Bring4th
Unity - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Unity (/showthread.php?tid=17401)

Unity - Infinite Unity - 06-28-2019

Unity In my opinion is the second thing learned. I begin with saying learned, because to me The Creator is most identified, or distinguishable trait/aspect/nature is Intelligence/Love.

I say Intelligence/Love because, I think thats exactly what Unity is. To accomplish any feat, even that of memory, you need Unity.

I believe that before Intelligence/Love there was no memory, no light, just Infinite Creator, which I believe to be depicted as the void. The void the great despair.

I believe that the creator literally came from the void, from nothing, and has learned/created/became all that is.

I believe The Creator, I us. Was always intelligent, however lacked memory to direct intelligence. Memory is a created thing. Love is memory, which is vital to creator/intelligence.

There is no separation, all the octaves twirl in one experience.

Light/Love/Freewill is the first thing learned in my opinion. Unity to me is the coupling of Intelligence/Love. It as if a shocking realization and a whole new explosion or big bang of ideas=)

RE: Unity - Nau7ik - 06-29-2019

Interesting contemplations. I’d say that Unity is the standpoint of the infinite Creator. The Creator doesn’t need to learn unity. By its very nature it is unity. It’s the only way we can definite Infinity. I symbolically think of unity as a circle. There is no beginning or end to the circle, and it never ends. For the Creator to being Limitless and Eternal, there cannot be placed any limitations on It. It boggles the mind to think of no beginning or end with existence. Even with the concept of existence: it is meaningless in the unmanifest. To exist or to not exists doesn’t apply at this level. These are conditions of manifestation.

RE: Unity - Infinite Unity - 06-29-2019

(06-29-2019, 09:24 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Interesting contemplations. I’d say that Unity is the standpoint of the infinite Creator. The Creator doesn’t need to learn unity. By its very nature it is unity. It’s the only way we can definite Infinity. I symbolically think of unity as a circle. There is no beginning or end to the circle, and it never ends. For the Creator to being Limitless and Eternal, there cannot be placed any limitations on It. It boggles the mind to think of no beginning or end with existence. Even with the concept of existence: it is meaningless in the unmanifest. To exist or to not exists doesn’t apply at this level. These are conditions of manifestation.

I guess I just see it differently. I don't see the Creator as ineffible or put limiters itself like perfection on to the Creator. The Creator is limitless/limited. The very nature of the Creator:Oneness, which can be mistaken for unity, is it's limitation. It is the only One. Now the nature or operation of the Creator being Oneness, is not unity, in unity there must/has to be units or multiples. The Creator being one, unity is an shadow or illusion of Oneness. Oneness is not learned, unity is.

I believe the discovery of Light/Love/Freewill was an accidental discovery, if it was bound to happen due to the boundless time that equals into unlimited probability of any given occurance, doesn't matter to me. I see probability as only a way of judging potential outcomes due to bias/desire. I believe this discovery was more like flicking water and finding an unexpected outcome, which lead to an endless discovery.

In my opinion "the creator becoming aware" quote that is so famous, is in other words saying: The Creator; Created/Learned souls. An inherent part or aspect of Light is the data that can be stored, and then transferred. Light/information is the basis of the illusion of multiplicity. Because essentially what makes you, is your experiences, how you acted/reacted; what you remembered/learned, and what you carry forward into further experiences.

I am not saying the creator is dependent on illusion/unity, for its survival. However I do not believe all this exist; for no real reason. In my own opinion I believe we help the creator with a means of mapping out infinity, so that cognitive resonance can take place. So that there is not just endless darkness, with no memory, no light/love, and no way of knowing "where/what" you/we our/are.