Bring4th
Episode #84 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode #84 (/showthread.php?tid=17399)

Episode #84 - Bring4th_Austin - 06-27-2019

Episode #84

In this episode, we discuss:
- The eternal now.

A transcript for this episode will be posted once it is available.

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!

RE: Episode #84 - flofrog - 06-28-2019

Wonderful episode Guys, so cool to hear your voices again, and discussing the DVD !!! Welcome home to Jim

Heart

RE: Episode #84 - kristina - 06-28-2019

Besides in meditation and by accident I have seemigly been in a timeless state twice or an infinite state of awareness. I find it very difficult to describe mostly because I think timelessness or infintity, as was discussed in the episode, is not hardwired into our brain within this density.
The accidental moment happened and suddenly I instantaneously melded with all that is and I felt it at the deepest level of my being. It only lasted for a moment but during that moment I understood what the meaning of bliss was.
It was a blending of all that is and a true oneness with all that was about me and beyond me. See how difficult it is to describe?
During meditation I always lose track of time. I feel like I haven't been in my room very long only to discover I have been in there for an hour or more.

Are we making the illusion collaspe or time collapse when we merge with infinity? What is happening when we hit those moments? On a metaphysical level? I know what is happening on a physical level, it's called blowing one's mind (lol). What about the metaphysical level?

Jim I too have a practical mind. I am the list maker, the doer. I create the plan and follow the plan. I have such a difficulty pulling myself away from a list. I am learning to do leave the list in order to learn The Law of One. Sometimes I write my list while learning. Oh God!

(06-28-2019, 02:36 AM)flofrog Wrote: Wonderful episode Guys,  so cool to hear your voices again, and discussing the DVD  !!!  Welcome home to Jim

Heart

Can you refresh me on the DVD analogy please?

RE: Episode #84 - flofrog - 06-28-2019

Life in three D is like time is chronologic, right ? Now it is 3 pm in ten minutes of our time it will be 3:10 right ? so the DVD is like our life that we live, we are in space time like, at the beginning of the film in the DVD we are there as a child, in the middle at mature age and so on. But at the same time all our life is right there still in this DVD at the same time, right ? You could say, in time/space we can look at the DVD at any moment...

Such a cool analogy...

(06-28-2019, 05:29 PM)flofrog Wrote: Life in three D is like time is chronologic, right ?  Now it is 3 pm in ten minutes of our time it will be 3:10 right ?  so the DVD is like our life that we live, we are in space time like, at the beginning of the film in the DVD we are there as a child, in the middle at mature age and so on.  But at the same time all our life is right there  still in this DVD at the same time,  right ?  You could say, in time/space we can look at the DVD at any moment...

Such a cool analogy...

OK! I make notes and sometimes I will lose track of the discussion.

RE: Episode #84 - flofrog - 06-29-2019

Yeah kristina,  seriously, a bit of effort would be great.  In my report card I often had :  ' Pourrait mieux faire.  Rêve en classe. Etourdie.'  which means ' Could do better. Dreams in class. Absent minded.' Dodgy

RE: Episode #84 - kristina - 06-29-2019

(06-29-2019, 01:08 AM)flofrog Wrote: Yeah kristina,  seriously, a bit of effort would be great.  In my report card I often had :  ' Pourrait mieux faire.  Rêve en classe. Etourdie.'  which means ' Could do better. Dreams in class. Absent minded.'  Dodgy

Tongue
You. Are. Silly.
tee hee

RE: Episode #84 - ttwagneriii - 07-02-2019

endless now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EidMn79Gr8M

...times infinity...

RE: Episode #84 - flofrog - 07-03-2019

whoa ttwagneriii this is amazing !!!!!!!!!

RE: Episode #84 - kristina - 07-03-2019

Very nice ttwagneriii.
Thank you