Bring4th
existence vs non existence - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: existence vs non existence (/showthread.php?tid=17408)

existence vs non existence - schubert - 07-03-2019

i got into a really bad/serious mood recently kind of out of nowhere and laid down and typed out some stuff, for part of it i think i was doing automatic writing, and would like to share it.

"im mad at all the suffering in reality. i know no being is responsible for how reality is set up. god is doing its best, not like i or anyone else would do any better. want to feel like someone is responsible, someone to take out all the pain on because its their fault and it was intentional. not the case. everything has its reasons, everything intertwines. everything is one.

you cause your pain to yourself. why? thats bullshit, not my fault reality is set up that that happens. have to deal with the circumstance as best you can, accept that reality exists it clearly fucking does and theres nothing you can do to change that. you cant fight existence. surrender to the fact that existence exists. work with it and create an existence that you truly enjoy. enjoyment is just as good as non existence. if ever things become unenjoyable, you have more than enough power to change that and come back to enjoyment happiness and peace. you are always in control. you are everything, you are it. you are the winds of change, you are the driving force of the universe. you are in control once you surrender to the fact that existence exists.

if ever you dont want to exist, reconsider if you simply dont like your situation. again realize that you can change an unenjoyable situation to an enjoyable situation WITH EASE.

enjoyment is just as good as non existence because they are both not bad. they are both good.

when one is in a state of suffering that they do not wish to be in, there is an utter compulsion, an utter drive to relinquish themselves from that state of suffering, an unstoppable will to not be in that state of suffering. as consciousness is the driving force of reality it will release itself from that state of suffering and remind itself that it is all powerful and that it wants good for itself/all things.

reality realizes that reality exists and it just wants to know that its in control. reality is all that exists, there is nothing else to try to control it.

i think this might be the core of all issues. its the solution, to recognize ones power and to take the steps to solve the issue.

would i prefer non existence over enjoyment? at first thought, i think that well, enjoyment takes work/suffering to attain but that is just a limiting belief. enjoyment is more exciting than non existence. not that non existence is bad, but perhaps its a boring option/situation. i suppose awareness chooses to create because it realizes this. i suppose it could create the experience of non existence, but it would still be aware? could create the experience of not being aware but the potential for awareness would still be there. could "shut off the lights" but would still be able to turn them back on."

i feel very empowered after this and for maybe the first time for me truly happy that existence exists. i can see in a logical way how an all powerful existence is better than non existence.

RE: existence vs non existence - Stranger - 07-04-2019

Fantastic. You've touched in with your inner source of guidance (my auto-correct instead of guidance typed, "goodness"). It's always there, waiting to communicate and assist.

RE: existence vs non existence - schubert - 07-06-2019

(07-04-2019, 11:30 AM)Stranger Wrote: Fantastic.  You've touched in with your inner source of guidance (my auto-correct instead of guidance typed, "goodness").  It's always there, waiting to communicate and assist.

i felt it was a form of guidance as well, i mentioned how part of it i think was what i heard about a few days later termed automatic writing where u dont really stop to think u just write it out. they say that this can let thru your inner guidance/spirit guides/higher self. i dont normally have that sort of tone btw, when i read back i cringe pretty hard at parts >.< lol but i felt i should just post anyway.

RE: existence vs non existence - kristina - 07-27-2019

(07-06-2019, 12:16 AM)schubert Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 11:30 AM)Stranger Wrote: Fantastic.  You've touched in with your inner source of guidance (my auto-correct instead of guidance typed, "goodness").  It's always there, waiting to communicate and assist.

i felt it was a form of guidance as well, i mentioned how part of it i think was what i heard about a few days later termed automatic writing where u dont really stop to think u just write it out. they say that this can let thru your inner guidance/spirit guides/higher self. i dont normally have that sort of tone btw, when i read back i cringe pretty hard at parts >.< lol but i felt i should just post anyway.

I agree with Stranger as I feel that automatic writing opens a gateway. It would be well before you get into the mode to protect oneself as the door is open. Love is the greatest protection. Just an opinion here and a little personal experience combined. I don't want to use the word channeling but is there a better word? It's a form of channeling as you are opening a gateway for information to come forward from a guide, your higher self or another source.
Channel:
2. a band of frequencies used in radio and television transmission, especially as used by a particular station.
4. an electric circuit which acts as a path for a signal.
These definitions are mundane definitions.
First, a pathway is created so that something can flow through that pathway.

RE: existence vs non existence - Cainite - 07-27-2019

Automatic drawing is also interesting I get much better results with that..

RE: existence vs non existence - kristina - 07-28-2019

(07-27-2019, 11:24 AM)Cainite Wrote: Automatic drawing is also interesting I get much better results with that..

I have never done it but I feel it is a great way to tap into the subconscious mind or to communicate with your personal guides. It sounds very interesting.