Bring4th
The metaphysical purpose of prenatal trauma? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The metaphysical purpose of prenatal trauma? (/showthread.php?tid=17398)

The metaphysical purpose of prenatal trauma? - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-27-2019

So I've been wondering... Let us say that a soul chooses to program it's incarnation to experience some sort of trauma in the womb. What metaphysical purpose does all this catalyst serve? Is there some sort of balancing of love and wisdom to experience? Is it meant to teach some important polarizing lesson? Why create trauma that can't be consciously remembered nor socially acknowledged or even known about by the general public? Is this supposed to be a polarizing experience?  I'm trying to understand why a soul would put itself through all this. What is the intended metaphysical payoff?

RE: The metaphysical purpose of prenatal trauma? - Ray711 - 06-27-2019

I'm sorry to hear about your pain, Phoenix.

Catalyst like what you have mentioned may revolve around the concept of acceptance. It's very easy to fall into bitterness and resentment when under great pain, and very understandably so, as is adopting the notion that life is unfair, and our pain unacceptable. In those circumstances, one tends to look for an object at which to direct our rage, whether that is a particular person, society, existence itself, or a Creator. Perhaps this is the challenge. Perhaps you wanted to see whether you would give in to this temptation, or find within yourself the strength to embody the values of acceptance and faith. I know this is so easy to write. The only thing I can suggest in this regard is to look at all this catalyst you mentioned, and see whether they are things that can be controlled or not. If they can or could be controlled, should they? If the answer is no to either question, then, by elimination, acceptance is the only option that is left, isn't it?

Similarly, acceptance of the self and others is just as important. Your consciousness is the consciousness of the Creator. Think about that when your thoughts, memories or other people try to bring your sense of self-worth down. You are a being of infinite worth no matter how imperfect the incarnation may look. The imperfection is the illusion. Know that any current aspect of yourself that you may dislike or feel ashamed for became into being not because you are defective or any such notions. Don't stop striving to improve upon them if that is your choice, but try not to judge where you currently are in this here and now.

Do you meditate regularly? If you don't, I can't recommend the practice enough.

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional".

I know the pain is great, but if you remind yourself that you are not your thoughts, and that suffering comes from what these thoughts are telling you, you will go a long way towards healing. Enter into meditation from time to time, be with consciousness. If those thoughts that try to bring you down come into your mind, simply let them be, and let then go. Don't suppress them, they exist for a good reason, but don't identify with them.

I send you love and light. Best of luck on your journey, brother.

RE: The metaphysical purpose of prenatal trauma? - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-27-2019

Well I just wanna know what metaphysical purpose all the catalyst I mentioned (and mostly deleted) served? I'm trying to understand if it's an attempt at balance, a lesson in love, or maybe wisdom? Or something like that. But what particularly puzzles me is pre-natal trauma. It can't be consciously remembered, can't be proven, you can't be expected to even know you have it because it comes from a time too early to remember without some sort of spiritual aid like an ayahuasca trip or deep meditation. So why would a soul choose to go through something like that? What majour spiritual purpose does trauma like that serve? I mean with other forms of trauma like rape or PTSD from war or whatever, you can at least remember what happened and know it's causing you problems. Pre-natal trauma can't even be remembered, yet the effects are majourly life altering. And the fact that you can't even remember something like that means you don't even know what's wrong with you and you go through life thinking you're just broken. What purpose would a soul have for programming that experience? And if you somehow DO find out in some way or another, it seems the only solution I know of is dedicating yourself to serious tantric practices.

TL;DR I'm just curious what the point is in programming those experiences, especially the pre-natal trauma. I know we program catalyst into our life to teach lessons, but I'm trying to figure out what the lesson is. And specifically why pre-natal trauma would be programmed in as the springboard catalyst?

The best answer I can come up with is that I'm supposed to follow a spiritual path I was introduced to but didn't end up following. But even then, I have questions.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, what's the overall theme? And that's what puzzles me. What overall theme there was to all of it and what reason pre-natal trauma would serve.

RE: The metaphysical purpose of prenatal trauma? - xise - 06-27-2019

(06-27-2019, 07:21 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Well I just wanna know what metaphysical purpose all the catalyst I mentioned (and mostly deleted) served? I'm trying to understand if it's an attempt at balance, a lesson in love, or maybe wisdom? Or something like that. But what particularly puzzles me is pre-natal trauma. It can't be consciously remembered, can't be proven, you can't be expected to even know you have it because it comes from a time too early to remember without some sort of spiritual aid like an ayahuasca trip or deep meditation. So why would a soul choose to go through something like that? What majour spiritual purpose does trauma like that serve? 

I didn't read your post before you deleted it, so I'm just responding generally: I don't think all catalyst is solely for an immediate lesson. Sometimes, especially I think pre-incarnative chosen catalyst, catalyst is chosen simultaneously for an immediate lesson and also used to fine-tune the possibilities of one's life and generate momentum or biases in a certain direction.

IE, pre-incarnative choosing to be born and be forever blind would certainly be an immediate lesson regarding loving one's life, self-acceptance, self-power, as well as faith and other energy ray concepts, but it would also make it such that a person would be less likely to focus amassing a large amount of wealth or riches or whatever else distraction that requires the use of sight, and perhaps such a blind entity would increase the chance that they would find interest in philosophical or spiritual pursuits. To use another example, an entity that preincarntive chose to be born to a drug-addicted mother would definitely have immediate lessons regarding self and also the mother, but would also make it much more likely that the entity would be drawn to/or repulsed by, other mothers/children in such situations, etc.

Thus, if such an entity wanted to really focus the next incarnation on a very specific set of issues, pre-incarnative chosen early trauma can both provide an immediate lesson and also forever shape one's life in order to maximize focus one's life in a given area or interest.

Hmm... hadn't thought of that. It's just that pre-natal trauma majorly affects you your whole life and yet, if it weren't for me meeting a specific member of this forum, I would have never been aware I even HAD that issue. I'd still have it, but I'd be totally unaware of it. So I'm wondering why I would have chosen to program my life with it, you know? And then I look at all the other catalyst in my life and I'm trying to figure out what the overarching theme or purpose is.

Anyway, thank you xise and Ray711 for your responses.

RE: The metaphysical purpose of prenatal trauma? - flofrog - 06-28-2019

EP so sorry for your pain my friend.

If we keep in mind that nothing, no pain, that we get through is not above what we can bear, but always there so we see that in fact we can get through it, then we can see, taking a step back, that everything is useful, right ?

For exemple, in a book published on genetics a few years ago, it was found that when there was the last great famine in Ireland, a pregnant mother had suffered from this famine and her genes had muted because of this famine, the baby in the womb, a little girl had suffered this pre-natal shock that you mentioned, and even though in the last months of pregnancy, the famine had ended, the baby was born with symptoms of stress that her mother had had before and the child's DNA presented the same gene mutation than her mother. Even though there was not another famine in Ireland, that baby as an adult would had a different attitude and ' preparation' to famine if such had happened again. But we are outside and we can't judge of the usefulness or not that this mutation may have brought to her life, if only because of the law in infringement, right ? But we may trust that this served a purpose.

it is close to impossible for each one of us to shed light on the exact purpose for someone else, if only for protection of privacy, but let me explain what something like that could have worked for me ?

When my father returned from concentration camp in 1944, my mother tried to get pregnant and failed once, since she had known hunger during nazy occupation in france and her body was depleted. I was finally born in 1946. I was, like my mother very shy, and as a toddler and young child, was told that I couldn't listen to talks about war, couldn't hear the noise of a plane above without running and hide, like under a blanket or a pillow, so much so that it impressed my mother and that she told me about it, all this while, yet, I was born in a period of peace, after the war.

But in the end somehow somewhere this must have been extremely useful because while small I remember pushing myself to go out there and become courageous and physically adventurous and all this ensuing, and today when I look back at all these formative years, I can see all the work I did, and how everything seemed to be a mountain but finally I would make it bit by bit. Even if today it seems to me not that particularly courageous, but the funny thing is that today, when I have an obstacle to overcome, I see how the courage as a small child is useful. I wonder, EP, if you look back on all those years behind you do not see many many times where you behaved with such courage as to overtake whatever obstacles came your way. I think you need to recognize all that you have accomplished. I mean this, seriously. I would take the time to review, and pat myself on the back, you will be astounded by all you did, I bet you anything.

And then we can feel, even if trauma doesn't necessarily point to an effective tool, we can feel some trust that this is part of a whole building structure for whatever we came here to experience

RE: The metaphysical purpose of prenatal trauma? - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-28-2019

Thank you for your reply flofrog. Those are some interesting stories you shared. I can't really relate to your courage sstory, but I thank you for the kind intention of your words. Thank you to everyone who has replied. I still haven't figured out what the purpose behind this particular form of catalyst is, but I thank you all for trying to help me figure it out.