Bring4th
Concerned about timelines. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Concerned about timelines. (/showthread.php?tid=17452)

Concerned about timelines. - Hello123 - 07-25-2019

Has the shift already happened and there is no way to change it?
I feel like complaining to someone and getting it out there to work thru it.
Complaining to my mom genuinely and letting it all hangout has helped me for real when nothing else could but she is financially supporting me and it just doesn't feel right anymore. Its like double trouble.
I struggle with things but complaining to someone who is financially supporting you doesn't feel right.
I have to let her live her life.
I forgot my point.
Since 10 days ago when i realised the oneness and the infiniteness of all things. I fell into a slump. I want to be able to meditate. Before i was only able to do it by accident.
I just want to let stuff off my chest is my point but doing it in the same manner... would be keeping myself in the same spot. I'm unsure what to do.
You know when just dont feel right.
Getting stuff off my chest might have worked at some point now it just.
If i find it to articulate a complaint here. Can someone listen please? Just listening might be enough.
There is this air of a complaint building up.

RE: Concerned about timelines. - Nau7ik - 07-25-2019

The shift has started to happen but it’s not a one time event type thing. It’s a gradual shift. As long as there are 3D bodies on this earth, the 3D human experience is still underway. The planet will shift to fourth density positive. STS individuals will harvest to a different more appropriate planet to continue their learning, and those unharvestable will continue on to another 3D planet to repeat the lessons of this density.

We all have time. Everyone alive on this earth now has time. I think we might even have time for one or two more incarnations if we don’t harvest after this incarnation. The Logos wants us to succeed. It is trying to help us. The Logos is giving humanity more time because humanity is actually using the catalyst to polarize!

All is well, my friend. We are here to listen if you’d like to speak about what is bothering you. It’s good to let it all out.

RE: Concerned about timelines. - Glow - 07-25-2019

I have certainly been helped by this forum over the years giving me advice comfort and care.
It’s partly why we are here.

RE: Concerned about timelines. - RitaJC - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 02:43 AM)Hello123 Wrote: Has the shift already happened and there is no way to change it?
I feel like complaining to someone and getting it out there to work thru it.
Complaining to my mom genuinely and letting it all hangout has helped me for real when nothing else could but she is financially supporting me and it just doesn't feel right anymore. Its like double trouble.
I struggle with things but complaining to someone who is financially supporting you doesn't feel right.
I have to let her live her life.
I forgot my point.
Since 10 days ago when i realised the oneness and the infiniteness of all things. I fell into a slump.  I want to be able to meditate. Before i was only able to do it by accident.
I just want to let stuff off my chest is my point but doing it in the same manner...  would be keeping myself in the same spot. I'm unsure what to do.
You know when just dont feel right.
Getting stuff off my chest might have worked at some point now it just.
If i find it to articulate a complaint here. Can someone listen please? Just listening might be enough.
There is this air of a complaint building up.

Feel free to drop me a DM. I'm ready to listen to you and help you get out of the spot you are in right now

RE: Concerned about timelines. - Hello123 - 07-26-2019

Have you ever like lost the sense of yourself?

RE: Concerned about timelines. - RitaJC - 07-27-2019

(07-26-2019, 01:02 PM)Hello123 Wrote: Have you ever like lost the sense of yourself?

Could you elaborate? Are you talking about loosing your separate human identity? Or something else?