not sure on how often you can use them just yet, but I went ahead and ordered some. 

RE: Detox Fasting - JJCarsonian - 06-16-2019

(06-16-2019, 08:35 PM)xise Wrote: Dug a little deeper. Through the help of others, found a nice video about roundup detox from a MIT professor made two years ago. In short, get some fulvic/humic acid pills, as well as bentonite clay pills. Not sure on how often you can use them just yet, but I went ahead and ordered some. 

Thanks!