Bring4th
"proper vibrational distortion" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: "proper vibrational distortion" (/showthread.php?tid=17362)

"proper vibrational distortion" - kristina - 06-13-2019

I would like to know if someone could make clear what this quote implies. This is taken from the Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty

Published by Bring4th_Jim on June 12, 2019 8:44pm. Category: General

I did the Morning Offering and then got myself ready for the day. Today the Ra quote comes from 21.3-.4:

"Questioner: Andrija Puharich will be visiting later this month. Can he read the unpublished healing material?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity of whom you speak has a knowledge of this material in its conscious memory in somewhat altered form. Therefore, it is harmless to allow this entity to become acquainted with this material. However, we request the mind/body/spirit complex, Henry, be sufficiently prepared by means of meditation, contemplation, or prayer before entering these workings. At present, as we have said before, this mind/body/spirit complex is not of proper vibrational distortion.

I made bold what I feel I am not sure of. Could someone help me to gain a more clear picture? Thanks to all.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - Minyatur - 06-13-2019

It seems to just mean not in a proper configuration to receive the information, hence the need of preparation before entering these workings.

To internalize the Law of One you need to be free of blockages that would want to hold things as separate. Or at least have an openness to resolve these blockages in the face of Oneness.

It also somewhat takes an openness to let the information reach deep into you. So let's say that you are conflicted about many things in your life and focused there, this is not a proper vibrational distortion to dive upon such a thematic that requires a certain state of balance. It is a bit like how some will meditate and fast to disconnect from this world and empower their connection to spirit, for certain things there is a need to be in a proper configuration and it simply means to be in alignment with it.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - Bring4th_Austin - 06-13-2019

Ra went into further detail earlier in Session 12:

Quote:12.1 Questioner: I got [a] call from Henry Puharich this afternoon. [He will] be here next month. I want to ask you if it is possible for him to join in our circle and ask questions. And also if Michel D’Obrenovic, who’s also known as George Hunt Williamson, happens to come here would it be all right for him to be in the circle?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities, at present, are not properly attuned for the particular work due to vibrational distortions which in turn are due to a recent lack of time/space which you call busy-ness. It would be requested that the entities spend a brief time/space in each diurnal cycle of your planet in contemplation. At a future time/space in your continuum you are requested to ask again. This group is highly balanced to this instrument’s vibratory distortions due to, firstly, contact with the instrument on a day-to-day basis. Secondly, due to contact with the instrument through meditation periods. Thirdly, through a personal mind/body/spirit complex distortion towards contemplation which in sum causes this group to be effective.

From what I understand, Andrija was a very interesting guy. He could be called eccentric. Lots going on in his life and mind. I'm thinking that Ra's request was simply a matter of his energies being too scattered/unfocused, having the potential to interrupt the delicate balance that Ra talked about here.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - kristina - 06-13-2019

Perfect. You both were able to put into words that I had a hard time doing. I could see the concept or had a solid idea but for some reason I could not place it into words. Now I have the words. Thanks a ton for both replies.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - Infinite Unity - 06-13-2019

His current understanding, worldview, or configuration. Would cause him to intepret the material in a highly distorted form. That would most likely not aid in undistorting, or growth to the entity.

At the end of the day, when there is only you, the only real admonishment, accomplishment, or goal. That has any meaning, is self-betterment, evolution, or growth. Everyone is apart of this, and is somewhere along the trail of this.

Upon this trail there are a myriad of configurations, especially in 3d there are mass zones, or the average growth/crystallization of the mass majority of entities cant accept, much less work with The Law of One.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - JJCarsonian - 06-13-2019

This means he wasn't tuned the same way the team was tuned. He has alot of distortions and beliefs in his mind that puts him on a different level than the rest of the team, although he is probably a wanderer. These distortions would cause him to interpret info in a distorted fashion, and could distort the workings.

(06-13-2019, 09:33 AM)kristina Wrote: I would like to know if someone could make clear what this quote implies. This is taken from the Camelot Journals by Jim McCarty

Published by Bring4th_Jim on June 12, 2019 8:44pm.  Category: General

I did the Morning Offering and then got myself ready for the day. Today the Ra quote comes from 21.3-.4:

"Questioner: Andrija Puharich will be visiting later this month. Can he read the unpublished healing material?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity of whom you speak has a knowledge of this material in its conscious memory in somewhat altered form. Therefore, it is harmless to allow this entity to become acquainted with this material. However, we request the mind/body/spirit complex, Henry, be sufficiently prepared by means of meditation, contemplation, or prayer before entering these workings. At present, as we have said before, this mind/body/spirit complex is not of proper vibrational distortion.

I made bold what I feel I am not sure of. Could someone help me to gain a more clear picture? Thanks to all.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - Nau7ik - 06-14-2019

The Ra Contact required a very narrow band vibration. Only Carla could pick it up but she was only one piece of the harmony of the group. Don and Jim in their own unique and special ways also contributed to the reception of the contact. Ra said it was their harmony as a group which made the contact possible.

I would interpret one not being at a “proper vibrational distortion” to mean that his mind and heart may not be focused on spiritual principles. If he’s interested in trivial information rather than spiritual, this would detune the contact. The quality would be less pure than it would be with someone who is properly tuned to this highly spiritual working. Ra recommended meditation, contemplation, or prayer and I think that is excellent advice. Although if one is not accustomed to that practice, it may take some time.
If I’m remembering correctly, Henry ended up not being invited to attend the contact as he could not meet the challenge, so to speak.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - kristina - 06-14-2019

(06-14-2019, 08:20 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: The Ra Contact required a very narrow band vibration. Only Carla could pick it up but she was only one piece of the harmony of the group. Don and Jim in their own unique and special ways also contributed to the reception of the contact. Ra said it was their harmony as a group which made the contact possible.

I would interpret one not being at a “proper vibrational distortion” to mean that his mind and heart may not be focused on spiritual principles. If he’s interested in trivial information rather than spiritual, this would detune the contact. The quality would be less pure than it would be with someone who is properly tuned to this highly spiritual working. Ra recommended meditation, contemplation, or prayer and I think that is excellent advice. Although if one is not accustomed to that practice, it may take some time.
If I’m remembering correctly, Henry ended up not being invited to attend the contact as he could not meet the challenge, so to speak.
Yes. I gleened that from previous comments and I thank everyone for their contribution to a less distorted view of the meaning in context of what Ra was saying. I was also exploring the idea of those of us that have discovered the Law of One at such unexplainable times or often those of us cannot remember how we even found The Law of One and yet here we all are. Learning the Law of One to the best of our own abilities and yet as One. I am exploring the idea that in some way, we were all tuned in a way that it was time to learn this portion of our evolution, spiritually speaking. And so to speak, "we were ready". That is the concept I am trying to invision as a whole. Does that makes sense or am I waffling???
I am trying to learn unity on a small scale (how we all gravitate toward one another on Earth), and trying to understand it on a metaphysical level as well which is the larger scale.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - flofrog - 06-14-2019

Yes, you are waffling kristina BigSmile BigSmile No, you are not !! Wink

About us all gravitating toward one another on Earth, I had some thoughts and wondering about this. I wonder if, among the fact that we probably return for incarnation with a perhaps fairly consistant group, I wonder if there is not also a 'call' or like an invitation of Gaia at certain times, towards those she has met before, and known and liked and so there is also a little bit of an 'appointment' or 'date' with Her. Our Logos might like that too ?

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - kristina - 06-14-2019

(06-14-2019, 02:30 PM)flofrog Wrote: Yes, you are waffling kristina BigSmile  BigSmile  No, you are not !!  Wink

About us all gravitating toward one another on Earth, I had some thoughts and wondering about this. I wonder if, among the fact that we probably return for incarnation with a perhaps fairly consistant group, I wonder if there is not also a 'call' or like an invitation of Gaia at certain times, towards those she has met before, and known and liked and so there is also a little bit of an 'appointment' or 'date' with Her. Our Logos might like that too ?

Yes! I know that groups of people will indeed reincarnate together. Are a certian amount of us here some of those? Have we known each other before? Sure as we are all One. The 3rd density makes that nearly impossible to realize that we recognize one another. Which is sometimes a little, a wee bit, a tiny bit sad. I want to go home.
And Yes on waffling! Tongue

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - ttwagneriii - 06-14-2019

I remember Ra saying that we are most like a "tone poem." In my mind, I imagine a 7 chakra mind-body-spirit complex with each major chakra and minor chakras spinning and vibrating in their own way. This creates a kind of vibratory signature that has varying degrees of resonance and dissonance with all the other energies around it. Did you ever see what happens when you put a vibrating tuning fork next to a still one that has the same pitch? It will start sympathetically vibrating. I think, if this vibration/energy stuff is true, this happens with our overall vibratory signature as well as with all the minor "keys." Maybe that Andrija fellow was, because of his particular tone poem/signature, vibrating in a way that was not resonant with the energy/information that was Ra. Maybe his tuning fork was not in a configuration that would allow him to vibrate with Ra and perhaps contemplation was the way to achieve a more resonant configuration.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - ttwagneriii - 06-14-2019

Something like this...for this who haven't seen Alex Grey yet.

https://www.alexgrey.com/art/paintings/sacred-mirrors/alex_grey_14_psychic_energy_system
https://www.alexgrey.com/art/paintings/sacred-mirrors/alex_grey_15_spiritual_energy_system
https://www.alexgrey.com/art/paintings/sacred-mirrors/alex_grey_16_universal_mind_lattice

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - kristina - 06-15-2019

(06-14-2019, 08:31 PM)ttwagneriii Wrote: Something like this...for this who haven't seen Alex Grey yet.

https://www.alexgrey.com/art/paintings/sacred-mirrors/alex_grey_14_psychic_energy_system
https://www.alexgrey.com/art/paintings/sacred-mirrors/alex_grey_15_spiritual_energy_system
https://www.alexgrey.com/art/paintings/sacred-mirrors/alex_grey_16_universal_mind_lattice

Very interesting!!! Thank you! I loved the universal mind painting.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - unity100 - 06-15-2019

(06-13-2019, 11:42 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: Ra went into further detail earlier in Session 12:

Quote:12.1 Questioner: I got [a] call from Henry Puharich this afternoon. [He will] be here next month. I want to ask you if it is possible for him to join in our circle and ask questions. And also if Michel D’Obrenovic, who’s also known as George Hunt Williamson, happens to come here would it be all right for him to be in the circle?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities, at present, are not properly attuned for the particular work due to vibrational distortions which in turn are due to a recent lack of time/space which you call busy-ness. It would be requested that the entities spend a brief time/space in each diurnal cycle of your planet in contemplation. At a future time/space in your continuum you are requested to ask again. This group is highly balanced to this instrument’s vibratory distortions due to, firstly, contact with the instrument on a day-to-day basis. Secondly, due to contact with the instrument through meditation periods. Thirdly, through a personal mind/body/spirit complex distortion towards contemplation which in sum causes this group to be effective.

From what I understand, Andrija was a very interesting guy. He could be called eccentric. Lots going on in his life and mind. I'm thinking that Ra's request was simply a matter of his energies being too scattered/unfocused,

Its not - this quote is important:

Quote:lack of time/space which you call busy-ness.

Heavily imbalanced to one side (space) due to being busy all the time, lacking time, which is time/space, ie the counterpart of space/time.

In summary, extremely physical as opposed to being distributed in a balanced fashion.

Or, lacking wideness of time, due to moving too much in space.

Its not only a mental situation, its also energetic, also fundamental.

Extremely active in mind, as opposed to reasonably active in conscious and subconscious at the same time.

Such an over-busy person would easily exhaust all the calmness and energy/connection of sub conscious of whomever person they get in contact with, as long as the other person has the needed energy or component.

Ie like someone who is hyperactive or anxious easily tiring out someone who is reasonably calmer than him or her.

It disconnects from the wider mind and subconscious, and strengthens the veil due to focusing the entity into the physical.

Busy-ness is a problem that afflicts a decent amount of people today.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - loostudent - 06-15-2019

From the Book V commentary:

Quote:Jim: Dr. Puharich never did visit us during the Ra contact, so all of our questions about how he should prepare for joining the contact were only for our information. His strong desire to solve riddles and puzzles and his desire to prove spiritual truth would have made it difficult for him to become a part of our circle, since it was supported by the opposite mental attitude, faith.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - kristina - 06-16-2019

(06-14-2019, 02:30 PM)flofrog Wrote: Yes, you are waffling kristina BigSmile  BigSmile  No, you are not !!  Wink

"Questioner: When incarnation ceases to become automatic I am assuming that the entity can decide when he needs to reincarnate for the benefit of his own learning. Does he also select his parents?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: At this time in our cycle, near the end, what percentage of the entities, approximately, incarnating are making their own choices?

Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is five four, fifty-four [54] percent."

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - David_1 - 06-16-2019

"Does he also select his parents?"

"Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is five four, fifty-four [54] percent."

This statement was made in 1981, some 38 years ago.
I suspect the percentage is much higher now.
I think that when today's very young reach their twenties, we will see some beautiful effects.

RE: "proper vibrational distortion" - Nau7ik - 06-17-2019

(06-16-2019, 09:23 AM)David_1 Wrote: "Does he also select his parents?"

"Ra: I am Ra. The approximate percentage is five four, fifty-four [54] percent."

This statement was made in 1981, some 38 years ago.
I suspect the percentage is much higher now.
I think that when today's very young reach their twenties, we will see some beautiful effects.

I feel the same way. I believe that the children here now and that are being born will be the Light of humanity when they grow up and mature.