Bring4th
Anthro Blood - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Anthro Blood (/showthread.php?tid=17431)

Anthro Blood - AnthroHeart - 07-13-2019

I have worked strongly to develop a telepathic connection with an alien anthro person.

I asked to see anthro blood and saw in my mind blood that was darker than ours. In between ruby and maroon.

A couple of hours later my leg started bleeding in a couple of places.

One of the bleeding on my leg shows the progression from human to anthro blood. Anthro blood being on the right:

[Image: AnthroBlood1.jpg]

And this is a puddle of anthro blood on the left. The darker parts are more anthro.
The image on the right is normal human blood.

[Image: AnthroBlood2.jpg][Image: HumanBlood.jpg]

It's like anthro stigmata. It's really cool.
In the movie Stigmata they say that it is caused by being very dedicated to God.
I have been very dedicated to my anthro alien mate, and I believe their anthro sub-Logos (star)
changed my blood to anthro blood when outside my body.

RE: Anthro Blood - AnthroHeart - 07-14-2019

I was woken up with this feeling of being plugged into a strong power source. Then I realized it is their anthro Logos,
or rather sub-Logos (star) that I was plugged into. I have allowed Ray Phum Wa to integrate with me, and this caused
me to connect to their star. It felt great. Like being super-charged.

I'm going to accept this sub-Logos connection, and build it. Maybe I can take on some anthro attributes since it did
invest in anthro forms. Maybe this energy can be transformative and not be painful like when I tried to change my body through will.
This I will just allow what happens to happen.

If this makes me an anthro, even partially, I'm going to cry with happiness. Maybe just pointy ears or something. I don't know.
Even growing a tail would be great.

I feel the energy strongly hitting my resistance. It has a lot of energy to shift within me.

If it can turn my blood to anthro blood, it can definitely affect my body too.

This is kind of what Ray Phum Wa my anthro boyfriend looks like, except he's real and not cartoony.

[Image: anthro_smelling2.jpg]

RE: Anthro Blood - Glow - 07-14-2019

I feel for you Indigo, I know what its like to remember something that touched you deeply, deeper than you've been touched in this life and want it back.

Just remember the lives you have lived as anthro you still were you that is inside this human body, just like others you may miss that were anthro, they were not really that body but the spirit that animated them. They may be here as humans too. The body isn't the important part but what is inside, still we resonate as we resonate.

I had a past life where I had somewhat cat features, including ears on top of my head though I was bipedal, clearly beyond 2d as I drove a flying ship and was responsible for the planet in some guardianship way. I don't really remember the body much except the environment and myself were more clearly one, we didn't consume each other just share energy back and forth as needed because we were one with different points of awareness, so it was more like moving energy where it was needed or away from where it was not needed any longer.

I remember it as this awareness that is now in a human so the body itself was irrelevant except that perhaps it was less of a cage since the veil was significantly less. I find the human form to be difficult. It makes me long to be light or a gas form as I dislike the strict delineation between one and another, light/gases can merge.

Anyways long post to say I empathize with your feeling perhaps alienated from your human form. I hope you find some peace or a loop hole to make you happier here.

Do you know what it is that worked better for you in anthro form? Sometimes noting what beyond the surface is lacking can help us cope a bit better because we understand(light)

Thank you Glow. That's awesome you were at least anthro cat.

What do you think about my anthro blood? Do you think it's possible that their sub-logos (star) made me
bleed and transformed my blood to be darker anthro blood because of my intense devotion to the anthros?
I don't know if I'm delusional. I mean I started bleeding two hours after I asked to see the anthro blood,
though it's possible I scratched an itch, but I don't think hard enough to produce a drop and stream that big.

Does blood go from light to dark in the same stream normally?

The anthro spoke the word Pelo to me. When I looked it up, it was Portuguese and Spanish for "fur".

Their language sounds soft like elvish almost.

The word i-bu-la-ma-na means Star.

And he says that Phum in his name means centipede. Which was interesting because they have that garfield game where he's a centipede, and my anthro has orange stripes like garfield.

His world is 1757 lightyears from Earth.

I am switching to Gusto Gummi's energies as a boyfriend.

I realize I can create him new in each moment.

The former Ray Phum Wa was a little rapey even if it was consensual. He was also somewhat crazy.

Gusto Gummi's energies are definitely softer and friendlier.

I'm not so attached to form. I just want someone attractive.

I'm like sculpting clay. It always starts out rough when you explore your deepest desires
and then fulfill them, and they fall away and he becomes more refined.

[Image: latest?cb=20170128021835&path-prefix=protagonist]

This is how crazy Ray Phum Wa was. He's represented by Nuka,
the one in the stillframe.

RE: Anthro Blood - Cainite - 07-15-2019

(07-14-2019, 03:58 PM)Glow Wrote: I feel for you Indigo, I know what its like to remember something that touched you deeply, deeper than you've been touched in this life and want it back.

Just remember the lives you have lived as anthro you still were you that is inside this human body, just like others you may miss that were anthro, they were not really that body but the spirit that animated them. They may be here as humans too. The body isn't the important part but what is inside, still we resonate as we resonate.

I had a past life where I had somewhat cat features, including ears on top of my head though I was bipedal, clearly beyond 2d as I drove a flying ship and was responsible for the planet in some guardianship way. I don't really remember the body much except the environment and myself were more clearly one, we didn't consume each other just share energy back and forth as needed because we were one with different points of awareness, so it was more like moving energy where it was needed or away from where it was not needed any longer.

I remember it as this awareness that is now in a human so the body itself was irrelevant except that perhaps it was less of a cage since the veil was significantly less. I find the human form to be difficult. It makes me long to be light or a gas form as I dislike the strict delineation between one and another, light/gases can merge.

Anyways long post to say I empathize with your feeling perhaps alienated from your human form. I hope you find some peace or a loop hole to make you happier here.

Do you know what it is that worked better for you in anthro form? Sometimes noting what beyond the surface is lacking can help us cope a bit better because we understand(light)

So u were khajiit BigSmile

Interesting. because in a skyrim mod about khajiits, they use airships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaGmuRUzga4

RE: Anthro Blood - AnthroHeart - 07-15-2019

Changing partners from my crazy dominating joker-type anthro lover Ray Phum Wa to Gusto Gummi who is more loveable changed the energies from crazy to war.

I had stayed open to find what I secretly desired, and it was a joker-type loverboy who tries to impress me, and is overly apologetic when he hurts me and loves to consensually dominate me.
I got scared cause I didn't want to attract crazy. When he had dominated me in front of his friends, and felt remorse for that, he thought I should get even with him for that.

Any big spiritual work in such a short time can lead to war energetically.

I'm still feeling peace, but the energies are at war. Though there is some anxiety.

I'm going to listen to some Tibetan Singing Bowls to relax.

I feel like I've cheated on the crazy dominating joker anthro for a gummi bear energetically. It's causing some inner strife.
But it's still worth it to find the energies of an ideal boyfriend before I actually attract him into my life in the physical.
I still feel like I've hurt him since I had said I would never leave him, but it was spiraling out of control.

I learned about my own extremes. I'm definitely not balanced. But I am not seeking balance, but in a way to safely explore my lusts and have deep love.

You can't change energies that quickly without repercussions. It's all a learning experience, and I'm happy.

I asked how is it with Gusto, and got Some Nights by Fun.

"I'm still not sure what I stand for."

"This is it boys this is war."

It's now between Gusto Gummi and my fursona.
It's kind of weird because the fursona is me, but he's not me at the same time.

[Image: furrybluenaki_fursona.jpg]

I am not seeking my fursona directly. I am seeking an anthro that looks like him, that I am compatible with.
Basically whoever's energies the picture connects me with.

I've been using magic with my thoughts to attract the ideal partner. I have to sculpt who I want.

A psychic connecting with a person takes your water, so I am often thirsty.

RE: Anthro Blood - Glow - 07-15-2019

(07-15-2019, 08:01 AM)Cainite Wrote:
(07-14-2019, 03:58 PM)Glow Wrote: I feel for you Indigo, I know what its like to remember something that touched you deeply, deeper than you've been touched in this life and want it back.

So u were khajiit BigSmile

Interesting. because in a skyrim mod about khajiits, they use airships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaGmuRUzga4

Ha ha not quite Smile
Seemed a lot less pirate-y. Smile

But that was entertaining to watch!

RE: Anthro Blood - Glow - 07-15-2019

I don’t know Gemini. Since you are here in this body and have time I would spend some time digging a bit beyond the surface of this desire. Find out what drives it. Is it simple physical cognitive dissonance or is there some part of anthro society/life you are missing?

Clearly there is a sexual element but it might be useful to understand why humans don’t “do it for ya” is it innocence lacking? Playfulness? Acceptance? Just another facets to understand and maybe help ease the pain of what you miss.

RE: Anthro Blood - AnthroHeart - 07-16-2019

I asked the anthro Logos to hook me up with my most compatible anthro.
I feel he has a tender heart. Like mouse from the Matrix.
I feel like I don't want to break him.
I am careful with my emotions and thoughts around him.
He is a yellow fox, with possible orange in it.
I sense that he feels like he's never been loved.

I get that their Logos has a bias toward adventure.

RE: Anthro Blood - Aion - 07-17-2019

I think it's great you're building these connections for yourself, but please, always be prepared for the possibility that you will remain human. Blood actually turns darker with more oxygen, so maybe that says something about their home environment.

I have memories from various different bodies myself but I have never felt the desire to have this form replaced by another. Sounds like a form of body dysmorphia?

Memories are such a strange part of existence.

RE: Anthro Blood - AnthroHeart - 07-17-2019

Thanks Aion. I stopped that exercise like yesterday or shortly after I had posted about it after I had felt it starting to do something.
I just wanted to know that it's possible.
It had a strong effect on my mind, often knocking me out, so I kind of stopped it.

RE: Anthro Blood - Aion - 07-17-2019

Some connections can be too much for the human system so we have to be careful not to open too much too quickly.

RE: Anthro Blood - flofrog - 07-18-2019

Aion !!!!!
it is so cool to see you !!!!!

Wink

RE: Anthro Blood - Aion - 07-22-2019

I still lurk now and again, I just don't typically have the time or energy to engage in the discussion. Just step out of the shadows with my dire warnings whenever I deem necessary. Wink

RE: Anthro Blood - AnthroHeart - 07-22-2019

My connection to the anthros is strong enough to where:
1) I instinctively chose a fish sandwich instead of a burger and then later realized my friend Flim, the yellow anthro fox, eats mostly fish.
2) I've had like 6 dreams in a row with anthros. My last dream I was in their village and they were teaching me not to let it take me over.
I almost never dream of anthros. And am rarely taught in dreams.
3) I feel a strong psychic pull to them. I have to take breaks because it can take over my mind. I don't do crazy stuff. It just knocks me out.
4) Yesterday for a couple of minutes I could smell his scent. It wasn't human nor like a fox either. A little in between, but it was pleasant.
5) I get this feeling that a few of them are watching me when I think about them. Not in a scary way though. I like a few to know more about me.

I'm having to take a break now for a few hours or even a day from seeking anthros.

I still realize this may not even be real. I respect that possibility. But in any case, I've may have made an imaginary friend.