Bring4th
Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? (/showthread.php?tid=17450)

Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Moonfox - 07-22-2019

Hello!

I hope this post finds you all well. I have been revisiting the Ra material after doing some exploring.

My question is: were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? In other words, so that we appreciate that OUR lives are short and thus we can have empathy for insects and animals whose lives are even shorter than our own.

Having a short lifespan is humbling, in a sense. It reminds us that no matter how powerful we grow in life, inevitably it ends and we have to pass the torch to others. I want to stress that I am personally not ready to pass the torch but I am learning from people who are starting to phrase our correspondences as such and frankly its stressful. HOW CAN I MAKE US LIVE FOREVER? No. We just aren't meant to here. It's 3D.

Through that distortion, we find that we are immortal if those after us remember us. Ra discovered that for themselves that humans can have a very, very long memory. Or, perhaps if we don't want our names remembered, we want our ideas remembered. And those that we are teaching are basing their opinions on the fall out from the decisions we make that impact their lives.

Sorry to ramble... lol

TIA if anyone answers.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - AnthroHeart - 07-22-2019

As I'm aware, they are shorter as a consequence of the veil. Before that, we could control our subconscious body functions as I'm sure you know.
Now we are simply unable to correct any damage like that.

The Logos just wanted a more colored and varied experience for Creator. I think that was it.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Moonfox - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 05:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: As I'm aware, they are shorter as a consequence of the veil. Before that, we could control our subconscious body functions as I'm sure you know.
Now we are simply unable to correct any damage like that.

The Logos just wanted a more colored and varied experience for Creator. I think that was it.

Oh yeah. That is probably right. Perhaps the only way to appreciate life to the fullest is if its not finite.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - AnthroHeart - 07-22-2019

Moonfox, you have probably my favorite name here on Bring4th.
Because the moon is my symbol, and I'm seeking to make friends with
an alien anthro fox on another world. It's been going well.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Infinite - 07-22-2019

In the really, looks like the current lifespan is an anomaly. This anomaly being a consequence of the disharmonious behavior against other people and the lack of polarity.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Moonfox - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 05:57 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Moonfox, you have probably my favorite name here on Bring4th.
Because the moon is my symbol, and I'm seeking to make friends with
an alien anthro fox on another world. It's been going well.

YAY!!

I am very drawn to celestial forms, but my favorite night is when I can see the person in the moon. Foxes...just a feeling. I have a name I'm saving for a puppy I'm holding a place for who has not yet been bred or whelped. Ffion. It means "fox glove" in Welsh, and my breed is Welsh and is supposed to look "foxy"... or rather was in the old days. It's pronounced "fee-on."

(07-22-2019, 07:03 PM)Infinite Wrote: In the really, looks like the current lifespan is an anomaly. This anomaly being a consequence of the disharmonious behavior against other people and the lack of polarity.

I was wondering if it was due to a distortion I wasn't considering. Disharmonious behavior against other people makes sense.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - ada - 07-22-2019

An fyi relevant to the topic.

Quote:20.12 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. As soon as the third density started 75,000 years ago and we have incarnate third-density entities, what was the average human life span at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. At the beginning of this particular portion of your space/time continuum the average lifetime was approximately nine hundred of your years.

Quote:20.13 ▶ Questioner: Did the average life span grow longer or shorter as we progress on into third-density experience?

Ra: I am Ra. There is a particular use for this span of life in this density and, given the harmonious development of the learning/teachings of this density, the life span of the physical complex would remain the same throughout the cycle. However, your particular planetary sphere developed vibrations by the second major cycle which shortened the life span dramatically.

Quote:20.14 ▶ Questioner: Assuming a major cycle is 25,000 years, at the end of the first 25,000-year cycle, how long was the life span?

Ra: The life span at the end of the first cycle which you call major was approximately seven hundred of your years.

Quote:20.15 ▶ Questioner: Then in 25,000 years we lost two hundred years of life span. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Quote:20.16 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me the reason for this shortening of life span?

Ra: I am Ra. The causes of this shortening are always an ineuphonious or inharmonious relational vibration between other-selves. In the first cycle this was not severe, but due to the dispersion of peoples and the growing feeling complex/distortions towards separateness from other-selves.

I think it does help us be / learn to be emphatic.

Some animals, trees, live longer than us.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Highrculling - 07-23-2019

You might want to check 22.5(https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=22#5). Cheers Smile

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Nau7ik - 07-23-2019

According to the Ra Material, our lifespan was shortened because of the increasing bellicosity on the planet. Humans moved farther and farther away from harmony, which started to cut our lifespans short. In the book of Genesis, it is remembered that people lived for 700-900 years. This is not a distortion, people actually lived that long. (Although it was the very very distant past.)

Ra had also said that there have been those who have learned to make use of a shortened lifespan and they continue to grow and learn and transform.
I think that the catalyst for shorter lives can help us to realize compassion for others. There is no true death. You never stop being. Our bodies die but our consciousness goes on without any lapse.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Cainite - 07-23-2019

Shouldn't we be more polarized now and therefore live longer?

A bit confusing.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Glow - 07-23-2019

(07-22-2019, 07:39 PM)Moonfox Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 07:03 PM)Infinite Wrote: In the really, looks like the current lifespan is an anomaly. This anomaly being a consequence of the disharmonious behavior against other people and the lack of polarity.

I was wondering if it was due to a distortion I wasn't considering. Disharmonious behavior against other people makes sense.

Bellicose behavior

Definition of bellicose
: favoring or inclined to start quarrels or wars

So we haven't learned a whole lot as a collective, however living shorter lives means we can be less destructive.
We war with the planet and inhabitants of all species. If people had lived 700-900 years the trouble would have been quite destructive as power could easily be wielded by the most quarrelsome in charge for centuries longer.

I think it goes beyond that though. When vibrating in unity the toll on mind/body/spirit is minimal. When vibrating at collective consciousness level currently separation almost every breath can seem antagonistic against life and take it's toll.

I remember a passage that talked about the long life span not being utilized. There is so much spiritual maturity that can be gained in a life of 700 years. If instead it is used to walk in circles never learning, it really isn't even useful. Difficult vibrations certainly make it harder to breakfree of the getting no where walking in circles effect so a long life wasn't obvious to much benefit. Just more time to get stuck practicing walking in circles.

(07-23-2019, 12:45 AM)Highrculling Wrote: You might want to check 22.5(https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=22#5). Cheers Smile

Quote:
22.5 ▶ Questioner: Then can you give me a— Can I assume then that this drastic drop from 700-year life span to one— less than one hundred years in length during this second 25,000-year period was because of an intensification of a… of a condition of lack of service to others? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in part correct. By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density. Thus, entities had discovered many ways to indicate a bellicose nature, not only as tribes or what you call nations but in personal relationships, each with the other, the concept of barter having given way in many cases to the concept of money; also, the concept of ownership having won ascendancy over the concept of non-ownership on an individual or group basis.

Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service towards others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude— each lesson could be rejected in practice.

Without demonstrating the fruits of such learn/teaching the life span became greatly reduced, for the ways of honor/duty were not being accepted.
This is pretty enlightening. Money/Mine we seem to be stuck in this loop, how do we even get free.

Quote:
22.7 ▶ Questioner: You spoke of the South American group that was harvestable at the end of the second cycle. How long was their average life span at the end of the second cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This isolated group had achieved life spans stretching upwards towards the nine-hundred-year [900-year] life span appropriate to this density.

22.8 ▶ Questioner: Then I’m assuming the planetary action that we’re experiencing now, which shortens, it seems, all life spans here, was not strong enough at that time to affect them and shorten their life span regardless. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is well to remember that at that nexus in space/time great isolation was possible.

22.9 ▶ Questioner: About how many people populated the Earth totally at that time; that is, incarnated in the physical at any one time?

Ra: I am Ra. I am assuming that you intend to query regarding the number of incarnate mind/body/spirit complexes at the end of the second major cycle, this number being approximately three four five, oh oh oh, three hundred forty-five thousand [345,000] entities.

22.10 ▶ Questioner: Approximately how many were harvestable out of the total number?

Ra: I am Ra. There were approximately one hundred fifty [150] entities harvestable.

22.11 ▶ Questioner: A very small number. Then as the next cycle started… are these the entities then that stayed to work on the planet?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities were visited by the Confederation and became desirous of remaining in order to aid the planetary consciousness. This is correct.
So in a society that was harmonious enough to live 900 years only 150 of the 345,000 were harvestable. Seems we should try starting communes if we want any sort of positive harvest. Of course the planet struggling as it is we will likely all have to learn to work together and share in unity or die anyways.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Cyclops - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 12:40 PM)Cainite Wrote: Shouldn't we be more polarized now and therefore live longer?

A bit confusing.

While its true that they said the entities incarnated now are in the seniority and therefor most likely to polarize given the lessons they learned previously, they also said our civilization is mostly red/orange/yellow ray in terms of energy center use, our people in a state of perpetual spiritual childhood and that the harvest will be very small. The system we have pulls into sleep, got to survive and get that job to buy the items to make it comfortable to live, entertain ourselves with the internet and whatnot, products are usually based on entertainment, food, shelter, sexuality, appearance, comfort and status(our goals for shopping and consumption of comforts instilled in us since we were children). A lot of people live in poverty, simply trying to survive and exist, people in the middle class are a paycheck or two from a financial catastrophe, we still think largely in terms of tribes, racial identities, national identities, religious divisions with weird corrupted and half tainted religions, financial divisions etc, all pointing to the high usage and blockages of the first 3 rays. Ra also says paradoxically our orange and yellow rays are warped and weakened; my theory due to dulling the fatigue of trying to survive with entertainment and other gadgets which they linked to and said it makes it so we cannot even begin to approach the green ray in these conditions. Google tells me the average human lifespan is 79 years. The true lifespan might actually be lower. How much of our lifespans is artificially bolstered by chemical and surgical means? if we factor out these to gauge spiritual progress based on lifespan, accepting completely the consequence and responsibility of unprocessed catalyst what would it look like I wonder?

This has been a very illuminating thread. Thanks all for contributing.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - JJCarsonian - 07-24-2019

I believe there are 2 main reasons for the shorter than normal life spans:

1) Human's inability to make use of catalysts and inability to progress in soul evolution at a certain pace
2) Conflicting electromagnetic grids (Earth's, negative entities, etc) which has increased the aging affect

(07-22-2019, 05:40 PM)Moonfox Wrote: Hello!

I hope this post finds you all well. I have been revisiting the Ra material after doing some exploring.

My question is: were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? In other words, so that we appreciate that OUR lives are short and thus we can have empathy for insects and animals whose lives are even shorter than our own.

Having a short lifespan is humbling, in a sense. It reminds us that no matter how powerful we grow in life, inevitably it ends and we have to pass the torch to others. I want to stress that I am personally not ready to pass the torch but I am learning from people who are starting to phrase our correspondences as such and frankly its stressful. HOW CAN I MAKE US LIVE FOREVER? No. We just aren't meant to here. It's 3D.

Through that distortion, we find that we are immortal if those after us remember us. Ra discovered that for themselves that humans can have a very, very long memory. Or, perhaps if we don't want our names remembered, we want our ideas remembered. And those that we are teaching are basing their opinions on the fall out from the decisions we make that impact their lives.

Sorry to ramble... lol

TIA if anyone answers.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Louisabell - 07-24-2019

I look to the physical analog of metaphysical concepts. The shortening of the lifespan was likely due to a speeding up of the metabolism and energy expenditure of the human body. Bellicose natures among humans create the need to compete and fight (at least for self defence purposes). Evolution preferred those people who were more ambitious, physically energetic and stressed (to prepare for any threats).

Even now I find it hard to calm the body down from stress, it's so primed for it by our evolution and it shows up in the modern day as many different types of neurosis.

Also many illnesses are linked to chronically high cortisol levels causing systemic inflammation and adrenal fatigue.

I think currently with the best food and lifestyle the human body can handle 100 years before giving out. We're at 10% therebouts of where the human being started, but we probably wouldn't recognize such an early being. We'd probably think they're just slow.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Moonfox - 07-24-2019

Perhaps then our bellicose nature is the root cause and the appreciation for our own mortality is another distortion of that. The appreciation is the effect or "lesson learned" from our shortened lifespans.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Highrculling - 07-24-2019

(07-23-2019, 06:20 PM)Glow Wrote: Seems we should try starting communes if we want any sort of positive harvest. Of course the planet struggling as it is we will likely all have to learn to work together and share in unity or die anyways.

From what I have observed in everyday life, there isn't much of organized, coordinated wanderer action going on. The majority of wanderers are "being nice" and playing along with "social norms", and generally don't know what everybody else is doing/thinking. This is really an unnecessarily inefficient way to live, I think. Wanderers' spirit complex are accustomed to 4th/5th/6th level of beingness, it will be very very easy for wanderers to work together. There is great, great potential in this respect, I think. I wish we could get the "each will carry each other home" thing going ASAP. Then, with the support of a team/group in daily life, it will be easier to bring about "the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd".

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - kristina - 07-24-2019

(07-22-2019, 05:40 PM)Moonfox Wrote: Hello!

Sorry to ramble... lol

TIA if anyone answers.

In my opinion empathy is increased due to having compassion. This can be developed by an entity in a relatively short period of time depending how your intentions are applied. Most definitely involving the heart chakra or green ray. I was just speaking to a friend about my open heart at a very young age, though that did not last my entire life as I have had some pretty trying times but on the other hand was able to rekindle my fire with my long lost pal (my love and compassion) very quickly after I knew how I wanted my life to be. That's why I said in my opinion. I had every intention of living my life through the lense of love rather than disgust and bitterness.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - kristina - 07-25-2019

(07-24-2019, 10:22 AM)Highrculling Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 06:20 PM)Glow Wrote: Seems we should try starting communes if we want any sort of positive harvest. Of course the planet struggling as it is we will likely all have to learn to work together and share in unity or die anyways.

From what I have observed in everyday life, there isn't much of organized, coordinated wanderer action going on. The majority of wanderers are "being nice" and playing along with "social norms", and generally don't know what everybody else is doing/thinking. This is really an unnecessarily inefficient way to live, I think. Wanderers' spirit complex are accustomed to 4th/5th/6th level of beingness, it will be very very easy for wanderers to work together. There is great, great potential in this respect, I think. I wish we could get the "each will carry each other home" thing going ASAP. Then, with the support of a team/group in daily life, it will be easier to bring about "the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd".
It will be interesting to know how many Wanderers have not yet awakened. Actually, it would be very sad to know this type of data. And since this illusion is so intense and dense it would be easy to remain asleep.
Quote:12.26 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Well, you spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.
However, there is the danger of falling asleep and remaining asleep in this 3rd density illusion.

Quote:12.28 ▶ Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? What density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

There may be a vast majority of Wanderers who are asleep.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Nau7ik - 07-25-2019

@Kristina, Ra did actually give the percentages of wanderer’s who are not awake at all. I think it’s about 60%. 10% are those wanderers who remember they’re here on a mission. 30% for those wanderers who discern that they are different and who meet the general symptomology of being a wanderer. (I’m using my imperfect memory to remember the percentages. It’s in this ballpark though.) and ~60% of wanderers have a tiny inkling that they might be different but don’t know why and they are not seeking answers.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - kristina - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 08:37 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: @Kristina, Ra did actually give the percentages of wanderer’s who are not awake at all. I think it’s about 60%. 10% are those wanderers who remember they’re here on a mission. 30% for those wanderers who discern that they are different and who meet the general symptomology of being a wanderer. (I’m using my imperfect memory to remember the percentages. It’s in this ballpark though.) and ~60% of wanderers have a tiny inkling that they might be different but don’t know why and they are not seeking answers.
That is correct! I thank you as I had forgotten that there were percentages given! So this could show why Wanderers may not be able to form a type of coalition. There are many here but yet many remain unawakened.
Again, thank you for the percentages of which I had forgotten.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - unity100 - 07-25-2019

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=22#5

Quote:22.5 ▶ Questioner: Then can you give me a— Can I assume then that this drastic drop from 700-year life span to one— less than one hundred years in length during this second 25,000-year period was because of an intensification of a… of a condition of lack of service to others? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is in part correct. By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density. Thus, entities had discovered many ways to indicate a bellicose nature, not only as tribes or what you call nations but in personal relationships, each with the other, the concept of barter having given way in many cases to the concept of money; also, the concept of ownership having won ascendancy over the concept of non-ownership on an individual or group basis.

Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service towards others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude— each lesson could be rejected in practice.

Without demonstrating the fruits of such learn/teaching the life span became greatly reduced, for the ways of honor/duty were not being accepted.

Selfishness is the reason.

Treatment of other people as things to be used, exploited.

Its not particularly due to bellicosity. That's just one parameter. Even during periods of peace, people's lifespans did not change.

Additionally, the concept of ownership which basically ties the entity's energy to first or 2nd density things, or 3d organizations and imaginary concepts like wealth, makes an effect of reducing the vibration strength and the vibration level of the entity. Which makes it more difficult for entity to keep higher and strong vibrations which would keep entity's m/b/s in better shape.

RE: Were our lifespans shortened to increase our empathy? - Moonfox - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 08:37 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: @Kristina, Ra did actually give the percentages of wanderer’s who are not awake at all. I think it’s about 60%. 10% are those wanderers who remember they’re here on a mission. 30% for those wanderers who discern that they are different and who meet the general symptomology of being a wanderer. (I’m using my imperfect memory to remember the percentages. It’s in this ballpark though.) and ~60% of wanderers have a tiny inkling that they might be different but don’t know why and they are not seeking answers.

I wasn't awake until I read a forum post from HH on a conspiracy theory board. When I started reading it, I couldn't stop. I felt like something was looking back at me as I was reading.

That's how I found the Ra material and I haven't been able to stop searching. I'm not even sure what I'm looking for, but I just keep reading.

It's changed my life. I know that sounds maybe silly but it really has. Not in any tangible way, but in the way I see the world. I'll never be the same.

(07-25-2019, 03:08 PM)Moonfox Wrote:

I wasn't awake until I read a forum post from HH on a conspiracy theory board. When I started reading it, I couldn't stop. I felt like something was looking back at me as I was reading.

That's how I found the Ra material and I haven't been able to stop searching. I'm not even sure what I'm looking for, but I just keep reading.

It's changed my life. I know that sounds maybe silly but it really has. Not in any tangible way, but in the way I see the world. I'll never be the same.

I feel the same way Moonfox. Many of us here do. So glad you are here with us. You seem delightful. There are so many folks here that are very helpful. I think you can find this a good place to hang out, hopefully for a long while. May all good things come to you in your search for personal truth!